I Will Always Be There For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling rather than seeing the prominent bulge around her sex made by the egg, I pull back my head, increasing the pressure and pleasure to her clitoris as Calin roars loudly and pushes hard, forcing the egg out of her vent. Her folds spread wide once more, tinted with dark red as the edges are almost rubbed raw from the shell of the eggs. At the halfway mark, her roar ends as she takes a deep breath, squeezing down hard, baring her teeth and closing her eyes as another contraction passes through her abdomen, preparing another egg against her cervix.

The pressure that had been rapidly building up in her loins explodes; her walls rhythmically contract powerfully as the edges of her sex push the egg out of her vent and into my awaiting hands. Covered in vaginal juices, making the egg extremely slippery, I use a little of my regained energy to increase the friction between my hand and the egg before putting it with the other five. Six down, three to go.

Right now, my passion emerges in full bloom for my mate. My erection had come and gone throughout the day, getting more painful as my senses urged me to take my mate, to claim her, to help her. But now that I can see that Calin will make it, I grab my chance and take off my robes, setting them aside while walking up to her head and grabbing her jaw line before mashing our lips together in a lustful kiss. My bare feet squelch in the soggy ground, an odd yet pleasant feeling all the same.

Calin's eyes go wide, not expecting the sudden show of love, but giving in after a few seconds, putting an arm around my back to hold me close. My member quickly springs to its full length of 6.4 inches, squirting some pre-cum as my lust overtakes me and I back off, staring right into Calin's eyes before moving my hands sensually down her neck. Calin hums at the pleasant feeling, purring loudly as a contraction passes through unnoticed while the egg spreads her folds a little wider.

I move down her body, taking my time to caress every inch of her scales, to feel every pulse of her muscle and every beat of her heart. Our mind is one, and so is our desire, but if I am to bring Calin to her most glorious climax, I will have to build her up to it, to tease her while helping her lay our eggs at the same time. Her wing joints are packed with essential muscle to allow Calin the ability of flight, her chest expanding with each breathe she takes and her legs allowing her to surge forward faster than you could imagine.

As I arrive back at her sex, a particularly strong contraction rips through her body, making Calin grunt and push hard, edging the egg out until it is almost at the halfway point. I immediately resume my administrations to her clitoris and the outsides of her folds, pushing against the edges while holding onto the egg with my thumb and forefinger. While my left hand is aiding in guiding the egg out, my right hand is pleasuring Calin as she bucks her hips against my touch, helping force the egg out faster.

Before I know it, the pressure in Calin's loins becomes too much for her and her vent starts to contract and ripple in time with her heart beat, more vaginal fluids building up behind the egg before it pops out onto my chest. I quickly secure it and bring it to the others, hastily wiping it off so the fluids don't harden and crack the egg before I return to Calin and resume pleasuring her as the next egg had entered into her birth canal the instant the other one left.

Leaving Calin with no time to rest, she takes a few deep breathes before pushing hard again, her wings partially extended and tail flagging from side to side. I hum to her between our bond while flicking her clitoris back and forth, causing Calin to moan and hiss at the wonderful feeling. I know this is not going to be enough, my shaft standing erect below me while there is a copious amount of vaginal fluids on and around Calin's hips and thighs.

There are many ways I could help Calin lay her last two eggs, but seeing as how she needs my comfort right here and now, I decide to go with the direct approach. As another contraction rolls through Calin's abdomen, pushing the eighth egg through her loosed cervix and into her birth, I remove my fingers from her clitoris, quickly giving my erect shaft a few strokes before walking forward and putting my right hand on her hip.

"Lower your hips Calin." I ask in which she spreads her hind legs, arching her back and swishing her tail higher up.

Her sex is now at the perfect height for me to help her; eagerly thrusting forth to plunge my cock within her lightly pulsing vent as the next egg slowly makes its way forward. Her folds part easily, vaginal fluids squirting out to coat my hips as I set a quick pace so Calin can focus on the pleasure and not the pain. I place my hands in the crook of her hips, holding on tight next to her deflated stomach as I can spot the current egg traveling through her vent and the last on resting in her egg chamber.

Calin moans, ear frills flat against her body and teeth clenched as she soon gets lost in the blissful sensations of her mate taking her while she is laying, her sore walls getting rubbed and stroked in just the right way to diminish the pain. Another contraction ripples through Calin's abdomen, far stronger than any previous ones as the egg lurches forward, scraping over her walls roughly, causing Calin to whimper in pain.

Not wanting my mate to feel anything but satisfying pleasure, I speed up, the pressure in my loins reaching a peak where my release would sufficiently coat Calin's vent so that the last two eggs could progress quickly. Calin's own pleasure hits a new level as the duel stimulation from the egg and her mate's member makes her hiss under the feeling, tail swishing to and fro while bucking her hips.

Thirteen minutes go by before the pressure in Calin's loins erupts, forcing the egg forward into my member, making me grunt in discomfort yet undeniably pleasure as I speed up my thrusts, thrusting into Calin's vent hard enough to make her hips shake. Calin roars out as her walls contract powerfully around the egg and my member, squeezing them painfully hard as the egg hits the top of my head and continues over it, further stretching Calin's vent wider than before. I grunt, the pressure in my loins becoming too much as I still my hips while my member grows firm before throbbing and spurting stream after stream of rich hot sperm into my mates vent.

Calin growls in lust, the pressure caused by the egg caught above my member while I discharge into her makes her pleasure soar, her walls clamping down futily to try and expel both objects. A constant stream of vaginal fluids pours out of Calin's vent, causing wet smacks each time my hips contact hers. After a few seconds, her climax induces another earth shattering contraction, pushing the egg up and over my member to poke out at my stomach. Calin shakes uncontrollably, the thousand sensations that her body is sending her is making her walls spasm and ripple around my member and the egg.

The egg steadily glides out, stretching Calin's sex wider than before, making the pressure on my member both discomforting and arousing at the same time. As another contraction passes through her body, I quickly pull out, letting a rush of vaginal fluids and only some of my semen to trickle out, leaving the egg to push forward and slowly exit her vent while Calin trembles. The egg picks up speed and by the time her contraction ends, dropping into my awaiting hands for me to carry to the others.

With one egg to go, Calin pants heavily, chest heaving and legs shaking as her tail and wings droop lower out of exhaustion. Smiling in whole hearted comfort and praise, I walk up to Calin's head and raise her tired neck, forcing her to stare at me while her maw is parted, tongue hanging out with nostrils flared. "You're doing great my love. One more and you're done. I know I had faith in you that you could do it, I never lost hope." I say to her, leaning forward to lay my forehead on the bridge of her nose.

Calin thrums in content as she closes her eyes and pushes her head up against me, tail wagging happily as our minds show each other how much our devotion is real, the love and passion flowing through us to give us both strength for the final stretch. Calin's sex is still gaping open while the last egg pushes up against her loosened cervix with a weak contraction. Calin ignores the slight discomfort and shifting of the egg, perfectly happy to just stay within my embrace for the rest of the night, never letting go.

Some things have to end though as I want to get back to my cabin before Quin Shun comes back, so I walk back around to face her sex as Calin curls her neck to follow me. I place both my hands on her hips, her scales rippling with potent muscle and tissue as my member now lies flaccid with a few strings of combined cum and vaginal fluids hanging from it. Calin smiles at me and I smile back, both acknowledging the best way to finish this as she raises her hips so I do not have to bend down.

With a calming breathe, I trail my hands lovingly down her hind legs, caressing her scales and marveling at her curvy build, mixed with agile grace and powerful muscle until I get to her sex. Calin turns her head around to look straight forward, spreading her hind legs to get comfortable while I slowly, sensually message her outer folds, making Calin moan and flap her wings weakly as her tail curls upon her back.

Just as another contraction comes, this one forcing the last egg almost painlessly through her cervix, I thrust both of my arms into her sex, causing Calin to grunt and arch her back at the sudden, indefinably pleasure. I can feel her powerful walls rippling around my arms, trying to push them out as another contraction comes, the time between them gradually getting closer together. I spread her sex almost as wide as her eggs do, gradually stretching them further apart as the larger part of my arms, and the inability to press them against each other soon stretches them uncomfortably wide.

Calin now taps into her reserve energy, the rejuvenating rush allowing her to breathe steadier and focus on pushing out the last egg. Her strength swells with the surge in renewed adrenaline, Calin pushing with all her might as she bares her teeth and spreads her wings to their full extent, lightly flapping them. Her frills compress along her back as I continue to plunge my arms forward, seeking to grab a hold of and retrieve the last egg to aid Calin in her laying.

The pressure in her loins meanwhile jumps a whole new level of pleasure as she bucks her hips frantically against me, pushing my arms deeper into her vent and closer to the last egg. Her vaginal fluids coat my arm, making them slippery as the indentations within her walls caress my biceps and forearms, trying to push them out as I soon feel the top of the egg, the hard shell bumping against my fingers before stopping. I extend my hands to try and wrap around the egg, making Calin roar as a powerful climax added with a strong contraction aid in pushing the egg further out, the movement of the egg compressing my hands against her walls and around the shell.

I immediately hold onto the egg, or try to as Calin's vaginal fluids make it hard to get a firm grip on the egg. Thinking back to what I did with another egg, I use my energy to increase the friction between my hands and the egg, effectively velcroing them together. Calin grunts as the pressure in her loins builds up again, her walls secreting a constant river of vaginal fluids to help pass the egg. With a heave, I pull back, tensing my legs and using my back to pull the egg out of Calin.

The egg budges, steadily coming out as the surface of the egg rubs up against Calin's walls, making her hiss out in pleasure before contracting her vent around the egg and my arms, halting the progression. From my connection with Calin, I can feel her discomfort at the unusual feeling. I rub my mind against hers, relaxing and calming her, assuring her that it will be over soon enough. Calin briefly opens her eyes again and pants heavily, chest rising and falling as she gathers her breathe to push.

Slowly, she relaxes her vaginal muscles, letting the egg slide forth with the help of my hands. Calin bucks her hips again, on the verge of a powerful climax. Smiling happily, I tug with all my might, using a generous amount of the energy Calin gave me to give her indefinable pleasure. The egg moves, but her rhythmically contracting walls due to her quickly approaching orgasm slow the process, so I stop pulling, twisting to the right before lifting my left leg to press it firmly onto Calin's muscular thigh. The slick mud stuck to the bottom of my foot makes it hard to gain a foot hold, but the roughness of her scales counteracts the slickness of the mud.

All I need is one last push from Calin and I can pull the egg out, but in order to do that, I need her to give it all she has, coupled with a strong contraction and her oncoming orgasm with my pulling to end it. Taking a deep breath, I make sure my foot hold on the back of Calin's scaly thigh is firm before addressing my mate.

"Calin," I call out. "You have to force the strongest contraction you can. Do not be afraid my love, I will give you an ocean of pleasure to sooth you. One last push, that is all it will take, and all this can be over." I ask her, uniting our minds so that I can feel every pulse of muscle within her body, every beat of her heart, the steady breathing of her chest. Calin likewise can feel my love and commitment to her, the trust gained through weeks of passion and lust, all combined in one powerful emotion.

Calin opens her eyes and steadies her wings, curling her neck to look back at me with slightly uncertain eyes. The sudden pain from the first contraction is still with her but has dimmed as time elapsed. "I-I don't know if I can do it Colby," Calin replies hesitantly. "I can feel this one is big."

"Don't worry about the egg or the pain Calin, I am here for you and always will be. Even though these eggs are unfertile, think about the joy and fun we could have when the next time we could be raising hatchlings of our own?" I respond, arms still holding tightly around the egg with my left leg firmly against the back her left thigh, feeling the straining muscle.

Calin nods her head once, smiling in faith that she will concentrate only on me, on our bond of love and passion we share. She straightens her head once more, taking slow, long deep breathes, holding out as a brief contraction passes through her while the moonlight seems to shine even brighter around us. Calin flaps her wings a few times before settling them on her back, her tail holding still along her back.

I thank her with my mind, Calin reciprocating the gesture with pure affection, telling me she would do anything for me. As Calin gathers the rest of her strength, I do the same, building up a good portion of the energy that my mate gave to me, leaving me with just enough so I can have the strength to get her back to the cabin. I tell her to go on three, creating the strongest contraction she could as I filled her with mind blowing pleasure.

Calin huffs a few times in nervousness, shuffling on her forelegs, rebalancing her weight as I slowly count down. "One...two...," Breathes are held. "Three...Push!!" I shout, Calin guiding her energy to her abdomen and inducing the strongest contraction she can, rivaling the three most powerful ones since she started to go into labor. Her vent pulses and ripples spasmodically, every second sending waves of pain into her mind as her walls squeeze down hard on the egg and my arms.

As Calin growls in instant pain, I push my energy into her clitoris and vent, simultaneously igniting an earth shattering, body tingling climax that sends Calin to her knees while she roars out loud, spewing fire high into the air, singing some trees but miraculously not setting any trees on fire. While her rear end remains in the air after I triggered her massive climax, breathing now labored, I suck in another breath and pull as hard as I can. With all three actions going on at the same time, progress is made quickly, very quickly. A loud pop is heard as the egg rapidly crests, my hands added stretching Calin's sex wider than before, causing her orgasmic roar to turn into a whimpering growl.

Calin's wings flutter involuntarily while her tail flags insistently from side to side. Every muscle in Calin's body clenches and unclenches spasmodically, mostly centered on her abdomen and vent. The sudden expulsion of the egg sends me stumbling backwards, landing on my back on the partially dried ground. The impact forces the air out of my lungs as I wheeze, holding the silver sparkled egg with maroon stripes and blue swirls.

The area dissolves into quietness; only the labored breathing of Calin on her knees with her rear end in the air, whole body trembling and me on my back trying to get my breath back are the only things that can be heard. Calin's wings droop out of exhaustion, her tail flopping to the ground, partially covering her gaping sex with copious amounts of vaginal fluids around her folds and thighs. Her eyes are half lidded, a serene and peaceful expression laid on her face with maw open to softly pant.

After a few minutes I open my eyes and raise my head to look at the last egg, marveling at its array of color before rolling to my left carefully and stand up. Holding the egg with one hand, I twist my right arm to feel my back, coated in mud and grass. Sighing, I walk towards the pile of eight eggs and place the ninth at the edge, stepping back to gaze on the beautiful collection and assortment of colors held on the shells. If our hatchlings come out to be anything like this, we could make a dragon rainbow.

A low purring and soft growl is heard off to my right, the noise startling me slightly but I instantly relax when I know that it is Calin. Looking over at her, I see her sex covered by her tail, completely smothered by vaginal fluids while her wings rest weakly on the ground. If she even had the strength to lift them, it would leave her weary and panting for breath. The peaceful look on her face brings a smile to me as I walk over to kneel beside her neck, calmly stroking her scales and whispering soothing words of congratulations and praise.

Calin thrums in happiness, tilting her head to look at me, responding in kind by shoving her mind closer to mine. Eventually I get her to sit down, laying on her right side with her head on my lap, purring contently as I rest on her left foreleg while looking up into the night sky. The stars shine brightly, illuminating the forest almost if to guide us home. My hands casually roam over her neck scales while Calin purrs at the touch, our minds still connected, the flow of emotion for each other not diminishing as our love only grows for one another. Her wings rest neatly on her back, assisted by me as she could only lightly raise them before falling back down.

Our eggs lay off to the side a ways, the enclosure I had created letting the heat created by Calin stay within its borders to warm me so I do not freeze. As time passes and the moon steadily rides to the west over the horizon and beyond the forest, my mind wonders, thinking of what I will do now that Calin as laid her first clutch and our feelings are so strong for one another. What will happen when Quin Shun finds out about things? What will he think? Will he continue my training? Or cast me off to live alone, possible without Calin, the dragoness who I love so much?

I just cannot let that happen, my indefinable devotion for her would make me go to mars and back, fight death itself, give my heart to her so I know she lives. The future is a mystery, a maze of possible roads in life, of possible choices to make and the consequences that follow. If I were to leave with Calin and never return, what would happen with the rest of the world? Would they search for me? Would Quin Shun try to find me? I would not let him take my mate away from me. He would need to kill me before that happened, and still I would fight until my last breathe, until my soul disappeared before I gave up hope, but not before then.