I Wish She Hadn't Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers

I had had my fair share of blowjobs at that point in my life. Most weren't any good, and only one girl had made me cum. But I was completely unprepared for what was about to happen. There was little doubt as to Madi's purpose or her technique -- she was going to make me erupt, and she was going to use her throat to do it! No one had ever done that to me before, and I had no idea how good it was going to feel.

As soon as she started to go for it, I grabbed the cushions of the couch with both of my fists. I was just trying to hang on, hoping not to cum right away. But pretty soon there was saliva flying everywhere, and on every stroke now, Madi was taking me incredibly deep into her mouth, until I could feel my swollen cockhead entering her tight throat. She was going so fast now, building this staccato rhythm. My cock, entering and exiting her saliva-coated throat, was making her gag so that these unbelievably garish and obscene slurping and retching sounds filled the small room.

But if Madi was loud, I was worse, and I couldn't help it. I was making these involuntary, lewd, growling and grunting noises, "Uuuggghhh, uuuggghhh, gggguuuuddd, uuuggghhh, ggguuuddd, uuuggghhh, uuuggghhh."

Then, I think Madi needed to take a short respite from the breakneck pace of that throat fucking, because she pulled my entire length from her mouth momentarily, and I could see bubbles and streams of spit and other fluids leaking down and dripping off my fat pecker. It had never looked as big as it did at that very moment, and then I thought maybe Madi wasn't exaggerating about my size. She tried to catch her breath, but I could see her lurch a couple more times, as her gag reflex kept working overtime. Tears were running down her cheeks.

And then it struck me. If her body was trying to tell her to stop putting that fat, fucking shaft down her throat, why was I letting her do it? I decided to say something. "Madi, baby, that's unbelievable, but you don't have to do that! I'm afraid I might be hurting you. Am I?"

"You're not hurting me", she said, still choking just a little. "I wanna make you cum. I'm gonna make this cock shoot. I wanna see what kind of load you've got for me."

And with that, she slid my entire length back into her throat, only this time, she held me there for at least five seconds, and stared up at me with my shaft having completely disappeared inside her, I looked down to see her extend her long tongue as far out of her mouth as she could until I could feel it licking the underside my balls with its flat topside. I nearly came on the spot. "Oh my god", I bellowed, and as soon as the words left my lips, Madi pulled back, releasing another huge, retching gasp, as my gaudy, sloppy pecker reappeared again.

Then, she went back to more of that feverish throat fucking, and every couple of seconds with every indecent yelp I was making, I could feel my cockhead pulsing. And now my animal instincts took over. Even though I wasn't sure whether or not I should be doing this, I couldn't stop myself. It felt too good.

I reached out with both of my hands for the back of her head, so I could guide her. I was controlling the strokes now, thrusting my hips, lunging deeper into her throat. She was gagging on every stabbing motion I was making now, and her mascara was running down her face in these crazy, black rivulets.

And then I started shouting obscenities, "Fuck! Jesus fuck! Oh my fucking god! You're gonna make me cum! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum." And finally with one last massive thrust into her throat that made her gag so powerfully that my thick shaft tumbled from her mouth, I screamed my release at the top of my lungs "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The first few spurts came quickly and shot wildly from the tip of my sloppy tool. The first rope sent thick, pearly-white ejaculate flying onto the top of her head and into her dark hair, while the second struck the middle of her forehead and began dripping down her nose. The third shot all the way across the left side of her face leaving a trail from her mouth to her ear.

I tried to reach for my pulsing member, but Madi beat me to it, grasping it firmly around the base with her right hand, while her left hand softly massaged my balls as they continued sending their payload skyward. My voice was louder than I think I'd ever heard it. I was groaning and growling like a wild animal caught in a trap.

Now the spurts were coming arrhythmically. She directed the remaining shots at her face and into her waiting mouth. In all, at least a dozen massive spurts splattered her head, face and neck, coating her skin and hair and dripping down over that purple birthmark on her neck. Finally, I wasn't shooting any more, only leaking droplets of milky fluid onto her breasts and dark nipples.

She kept licking me, all over -- my head, shaft, and balls. "Holy shit!" Madi exclaimed a few seconds after I'd stopped cumming. Then, she did something that just blew me away. She let go of my cock and balls, reached for her face with both hands, and began rubbing my semen all over her, massaging the thick spunk into the skin of her face, neck and breasts. As she did, she said perversely, "What a fucking load! Jesus Christ, I've never seen so much cum!"

I couldn't speak at first. I had to catch my breath. At some distant location in that apartment complex, I heard someone close a window. I suspect that whoever did it was trying to mute the obscene noises that had just been pummeling his or her unsuspecting eardrums. Now I knew what Madi meant earlier, and why we'd come to her friend's apartment. I'd made so much noise that had we spent the night at Tommy and Libby's, I would have been too embarrassed to show my face ever again.

Finally, I spoke. "Now, I know why you wanted to come here! I probably woke up the whole apartment complex. Your friend is gonna have some explaining to do the next time she sees her neighbors!" I smiled and reached for her face with my hands. When I touched it, both of my palms were wetted with a strange concoction of spit, semen, and makeup. We both stood up, and I pulled her face to mine and kissed her with gratitude. The air was thick with the strong aroma of ejaculate, and I could taste my seed on her lips. I broke the kiss and asked, "Jesus, Madi, how in God's name did you do that?"

"Let's leave God out of it, okay?" She smiled at me and kissed me back with a surprising amount of passion, considering how desecrated I'd left her. Then, she reached out her hand to grasp mine, beckoning me to follow her. "Come on; let's go back to the bedroom. I'll clean up and then maybe you can work on me for a bit. Whadaya say?"

"Yeah", I answered, "I think that's only fair."

Madi led me back to the bedroom. We were both completely naked except that she still had a tiny, white thong covering her pussy, and from behind her, I could see its G-string running up the crack between those tight ass cheeks. We made our way down a hallway toward the master bedroom and its Queen-sized bed. Completely naked as I was and with Madi's saliva and my cum still dripping from it, my semi-engorged cock was a truly lurid sight.

When we reached the bedroom, Madi released my hand. "You make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." She disappeared into the bathroom, and I pulled the covers back on the bed and reclined in the middle of it. A minute or two later, she returned and lay down next to me. She'd apparently washed her face, neck, hair and tits clean, as the garish mess I'd left on her was now gone. She had a warm, damp washcloth in hand, and in a tender, gentle gesture, she began to wipe my cock and balls clean with it. It struck me at that moment, however irrelevantly, that despite everything that she'd already done that evening, her need to clean us both up was a gesture of childlike innocence and virtuousness.

I wrapped my arms around her in a loving embrace and pulled her to me. But before we got started again, I felt like I needed to say something. I felt sort of bad, having desecrated her the way I had. I was worried. It certainly wasn't a very romantic way to start our relationship, even if that relationship was only a sexual one, and that remained to be seen. Still, I was afraid that maybe she was a little upset with me for cumming the way I had.

"Madi? Are you okay? I mean are things okay between us. I kind of feel bad about what I just did."

She kissed me. "Why would you feel bad?"

"Because I like you, and that wasn't a very romantic way to spend our first night together, was it? Me cumming so much and all over you like that?"

"It was an awesome way to spend our first night together! That was so hot! I can't believe what a great lover you are!"

"Lover!" That just seemed like the wrong word. "That didn't seem like lovemaking to me!" I didn't know exactly how to explain myself. "Madi, I've never been with a girl like you. No one has ever come close to doing those kinds of things to me. My God, you were amazing! But I'm afraid that I was being sort of disrespectful to you. I don't want to demean you! I don't want to be that way!"

"What was disrespectful or demeaning about it?" She seemed kind of confused by what I was saying. Hell, I was confused by what I was saying, but whatever it was, she clearly didn't agree.

"Well, come on, I was holding your head while I shoved myself into your throat, and then when I came! Jesus, I shot it all over you, on your face, in your hair! I just feel like maybe that's not the right way to treat you!"

She kissed me again, really passionately and sweetly, and though it seemed like a pretty weird emotion for me to be having at that particular moment, I just felt this incredible sense of gratitude, like I was thankful and appreciative despite the fact that she'd done something that I should never have desired or expected of her, certainly not on a first date.

"You're sweet! Look, John, I don't know all that much about sex."

"The hell you don't!" I interrupted. "I've never known anybody who could do those kinds of things. I don't know where you learned that, but you know more about sex than any girl I've ever been with."

"Well, I don't know about that, but what I do know is that the object of sex is to make your partner feel really good, and I could tell that you enjoyed what I was doing to you. You came so hard! I just wanted you to like it."

"Like it? I loved it, Madi, but that was crazy! My cock was so far down your throat that you were gagging! It was making tears come out of your eyes. That can't feel too good!"

"It felt great! It was so exciting for me to watch you cum like that! I'm just lucky to be with a guy that has such a nice cock! Now, I want to take you inside me!"

I smiled at her. There was no point in arguing. "Okay, but listen, it's probably going to take me a little bit of time to recover -- I've never cum that hard before. Maybe in the meantime, I could start by returning the favor. Would you like that? Would you like me to use my mouth on you? I think I can make you cum, too!"

She leaned in and kissed me again, "Yeah, baby, make me cum! Make me cum with your mouth! Just promise me that you'll fuck me tonight!"

"I promise", I said smiling at her. Then, I got to my knees, and hovering over her slender body, I bent forward and began to delicately kiss her face and neck.

"That feels nice! I like that!" I didn't say anything, but I felt a lot better now. We seemed like we were on a more solid footing. I was glad I had brought up the awkward topic.

I knelt between Madi legs and began to kiss my way down her supple body. First, I brought my lips to her ears and neck and shoulders, and then I kissed my way down to her small, dark areolas.

Madi's breasts were about average in size, maybe just a little bit bigger than average, but her nipples were really excited, and the second I took one of them between my lips and began to kiss and suck it into my mouth, it responded by getting really hard and pointy.

I've always loved that -- you know, when a woman's nipples get really hard. Madi's were this indescribable shade of dark pink, almost brown, and when they were excited they became really elongated, like pencil erasers that extended an inch or so from her small, round areolas. Within seconds they'd become unbelievably erect and hard to the touch. When I started to squeeze her breasts gently at the same time that I was kissing, sucking, and licking those long nipples, Madi started to groan her appreciation. "Ooooohhhhh ggggggoooooddddd! That feels so gggggooooooooooddddd!"

I spent a good deal of time on Madi's tits. I could tell they were really sensitive and that she very much enjoyed having them played with. But then, after five minutes of concentrated attention on her breasts, I began to slowly kiss my way farther down her stomach until I reached that tiny thong that covered her crotch.

I could tell she was already wet, and I could smell her sex long before I pulled the slender piece of damp, white, lace fabric aside to reveal a dark, brown triangle of pubic hair poised above her willowy pussy lips. I kissed my way all around her slit, but I didn't touch it at first, and I could tell that it was driving her mad with anticipation. After a couple of minutes, I reached both hands under her fine, round ass cheeks and cupping each one in the palms of my hands, I pulled her pussy to my face. She started writhing around involuntarily right away, lifting her hips off the mattress so she could push her sex into my face and grind herself against my hungry mouth. Still for the moment, I didn't touch her.

"Ooooohhhhh! Don't tease me!" She was kind of mildly sobbing, and though I didn't give in to her right away, after 30 seconds or so of soft, pleading sounds, I moved my tongue to her needy, wet slit. I touched just the very tip of it to her inner lips, offering her a long, slow lick from the bottom of her leaky kitty all the way up, past her clit, to her dark, thick triangle of pubic hair. And when I did, her body squirmed and twisted responsively. "Ooooohhhhh! Yeah! Ooooohhhhh God! I love your mouth! You're so good with your tongue."

For a few minutes I just licked Madi's wet opening and planted kisses all around it, adding plenty of saliva to her already well-lubricated crevasse. Then, I opened my mouth wide, and wrapping the whole thing around her clithood, I started to suck her little bud between my lips. Once I had applied a sufficient amount of suction to that long, slender bundle of nerves, I found her tiny, pink nub and began to twirl my tongue around it. She went nuts. I had to hold on tightly to her legs, because if I hadn't, I think she would have kicked me right off the bed.

It was time; I was going to make Madi cum. It wasn't all that difficult. She was ready. By that point her hot, little pussy and her entire pubic mound and bush were completely saturated with a mixture of her own arousal and all of the saliva my mouth was leaving in its wake. I could literally see juices dripping out of her, and the way she was writhing around under me, I knew it wouldn't take much to take her to the Promised Land.

Then, I began to penetrate her tight hole with the index finger on my left hand. I didn't insert it very deeply, just enough to poke through the tight aperture, an inch or so inside her tunnel. I started moving really gently back and forth, and Madi voiced her approval in response -- "Oh yeah! Your finger feels so good inside me!"

I decided that if one was good, two would be better, so I added my middle finger and again, I tried not to enter her too deeply. But now, moving those two digits back and forth, I could feel her pussy muscles clamping down on me, tightening and then releasing their grip on my invading fingers. When I felt her pussy convulsing like that, I knew that Madi was really close, and that I could easily finish her off. She wasn't speaking any more, but these really sensual, mewling cries were seeping out of her from somewhere deep inside.

As I continued working my fingers in and out of her, I started sucking her pink clitoris even more vigorously between my lips, and when I started stabbing at it with the dart-like tip of my tongue, she suddenly went off like a rocket. "Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Oh Jesus, I'm cumming! Oh yes, I'm cumming! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!" I don't know what else she said. I couldn't really understand words after that, just sounds -- long, loud, tortured sounds. Thank god no one in the damn building knew who the hell we were!

I let Madi revel in that climax for as long as it would last. I kept moving my fingers in and out of her, and as I did, I continued to feel her pussy convulsing spasmodically for what seemed like at least a full minute. The waves of pleasure kept crashing through her.

I did lessen the suction that my mouth was applying to her clithood and the swirling of my tongue around her button, because every time I brushed up against that sensitive clit, she would jerk like I'd just hotwired her little, pink switch to 110 volts of electrical current. Finally, the spasms slowed and then stopped altogether, and she lay there exhausted and panting, like every muscle in her body was completely spent from riding out that orgasm.

It took her a while to come back. The first thing she did afterwards was to reach for me as I lay between her legs. She grasped my head in her hands, and she gently pulled me to her -- up the length of her lean, lithesome body until our faces met, and she could stare deep into my eyes.

When she did, she got quite the surprise. It was funny, because I thought that I'd defiled her, but when our eyes met in that deep, soul kiss, she saw that my entire face and even my hair were saturated with the messy byproducts of all of that energetic cunnilingus.

I could tell that she felt both bad that she'd made a mess of me and deeply grateful for the pleasure I'd given her. She started planting these little kisses of thanks all over my face and running her fingers through my wet hair. Finally she spoke, "Ooooohhhhh, baby! My god, look at you! You're a mess! I can taste myself on your lips, all over your face! Oh, John, thank you, thank you, thank you! I've never cum like that before! That was amazing! Just amazing!" She paused for just a second. "I think we're even now, don't you?"

I smiled and kissed her again. "I don't know; you weren't hurting me. I still think that I was hurting you, and I don't want to do that."

"John, I've already told you -- you weren't hurting me." She must have thought that I was unconvinced because she kept going. "Look, I haven't been with many guys, and I can't believe that I'm with you right now! I'm just so happy that you want me! The bottom line is I'll do anything to please you -- anything! If it gives you pleasure, I want to do it, and there's one thing I already know -- what I was doing to you earlier? That made you feel good, so I want to do it again, and I want to do a whole lot of other things, too!"

I shook my head in amazement. "Madi, I don't know who you think I am, but I think you're mistaken. I'm nothing special. On the other hand, you're right about one thing; what you were doing to me felt unbelievable, and if you're crazy enough to want to do it again, God knows, I'm not gonna stop you!"

"Nothing special! I beg to differ, John, and I'll have you know, my sister agrees with me. Look, maybe Libby and I just came from the wrong side of the tracks or something, but almost all of the guys we know are just stumbling around trying to get and then keep some shit job in some godawful factory somewhere. You're never gonna be satisfied with that, and that's why you're a catch! Besides, you're handsome and smart and you're a really nice guy. Oh, and one other thing, you just gave me a mind-boggling orgasm! That was pretty special!"

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers
123456...8