If I Don't Show Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayce shrugged his shoulders. The last thing he was ready for tonight was sex. Tom smiled as he understood. "Look, take one of these and it will help you overcome any reluctance." With that comment he pushed a little pill across the table. "I guarantee once you take this and Marsha starts to suck your cock you will get ready quickly."

Jayce was going to refuse but the look on Marsha's face made him falter. She was anticipating conjugal pleasure with her husband. Against his better judgment he took the pill in hand. "Hey, it's an ED pill just like what I have been taking this weekend so that I can maximize the teaching I can do." Tom understood Jayce's unspoken question about the origin of the pill. For all Jayce knew this was just another something to control him.

He made a show of putting the pill into his mouth and then drinking a big gulp of water to wash it down. If he had to perform tonight to keep any retaliation from coming down on his head he would need help. Marsha looked pleased and gave him a kiss. "Okay, Lover, I am going to shower and then we will play around for a bit." She got up and went into the bathroom.

Tom got up to follow her. He paused, "Look, Jayce, I know you want to kill me but get this through your head. She thinks that this is all for you. She has never given a thought to how much pleasure I'm getting. If you are smart you won't try to educate her about that." He showed Jayce the small camera he had in his robe pocket. "I can make this video show up in very embarrassing places. Also, I can fire Marsha and make sure she doesn't get another job if you don't play ball. Get it?"

Jayce nodded. Tom grinned and turned toward the bathroom. "Oh, by the way, clean up the dishes, Shithead."

Jayce reluctantly complied and moved the dishes to the sink for soaking. He sincerely hoped they would run out of hot water before finishing but he wasn't going to contribute to water usage right now.

After their aborted cleansing for they had run out of hot water since the cabin had a small water heater, the couple came back to the table. Tom played host and got all three some wine. Jayce was going to refuse but the frown on Tom's face made him go ahead and sip the burgundy.

When the glass was empty Tom moved it to the sink and then turned to go to the bedroom. He stopped for a moment and opened his robe. His cock was erect. "Think about this, Marsha, as you play with Jayce. I will be waiting for you. More lessons I'm afraid. And, Jayce, the pill should be starting to work. Have fun."

He left the room but left the bedroom door open.

Marsha placed herself in front of her husband. "Let me show you something, Jayce." She bent and gave him a scorching kiss. Jayce was pleased and at the same time a little repulsed. How was she staying this aroused? Was she taking some kind of drug also?

Marsha gave him more kisses as she pulled his shirt off. She then kissed her way down his chest. She paused and kissed each tiny male nipple. When he shivered with the intense feeling she nibble a little and he moaned. He also noted that his cock started to rise in his shorts. She immediately giggled and rubbed a little as she continued to stimulate his nipples. Jayce wasn't in bad shape. He had a runner's body, kind of long and lean. Well muscled without super definition he had thought that it was good enough for Marsha before today.

Combined with a cock that was just over 6 inches and estimated to be about 2 inches in diameter he had labored under the illusion that Marsha didn't need any more than that for her pleasure. After seeing Tom's hard dick that seemed to be about 8 inches long and another full inch in diameter he might not be enough for her. It seems he was about to find out.

Marsha slipped her robe off and moved Jayce's hands to her perky breasts. "Please play with me as I do this, Honey. I want you to claim what is yours."

Jayce shook his head in denial about what was 'his' but complied. He loved to play with Marsha's tits. Her nipples were still erect from her earlier exertions and her shower so he started to pinch them and make them harder. Marsha moaned her approval. She had always enjoyed Jayce playing with her "puppies" as she called them but now she wanted him to abuse them a little. She understood that he was hurting and might want a little retaliation and she was willing to allow some abuse. She kissed him again and then asked him to maul her boobs.

Jayce took some perverse pleasure in squeezing and pinching the ample breast of his wayward wife. He kneaded the flesh and hoped he was bruising her tit. He was angry and also getting turned on. His cock was responding to her ministrations and was tenting his shorts. Her nipples now received new stimulation from his hard pinches. Marsha just moaned and forced herself to endure his abuse.

She was also getting a new and perverse pleasure from his retribution. Her vagina was becoming wet and engorged from new blood flow again. Her breathing was becoming deeper and more rapid. This caused his pinching and squeezing to vary with each part of the cycle of breathing. Her breasts were becoming red and might even become bruised and purple before he was satisfied.

Marsha started to work his shorts down so she could free his cock. Before the pain overcame her arousal she wanted him in her mouth so she could show him what she had learned. When his cock was exposed she pulled his hands away and sank down on her knees and inhaled his erection.

He gasped and threw his head back. She had always licked around his cock when she would give him a blowjob but she was usually hesitant and easily gagged on it. Not tonight. She swallowed his cockhead and licked his shaft. She even stuck out her tongue and licked his hard nuts on the down stroke. Back and forth she kept sucking and licking. Her saliva was dripping on his nuts and kept her mouth lubricated. It wasn't long before he was thrusting upwards into her mouth. She still didn't gag. Tom had taught her well.

She also had the presence of mind to reach up and stimulate his nipples again. She, though, did not cause pain like he did. No, she lightly flicked a nipple while pinching the other one. Back and forth she continued his stimulation while sucking and keeping her lips a tight "O" around his cock. All too soon he was beyond his limit and started to pump his sperm into her throat. He remembered that they had not had sex for several days. Maybe even about the time she started to set this whole incident up with Tom.

Jayce tried to remain in control but he was spurting. His loud groans heralded his orgasm. His cock engorged some more and then spurt after spurt hit the back of her throat and was immediately swallowed. Over and over she swallowed his output. Finally he was done and sank back onto the chair as much as he could. His cock head was super sensitive and she must have known this as she giggled as she swiped her tongue over his pee hole. He yelped and jumped shoving his cock back into her throat again. She giggled and pulled back. She had swallowed most of his load but kept a little in her mouth.

"Tom taught me to keep a little in my mouth. He wants you to taste yourself just like he tasted himself after I blew him. Come to me, Baby, and kiss me." Jayce didn't want to comply. He had never tasted semen and really didn't want to now but she grabbed his cock and squeezed. When he opened his mouth to protest the pain she gave him a big open mouthed kiss and shoved his sperm into her mouth.

He was fully prepared to recoil from the taste of his own sperm but suddenly he felt mellow and loving towards his wayward life and gave her a long and generous kiss while swallowing his sperm. It was a different taste but he didn't feel nauseated after swallowing. The feeling of euphoria continued after Marsha drew back.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it? I want to include us swapping sperm from now on. Don't you agree that it is hot to do that?" Marsha was gleeful. She stroked Jayce's cock. Almost miraculously it started to harden again. It had to be the ED pill that Tom had given him. But does that kind of pill make you feel warm and fuzzy and friends with everyone, even make you less angry at the guy fucking your wife?

The warm and fuzzy feeling Jayce had become more prominent. He loved his wife. He wanted her to be happy. He didn't even mind being chained to the stove all of a sudden. Why Tom was just trying to make their marriage better wasn't he?

Marsha stroked Jayce back to rampant hardness and then whispered in his ear. "I am still full of Tom's sperm so I think I can get your cock in my little ass with no problem. Would you like that, Dear?"

Jayce nodded so hard he thought his head might come off. What a thought. He giggled uncontrollably as Marsha readied herself for his cock. Intellectually he knew that he should be outraged at how he had been cuckholded and restrained but his wife wanted him to fuck her ass. Remembering their previous painful attempt he was looking forward to taking her tightest hole. As she tried to straddle his lap and aim his cock he frowned as he remembered that this had been her last virgin hole and he had not been the one to take that last virginity. His cock stayed hard as a rock, though.

Frustrated by the lack of room on the kitchen chair Marsha motioned for her husband to climb onto the table and lay back. When he did that she then straddled him facing his feet and finally found the right mark. He had a great view of his hard 6 inch (plus a little) cock starting into her rectum. She moaned and informed him that she was loving this insanely intimate act. Slowly she sank down and then started to rock back and forth a little at a time. This helped open her up and let him in deeper. When she was sitting on his abdomen she let out a sigh of pleasure or was it dismay? Was she wanting a longer cock, like Tom's?

Marsha sighed and moved back and forth working Jayce as deep as he could go. She turned her head. "How is this, Baby? Do you like my tight hole? Do you want to do this a lot?"

Jayce gave his affirmation with a nod and helped hold her beautiful ass as she moved back and forth and occasionally up and down. His cock was in a hot, tight and wet chamber. It was hotter than her pussy. What a feeling? Jayce didn't even contemplate the wetness as coming from Tom. He was just enjoying the experience. With the euphoric feeling along with the pleasure he might just forgive them for cucking him.

Marsha must have been strumming her clit while moving back and forth as she started to climb that mighty mountain called orgasm. Her breath caught at times and her movement would get jerky before she regained control and smoothed out her activity. Just as she was losing complete control Tom suddenly appeared.

"Beautiful, Baby. You are doing well. Ready for another lesson?"

Marsha looked at her new lover and boss with a blank look. "What new lesson?"

"Why, double penetration, Slut. Pussy and ass at the same time. This was a lesson that I hadn't planned on providing until Monday but now will work. Jayce will get the benefit of the lesson at the same time."

Of course Marsha was all for learning something new. When Tom bade her to lie back on Jayce she immediately did so. Her legs came up and spread so that she could maintain Jayce's six inch cock in her ass while Tom prepared to plow her vaginal opening. Tom stroked himself a little. Jayce thought that Tom's drug may be wearing off if he needed stimulation when presented with Marsha's pretty pussy all spread out and ready for fucking. This certainly wasn't love making after all.

Tom was now hard enough for penetration and stepped between the married couple's legs and slid his 8 inches home. Jayce realized that neither Marsha or he would be able to thrust in or out and were dependent on Tom for all necessary stimulation. Tom was definitely ready to do that. He immediately started to pump in and out. Marsha was almost breathless from the sudden penetration. Her pussy and ass felt extremely full of cock and rightly so. She relaxed after receiving a few thrusts and started to help Tom along in any way she could. She rubbed Tom's shoulders and stroked his chest as he thrust in and out.

Jayce helped by reaching around and pinching Marsha's nipples and fondling her breasts. Her hair was in his face and he inhaled her unique scent. He loved this woman so much that his chest hurt. His sadness over the events today almost overcame the loving feeling but his cock stayed hard and he thrust when he could but he was limited in how much he could move with her weight on him and Tom slamming his cock in and out at a steady pace.

Marsha was making small sounds that Jayce called 'keening' and her legs were shaking as she was being overcome with the sensation of double penetration. Both cocks were stretching her out and she had never felt so full. Tom had to remain mostly upright to thrust so she didn't get the intimate feeling of a warm live body on top of hers. Jayce was under her so she didn't get that loving feeling that she wanted. This was pure and simple fucking.

It had its desired effect. Soon Marsha was responding to the pounding. Her loins were on fire with need. If possible her nipples became harder than before and her chest became reddened as a signal that she was soon to orgasm. Her breathing was ragged and irregular and her arms were clutching at Tom's shoulders. If her nails were any longer he would have been marked with scratches. Her legs grabbed at his pelvis as he banged into her clit over and over.

Suddenly she went rigid. Every muscle clamped down and Tom actually wondered if she was having a seizure. Her eyes were open but she wasn't focusing. There was no scream as her diaphragm seemed paralyzed. Her pussy clamped down so hard that he could hardly move. Her rectum clamped down on Jayce's cock which caused him to immediately shoot. For long moments they seemed frozen as Marsha continued her orgasm. It was an orgasm that men could only wish could happen to them. Finally she started to shudder and raggedly breathe again. She cried from her pleasure. When she could find her speech again it was just to say, "Oh God, Oh God," over and over again.

Tom finally was too tired to continue. He had cum multiple times today and really had no more in the tank. He slowly pulled his cock from his lover's pussy. Marsha was limp on top of Jayce. Jayce barely noticed her weight on him. His cock was still embedded in her rectum but was slowly shrinking. All too soon it plopped out followed by a stream of semen. What a mess. Marsha and Jayce laughed at the feeling of cooling sperm on their private parts. Their feeling of euphoria continued.

Marsha finally felt cold and got up off her husband and went to the bathroom to clean up. After a rudimentary cleaning she shuffled off to bed after giving her husband a soft goodnight kiss. Tom released Jayce from the stove so he could also go to the bathroom and then clean up but did not remove the chain. Jayce just shrugged in resignation and did as he was told and soon was back and rechained to the stove.

Tom took pity of Jayce's sleeping arrangement and pulled a recliner from the living room area into the kitchen. Jayce carefully climbed into the chair and reclined it. Tom provided a blanket and Jayce was soon snug and as comfortable as he could be.

Tom started to talk to Jayce. "Look, I know that I intended to use this weekend to fuck your wife until she couldn't walk straight but she is a hellcat in bed and is wearing me out. All I have to do is say something about teaching a lesson and she's ready to rock and roll. My dick is getting sore. I figured a little suck, fuck, anal and we would be done. So, what I have decided to do is call a couple of friends up here for the next two days. Between all of us we should be able to fully teach Marsha what she wants to know about sex for you."

Jayce was too wasted to protest. He just thought about how loving his wife was.

Tom got out his cell phone and discovered he had no signal. "Shit, what kind of deal is this? No signal out here in the boonies."

Jayce smiled. "I know. That's one of the reasons we chose this place. We are never disturbed here. Have to go to town to get a signal."

Tom dropped his phone on the table. "I suppose I will have to go to town early in the morning to call them so they can be here late in the afternoon."

Jayce had to ask. "Aren't we going back to the city tomorrow?"

Tom looked over at him. "Don't you remember that this is a holiday weekend? We won't head back until late Monday."

Jayce suddenly remembered. Marsha and he had planned to come up here for the three day weekend. They had gotten all of the supplies needed and had even loaded the SUV on Thursday night so they could head out right after work. Marsha had seemed very excited to get out of the city. Now he understood why. The lovers had planned this out. Three full days of fucking while Jayce was chained to the stove. His feeling of euphoria was overcome for a few moments by the sorrow that he felt at the change and maybe the end of his marriage.

He was still wondering if he would actually survive this weekend. With other people now being brought in the crimes would be compounded.

Tom picked up the phone again even though it would have been fruitless to try and call out. He fiddled with it for a few seconds and then held it up like a camera. "I left the video camera in the bedroom and I don't want to disturb Marsha for bit so I'll use this to make a different video. Say, Jayce, smile for the camera."

Jayce's loving feeling was returning and he smiled at Tom. "Now, Jayce, pull the blanked off and show us your hot body." Jayce complied. He threw the blanket off and Tom panned the video up and down Jayce's body, even getting the cuff on his ankle in the video. He even panned down the chain to where it was attached to the stove and then back again.

"Now, Jayce, that feeling of wellness and loving toward everyone is going to help me some more."

Jayce, looked up at Tom in surprise. How did he know how Jayce was feeling?

Tom read his expression correctly. "You will realize it sooner or later so why not tell you now. I gave you some 'X' in your wine earlier. Marsha has also been getting a little at a time. She didn't need much. I keep saying the magic word 'lessons' and she gets all hot and bothered to learn something new for you. I just needed you more compliant."

He stepped closer to Jayce. "The extra thing about the drug is that you want to comply with whatever is suggested. If I wanted you to crawl on the floor like a snake you would find it hard to resist. But right now I want you to clean my cock of Marsha's juices. Lick the head of my cock."

Try as he might to resist Jayce couldn't force himself to keep his mouth shut. When Tom's flaccid dick got close to his mouth he stuck out his tongue and licked the head. With Marsha's familiar pussy taste on it he licked again and again. Soon he was trying to suck the entire cock into his mouth and with it being only semi-engorged succeeded.

Tom kept up his commentary while videoing Jayce debase himself. "Good boy, I knew you were a cocksucker at heart. When Bill and Jerry get here tomorrow we'll see about opening your virgin ass like I did Marsha's. Maybe you will even get to like being fucked. We could plan orgies for you two. I don't know if Bill likes guys but I know that Jerry swings both ways. We could go from making Marsha air tight fucking all her holes at the same time to making you airtight. And to think, with the video we get from that, your won't dare say a word or everyone you know and work with will get a copy. You might even become internet stars."

His cock was responding to Jayce's sucking and licking by becoming erect again. Tom started to thrust in and out of Jayce's mouth causing him to gag a little. "Good technique, Jayce. Are you sure that you have not done this before? All you have to do now is swallow when I get to the back of your throat and you might take it all instead of gagging."