I Will Always Be There For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues for about twenty six minutes, the process long and exhausting for Calin but bearable because I am with her, holding her, soothing her through every second of it. The egg progresses steadily through her birth canal and to the edge of her vent, various amounts of fluids seeping out as the egg lightly stimulates her walls, giving her some pleasure within the stabs of pain accompanied by contractions. The other eggs within Calin's egg chamber reassemble with each contraction before the next egg pushes up firmly against her cervix, seeking to exit her body.

Calin breathes through the pain, kissing me when small contractions hit but bearing down hard when the need to push is overwhelming. Eventually, the egg stretches her walls wide so that her sex is spread apart, allowing anyone to see inside and spot the mirage of colors wrapped around the egg. At this stage I get up and walk over to her back to observe and catch the egg when is arrives. Every time a contraction comes I instruct Calin to push harder than she has been, the pain reemerging to mix in with the increased pleasure.

After another three minutes I can see clearly see the tip of the egg emerge, spreading Calin's sex wider with discomfort and pain. I encourage her to push after breathing for a couple of seconds, her contractions having decreased to thirty seven seconds in between. She does her best, tensing her muscles and pushing while I rest my hands gently on the top of her left hind leg, giving her some of my strength while embracing her mind firmly with my own.

Calin's chest heaves up and down, her breathing starting to become labored as our first egg stretches her folds to the limit as it comes to the midway point. Her pink walls are dragged out into the open by the rough surface of the egg, exposing them to the cooling air outside. The pain assaulting her mind causes me to doubt whether she can handle this, the size of just this egg threatening to tear her in two, but she holds up. I think of the only thing I can do at a time like this, and move my right hand to lightly flick across her exposed clitoris, painfully erect due to the constant pain and increase in hormones.

Calin sucks in a startled breathe, eyes flying open and frills expanding, momentarily forgetting about the pain and the position of the egg as that brief flash of pleasure causes the egg to lurch forward a centimeter or two. I smile and bring my left hand to lightly touch the shell of our egg, a confusing array of light green and sky blue patches like military cameo. Calin shivers and purrs, melding our minds closer together as she pushes at the egg again while a few seconds later a contraction comes, making the egg move forward another inch or two.

I move my left hand to the bottom of the egg, preparing to catch it while I press a finger teasingly onto her clitoris, making Calin hiss out in pleasure and push extra hard, her folds straining as the egg slowly but surely moves. Her tail thumps on the ground, sending light vibrations through the earth and up her scales. Calin clenches her teeth and closes her eyes, pressing her frill against her back as I put more pressure onto her clitoris, increasing her pleasure while coaxing more contractions to come.

Calin pushes frantically, the discomfort of our first egg lodged on the edge between the outside world and her birth canal forcing her primal instincts to come forth. Her abdominal muscles ripple and pulse as each contraction is stronger than the last. As I continue to pleasure my mate, making the pain easier to manage, an all too familiar pressure builds up quickly within her loins, a buildup of vaginal fluids pushing up against the egg, causing the pleasure to become even more intense.

I can see my mate is trying her hardest to push the egg out; all she needs is one more nudge to help her. Having my left hand hovering under the egg in preparation for its arrival, I stop my teasing on Calin's clitoris; instead, I stick out my thumb and press it up against the sensitive nub of flesh and wiggle it, making Calin roar out loudly in pleasure and diminished pain as the backup of fluids combined with her explosive climax and a contraction aids in pushing out the first egg.

As it pops out I catch it deftly with my left hand, the egg weighing more than I anticipated as I quickly bring my right hand up and put it off to my left for safety. Calin meanwhile is panting heavily, chest rising and falling rapidly while the egg that had been pressing up against her cervix is now pushed to the halfway point because of the combined force of her orgasm and contraction. Her wings flutter occasionally, tail swishing and thumping as the contractions involuntarily move muscle in the base of her tail.

Calin bares her teeth, the pain immediately returning as the next egg makes its presence known instantly while I sit back and gaze at my mate's sex, gaping open with her vaginal fluids splashed haphazardly against her thighs and across the ground. Calin's mind recoils from mine as another contraction suddenly rips through her abdomen, shoving the egg from its precarious position on her cervix to her birth canal. Calin roars out in pain, shocking me out of my brief state of elation at the arrival of our first egg.

I automatically throw my mind at Calin's, sharing in her pain and reassuring her that I am always here for her. The pain she feels in her stomach is mirrored to a slightly less intense discomfort in mine, about the same when you go hungry for long periods of time. She pants in exhaustion, wings hanging limp, the first egg having taken out a lot of her energy, and I begin to doubt that she will be able to lay all nine, err, eight of the remaining eggs. No sooner had I calmed her and checked on the first egg had I gotten the idea for how I could help my mate handle her laying.

I place my left hand comfortingly on her left thigh to sooth her, murmuring phrases of love and compassion. Calin briefly rests her head on her forelegs until another contraction passes, making her growl in pain and discomfort. I quickly put my plan into motion and begin rubbing and flicking Calin's oversensitive clitoris again, causing her growls to turn into half groans and hisses of pleasure. She moves her tail back further away and shifts her weight onto her back legs once the contraction passes. I stop my administrations to her clit as she gets comfortable again, shuffling her hind legs so that the weight of her stomach is not as impeding in the process of her laying.

It takes a while and a couple contractions where I quickly put my thumb to her clitoris before she gets up to just stand on all four feet. I come up to her neck to caress her form, feeling the twitch of muscle beneath her scales before going to face her straight on. Calin looks directly at me, a weary smile on her face before we engage in another kiss. After we break apart I whisper words of encouragement and praise, making her thrum with happiness, giving her the will to continue on.

When I go back to stand in front of her sex, another contraction comes and Calin pushes hard, squatting down to allow gravity to aid in the progression of the egg. Calin shuffles her hind legs further apart, repositioning them to get more comfortable while spreading her wings before half folding them and using her tail to steady herself. I duck underneath her tail and continue my caring attention to my mate, giving her pleasure to distract her from the pain.

Calin pushes, grunts and groans for close to forty five minutes before the second egg crests, spreading her sore folds once again, having gone through five climaxes in the time to get there. Already half exhausted and tired, I pour more of my strength into my mates so she can continue on, a few drops of sweat starting to appear on my brow. When another contraction comes, this one stronger than the first one, Calin growls, teeth bared before it turns into a whine as the pain rises while the egg roughly stimulates her walls and spreads her folds wide.

I quickly increase my speed and pressure on her clitoris, changing her whine in a groan mixed with small hisses of pain. The second egg soon progresses enough so that I can see its color clearly, a maroon red with silver strips and swirls. I bring my left hand up to touch her outer folds, easing the egg further out of Calin's vent, the pressure within her loins building up once again as a contraction comes and goes.

A few seconds later sees Calin writhing in pleasure, her walls clamping down painfully hard around the egg as her tail thrashes to and fro and her wings flutter involuntarily. The egg strains her sex wide, Calin baring her teeth before it pops out at the pressure to land safely within my hands. Calin straightens her hind legs, giving out a low growl of discomfort while her neck and wings droop lower to the ground in exhaustion. I hurriedly put the egg with the camouflaged one and go to lovingly stroke my mate's neck while her sex gaps open with trails of vaginal fluids soaking down her inner thighs.

She weakly raises her head to let me plant a soft kiss between her eyes which makes her purr in content and happiness. "Be brave Calin, we still have a long way to go. Why don't you lie on your back for now, it will be easier." I say to her, rubbing my right hand across her pebbly neck scales while resting my chin on top of her nose, looking into her gorgeous eyes, how they sparkle with the passing rays of the sun.

Calin nods her head, moving her tired body to crouch down before folding her wings and rolling carefully onto her back. With two eggs down and seven to go, the size of her stomach has diminished, but not by much. I go to straddle her chest, slowly lowering myself down so I do not cause her anymore pain then she is already in. Calin raises her neck to look at me and places her forelegs gently behind my back, smiling confidently as she seems to have regained her breathe and some of her energy. The third egg in her egg chamber now presses up against her cervix as a long and painful contraction barrels through Calin's abdomen.

This one lasts for thirty seconds, her third egg straining to enter her birth canal while her sore cervix is loosened greatly from the last two eggs and easily gives way, causing considerable less pain than before. With a huff of withheld air, Calin pants lightly as she feels our third egg in her birth canal. Not taking nearly as long as the other two, Calin rests as she lets a few contractions pass, her weariness letting the instinct to push fade but not vanish, ever present in the back of her mind. I lean forward to kiss beneath her chin and then move steadily down her neck, causing her to shiver at the pleasant feeling of my lips on her neck scales.

Calin lays three eggs while on her back, the whole process taking around four hours and twenty three minutes, with each egg draining her energy and leaving her with less strength to push. I helped her in any way I could. When she started pushing again I went back to pleasure her, using my fingers to rub and compress her clitoris, making Calin thrust her hips weakly in response while I used my tongue to orally pleasure her at the same time until her egg spread her folds wide.

My fear was never lost as each egg seemed bigger than the last, hence why it took so long to lay them and how Calin's energy and strength were drained with each passing minute. I tried to give her bursts of my energy from time to time, but she stopped me when I almost fainted, raising her tail to smack me in the back of my head to keep my awake. I was still an apprentice Protector, I did not know how much energy or magic I had, Quin Shun had yet to teach me to sense when I should stop. I could mentally see my energy within my mind, being a large round sphere of blue/white energy, I just could not sense how big it is, but, control comes with time, and efficiency with practice.

By now night was setting in, and I had a difficult choice to make, either stay here and risk becoming cold while Calin continued to lay her last four eggs which could take until morning, or turn back to the lake or head to my cabin. Either of the latter choices involved having Calin walk for about ten or fifteen minutes, pausing when a contraction came, stopping when she had to push, I just could not put her through that, not when she is my mate. I made the only choice I could; Quin Shun had not taught me much about it, but I remembered it from Eragon, that the nature around you could give you energy only in the direst of circumstances. While I did not feel like killing countless plant life or animals for the sake of staying warm and providing my mate strength to continue on, I took that path anyway.

Sitting beside Calin as she took a break from pushing, egg number six nudging its way past Calin's cervix, I crossed my legs and began to calm my breathing. Calin had her full neck and head on the ground, eyes closed and frills pressed against the ground while panting lightly from exhaustion with her wings resting weakly on the ground half spread. Her forelegs were resting on her chest and her hind legs were splayed wide with copious amounts of vaginal fluids on the ground and her hips, her clitoris and folds oversensitive and sore from dozens of climaxes. I would do it for her, as anyone would do it to save the one they loved or cared for. Her wings were partially folded on the ground and she twitched her tail occasionally, stirring up small clouds of dust.

I curled my hands in a U shape within my legs, dipping my head down to listen intently to all the voices of the forest, to all the whispering of the trees and plants. The faint noise of Calin's raspy breathing was tuned out, but I never broke the link between our minds. Once she recognized what I was doing, she tried to reason with me, but I kept focusing, concentrating until I could feel the individual energy held by each plant, tree and wildlife.

Calin let out a desperate whine to try and reason with me to stop, saying she would stand up again and shield me with her body heat when night came, but I did not want her to kill herself over me when just one egg left her wobbly and wanting to change positions. I kept going, reaching my mind out to hold onto the nearby tree and plants, a few rabbits and a deer in the distance. I started drawing their life force towards me, rejuvenating myself while they slowly, painfully whittled away. Calin had turned her head to look at me, but closed her eyes and turned away as a tear fell from her muzzle. I did not like doing it either, but there were few choices I had.

The suddenness with which Calin went into labored startled us both, but we held on and willed our way through, now night was falling and there was little time to go anywhere else before it started getting cold. One by one, trees began to wilt, rabbits dropped dead and the deer struggled to stand, carrying offspring of its own, but I did not care, at least not right now, energy was energy to me when it was for the survival of my mate and our future hatchlings.

Eventually, I opened my eyes to see Calin's wings flapping weakly, another contraction rippling through her abdomen, pushing the sixth egg past her cervix with ease, the loosened ring of muscle long since relaxing and allowing our eggs to pass with only a twinge of pain. Calin had her teeth bared, tail thumping lightly on the ground as she heaved through her nostrils. I got up quickly and calmly, giving a brief glance to the five eggs I had put in a small makeshift nest before walking over to Calin's side and kneeling down next to her deflated stomach. Even though they were unfertile, I still did not want them to role away. Her stomach had shrunk considerably now that the majority of our eggs had been laid, but it was still prominent.

With soothing words to Calin through our link, I placed my hands once again on her swollen stomach, feeling the last few eggs shift and move inside of her egg chamber. Another growl comes and goes from Calin, another contraction pushing the egg along. I sit next to her, gently rubbing, caressing and calming Calin as she pushes the sixth egg further down her birth canal and to the edge of her folds. I apply careful pressure, using a small amount of the energy I had gained to dim the pain she feels.

The moon arrives as the egg starts to peak out into the open world, the process going faster as I channel more of the borrowed energy to give her strength and remove her pain. The silver moonlight shines down on us, almost as if protecting us from anything that wishes us harm. The wind picks up, the air biting my nose, ears and fingers while I help Calin lay another egg.

When ten minutes have past and the air starts to become frigid, numbing my nose and ears but combating the warmth given off by Calin near my hands, I stand up, stepping back a few feet before kneeling down and placing my hands onto the ground. Calin hisses, pushing for a few seconds before looking over to see what I am doing. The sixth egg has crowned, colored a light orange mixed with sparkling silver and some base green while Calin's folds are spread partially, not as tight as before, having loosened up as well.

The ground rumbles ominously and Calin's eyes go wide, watching as thin, transparent sheets of earth rise up to form a rough enclosure of a house, large enough for Calin and myself to move around in, keeping the cold out and keeping the warmth generated by Calin in. Slumping to the ground on my hands and knees, my breath comes out shakily as I try to maintain myself from passing out. Calin sees my distress and slowly stands up, the current egg sliding back into her vent as it rubs painfully against her sore walls.

Calin walks over, gait steadier but still unsure from the drain in strength from pushing out eggs over long periods of time. She straddles my body, her chest scraping against my back and the scars as she turns around so she is oriented in the direction I am facing. The enclosure I made is big, approximately 25x25 feet, more than enough room for us to walk around. Calin spreads her wings, lowering herself until she covers me, vaginal fluids dripping from her sex as another contraction rolls through her, making her pause to breathe deeply while it pushes the egg out again.

I can feel Calin atop of me, but my mind is fuzzy from the exhaustion of building the enclosure. She is not angry at me, nor is she cross, from the bond we share across our minds; she smothers me in her love and devotion, showing me how much this means to her, thanking me by transferring some of her remaining energy into me. I tense up, afraid she will fade away like the first time, but Calin tells me she has gained much more energy in her time away from me, her body preparing itself for this specific day. It also helped that I had given her something to eat, the energy from the three steaks stored as reserve and emergency, and now was the time to use it.

I smile weakly, knees shaking as my breath slowly steadies and I push up, looking to stand and hug my mate. She backs up, nuzzling the crook of my neck as I turn around and gaze into her eyes, into her soul, into her mind. She reads my every thought and I read hers. Calin moves to where she was, egg jostling near the edge of her folds until a strong contraction comes, causing her to pause and lower her neck to involuntarily push.

Turning around, I dash, or stumble over to my mate, moving her tail away and mashing my tongue against her sex while pressing two fingers against her sore and oversensitive clitoris. Calin grunts, arching her back and instinctively pushing as I provide her with painful pleasure. The egg practically glides out of her vent, copious amounts of vaginal fluids making her passageway slick and slippery from multiple orgasms.