I Will Always Be There For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes, determination seen within them as I speak a few words in an ancient language that automatically comes to me. "Voola, Miso, Raud, Okerm, Cresco." Nothing seems to happen for a few seconds before Calin grunts, stomach noticeably swelling a few inches before stopping. With wide eyes, I quickly regain focus and push more of my energy into the spell. Calin tenses up; wing's fluttering lightly at the unusual sensation of our eggs growing rapidly within her while her stomach begins to swell again. I can't pay attention, solely concentrating on increasing the growth of the eggs until the end of their gestation period of three months.

Calin scrunches her eyes and bares her teeth; tail wiggling as she squirms after feeling the eggs shift around uneasily within her egg chamber. Her stomach gradually expands, the nine eggs steadily growing bigger and bigger as time goes on. My concentration does not waver or break, intently focusing my energy on helping the eggs grow while Calin struggles to control her erratic movements. The soft malleable skin lining her egg chamber stretches with the growth of our eggs while she clenches her forepaws to keep herself from moving too much.

Calin's left wing pulls up against her body before snapping out again while her right wing trembles by her side, the sound lost to me as I continue the spell, hands moving with the growth and expansion of her stomach. The cracks in between her scales become more pronounced until her pink skin underneath becomes taut with pressure as do the bulges that signify the position of the nine eggs while her muscles strain to contain the clutch. She tries to control her breathing, chest billowing in and out shakily while the pressure in her egg chamber starts to become uncomfortable.

Thankfully the eggs finish their growth and the spell stops as I take an exhausted breathe, seems like that spell took more out of me than I had originally thought, Calin heaving in gratitude now that the process is over. After gathering my breath, I stand up, moving over to Calin's head that is lying on the wooded floor. She turns her head to look up at me, eyes shining in nothing but pure dedication to me. I smile at her, extending my left arm to lightly caress her jaw line and guide it to my mouth. Calin moves with the motion of my hand, gladly accepting the kiss, even putting more force behind it than usual. Our minds meld together, letting us feel out emotions for each other while our tongues wrestle for dominance.

As we break apart, I glance back at her now largely swollen stomach packed tight with nine eggs. I chuckle slightly, left hand resting on her neck scales which contract and tense as she looks at me curiously, ear frills partially extended. "I wonder how you're going to handle this. I can expect you won't be moving nearly as much as before." I say, admiring the arch of her stomach, the faint lines of veins webbing beneath her scales and the gently rise and fall of Calin's calm breathing.

Calin tilts her head, snorting in mock disdain before nuzzling the back of my head, causing me to lean forward dangerously. "You will be helping me lay my eggs, wont you?" She replies, looking at me with lust filled eyes. "And I can still move, just not as fast. I would not like being kept here all the time until my time comes, I would not like to ruin you cabin because of this. I still have a desire to relax in the sun though; it feels nice on my scales."

I recover from Calin's insistent nudge quickly, turning around to lay a firm hand on her snout, the pebbly texture of her scales rubbing against my smooth skin. "Of course I will Calin, we will have plenty of fun," I respond, smirking at the hidden meaning which she most likely gets. "And you don't have to worry about my cabin; I can always clean it, not like there is anything to do here other than train. I can always bring you to the waterfall if you want to sunbath; there is a nice big rock that absorbs a lot of the sun's heat in the morning." I reply, leaning forward to hug her while she is still on her back.

Calin moves her forelegs to wrap around my back, purring as she distractedly feels our enlarged eggs settle within her egg chamber. Right now they are not imposing on her ability to move freely, but once she moves to try and stand up, it might as well be trying to get up with only one leg. For now, she just lies on her back while I hug her with all my soul. Neither of us wants to break the hold but a particular discomforting shift from one of our eggs sends a small strike of pain through Calin's abdomen.

She yelps, cringing and curling her body onto itself as she tries to escape the discomfort while her frills retract against her body, jostling me within her grasp while her claw tips draw a few faint lines of blood on my back. I ignore the pain and back away quickly, immediately looking at Calin's largely swollen stomach to try and see what is causing her discomfort.

"Calin! What's wrong? Are...Are the eggs coming already?" I ask frantically, hurriedly moving down to carefully press my hands onto her shifting stomach, running them over the various bumps of the eggs to ascertain which one moved while Calin has her hind legs drawn partially up against her body, tail curled instinctively. Her fore-claws are clenched up tight, threatening to penetrate her own tough hide.

She does not respond right away as she curls her neck close to her chest, waiting for the pain to go away. I extend my mind into her egg chamber to see if I can find what is wrong, to find what could be causing my mate pain. "It...Its nothing." She growls, slowly but gradually relaxing her muscles, allowing her hind legs to drop to the floor and neck to uncurl to rest on the floor as well. Her wings flutter weakly before dropping to her sides, left wing partially outstretched and right wing up against her body with her tail thumping occasionally behind her.

"It can't be nothing if it is causing you pain. Please tell me Cyalina so I can help you." I cry out desperately, using her full name, tears threatening to spill forth as she swishes her tail weakly across the floor boards. I do not want to lose my mate like this, not when she is so close to laying our eggs, only for sometime after when I could be siring live dragon hatchlings to look after.

Calin turns her head to look at me, a prideful smile on her face. "It is nothing Colby," She says with a soft whine, trying to console me. "One of our eggs just shifted a bit and caused me some discomfort. It is nothing you have to worry about my mate." She says, leaning her body to the right to lay on her right side.

Seeing this, I back up a step or two, watching Calin grunt as a few more eggs shift visibly under her well armored hide, creating noticeable bumps where they move. I tense up, worried another egg could cause her pain any second, but nothing happens as she roll onto her side, large gravid stomach swaying with the movement before extending a wing, inviting me to come near here. I hesitantly move forward, carefully watching her stomach to see if anything else happens, but Calin just chuckles deep within her throat, and lightly flaps her wing impatiently.

She finally connects her mind with mine, sending me raw emotion to promise me nothing will happen, and that our eggs will be fine. Heaving a sigh, I crawl forward, positioning myself so that I lie on my left side before Calin brings her left wing down over me, encasing me in a world of dimmed colors. Underneath, I can see Calin's chest expanding and contracting with each of her calm breathes. Her large gravid stomach which houses nine eggs rests near my legs, looking so big as to appear to be 9-11 months pregnant.

Sensing my relaxed nature, Calin starts to hum a soothing tune that vibrates her scales and rattles her eggs. The odd mixture of sounds soon lulls me to sleep within Calin's secure grasp within my cabin. Knowing that my mate is next to me fills me with love and peace, peace that soon our eggs will meet the new world even though they are unfertile, that soon, I will have the chance to sire eggs that are fertile and contain draconic hatchlings which Calin and I will raise with love and care.

Over the next few days, I keep a constant watchful eye over the progress of Calin's stomach, not that there was anything to watch, it is just I was fearful an egg would shift, causing her discomfort or pain. I could not watch my mate squirm in agony for even a few seconds, it is unbearable to me. She kept reassuring me it was just the eggs settling down after having been enlarged so quickly over a short period of time. While that did prove to sooth my anguish for the most part, it did not stop me from keeping my mind connected with hers twenty/four seven, even if the concentration gave me headaches in the morning.

There is only two days left to my vacation away from Quin Shun, and I was starting to worry whether or not Calin would lay our eggs in time. She did say either of us could use our energy to put her into induced labor, but I wanted it to come naturally, not forced, even if the eggs are unfertile. I would shove off my duties as a Protector to spend the rest of my days with Calin, with just my mate, living side by side, creating hundreds of healthy little dragon hatchlings, having endless hours of lust filled mating and passion.

We went to the lake as often as we could, as the buoyancy created by the water decreased the strain on her abdomen, letting her get some rest on the shoreline instead of having to be careful on how she laid down or walked. I could see the uncertainness in her eyes even when she hid it from me. I knew she wanted to appear strong, but I knew the situation was starting to wear on her as well, so I kept her happy and content whenever I could. I gently messaged her muscles, paying special attention to her abdomen and near the base of her tail.

Sometimes I would venture further down; giving Calin some sexual relief I no doubt knew she had while I would resist giving myself release as I knew I would need it in the end. She lavished my attentions where we would float in the lake, embracing each other until I got too pruned or cold to stand it. She knew I had limits and even suggested to make it so I could last longer within water, but I refused, I would not have my mate exhaust herself for me over such a simple matter. I lived and breathed to take care of Calin, my mate, not the other way around.

At night when the stars came out, I would assist Calin in rolling onto her back very carefully; as this was the most comfortable position she could be in when not relaxing in the lake near the waterfall. I would sit right next to her, arms tucked up against her for warmth and comfort; just the feeling of her against me got me excited. We would look up at the night sky, observing the stars, pointing out shapes and figures we found, sometimes a constellation, other times not. The joy that filled my heart when I was with Calin; I could live a thousand life times and not care about what else happened as long as I was with her.

As the hours slowly whittled away, night turning into day, and day into evening, I told Calin about me, about humans. She was interested in our customs, our history and the technology we had. It was foreign to her to say the least, as it was when she gave me knowledge on how dragons mate. The longer we were together, the more we understood of each other, the deeper the passion we shared in our hearts, connecting two minds, connecting two souls.

The night before the last day arrived where I would have to let Calin go if she did not lay our eggs it rained, and it rained hard. We were in the forest in a deep discussion over dragon heritage and human lineage, which was quite exciting for me when a loud clap of thunder startled us and then promptly began raining a few seconds after. We ran for my cabin, but I could not leave Calin behind, waddling in mild discomfort from the precious package she carried, so I went back and used my energy to create an invisible umbrella over our heads until we made it to my cabin.

The strain got to me after awhile as it happens every time I try something new, but Calin helped me coup while the thunderstorm raged outside for what seemed like forever. I moved Calin to my bedroom and dried her off, the process substantially easier this time than the first time, gained by much practice. So we sat, Calin lying on my bed with me beside her, cuddled up together, sharing each other's warmth. I of course had gotten wet in the brief panic when the rain started but I had dried myself under the invisible umbrella I made, making me slightly more exhausted than I originally let on.

As night wore on, Calin grew tired and eventually fell asleep, having it fall on me to watch over her, not that anything bad would happen, it just made me safe to think that she is guarded by someone who loves and cares for her well being. The occasional rumble of thunder and flash of lightning made Calin twitch, causing me to look at her every time, fearing one of our eggs could move and abruptly wake her up in a fit of pain. My fears were lost as she soon fell into a somewhat restful slumber, in which I followed soon after.

Morning revealed damp trees and muddy ground with low hanging clouds, the thunderstorm having run its course and dissipated an hour or two after midnight. Both Calin and I were still asleep, neither of us wanting to move from each other's grasp while I lay close to her, caressing my right hand lovingly around her swollen stomach. Small, indecisive ripples could be seen beneath her hard scales, her muscle pulsing to every beat of her heart.

Eventually, I got up, letting out a dragon sized yawn while stretching my hands into the air over my head and cracking some joints. The action jarred Calin slightly in her sleep, but did not arouse her. Scratching my stomach as I had slept with nothing but my pants robe on, the humidity being mild from the thunderstorm, I carefully remove myself from the bed and head into the kitchen. I remember Calin telling me she does not necessarily have to eat, but I thought if she was going to soon lay a clutch of nine eggs, then it might be a good idea for her to eat some meat to gather her energy up.

I opened the fridge to see if I had any meat, but practically smacked myself in the forward when I remembered I barely used this cabin since I almost finished building it some time ago. Sighing in defeat, I closed the fridge door and went to one of the counters along the eastern wall of the cabin. I had materialized a few things since becoming a Protector and starting my training, but my cabin was far from finished. I focused my mind on what I want, nice, pure, steak.

It soon materialized on the counter where I was staring, the scent no doubt traveling to my bedroom in which I had summoned a door, but the smell would not be deterred. The meat left blood stains on the counter, no doubt I could clean it up later. With quick hands, I materialized some spices and created a low flame above it, being careful not to burn my house down. I worked fast and efficiently, soon making three, 36 oz. steaks to fill Calin's appetite and give her energy for her laying.

It could come at any time now, it had been about half a week but Calin had yet to show signs of distress or any increased discomfort from usual to tell me that she was going to lay our eggs soon. It worried me to know I might miss her laying because I had to make her vanish until I got some more time to spend with her. When I materialized her after so many weeks, she had come slightly gravid, a month and a week to be precise, but now she was no doubt three months, if not more, but I kept calm, for the most part.

Like I thought, the smell of steak had Calin up and padding slowly and carefully into the mixed kitchen and living room. When she spotted the three steaks I had for ready, her maw started to salivate as her frills rose, enticed by the lovely scents wafting from the steaks. With a happy smile, I motioned to the red cuts of meat, saying that they were hers, that if she was going to lay our eggs anytime soon, that she should eat to have the energy to lay nine eggs over six or more hours.

Calin quickly smothered me with her love, pushing me to the ground, apologizing in which I laughed, and then dove into my mind, melding her emotions with mine while closing her eyes and purring her love. Our mouths came together to share a passionate kiss, deep and meaningful. I closed my eyes as well, wrapping my arms tightly around her neck as our kiss lengthened; feeling her nervousness as she also had some doubts as to when she would lay. All our fears were set at rest later that day.

After some time, I managed to get Calin off of me after sharing in her intense show of love and passion before lowering the steaks to the ground for Calin to dig into. While I cleaned the counter top, I watched, or rather stood mesmerized as to how she ate; delicately, yet savagely tearing into each chunk of meat as she would from a live catch. She ate carefully, blood never spilling to far from the source, being mindful that I would have to clean it up, or not.

Once she finished her third steak I made for her, the spices feeling rather exquisite on her tongue, she proceeded to lap up the spilt blood, cleaning up the mess she made rather nicely, but leaving a few smudges of blood on the floor nonetheless. I proficiently erased the last sign of her meal, her swollen stomach even larger now with three, 36 oz. steaks inside of her, partially hiding the bulges made by our eggs. She assured me everything was ok and she would likely lay the eggs within a day or two, but I could see her uneasiness over which she said it.

Not wanting to upset her, I asked if she would like to bath and relax in the lake again in which she just licked my face happily and then nuzzled me against my neck. I held her close before going to put on my shirt robe and going outside with Calin. The weather was nice, a little hot but cooled down thanks to a nice brisk wind flowing past. The walk to the lake was uneventful like many times before, although it held some tension about the state of our eggs.

We did not let that bother us as we just enjoyed the new day, Calin drifting aimlessly about in the lake while I messaged her bloated stomach when she would lie down on the shoreline on her back. The sun beating down warmed her scales, making Calin nice and cozy halfway out of the water while I was naked and starting to go down lower to her sex. She purred in content, feeling my smooth skin caressing her rough scales while idly flicking her tail.

Calin did not mind one bit, letting out a loud groan as my agile hands trailed over her hidden sex, coaxing it to part and admit me entry. Calin flexed her wings, spreading them out wide to soak up more of the glorious rays of the sun while lazily swishing her tail back and forth in the water with me straddling it. My hands soon went to tease her hidden nub of sensitive flesh, making Calin shiver as her clitoris gradually emerged as I lavished my attentions on it.

The waterfall was ignored in background, neither of us paying attention to anything but each other. Slowly, tantalizingly, I eased a single finger into her glistening sex, parting her folds to make her hiss with thin lines of smoke trailing out of her nose. The scales around her sex were indefinably small, containing many nerves which sparked when rubbed against or stimulated to give Calin untold pleasure. She parted her maw to pant shallowly, chest rising and falling calmly as I kept up a steady pace.

The heights I would go to please my mate were endless as I steadily pumped my finger in and out of her velvety sex, her walls rippling around my digit, trying to pull it deeper. After a few minutes of light stimulation I add another finger, moving my left hand to spread her right hind leg, in which she moved both of them so I can have better access to her swollen folds. Moving a bit closer, I lean forward and softly kiss her clitoris, her walls shaking and releasing some vaginal fluid into the lake as small flakes of fire escape Calin's nostrils.