If I Don't Show Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

Jane bent close to Marsha. "Hi, Bitch. Don't you like my little present? You might replace them with hoops in a couple of days. Oh yeah, I'm going for a matched set so don't run away."

Jane gave out a wicked little laugh as she then proceeded around to Marsha's left side. Someone, probably Jerry grabbed Marsha's arms so she couldn't fight Jane off or even take out the offending pin. This time Jane bent and suckled Marsha's nipple until it stood out hard and proud. She then pinched it and pulled hard before forcing the matching diaper pin through it and then clipped it shut. She then massaged both breasts as well as she could while Bill and Tom were hammering their respective openings and generally getting in her way.

Jane was frustrated now. She wanted to do so many wicked things to sweet, innocent Marsha but these big brutes were in her way. Finally she sighed and relaxed. She would have all the opportunities she needed to control Marsha after the weekend was over. When these men were too tired to fuck any more she would then play some more. She contented herself with playing with Marsha's boobs and occasionally moving the pin back and forth. She also licked up any blood that came out of the abused nipple. My, oh my, she did taste good.

Marsha had lost all of the progress toward orgasm with the pain in her nipples. She moaned and groaned with the effort of trying to be the sex doll for the three men and sadistic female. This wasn't much fun. How did the porn stars do it? It all had to be faked was the only reason she could come up with. She knew that she wouldn't want to watch any orgy scenes with Jayce after this.

She only hoped that Jayce was getting off on the sight of her being abused this way. After this was over she would tell him how she didn't get much pleasure from this but hoped it met with all of his wants this one time. She knew that Tom was still videoing the lessons and maybe he would give them a copy so Jayce could watch it anytime he wanted. She knew she would never want to see it.

Bill's thick cock was still rubbing her clit in a provocative way. Marsha may have not been turned on anymore but her clit still was. Suddenly she froze and her legs came up and over Bill's back and grabbed him savagely. She couldn't scream around Tom's cock but as she opened up her mouth even more he penetrated her gullet and started to shoot straight down her esophagus. As her orgasm peaked her throat spasmed around his cockhead and gave him extra pleasure. Her pussy was so tight that Bill could hardly move and her tight, once virginal rectum also spasmed in response to the hammering of her clit and caused Jerry to spurt shot after shot into her ass.

She clutched and grabbed at the bodies on top of her. She grabbed Tom's ass cheeks and seemingly tried to pull him deeper into her mouth and throat. She then grabbed at Bill's head, pulling his hair as her feet pummeled his backside and buttocks. The sounds coming from her impaled throat were pitiful but the four others didn't care. Jane only hoped her little contribution helped. She would see if she could make Marsha cum as hard as this later when she was alone with the housewife.

Finally Marsha was so short of breath that she lost consciousness for a short time. This made her relax and Bill could pull back leaving a trail of sperm from his cock that dripped on Jerry's below. Bill moved off to the side to rest.

Tom's legs were shaking with the exertion of standing straddle-legged over his conquest. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. She had cleaned every drop off of it. No drips there. He climbed off the bed and sat down on the floor to rest.

Jane helped Marsha pull free of Jerry's still hard cock and cradled her against her diminutive tits. She cooed and stroked Marsha while she recovered from the massive orgasm that had claimed her. Jane didn't let her rest though. She kept up a soothing whisper as she stroked the over stimulated woman. Jane kept away from the tortured nipples and super sensitive clit but made love to the rest of Marsha's spent body.

Jerry got up and with his and Bill's sperm moving down his leg decided to get all of the guys a beer and the women some wine. He didn't know the wine was spiked. He probably wouldn't have cared anyhow.

The three men downed their beers quickly and sat back to watch Jane at work. They were all hoping for some serious lesbian action.

Jane had every intention of doing some serious pain infliction on Marsha but as the wine took effect she became more docile and loving rather that the take charge and fuck hard woman she was usually.

Jane kept up her soothing massage of Jane's non-erogenous zones why cooing softly into her ear. She kissed each ear and then kissed all over Marsha's face. Because Marsha had already had some of the wine she became even more relaxed and loving back. Suddenly she realized that she wanted Jane to touch her. She wanted Jane to love her. She loved Jane, too. She kissed her former hated co-worker and the two swapped tongues for a long while.

Of course the men loved it. A live lesbian show just for them. They had all wondered what Jane looked like out of the mannish style of clothes that she normally wore. Her legs were long and lean. She looked like a runner with her diminutive breasts. Her nipples were pierced with bars through them. She had various tattoos around her body including a dragon that's tongue was extended down toward her clit. She kept her dark hair short in a man's style cut. She had always said that it was easier to care for but most men thought it was a sure sign of her gender bias and a signal to like-minded females.

She was pretty but in a hard sort of way. Men tended to avoid her but that was her intension. Now she was wrapped around Marsha who was a little more rounded. Her breasts were digging into Marsha's. They winced a little. Those barred nipples probably didn't feel great against the newly pierced ones of Marsha.

Marsha didn't seem to mind. The drug was helping her to accept her new lover. She loved Jane. She loved to kiss her and to reciprocate the soothing stroking of her back and buttocks. She giggled at the thought that Jane might want her to kiss her ass. She had said it in anger often enough at work.

Marsha licked Jane's neck and suckled a little. Jane moaned and quivered a little with the sensation. Marsha's tongue was so small it would feel like heaven on her clit. She envisioned Marsha licking so rapidly that it would seem like a hummingbird attacking a flower. She shivered some more.

After releasing each other they then paid attention to each other's nipples. Marsha examined Jane's little titties and played with the bars. "Doesn't this hurt like my tits?" was the question from Marsha.

Jane smiled. "It did at first but now I get pleasure from them. They keep my nipples erect all the time and I don't wear a bra so they rub on my shirts. I love my shirts starched so the material can keep my nipples hard all the time. You will get to like them this way, I guarantee it."

Jane offered up a nipple. "Why don't you suck this for a minute, Sweetie?"

Marsha nodded and bent to the task of sucking her first female nipple since she was weaned as a baby. She softly sucked on the proffered nipple. When Jane didn't appear to be responding she sucked a little harder. Jane pulled her head in tight against her chest and Marsha took it as a sign to do more. She bit down a little on the nipple. Jane sighed. She bit a little harder. Jane let out a little squeak. Marsha bit even harder and pulled back making the tit flesh pull out. Jane moaned. Obviously Jane liked her nipple play very hard.

Marsha moved to the other one while maintaining a pinching and pulling action on the first. Jane loved it. She wasn't having to tell Marsha what she wanted. Marsha was learning on her own. Oh, the games they could play in the future.

Marsha would occasionally pull on the bar with either her teeth or her fingers. Jane loved this too. When Marsha twisted the nipple half way around Jane bit her lip. She liked that a lot.

Finally Jane pulled Marsha up by the hair. "Lick my pussy, Bitch. Keep playing with my nipples but eat my quim, do you understand?"

Marsha nodded. She knew what she was supposed to do but hoped she could do it. Her drug induced state effectively kept her from denying her new lover anything. She kissed her way down Jane's tight and toned stomach to the small fur patch at the top of her cleft. Her pussy was like a little girl's, so tight. Marsha knew hers was open and ready in contrast. She was on her knees and unknowingly showing how open her pussy and ass were to the men present.

She gently pushed Jane's legs apart. Then she used her tongue to pry apart the lips she found there. She was looking for that small man in a boat, the clitoris. While using her tongue there her hands were still busy working Jane's nipples and breasts. She was following directions as best as she could.

There it was. The small pea sized pearl. Hard and erect from the stimulation of subjugating Marsha it throbbed and danced around Marsha's tongue. She took it in her mouth and sucked. Jane liked that. She moaned and grabbed Marsha's head and rammed her tight. Marsha struggled a little to catch her breath. She managed to draw in a small breath through the side of her mouth before attacking the clit again.

After a few moments of intense licking Jane started to buck her hips up for more stimulation. Marsha wisely put her right index finger into Jane's wet and hot pussy and searched for the gland that most men didn't seem to be able to find, the "G" spot. There it was. She stroked it and worked that gland along with Jane's clit. Soon she was rewarded.

Jane started to buck some more and her muscles started to stand out with the exertion of impending orgasm. She shook and pulled Marsha even closer, if that was possible. Marsha heard a roaring in her head as she lost her ability to get a breath. She knew she would have to lick and suck even harder if she was going to survive. Jane was very strong.

Jane was almost sitting up with her need to dominate and get satisfaction. Her feet were slapping against the bed. Marsha's ass was up in the air and waving as she worked to satisfy her new lover. She was learning her lessons well.

Because of her position the men were getting an eyeful. Jerry reacted first. This long but thin cock shot like an arrow into Marsha's unprotected pussy. He bottomed out on the first thrust and immediately began hammering her like a male dog in heat. There was no finesse and certainly no thought about her comfort or level of arousal. This was just hot and heavy fucking.

Bill and Tom exchanged glances. They were going to jump up and take over if needed. Bill's thick cock was at full mast again while Tom's was still flagging. Of course he had already had more sex this weekend than most men get in a month so no wonder.

He knew, though, that he would still get hard enough to give Marsha another fucking that she wanted.

Jerry's thrusting must have done the trick. Suddenly Marsha's face was punching into Janes vulnerable crotch. With that sudden pounding Jane started to shriek her orgasm as her feet now started to pound on Marsha's back. She continued to pull Marsha's head tight to her groin as she almost wept from the feeling of her clit being pounded while her "G" spot was being massaged. She managed to squirt a little fluid from her pussy as Marsha pulled back and added a couple more fingers to the mix.

Jerry quickly went over the edge himself. His second load of the afternoon was almost as copious as his first up her ass. As he kept slamming into her pussy some of his cum shot back out.

Marsha kept up her tonguing of Jane's poor clit but she did relax a little and didn't bite or suck hard on it. It was too intense of a feeling to keep abusing it like that so Jane needed a little break before Marsha could start again.

Jerry pulled out and dropped to the side of the two women. Bill jumped up and slammed his cock home in Marsha's pussy. He went deep and hard for a few thrusts before pulling out and seeing if his thick cock could conquer her ass. With hard work of course he could. Soon his thick member was slowly fucking in and out of Marsha's rectum. On the outthrust he was actually pulling a little of her inner lining out into the air for all to see. Then it retreated to its normal position as he thrust back in.

Tom made sure to get a close up of the action. What if her rectum became prolapsed? What a thought. But he then took pity on Marsha and gave Bill the tube of lube. Bill held still while his cock was almost fully exposed and lubed the shaft before slowly pounding back in. After a few thrust and more lube his cock was sliding effortlessly in and out of her tight rectum.

Marsha was moaning into Jane's pussy as her ass was being stretched more than she thought possible. In and out the thick cock sawed. Her pussy was being neglected and felt empty so she put a couple of fingers inside and fucked herself as Bill rode her.

After a bit Jane started to move again. She was over her first orgasm and now starting up for her second. It was promising to be another gut-wrenching orgasm. She loved turning straight women into lesbian slaves. Marsha promised to be a good one.

Tom came around to Jane's face and tried to get her interested in sucking his cock. Jane might have been very into her sex but she knew what she didn't like. She slapped Tom's cock and laughed at him when he immediately deflated. "You know better, Boss. I will give you a show but not a BJ."

He laughed. "I know, I just thought that you might be too preoccupied to notice a little hetero sex."

He climbed back off the bed and continued to video the fun.

Marsha drove herself into a small orgasm while tonguing Jane's soppy pussy. Bill finally managed another cum driving himself hard into her ass. She, at the same time, was again being forced to use her face to bang into Jane's clit again and again. She might actually end up bruised from the battering she was delivering to Jane's pubic bone area. There wasn't much fatty tissue to pad the area.

Jane again grabbed Marsha's head and cut off her air as she beat her feet against Marsha's back as she orgasmed again. She didn't squirt this time but her lubrication did increase. Marsha had four fingers in her pussy massaging her "G" spot again.

This time when the three stopped moving they were exhausted and needed a rest. It was a sight on the camera to see Jane relaxed with her legs spread and Marsha between her legs and her head on Jane's pelvic area while Bill's cock was drooling the last of his sperm onto his leg and he laid behind Marsha on his side spooning his new lover.

The three men and two women all found some space on the bed and fell asleep. During the long night occasionally someone would rouse for a short time and take advantage of Marsha again. She was fucked with fingers, dildos, a vegetable or two and multiple cocks. She was so exhausted from the sex and drugs that she barely realized how many times she was abused overnight.

Monday Morning

Jayce woke early. The sun was just coming up. He checked the windows carefully but saw no one outside. He found another can of peaches and had his breakfast. He would have to remember to restock the pantry of this cabin when he reached safety. He found another novel and sat down to wait. He felt he would have to wait until late in the day before it would be safe to leave. The lovers would have to get back to the city. They would probably feel that he would make his way home and then they could exert their will over him again. Right at the moment he had no intention of placing himself anywhere they could coerce him.

It was hard. Just like yesterday every sudden or unusual sound made him jump. He would carefully creep up to a window and barely move the shade to peer outside. Then he would go to the opposite side of the window and repeat the process. He wanted as little movement of a curtain as possible. Then he would carefully walk to another side of the cabin and repeat the whole process. It took better than 15 minutes to check out each sound.

He knew he was very stressed. In a small way he could understand what happened with soldiers facing day after day of close contact with the enemy. Never getting good rest, poor food, and always on guard for attack. Being this jumpy with any sound could provoke long term anxiety.

Finally exhausted he slept on the couch for a couple of hours. When he woke he carefully listened before getting up. Did a strange sound wake him? Was there someone outside? Again he went through the painful but quiet move around the cabin to check everything out. Still no one outside. He breathed a sigh of relief.

He sat and thought about what was next. Should he get to town and call the sheriff? Would anyone believe him? Other than a slight bruise where Tom had hit him he had no marks. The cuff was well padded on the inside and had not chaffed him a bit. Maybe he should have attempted to take the cuff and chain with him. He decided it was best to not have taken it. It really didn't prove a thing and the chain would have made it hard to travel as far as he did.

Finally he decided that he should not reappear for a few days. If the text messages and copies of the videos got out like he anticipated law enforcement would be checking the story he told. If he showed up too early Tom and Marsha might be able to get him to say that nothing untoward had happened. No, he needed to keep a very low profile until they were charged with kidnapping and false imprisonment.

He would, though, let the district attorney's office know that they were not looking for a body. He would probably be facing charges of his own if he let everyone believe he was dead. It was tempting, though, to just disappear and let them all go to prison. He loved Marsha, though, and knew that she had been drugged a lot of the time this weekend. As hurt as he was he intellectually felt that she was one of the innocent ones even though her actions had damaged their relationship. They might still be headed for divorce but at least she shouldn't go to jail.

He decided to stay put until Tuesday morning. He could hitch a ride to town and then call a friend to help him out. He should be able to completely avoid the lovers.

At the cabin the 5 started to rouse about 9:00. Jane immediately got Marsha up and into the bathroom. After each used the facilities they took a shower together. Jane wanted Marsha to be completely clean so she used the handheld shower to clean Marsha's sloppy vagina and even fingered Marsha's newly defrocked ass to make sure she was without sperm.

After they exited the shower Jane helped dry her new lover. She said, "Tsk, Tsk" when looking at the bruises she had caused to the housewife. She made appropriate comments about how hard Marsha had been loved but she secretly liked the bruises along with the diaper pins still in her lover's nipples. Marsha had made no attempt to remove them. Maybe she would allow other decorations on her body.

Marsha then dried Jane. She paid special attention to Jane's pussy, breasts (small as they were), and pert ass. She bent over and gave Jane a quick kiss on that fabulous ass. Jane didn't even jump, just smiled at the activity. She bent over a little and Marsha was quick to change her location to the puckered star she found there. She had never tried anallingus before but she was a quick learner. She tongued that little star until Jane relaxed and then Marsha could penetrate the opening with her tongue.

Soon Jane was moaning her approval of her lover's initiative. She loved having a small sharp tongue digging into her ass. With any luck Marsha would get a taste of something she probably didn't want. A little feces would make the morning more memorable.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers