I Wish She Hadn't Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers

It was one of those prolonged kisses whose purpose is unequivocal -- it was all prelude, prologue, preamble. I knew before we started that my balls were going to be aching when I got home that night. My hands were roaming all over Madi's round ass and smooth breasts, caressing them through her silky dress, and when she moved her stocking-clad leg between mine and started grinding her hip against my crotch, I knew she could feel me getting hard. When we finally broke our embrace after 10 minutes or so, she whispered in my ear, "Next week. I promise."

I made it home that night, picked up my car in the hotel parking lot the next morning, and made it back to Lincoln that afternoon. Then I spent the next five days thinking about Madi all through an unusually scorching hot week of work at the Veteran's Administration Hospital, where I spent the summer mowing lawns.

I was definitely attracted to her, but I got the feeling that something wasn't quite right. For one thing, Madi was several years younger than I was, and despite having inherited a bit of the "wild child syndrome" from Libby, she was still really innocent, and I didn't know how many guys she'd been with, if any. I knew I shouldn't have been thinking that way, considering that I was only a little more than three years older than she was, but I still got the feeling that a sexual relationship with Madi somehow constituted "robbing the cradle."

And then there was her sister. I guess I had always been pretty attracted to Libby, but even more than that, she always seemed to make it clear to me that the feeling was mutual. I knew I wouldn't pursue her, and I sure as hell hoped Libby wouldn't pursue me either, but I got the strange feeling that if I did have sex with Madi, Libby was sure to hear every sordid detail of any and every encounter that we had, and, in so doing, Libby would be using her sister to have a kind of vicarious sexual relationship with me. That seemed very strange and really intimidating.

Somehow, though, during the week I convinced myself that, in the long run, I wasn't doing anything wrong. I had found a pretty girl that liked me, was unattached, and was old enough to decide for herself whether or not she wanted to be with me. And I, too, was unattached and considered Madi pretty damn fetching. Besides, I was horny as hell.

During the spring semester, I had a two-month-long affair with a girl named Jill from my Abnormal Psych class, but before she went back home to Grand Island for the summer, we broke it off. I hadn't had sex since early May, and now the summer was almost over. I was ready.

When I got off work on Friday afternoon, I drove back home. That night I went out with some other friends, but the next afternoon, I drove over to Tommy and Libby's house. They lived in a shitty part of town, and their house was kind of an eyesore, but I had already been hanging out there for years, even before Libby moved in, so I was used to the squalor.

When I got there, Madi was already there, and she looked damn good. She was wearing this really colorful, slinky, halter blouse with shoulder straps an inch or so wide. It had sleeves, but it bared the rest of her shoulders and neck and revealed a lot of her creamy breasts, as well as that birthmark. It fell about her hips, but you could still clearly see the shape of her tight ass underneath it through her lowrider jeans.

Tommy and, in particular, Libby seemed happy to see me. I had given them what I thought was a nice wedding gift -- a fairly expensive, Waterford crystal vase. They didn't have a gift registry, since their wedding was put together at the last minute, and so a lot of the people who went to the wedding either handed them a bottle of something or just shoved some cash in a card and left it at that.

I figured that the vase was a traditionally appropriate wedding gift, and I knew Libby would like it, but I didn't know how Tommy would feel about it, so, I included a gift receipt in case they wanted to take it back and exchange it for something else, and then, in a gesture that defied wedding tradition, but was certain to please Tommy, I did what so many others had done and slipped a fifth of good cognac inside the vase just to make sure that something about the gift appealed to both of them. To finish things off, that afternoon on my way over to their place, I stopped and bought a bouquet of flowers to fill the vase. Apparently, my gift was well-received, because for the first 20 minutes that I was there, it was all any of them could talk about.

Madi also seemed really happy to see me. She made a point of sitting as close to me on the couch as she could, and she kept putting her hand on my thigh while we passed a joint back and forth before we hit the road for the festival.

I drove, because, quite frankly, Tommy was the worst driver I'd ever seen. Libby was a lot better, but it's kind of emasculating for a guy to drive somewhere where he's going to be seen by a lot of people with his woman behind the wheel and him riding shotgun. So, anyway, I offered, and they gladly accepted.

Besides, I figured it would be better for me if Madi got to sit in the front seat beside me, and I also figured it was a good way to make sure that I didn't get too messed up. Once we got back from the festival, I had designs on something that would require my full powers of concentration, so I didn't want to get too drunk or high.

We got out to the ski resort fairly late, compared to the rest of the crowd, so we were pretty far back. They had a stage set up right at the base of the main run, with the audience seated on the hill looking down on the stage. Everybody had blankets laid out and had brought picnic baskets with them, and they let you bring in coolers full of food and cold drinks, too. It was a pretty nice arrangement, though there were an awful lot of people there, and the stage was like a million miles away, so you could hear everything just fine, but as far as watching the bands, it kind of sucked.

On a couple of occasions, Madi and I got up and walked up real close to the stage where we could stand and watch, but we never stayed for very long, and always returned back to our blanket where Libby and Tommy, like everybody else, were sitting, smoking dope and drinking beers.

The music was really quite good. There was the expected cadre of pretty shitty, local blues and rhythm and blues acts doing predictable covers, but after about 7:30 or so, three really good national acts played back to back to back. First up was The Fabulous Thunderbirds from Austin, Texas, with Kim Wilson on harmonica and vocals, and Jimmie Vaughn on guitar. This was right about the time that Jimmie's younger brother, Stevie Ray was getting really famous. The Thunderbirds got things going with a set of blistering jump blues.

Next up came another Texas bluesman, Albert Collins, who was playing out of Kansas City at the time. "The Master of the Telecaster" was bending strings farther than I ever thought possible without breaking them, and for a while there, I was pretty sure he had his Fender strung with rubber bands instead of steel strings. Albert got the crowd really riled up in preparation for the final act.

That was, of course, Buddy Guy. Buddy was only about fifty at the time, but for some reason, I think everybody thought he was a lot older than that. Maybe it was that he'd gotten his start playing in the house band for Chicago's Chess Records, backing the likes of Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter, Sonny Boy Williamson, and a lot of other people on those great 50s and early 60s Chess recordings.

He was most closely associated with Muddy Waters, and maybe because of Muddy's reputation as "the father of the modern blues", a lot of people placed Buddy in that same pantheon of Delta bluesmen whose first acoustic recordings were made down south in the 30s and 40s, before they moved to Chicago and "went electric" in the 1950s. In the process, those guys turned a whole generation of rock and roll musicians onto the blues. Buddy was like a step child to all those dudes, but I don't think most people realized it. Anyway, as always, he was really good.

By the time the whole thing ended about midnight, Tommy, Libby, and most of the crowd were comfortably numb. For some reason, Madi held back. I think she was gauging her consumption by me, and I was being cautious because I was driving.

Anyway, I took everybody back to town. I assumed that we were all going over to Tommy and Libby's house, but when we got there and those two crawled out, Madi didn't get out of the car. Then, she told Libby that she was going to have me take her home. I found out a few minutes later, that was all just for show.

I didn't know where Madi lived. Hell, I really didn't know much of anything about her, but for some reason, I had gotten the impression that she was on her own. But as soon as we pulled out of Tommy and Libby's driveway, she mentioned that she still lived with her mother and younger brothers. My heart sort of sank when she said that -- she had promised after all -- but then she explained her little deception.

I don't know why she was being so sneaky. It wasn't like she wasn't going to tell Libby all of the details the next day anyway, but for some reason she didn't want Tommy and Libby to know what the two of us were up to that night. She explained that a friend of hers, a single nursing assistant from the clinic, was out of town and that she had gotten the key to her apartment so that we could spend the night alone together. I was really happy to hear that.

We drove on for about 10 minutes with Madi directing me. The apartment was in a so-so neighborhood not far from downtown, but the apartment complex wasn't bad, and the woman actually had a pretty nice place, even if it was tiny. She had it decorated quite stylishly, and she owned some decent furniture. As soon as we entered the apartment, we parked ourselves on the couch in front of a long, coffee table, on which sat a bottle and two glasses.

Madi opened the bottle and poured us each a glass of a serviceable, domestic brandy. She told me then that she'd asked the woman who owned the apartment to buy the brandy for her -- Madi wasn't old enough. She said that she wanted to buy me a bottle of cognac after she saw what I had gotten for Tommy and Libby, but that it cost too much money.

"Believe me, Madi, this is great! It's a nice surprise. Thanks." I paused and took a long sip. The brandy felt good going down, and I soon felt a warm glow emanating from my stomach. We finished that glass quickly, and Madi poured us another one. We were talking about the concert, and just enjoying each other's company, and then I remembered something.

"By the way", I began, "I still owe you for the tickets. Thanks for getting them. That was a great show; I really enjoyed it. Thanks for inviting me." I reached into my back pocket, pulled out my wallet, found a couple of big bills inside, and threw them and my wallet onto the coffee table. I didn't know how much the tickets were, and I probably put too much money down, but considering that Madi had sprung for the bottle of brandy, too, I figured it was the least I could do. Besides, money was kind of irrelevant considering where the evening was seemingly headed.

"You don't really have to pay for the tickets. I was just teasing you, you know." I shrugged my shoulders. "By the way, you won't be needing that..." she said, gesturing toward my wallet as she took another long sip of her brandy.

I looked at my tri-fold sitting atop the table and realized that when I'd pulled the bills out of my wallet, I had inadvertently also pulled a condom in a foil packet part way out the bill compartment. Half of it was sticking out, so that we could both read the label -- Trojan Ribbed. "...I'm on the pill", she continued, staring at me until her face broke into a big grin.

My own face must have turned almost as dark a shade of pink as it had the week before when I made my brilliant observation about the mark that I could again clearly see on the side of Madi's neck. I was embarrassed, but my wallet losing its contents had kind of opened the door to what we both knew was about to happen anyway.

"Be prepared! I always say", I responded jokingly. "I used to be a Boy Scout!" I smiled and took another sip.

She smiled and laughed, and it was such a pretty smile and really feminine laugh, and I was instantaneously smitten. When she did that, I put my glass down on the coffee table and reached over with both hands, gently grasping her slender face between them, and kissed her delicately on the mouth. It was only an introduction, so it wasn't a passionate kiss, but I could taste the brandy on those plump, pink lips and smell her intoxicating perfume. Madi briefly broke the kiss. Then she, too, set her glass on the coffee table, and putting both her arms around my neck, pulled my face back to hers.

Now the passion flowed freely. Over the next few minutes, our tongues danced and darted inside each other's mouths. Before I knew what I was doing, I found my lips on that birthmark, and soon I was nibbling at her ears. My hands dropped to her shoulders, and then roamed over her breasts, which I began kneading with one hand, while my other hand found her lower back and pulled her body to mine. My lips went back to hers, and within seconds, we were both on fire, our mouths engaged in a sensual tango, while each of us began frantic maneuvers to pull the other's clothes off as quickly as possible.

By the time I had her blouse and bra removed and started to pull her jeans down her shapely legs, Madi had my shirt off and my belt unbuckled, and when she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my zipper down, I felt her hand slip inside the waistband of my underwear, and her soft palm found my hardening member. She started to stroke it.

I stopped what I was doing for a moment. I don't know why, but my head was spinning just a little, and everything was happening so fast that I think maybe I wanted to slow things down just a bit. So I changed the subject. "Why did you want to come over here, Madi? I mean it's great and all, but I figured that we were going to spend the night at Tommy and Libby's. They have that extra bedroom upstairs. I get the feeling that you didn't want to stay there."

Madi still had her hand wrapped around my cock, but she stopped what she was doing momentarily and looked at me. My heart was beating really fast, and I'm sure Madi's was as well. All of a sudden, the whole scene just began to strike me as really weird -- there we were, half naked inside this stranger's apartment, both of us feeling the brandy and the joints we'd been smoking most of the day, and each of us, I imagined, experiencing that excited but nervous feeling that people have in the moments right before they fully reveal themselves to a new sexual partner.

"I guess I wanted some privacy", Madi confessed. "You can hear everything that happens inside that house, especially at night. Trust me, I know; I've spent plenty of nights there in bed listening to those two going at it."

I laughed. "Yeah, I have to confess I've done the same thing a few times." I smiled, paused for a moment, and then continued. "But you know, Madi, they're probably making so damn much noise right now that they'd never have heard us anyway!"

"You sure 'bout that?" She gave me a big grin. It was an interesting comment, and it made me think. She could have been meant many things by it, and I wasn't quite sure what she was suggesting, but it wouldn't take long before I'd find out.

The words had no sooner left her lips before she pulled my jeans and boxers down my legs and off. She dropped them on the floor next to the couch, scrambled off it, pushed the coffee table back a foot or so, and knelt on the floor between my legs.

"You've got a nice cock", she cooed, staring at my semi-flaccid penis. Then, she began to stroke it with her right hand and whispered, "I bet it gets really big when it's hard!" As soon as she said that, her hand stopped moving, she squeezed me tightly around the base of my shaft, and her mouth dropped to the head of my cock. I felt a mouthful of warm saliva bathe that mushroom-shaped glans and leak down my shaft. Then, she began kissing the backside of it, flicking just the tip of her tongue on the bottom edge of my rapidly growing church bell. Next, she licked the droplets of her spit that were slowly dripping down my length. In no more than a minute, I was almost fully engorged.

I held my breath at first, but I couldn't hold back a string of involuntarily groans when Madi started moving her lips up and down from my head to where the top of her hand gripped me like a vise a little less than halfway up the shaft. As she did, she began applying suction, and then I could see her pale cheeks hollow as her soft mouth began vacuuming my cock.

This continued for several minutes until she eased back, her mouth rising back up until only her soft, puckered lips were touching my distended head. She started kissing just the tip of it like she was sucking the end of a Popsicle. Then suddenly, she pulled my erection away from her mouth, and stared at me intently. When she did, I looked down to see her spit glistening on my full erection.

Then, she did something that I just found the sexiest, most erotically sensual thing I've ever seen a woman do! It may not seem like such a big deal, and I still don't know why it turned me on so much, but as she gripped me around my shaft and gazed into my eyes with such utter longing and desire that she looked like she could cum right then and there, she bit her lower lip, and I swear to God, I just melted. There was only one way to interpret that look -- I just knew that Madi was getting as turned on by sucking me, as I was by having her do it.

It was the most deliriously pleasant shock. Granted I was no Lothario, but I had been with close to a dozen women, though most of them had been fairly naïve college girls that didn't know any more than I did about sex. A couple were pretty experienced, but none of them had come close to what Madi was doing to me, and she was only 18! Where in the hell did she learn to do all this? How did she know how to be this sexy? Everything about her -- her looks, her words, her actions just screamed sexual desire.

Then, as she continued to hold my frozen treat to her lips she offered some commentary, "This is the nicest, thickest cock I've ever seen. I know haven't been with that many guys, but you're quite a bit bigger than the others."

I don't why she said that. A couple of other girls had said similar things to me, but I never knew whether they were bullshitting me because they thought they were supposed to say that or whether they really thought it was true. I always assumed the former. I caught my breath long enough to offer my own rejoinder, "I don't know; maybe you're right, but I doubt it. I try to make a point of not doing side by side comparisons!" I smiled at her.

She smiled back and started stroking me again and then she said suddenly and from out of nowhere, "Libby says that Tommy's got a really big cock, too!"

I laughed. "Too much information, Madi! I'd rather not think about Tommy's dick right now!" We both stared at each other, grinning. Then, I continued. "She's probably telling the truth, though. God knows I've heard him brag about how fucking big it is enough times. But you know what? I figure most guys are exaggerating when they talk about the size of their cocks. I figure the reason they do that is because they think that women will be impressed and other men will be jealous. I don't put too much stock in any discussion of dick sizes. I think it's all just bullshit."

She went back to stroking it, but she didn't say anything for a while. I could tell she was thinking about what I'd said. "Well, maybe, but bullshit or not, I don't know if I can take all of this thing! But, you know what, John? I can sure try!" She smiled again, but before I had a chance to respond, she swooped down on my erection, and guiding me into her mouth again, she began bobbing her head up and down in rapid-fire piston strokes so that her mouth was engulfing more than half of my throbbing spear with every up and down movement.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers
123456...8