If I Don't Show Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed at this prisoner. "Oh, yes, I forgot. I am also going to invite Jane up here. I don't know if you have ever met her. She is a butch lesbian and quite proud of it. She also wants Marsha but your wife has shut down every advance that Jane has tried. I know she is very frustrated. She will get a kick out of getting Marsha's tongue between her legs. A little extra in Marsha's wine should do the trick."

He paused for a few deeper thrusts. "Yeah, that's it. You are taking all of it now, cocksucker. Keep it up. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Jane. I can just imagine how Jane will get Marsha involved in her little circle of work friends in the conference room. The camera in there will see it all and I will have even more footage to keep you in line."

With that admission Tom pulled back from Jayce's mouth. "I can't come again tonight. I am wore out from all the fucking. Thank you for your hot mouth, though."

He stopped the video and put the camera down. "Jayce, you can cover up again and get some sleep. I am going to snuggle with your wife."

Jayce pulled the blanket up again and ignored his own erection. Tom turned off the light and went into the bedroom and closed the door.

Jayce almost succumbed to sleep but a thought occurred about how he could let the world, especially the cops, know about what was happening to him.

He forced himself to stay awake until he could be sure that Tom was asleep. He then got up from the recliner and approached the table. It was so dark that he had to feel around the table top but finally, by reaching as far as he could due to his chair, he felt the cell phone. He was familiar with the brand and soon had the screen on. With the light on he made a quick video of his predicament along with a verbal description of how he had been drugged and taken to the cabin and what had been done to him including being hit by Tom. He then added this message to the attachment.

"This is Jayce Williams. My address is Front Street, Williamsburg. My wife's name is Marsha. I am using Tom Master's phone to send this message and video. I was drugged by my wife and Tom and brought against my will to my lakeside cabin at Willet's Cove on Hidden Lake. There I was chained to the stove by my ankle and made to watch my wife fuck Tom. He also hit me when I tried to resist and then admitted to drugging me again. He then made me suck his cock and is planning to have more people come up here on Sunday to have sex with us. I fear for my life. We have no cell signal here so the text and video will be timed to be sent out when they return to the city. Help me, please. I don't know what they plan for me at the end of the weekend. If I don't show up I will probably be dead."

He then thought about setting up a time to send while Tom was in town on Sunday but he couldn't be sure about what time that would be. It would have to wait until early Tuesday morning after they would return to the city and be getting some sleep. He sent it to all of Tom's contacts as well as his own parents and to 911.

Just in case the video might not send he set up a second message to transmit a few hours later with much the same message except he added the part about Tom making more videos to extort them from reporting it to the police and that Tom had longer video on his phone.

Finally he searched around where he could reach and found Marsha's purse and cell phone. He made another quick video while telling the same story and setting it to send to all her contacts later on Tuesday morning. He knew this would embarrass his wife but he was starting to fear for his life, especially now that the drug was wearing off.

Jayce then replaced Marsha's phone in her purse and moved it a little farther than he could reach. This way, if the other was discovered and cancelled, it would look like Jayce couldn't have gotten to her phone.

Now he had a dilemma, should he try to finish cutting through the cuff now or wait until later? As he tried to decide his body succumbed to exhaustion and he fell asleep.

Sunday Morning

When Jayce started to wake up he felt a little better than the morning before but not by much. Napping in a recliner was okay but not as nice as a bed. He immediately remembered all of the events of the past day and schooled himself to act as though he was still under the influence of 'X', whatever that was.

He got up and started making breakfast. After eating he put the rest of the fixings in the oven to keep warm and started to work on the cuff some more. He needed to make his break as quickly as he could or he could expect his virgin ass to be violated and maybe with little thought to his comfort. After all, what would any of them care.

A few more minutes and he could now see where the outer layer of nylon was starting to fray. A little more and he would be free. But what about clothes? He stopped and put the knife away. He knew his clothes were right there but if he took them would they still be considered evidence?

He pondered this question as Tom and Marsha made their morning appearance. Marsha came to him immediately. "How did you sleep, Honey? Was the recliner okay?"

Jayce forced a simple smile and gave her a kiss. "Not as comfortable as the bed but I made do. Tom made sure I had a blanket so I didn't get too cold."

"I made breakfast. It is in the oven to keep warm."

The cheating couple quickly took turns using the bathroom and then sat down and enjoyed Jayce's offering. They made appropriate praises about Jayce's cooking and even joked about keeping him around to do all the cooking. Jayce kept forcing a gullible smile while he then cleaned up all of the dishes and pans and set them to air dry in the drainer.

He was still pondering what he could wear as Tom poured some wine for them all. Jayce knew what was in the wine so he took his at the sink and when the lovers weren't looking poured it down the drain.

After some time just sitting and talking Tom made the suggestion to Marsha that she return to the bedroom to take a nap. She would need it when they resumed their lessons that afternoon. Not surprisingly she beamed with the thought of more lessons and complied with Tom's suggestion.

After she went into the bedroom Tom addressed Jayce. "Look, cocksucker, I am going into town to call my friends. Why don't you take one of these ED pills so you can be hard and randy for your ass busting this afternoon. Who knows, maybe I'll even let you watch Jane have fun with Marsha. It is sure to be a lesson or two that she will never forget, even lightly drugged."

Jayce nodded his agreement as he accepted Tom's little pill. He made a show of swallowing it with some water. Even if he had a hard-on he was going to be gone when Tom returned. If only he could think of some clothes. Suddenly he remembered something. Last season he had been caught outside in a sudden downpour and had stripped in the adjacent shed and hung his clothes to dry. They were old but serviceable clothing and he hadn't needed to take them back home so he had left them. They were still probably hanging in the shed.

Tom misunderstood Jayce's big smile. He thought that the drug addled brain was looking forward to his rape when Jayce was secretly anticipating Tom's absence for a while.

Tom couldn't resist his next impulse. He approached Jayce after picking up his cell phone and setting it to record again. "Jayce, get on your knees. I want a little oral action from you before I go."

Jayce nodded and dropped to his knees. If only he didn't puke he might get through this while not being drugged. His life might depend on the next few minutes. He opened his mouth and ran his tongue around his lips as he opened Tom's fly. He soon had Tom's jeans around his knees for full access to the hardening cock.

Tom smiled and laughed. "I took a pill before coming out to breakfast. I was already thinking about making you suck my dick while Marsha looked on. Oh well, I'll make her watch later as you suck a cock while getting fucked. It might just turn her on even more."

Jayce licked the head like he had the night before and soon was sucking as much as he could into his mouth. As Tom quickly hardened to his full 8 inches Jayce was forced to swallow in each inward thrust and lick on each outward movement. Tom was moaning as Jayce worked his cock. Jayce even grabbed Tom's upper thighs to help work the erection in deeper at times. Finally Tom forced Jayce away.

"You almost got me to shoot, cocksucker. That was good, especially for a beginner. This is a hot video. You might make a great internet star if you don't remember your place here."

Tom shut off the recorder and then did up his jeans before making his exit to the car outside. He was soon off down the road to town.

Jayce hoped that Tom wouldn't be able to get cell service there either. Maybe he would have to travel farther away and give him more time to escape. He couldn't take any chances. He retrieved the knife and immediately made short work of the nylon. After freeing himself he threw the chain and cuff under the stove where it might not be noticed when Tom noticed that Jayce was now gone.

He didn't know if Tom would tell his friends about chaining him up. If not, he might not immediately panic about Jayce's disappearance. If he had then he could expect the four to try and find him.

He went outside. As he expected Tom's had been the only vehicle there. He quickly went to the shed and there was his clothing. They were musty smelling but he put them on anyway. He located the old sneakers that he had left there and shook out any critters that might have made them their home over the summer.

Once dressed he had to stop and contemplate what to do next. If he tried to walk to town Tom would see him on the road. If he struck cross country Tom might expect that and wait at the edge of town. With the videos to keep holding over his head he would have to comply with any demands by Tom.

Jayce knew that one of the cabins across the lake had a landline phone that was never usually turned off. He thought about taking his jon boat but he hadn't used the motor much and didn't remember if he even had gas for it. If the boat was gone it would lead Tom to think that he was going to another cabin.

No, he would have to walk around the lake. It would be a low probability call by Tom. Jayce would keep back from the shoreline and off the perimeter road. That way he would not be as easily spotted by boat or car. He would hope that Tom would think that he was headed for town and position himself there.

He struck off expecting a four of five mile walk. It might take all day. He started on the perimeter road for the first 30 minutes figuring that Tom would not have returned yet. After that it was all slipping through the woods.

It took almost all of the daylight hours to get around the lake to the other cabin. Jayce had stopped and found concealment multiple times when he heard vehicles on the access road. Even though it would have been hard to be seen in the undergrowth and numerous trees he felt that stopping and hiding made sure that no one would intercept him. He thought he heard his jon boat a couple of times and then he also hid for a while.

At the cabin he slipped the lock easily but found that the phone was disconnected. He was frustrated. He wanted this whole nightmare to end. If Tom found him there would be hell to pay. Every fear for his life was renewed and played out in his mind. The small lake with its deep areas would be the perfect place to dump his body, maybe even while still alive.

He decided that he had to make his presence unnoticeable. This meant no food preparation, no heat or light. He found a candle and prepared for darkness. He moved around the cabin and made sure all the curtains were pulled tightly shut. He relocked the door and sat in the darkened room and prayed for early nightfall.

He slept a while. It was nice to be able to lie flat, even though it was on an old mattress. Even though he was exhausted from the stress and drugs he only slept a little while at a time and that was fitful. Every scratch of a branch against the house, cooing by a dove, or fish jumping in the lake woke him. Each time he wondered if Tom was closing in.

Finally he decided that he had to stay awake. He forced himself to not check the windows each time he heard a sound but it was so hard to do. He found some paperback novels in the small bookcase and decided to read as long as he could. If he could escape into the story time would pass quicker.

After dark he lit the candle and checked the pantry. He found a few canned goods and proceeded to eat a can of beans cold. He then opened a can of peaches and had his dessert and used the juice to hydrate. He couldn't start up the well for drinking water. Even as quiet as the motor was it might attract some kind of attention.

Finally he was able to sleep but it was very late when he did so. His subconscious mind must have felt that there was less threat late at night.

While Jayce was walking around the lake to the cabin Tom returned to find him gone. Tom panicked for a bit but then took solace in the fact that he had the videos and Jayce knew it. Any report to law enforcement would see the videos posted on the internet to provide the maximum embarrassment. He would look for Jayce though.

Tom wanted to watch Jayce get violated by his friends. Even Jane, a devout lesbian, might want to use a dildo or two on him. The videos obtained would be additional insurance. Marsha was still asleep so Tom went for a drive around the lake and then back to the edge of town. He was surprised that he did not see Jayce at any time. He had seen Jayce's clothes in the cabin so he expected to find him walking naked.

Tom sat on the side of the road at the edge of town until his friends arrived. Jayce had never appeared nor had any law enforcement been seen. He really did hope that Jayce had not come to any harm. He wasn't that kind of person. Good sex with multiple partners got his motor running, not the thought of injury.

Tom led the way back to the cabin. After the new comers had alighted from their vehicle he had a little confab with them. He left out the part about Jayce and how he had drugged and chained him up. No sense getting anyone anxious. Marsha had needs.

All three of his friends were surprised by Tom's call in the morning but looked forward to fucking the new meat. Jane, in particular, was looking forward to making Marsha eat her pussy. Normally she would not want anything to do with a man present but Marsha had been so resistant to her advances that she was willing to tolerate their presence as long as they didn't interfere with her playtime.

Tom went into the bedroom and woke Marsha. He gave her a sip or two of wine to help her wake up. He then stroked her back and arm as he quietly talked to her about more lessons in lovemaking. She immediately perked up and wanted to know exactly what the lessons entailed.

Tom told her about Bill and Jerry but left out Jane for the moment. In the heat of lust she would probably be more malleable to the idea of lesbian sex but right now he still played on her wish to learn how to be more of a lover to Jayce. He talked to her about how all men wanted to see their women with other guys and how much it turned them on. He even told her that he was going to leave the bedroom door open so that Jayce could see and hear everything. He didn't tell her anything about Jayce being gone.

The small amount of "X" that was in the wine was starting to work. Along with Marsha's desire to learn new fucking skills she was soon starting to squirm as Tom continued to quietly talk directly into her ear. He licked her lobe and then tweaked her nipple. She turned and kissed him hard. As they kissed he waved to Bill and Jerry.

The two men disrobed and came close to the bed as Tom broke the kiss. Marsha turned and giggled at the sight of two of her co-workers and their nearly erect cocks. Bill was a very thick 5 inches and Jerry was closer to 7 inches but a lot thinner. They came up on each side of her legs as Tom scrabbled out of the way for the moment. Hesitantly she reached for each of the proffered appendage and slowly worked them until they were hard. With two different sizes and thicknesses it took some time to stroke with any finesse but neither man was complaining. Marsha was a good looking woman and they had long wanted a shot at her. Now she was being offered on a sacrificial platter for their pleasure.

Each man started to stroke the breast nearest him. Soon they were molding the firm flesh and stroking her nipples. As they grew more erect the twosome proceeded to pinch and tug on the nipples at opposite times. The extra stimulation made Marsha realize the power of sensation that more than one lover could engender.

She started to moan as she licked their glans and started to suck their cocks alternately. She went back and forth until she was too overcome with her need to feel their cocks in a different place.

She broke off and stated, "I am ready for my next lesson. How do you want me?"

The two men conferred for a moment and then Jerry laid down on the bed on his back. Tom quickly lubricated Marsha's retightened rectum and had her lay on her back on Jerry. Tom had her guide Jerry's cock into her tight anal opening and after a few minutes he was fully impaled. Tom then directed Bill to climb on board and fuck Marsha's very tight pussy with his beer can thick cock.

Bill took a little time to open up the pussy in front of him. It was a pretty pussy but he knew it would look even better fully stretched by his cock. He slowly worked his thick but short cock into her. With quick short thrusts he was soon rubbing her clit on his cock and she was lost in the overwhelming sensation. This was even better than yesterday with Jayce and Tom as Tom was a little soft when he was trying to pump her ass.

These cocks were rock hard and ready to fuck. She moved her hips a little at a time while Jerry tried to move in and out with very little success. His bisexual cock was, though, being stimulated by Bill's thicker tool through the very thin membrane between rectum and pussy. He grunted with each movement. Bill was also grunting with the effort to fuck this bitch.

As Marsha started to climb that mountain called orgasm again her eyes fluttered shut as she concentrated on the sensations from her groin and ass. This was good. She could see how Jayce would love what she was learning. She would have powerful orgasms as she demonstrated each new skill to him. Suddenly she was told to open her mouth. When she did Tom, who had now stood and straddled her torso, thrust his cock into her mouth as deeply as he could. Now she was 'airtight' as he had promised Jayce. He laughed a little at the thought that she might not ever want to have only one-on-one sex again.

Marsha nursed on the cock in her mouth as she was again lost in the feelings that having three cocks fucking her at the same time was causing. She was going to have the motherlode of all orgasms and she could feel it becoming stronger and stronger. Just as she was starting to peak there was a sudden pain in her right nipple.

She jerked and opened her eyes. She could barely see a naked Jane on her right side. Her befuddled mind had a hard time trying to figure out how her butch lesbian co-worker had suddenly appeared and why was she naked? Jane knew that she wasn't interested in lesbianism. The pain came again and didn't go away this time.

Marsha screamed around Tom's cock. Unfortunately all that escaped was a whimper but the vibrations made Tom fuck her mouth deeper. When Marsha could control herself again she looked down and there was a diaper pin through her poor abuse nipple. Jane was massaging her breast and working on keeping her nipple engorged.