I Wish She Hadn't Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers

It was a little like ringing someone's doorbell when you know that no one is home just for the sheer pleasure of hearing the euphonic sounds it produces, "ding, dong; ding dong; ding, ding, dong...." But, in this case, someone was home, and when I combined my persistent bell ringing with the determined work of my mouth, tongue, and other fingers, Madi quickly slipped over the edge into some ethereal place she'd never visited.

I had no idea what was in store for me once that happened. She'd never done it before, nor had any other woman I'd ever been with, so how could I have anticipated what would occur? Her climax swept over and through her faster than any one she'd ever had, or ever would have, with me, and there wasn't near enough time for her to announce it and, even if there had been, no words to describe it. Instead, Madi just started screaming, and the sounds she made over the next few seconds can only be characterized as "animalistic" or, perhaps, "primordial."

And then there's what happened -- "explosive" actually understates it, but when I pressed in one last time, it shot out, an IED of bodily fluids that detonated without warning, leaving the bomb maker its only victim.

I don't think Madi realized that she'd squirted, certainly not at first, but the power of her orgasm was simply indescribable. It was furious and violent, and had my face not been blocking the missives' trajectory, the entire bed and possibly a good portion of the room might have been soaked. Instead, I took it all, one big blast, and then three or four more smaller ones that made her first orgasm with me in Kerry's bedroom back in South Omaha look like mere child's play.

When it was over, she was simply exhausted, and for a little while, I wasn't sure that I hadn't hurt her in some manner. She didn't say anything for the longest time, just lay there sort of whimpering like a puppy that's been reprimanded.

"What the fuck?" she said finally. "What the fuck just happened?"

I got to my knees, and my answer, though dripping with sarcasm, was leaking slightly less profusely than was my face, "I think you just came!"

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers
1...345678