I Will Always Be There For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I tease her slowly, gradually building up her pleasure, Calin occasionally beats her wings, stirring up the air around us while her breathing steadily increases as time goes on. My own erection is not lost on me as I feel my member rubbing up against Calin's tail scales, stimulating me as I pleasure her. Calin's tail begins to sway more frantically while she clenches and unclenches her fore-claws under the barrage of pleasure.

Kicking it up a few levels, I insert a third and forth finger, everything except my thumb plunging inside Calin's pulsating walls as they gradually start to contract rhythmically. Her grunts and hisses grow louder as her pleasure soars, vaginal fluids seeping out nonstop as her clitoris quivers in anticipation. Not wanting to leave my mate under stimulated, I lean forward, my semi-hard length pressing up against Calin's scales as I give a long, slow, languid lick across her sensitive protrusion of flesh. Calin's vent clamps down instinctively around my fingers, the pressure in her loins rapidly building as she starts to buck her hips, jarring our eggs within her stomach.

Seeing Calin begin to lose her control sends fear into my mind for our eggs. Temporarily slowing down my thrusts into her sex and raising my head, I mutter the words I used to restrain Silver when I pleasured him in my cabin. Invisible bonds wrap carefully yet firmly around Calin's hips and waist, limiting how much she can move, not like she notices it or anything under the pleasure her brain is receiving.

Smiling happily, knowing she will not injure herself anymore, I decide to give it my all. I increase my thrusts into her vent, jabbing them in to over stimulate her walls while curling them for extra stimulation, vaginal fluids surging past my fingers in a rush to coat my hand and arm in a slimy liquid. I lean back down to resume my administrations to her clitoris which shakes at the overwhelming pressure gaining in her loins, my hand still resting on her hind leg. Calin tries to buck her hips but cannot due to my restraint, instead opting to smash her tail against the surface of the water, surprising me before I regain my senses quickly.

A steady stream of fire leaks from her nostrils, sending a smoky scent over to me as the wind blows towards the waterfall. The earthy, pine filled scent spikes my lust as I remove my fingers from Calin's rhythmically contracting vent, causing my member to jump in excitement. She growls at the lost sensation but roars loudly when I thrust my whole fist into her sex, folds expanding wide before sucking in my arm and keeping it there. Her wings flutter uncontrollably and her tail splashes against the water frantically as her roar dies down and her breathing is labored.

Calin clenches her teeth and pulls her frills against her back, entire body tensing up before she roars again and spews a column of fire, coming nowhere near any trees to ignite a forest fire. Her sex clamps down painfully on my fist and arm, forcing it to a halt under the sudden tension within her muscles. I hear a faint groan, but cannot ascertain where it came from, instead wiggling my fingers and rapidly flick my tongue across her clitoris to prolong her orgasm as a steady stream of vaginal fluids gush out of her vent.

It takes Calin three minutes for her climax to fade, left panting heavily with her wings and tail partially limp in the water. Her swollen stomach shifts and moves as her chest rises and falls rapidly. I remove my fist out of her vent and raise my head to look at her exhausted form, forelegs resting on her chest and hind legs settling beside me, faint twitches of muscle pulsing beneath her scales. Calin's maw is wide open, tongue hanging out as the fire vanishes into the air, leaving behind a faint earthen smoky scent.

I stand up and walk out of the shallow water, kneeling beside Calin's head before sitting down on my rump cross legged. I reach out my right hand to scratch the underside of her neck, the most vulnerable part of a dragon. Calin tenses up but relaxes her muscles just as quickly when she knows it is me, the ultimate test of love, trust and partnership completed. Calin thrums happily, closing her maw and curling her neck to look at me, eyes shining as the reflected sun off the waterfall mist glints in her eyes.

I raise my arms to embrace her neck behind her head and bring her forward for a deep, passionate kiss. Never wanting this to end, I use some of my energy to allow me to last much longer, in which Calin pushes back that much harder. We both mash our minds together, the love we feel for each other alone creating perspiration on my skin and her scales. I move my hands sensually up and down her neck, sometimes rubbing in small circles against her scales, other times to feel her frills flex against my touch.

When we finally break apart, I straddle her neck and lean into her neck, raising my head until it is beneath her chin as Calin rumbles in pure joy. "I never want to leave you Calin, ever." I whisper, leaning back to suddenly mash my mouth and her lipless maw together in another lustful kiss. Calin does not reject or push away, relishing in the long contact and sheer love we have for one another.

After our second kiss we look into each other's eyes as Calin gently folds her wings and repositions her hind legs, her sex still gaping slightly with a trail of left over vaginal fluids flowing into the lake. Totally exhausted and not having one inclination to move or stand up, I scoot backwards before laying down on Calin's neck, legs on top of her chest, mindful of her precious package. Calin moves her forelegs over to my back, the faint lines she tore now healed naturally over the half week since I enlarged our eggs.

I rest my head on her neck while she purrs and sings me a soothing song as we lay peacefully in the sunny morning. The waterfall is remembered, adding to the cascading melody of Calin's voice and scales vibrating. Her swollen stomach, packed with our clutch off eggs shifts slightly, imperceptibly as something changes. For now, Calin and Colby sleep the morning away, both having their minds melded together in safety and security, for love and passion.

It is a few hours after noon before either companion wakes up. With a jubilant nature and giddy joy, I slowly rise off of Calin as she also wakes up from our nap. Everything seems fine as I carefully stand up off of my mate's neck, giving her a rough rub on the neck to encourage her to wake up as she gives a low growl, neither threatening or angry, but loving and caring. I chuckle, going over to the rock to put on my robes that have a tinge of blue to them because of my extensive training.

As I finish putting my clothes on, Calin has rolled to her right side carefully and looks over at me lustfully, her mind showing that she is watching me. I take pride in slowly walking over to her, kneeling down beside her largely swollen stomach to caress each bulge that represents an egg. Calin smiles in appreciation, purring at the pleasant feeling obtained from her mate touching her sensitive stomach scales. Moving up, I bring her head up to mine again and kiss her on the bridge of her nose before lowering my mouth to kiss her on her maw, tongues extending not out of dominance, but of affection.

After we break apart Calin stretches, moving carefully onto her four legs and stands up, curling her back and spreading her wings to their full extent while giving an enormous yawn. Our eggs shift slightly in Calin's large swollen stomach, but otherwise remain calm. Looking at each other again, I walk forward and press my forehead right below her eyes, closing mine as I feel her rumbling purr vibrate throughout her form.

Having had enough time to wake up, we start back to the cabin, hopefully in which Calin can begin to lay her eggs within the next few hours. I walk right beside my mate, going slowly so I can stay by her side while she waddles awkwardly with her large stomach packed with our clutch of eggs swaying below her. I rest my right hand compassionately on her neck, feeling every muscle that contracts, every shift in her scales and the warmth emanating off of her. It does not occur to me that her time is upon us much sooner than we anticipated even though we were worried when she would begin to lay our eggs.

The signs are ignored while we continue walking, ten minutes away from the cabin, fifteen away from the lake, stuck in between with the vast forest all around us. Calin begins to slow her already careful walk, feeling an odd tension within her abdomen as her muscles briefly clench up and then relax, feeling no pain but disconcerting to say the least. I continue to walk on, oblivious to my mates growing unease while my hand slips unnoticed from her neck.

With a worried growl that partially gets my attention, she curls her neck to look at her large swollen stomach, housing nine eggs within her egg chamber. "Don't worry Calin, we are almost to my cabin. You can rest there until your time comes for you to lay your eggs." I say, unaware that that time is now.

Unannounced and with a loud cry of pain, a strong contraction suddenly rips through Calin's abdomen, sending her whimpering to the ground in pain on her side, teeth clenched and frills pressed firmly against her back. I whip around, frightened and scared that something or someone could have hurt my mate, but what I see is Calin writhing on her side, stomach muscles visibly contracting around our clutch of eggs underneath her hard scales. I rush over to her side, whispering soothing tones to try and calm her.

"Calin! Calin! Oh, be calm by mate, be calm, I...Breathe, you need to breathe deeply, let the pain flow through you, do not push, do not push," I repeat firmly, trying to lift her head to look me straight in the eyes. "Calin! Look at me, please, I need you to be calm, our eggs are coming, please my mate, be calm, look at me!" I shout desperately, trying to move Calin's head away from her locked position of pain.

Slowly and with concentration, the contraction passes and Calin fearfully turns her neck to look at me straight into my emerald green eyes. Tears roll down her muzzle in which I wipe away, shuffling forward to embrace her so she knows she is not alone. "Ma-Master?" Calin whimpers softly, half out of fear of another contraction and half out of relief to know I am here.

"Colby, my name is Colby Calin, Colby," I reply, almost chuckling as she calls me something a slave would. I lovingly caress her soft scales, muttering words of encouragement and happiness as I feel her shake. "Don't you see my love, Calin? Our eggs, our eggs, you are going to lay our eggs now. Please, do not be scared, I will help you through it; know that I will always be there for you." I say, leaning forward to rest my forehead between her snout while closing my eyes.

I can feel her tremble, both in exuberance and of fear for the pain brought with each contraction just as another one bears down on her. With a short roar of pain, she clenches down instinctively, trying to push out the egg that won't come out for a while. Her wings are splayed haphazardly against her side; stomach compressed by her weight and the ground as her tail thrashes side to side, throwing up dirt and leaves.

"Calin. Calin! Please my love, do not push! Save your energy! Breathe deeply Calin, yes, just like that, breathe, in and out, in and out, don't try to force it or more pain will come, just relax and let it happen." I try to get to her and Calin hears me, shakily slowing down her breathing as the contraction eventually ebbs, leaving webs of pain shooting over her spine and to her head.

"I...It hurts Colby. I don't know what to do." Calin whimpers, burying her head against my chest. I gladly embrace her, shushing her quiet sobs as another small contraction comes and goes, leaving Calin shaking and scared.

"Do not worry Calin," I say calmly, petting her neck with love and care. "I will take care of you. I will provide for you. I will help you get through this my mate. Just trust me and soon, in the future, we can have as many hatchlings as we want." I whisper soothingly, Calin's trembling and crying halting as she lifts her head slowly.

She sniffs, frills half raised out of fear and anticipation, but I gently relax her by combining my mind with hers, showing her my emotions, my devotion and my commitment and everything she means to me. "Do you...Will you do all of that...for me?" She asks, gradually regaining her confidence.

"Of course Calin, and more. You are my love, you are my future. I would happily die and come back for you just to know you are safe and well. What have we been doing this past week to build our friendship? The pleasure we shared, was it for nothing if not to know how much we care for one another? I will never leave you Calin, you are my shining heart." I whisper back, wrapping my arms around her neck, smothering her mind with my own, showering her with love and passion, total commitment only gained through decades of living together, sharing one another's secrets and joys.

Calin fully relaxes, still tense from the pain felt by the contractions, but calm in my loving embrace. "Thank you Colby. Yo-You are the only one I want to be with. I would gladly bear you hatchlings for you whether you are a human or not. The comfort you bring me fills me with-" She stops, gasping in pain, holding on harder to me while another contraction hits her hard, one of our eggs slowly moving to press up against her cervix, ready to come out. She shuts her eyes, clenching her teeth while letting out a growling wail.

Her cry grows in pitch as I completely mold my mind with hers, sharing in her pain and discomfort. "Sh-Sh-Sh-Sh-Sh, Calin, relax, I am here. Breathe, breathe deeply, let it come, do not push. Yes, just relax, I am here. Breathe deeply. In, out, in, out." I repeat, getting Calin to calm down, her trembling form grasping me while I feel her pain and faintly sense the nine eggs within her egg chamber including the one pushing against her cervix.

Calin's wings flutter unresponsively as her tail thumps against the floor, blowing more dirt into the air. As her contraction recedes, I retract my hold but Calin desperately holds on. "Calin, I am going to help you, but the only way I can do that is if you let go. Yes, let go, I promise I will not leave you. I am in your mind; I will feel your pain. Whatever you feel, I will feel. I am here for you my darling." I convince her to let go, patting her gently on the bridge of her noise, eliciting a small grumble of content from her as she shifts position, getting control of her wings back before rolling to lie more on her right side, exposing her large swollen stomach.

Resting her paws in front of her, Calin looks back at me as I walk over to her gravid stomach, placing a tentative hand on her scales to feel her muscles pulse and ripple as another contraction rips through her abdomen, making Calin hiss out in discontent at the pain while being calmed by me. She breathes deeply, focusing solely on my presence both next to her and within her mind. Her tail swishes weakly, stirring up dirt and leaves while her abdomen clenches powerfully, gradually pushing out the first egg into her cervix and birth canal.

Calin grimaces in pain but remains calm, breathing, deep, even breathes to let the pain flow through her, not pushing until her mate says to. The first egg strains against her cervix, the tight ring of flesh unyielding against the hard egg, causing Calin even more pain along with her contractions, but I sooth her by enveloping her in my love. I gently rub her large bloated stomach, sending faint shivers down her spine to relax her as another contraction further excels the eggs progression. Calin's wings shake lightly as she moves her tail back and away from her entrance, preparing to push.

The next eight minutes are agonizing for both Calin and I, me trying to calm her, to get her to breathe easily while she grunts and trembles in pain with each rippling contraction that passes. The time arrives soon enough where the first egg stretches Calin's cervix at its widest point before a particularly strong contraction pushes the egg into her birth canal. Calin sighs with relief, shaking as the pain is dimmed but not forgotten. I get up, moving over to embrace my mate happily as her breathing is heavy but not labored. Calin looks at me as I wrap my arms around her neck, imitating her purr the best I can while swirling my thoughts of praise and commitment in her mind.

She lowers her head onto my left shoulder, taking a brief respite as the contractions ease to small pulses about one minute apart. Tears travel down her muzzle to soak into my robes as I hold my mate with pure love and a smile etched into my face. The weight of the egg in Calin's birth canal is uncomfortable for her as when the next powerful contraction comes, muscles rippling across her abdomen, I can tell the need to push bears down on her heavily.

Calin whimpers, the pain returning as the eggs still within her egg chamber jostle for position on who is going next. I sooth her, whispering soft phrases of our time together after she lays our eggs, of the fun we have and the bond we share. Calin does not move her head, body shaking as the contraction passes, leaving her winded while a few beads of perspiration cling to her scales. The trees offer a momentary distraction as the afternoon breeze cools her off from her progress so far.

The next contraction comes as unexpectedly as the first which left her whimpering on the ground. Calin bunches up her muscles, trying to restrain from pushing while warring with her instincts to do just that. I can feel the tension held beneath her neck scales as her head trembles in fear of the pain in laying the egg. I shush her, calmly patting her neck while soothing her with my mind. From all the draconic memories Calin gave me when I first mated, it is a surprise to me that I am this calm at all. If I had not received her help all those weeks ago, I might be just as scared as she is, and this could have ended up much differently than either of us intended.

In the few seconds the contraction start, I whisper one word to her, spoken with confidence and faith held within my mate. "Push." Calin hesitates, muscles remaining tense as the contraction continues to roll over her abdomen in pulsating waves, each one bringing fresh stabs of pain into her mind. I hug her tighter, not letting go as I try to calm her down enough for her to relax, for her to trust me, to trust her mate. "Please." I whisper, voice shaky as tears of my own are on the verge of falling.

Not wanting to see her mate cry, Calin does what her Maste- mate says, taking a deep breath while prying her eyes open and then pushing down hard, teeth bared as she aids the first egg down her birth canal. The pain does not diminish or increase, staying at a bearable level as the egg gradually travels down Calin's birth canal.

Calin's wings snap open before relaxing her tail and moving it further away as the need to push overrides any other body function. Her fore-claws clench down, tearing deep ruts in the soggy ground. I open my eyes, peering to the left to watch Calin's muscles pulse and ripple as the contraction fades as does her strength to push for now. I lean back, immediately giving my mate a barrage of kisses on the bridge of her nose, the pebbly texture and warmth radiating off of her scales both soothing and pleasant.

Calin closes her eyes appreciatively and relaxes her frills, enjoying my affection before opening her maw and mashing our lips together in a wonderful kiss while another contraction just as strong arrives. Calin gathers her breathe, breaking apart before resuming our kiss and pushing down to guide the egg out further, the pain forgotten under the sea of love given off by me within our united minds.