I Will Always Be There For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world is certainly a strange place; with many different cultures and nations as well as governments and leaders. If I could bring Calin somewhere else, to the mountains up north or to Canada, would our love still exist through all the obstacles we face? What if she were to be captured? Would I be strong enough to free here? To protect her? Only with my powers as a Protector would I be able to do that, an apprentice at that, but if Quin Shun has taught me one thing in my time in training, is that no one is powerless, unless you believe you are. A regular person could be a national hero if he has the capabilities and hope he can do it.

So many questions, so many answers left unseen. Is it best to wait for them to come to me, or for me to search them out? As long as I am with Calin, my mate that is everything I will ever need to be happy, for there is one thing I will never do to her. I will never hurt her; never make her cry, never abuse her, never humiliate her, and above all, I will always be there for her in her time of need.