I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand on my crotch, proving her point somewhat: I was hard at the memory.

"You can do all those filthy things to me anytime, Jessie. Whatever you want."

I forced her on her back and grabbed the belts, which were still tied to the bedposts. She swallowed deep, apprehensive. I tied one hand, then the other to the bedposts. Her breasts rose and fell under me as I straddled her and blindfolded her with a shirt sleeve.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Lift your ass up," I commanded.

She obeyed and I put two pillows under her ass, elevating her sloppy cum-smeared pussy and anus. My cock throbbed as I studied the filthy sight. How many times did those guys ejaculate in her pussy? Three times that I watched, so almost certainly at least four times.

I moved to get between her legs, but she held them tight together.

"No!" she said, as I tried to pry them apart. "No! I'll tell my husband and he'll fucking kill you!"

"No, he won't," I said, catching on to the game. "You're husband is a fucking pussy."

"No, he's a man. He's a man and I love him."

I pulled hard on her knees and they finally gave. I lowered myself between her legs, and she fought against the binds.

"No! Don't!"

"Shut up, you little slut. You want it." I rubbed the end of my cock against her pussy.

"No, please," she sighed. "Please, no... oh... please..."

She wasn't fighting anymore, and her legs were spread wide open. I leaned back and looked at her gaping, semen soaked pussy, as she lay panting and blindfolded. I shoved my nob into her hole, and she sighed.

I took it out.

"Please..."

"You're husband's a fucking pussy. Say it."

"No. He's not - he's a man."

Her hips writhed in lust.

"He's a pussy. He lets other men fuck you," I slowly started to shove myself into her pussy, and then took out again.

"He likes it. He gets off on watching me enjoy myself."

"And you do enjoy it don't you? Letting strange men fuck you?"

She was gyrating her hips now, trying to get more of my cock in her pussy.

"Oh god... yes."

I wanted to tease her more, but I could stop myself - I sank it in all the way and stroked it slowly in and out of her. Her pussy felt loose and greasy. I watched as more semen was pushed out her by my cock, which was coated in it now.

"You little slut."

"Oh... I'm so fucking bad."

"How does that make you feel, when other men fuck you and your husband watches?"

"I love it. I love it more than anything. Now, fuck me hard - cum in me quick before my husband comes home and catches us."

"But he likes to watch."

"He'll be mad. He'll be mad and he'll tell me to stop fucking you. I don't ever want to stop fucking you. I want to do it again and again."

I started fucking her harder. My scrotum felt soaked with the cum seeping out of her.

"What do you do to these men while your husband watches?"

"Whatever they want. I suck their cocks, I lick them everywhere. I let them stick their cocks in me. I beg them to. I fucked two guys at the same time while he just watched, getting of on it. I'm such a slut."

"I bet you do worse than that."

She pulled at the binds, sighing, then wrapped her legs around me.

"Don't you?" I asked. "Don't you?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, I am so fucking bad."

"What do you do?"

She hesitated.

"I won't tell him," I said.

"You will, and he'll leave me. And I need him. I love him."

"I won't tell him - I promise."

She struggled to get the words out.

"Tell me," I said, tenderly. "It's okay."

I could tell she was crying slightly.

"I... I fuck men... in private. When my husband doesn't know about it," she sobbed.

I felt my cock swell inside her and picked up my pace, slapping my balls against her wet, slick anus.

"Why?"

"I can't stop myself. I love it. I love their big hard cocks inside me. Some hot guy wants to fuck me, and there's no way my husband can find out - it's not even possible for me to refuse him. I don't know how people can say 'no' to that. I just can't. I know it's wrong, and bad. That just makes it hotter for me. It turns me on that it's wrong, that I'm not supposed to. I love having a man shoving his big, long, hard, smooth cock into me while my husband has no idea... Even when I'm likely to get caught, if a guy's got me turned on, I don't care - I would risk everything. Ohhhh. All that matters in the world is that I get to suck his big cock and take it deep into my pussy. I don't care about anything else. OOOhhhhh, fuuuuck!"

She thrashed underneath me as I pounded her as hard as I could.

"Where?"

"Just... different places. Sometimes right here in his bed. Sometimes, they tie me up in his bed just like this. Oh god, you're so big."

And I felt big inside her, I felt more swollen with lust than I'd ever been.

"But I'm not going to anymore! I can't lose my husband."

"You're lying. You can't stop."

"No! I'm not!"

"You're fucking lying - admit it. Are you lying?"

"You'll tell!"

"I won't. He'll never know. Tell me."

"YES! Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes!"

She bucked against me as she came, and I realized that all of her previous orgasms with me were faked. I exploded inside her, rubbing my hips convulsively against hers. I could feel more semen seeping out of her, onto my scrotum and around the base of my penis. She sighed and let her legs fall to the bed. I pulled out of her slowly, and sat back panting, and watched the semen ooze out of her pussy, along her crack, down her asshole, darkening the fabric of the pillowcase underneath.

"Here's the deal," I said to her, still in character. "If you don't want your husband to find out, you're going to have tell me every detail about every little tryst."

Sarah swallowed, panting.

"That's going to take a while."

"We'll start on my next visit."

I untied her but left the blindfold on as I lay next to her and embraced her.

Maybe we could make it work.