If I Don't Show Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

Finally Jane pulled away and pulled Marsha to her feet. She kissed her new lover and actually tasted a little bit of shit. She smiled. Marsha seemed to be completely under her control. Now, off to the bed for a little mutual pussy eating while the men made breakfast and cleaned themselves and the cabin up.

She pulled Marsha out of the bathroom and let the men know it was their turn. She even suggested they scrub each other's back. Jerry was all for it but Tom and Bill looked a little anxious until Jerry started to laugh at their expressions. He headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

Tom and Bill both shrugged and set about getting a meal together. Bill noticed the chain on the stove leg and asked about it. Tom just shrugged at him and didn't try to explain anything.

Jane led Marsha into the bedroom and had her lie on the bed. She immediately started to kiss Marsha and then work her way to her nipples from her head. This allowed Marsha to kiss and suck at her nipples while Jane played with Marsha's. Marsha didn't complain about how Jane was manipulating her pinned nipples so they must not hurt as much. They were scabbed over and not bleeding. Jane played with her nipples a while longer while Marsha made love to hers. Jane then started to kiss her way down Marsha's torso to her sparse pubic hair. Marsha did the same as Jane's body passed over her head.

Soon both were licking and sucking each other's clits while fingering the other's vagina. Both were moaning and soon were gently making the other cum.

After they came down from their high Jane reversed herself and licked her juices from Marsha's face. She cupped her face and let her know in no uncertain terms that this was not the last that they would be together. Whatever came of Marsha's marriage didn't matter, Jane was determined to keep having sex with Marsha.

They went out to breakfast. Jane pulled on some clothes but Marsha remained naked. The men all commented about how hot they felt that Marsha was and what an asset she was to the business, especially now that she was receiving lessons in lovemaking. Marsha became beet red at the thought of becoming a play toy at work. What had she gotten herself into?

After breakfast the two women cleaned all of the dishes and pans. Marsha finally realized that Jayce was missing. How could she be so dense to not even realize that her husband was missing?

She started to ask Tom about Jayce but he motioned her to be quiet for a moment and led her outside. Marsha didn't even register that she was naked outside of her cabin as she questioned Tom.

"Look, Marsha," Tom began, "I let Jayce off the chain as he seemed to be starting to get used to the idea of your sex lessons. I turned around and suddenly he was out the door. You were still sleeping. I tried to stop him but he was determined to go home. I guess he thought he could hitchhike his way home."

Marsha wasn't convinced. "Why would he suddenly leave? He loves me and wants me home with him."

Tom shrugged. "I did tell him about asking Bill, Jerry and Jane up here. Maybe he decided that he could not accept them. I do know that I did nothing to harm him. Wherever he is it is because he decided to leave instead of waiting until today."

Marsha was now upset about the disappearance of her husband. When the men attempted to seduce her she told them to get lost. She also refused any wine and told Tom the lessons were through and she wanted to go home. She needed to see her husband and make sure he was still alive and well.

Tom finally relented and, much to the dismay of the others, started to pack up for the trip home. Bill and Jerry grabbed their stuff and then kissed Marsha before heading out. Jane grabbed her new lover and gave her a scorching kiss along with feeling her boobs and rubbing her bare pussy. She whispered a short statement about how she was now Jane's property and was looking forward to seeing her at work.

Marsha pulled back suddenly. "No, I am not. I am missing my husband. He was here with us until yesterday and now he is gone. You were a distraction at best. Let me alone and I won't hurt you. I need to get home and get my husband back."

She suddenly turned and went back inside the cabin and began to dress after she removed the pins from her nipples. They didn't come out easily and hurt quite a bit. She accepted the pain as something she deserved since everything she set in motion had led to this. She was a slut and her husband was missing. She could only pray he was home.

Soon enough but not soon enough for Marsha they were also headed out for Williamsburg. The 100 mile trip seemed to take forever. When Marsha and Tom reached a place where she had cell signal again she tried to call Jayce's phone. There was no answer. They had deliberately left it at home after drugging Jayce on Friday night.

He might be home but not answering calls from Marsha. He might be extremely upset despite Tom's assurances that Jayce had resigned himself to her course of education. She finally called a friend and had him call Jayce's phone. She told him that Jayce may have gotten a bad message and she wanted to make sure he was okay. The friend called back in a few minutes. He had no luck getting a hold of Jayce either.

When they stopped at Marsha and Jayce's home she jumped from the vehicle and ran to the door leaving Tom to struggle with the luggage and other supplies. She ran through the house. There was absolutely no sign that Jayce had been there since Friday. The doctored beer bottles were still sitting on the table. Jayce's phone, his pickup, and all of his stuff were still there.

She finally confronted Tom. "Where is my husband, you bastard? What did you do to him? Is he lying at the bottom of the lake so that you can get away with what you have done?"

Tom tried to reassure his new fuckee. "I would never hurt Jayce, Baby. I am not built that way. Fuck his wife while he is drugged and chained, yes, but I would never harm him. He left, just as I said. I am sure he will come home when he is ready. We just have to act as though nothing has happened. You need to sleep tonight and come to work tomorrow. We can then see if we can find him. We could even call all his contacts and see if he has been in contact with any of them."

He stopped. "I repeat, though, that I would never harm him in any way. That is why I even picked a soft padded restraint. I didn't want him hurt, just out of the way while we had your lessons. We even talked rationally while you were sleeping. He didn't seem afraid of me at any time."

Tom, of course, would not admit to drugging Jayce over and over to keep him compliant. He also wouldn't admit to Marsha that he had continually drugged her to keep her compliant also. She still wasn't aware of anything untoward. She believed that everything that had happened, except for Jayce's disappearance, was for her education and his benefit.

Tom shrugged his shoulders and left for his house. Regardless of what he had said about his wife participating in Marsha's education he knew his wife was very much against any extracurricular activity and would cut his nuts off and feed them to him if she found out about this weekend. He had set it up with Bill that they were going fishing and he stuck with that story when he got home. He made love to his wife and then slept like an innocent lamb.

Marsha didn't fare as well. The marital bed seemed cold and lonely without her husband. She tossed and turned and finally got up and went to bed in the guest room and cried herself to sleep.

Tuesday Morning

When Jayce awoke on Tuesday morning he felt as though a huge weight had been lifted. No one had bothered him since Sunday morning and he felt that they had all gone back to the city. Now he could make his escape back to town and then toward another destination that he had in mind. If everything went as he anticipated the first text message would be sent at 10:00. The second would be sent at 11:00. All hell should break out sometime between the two messages. All of the players were going to have a lot of questions thrown at them.

He started the well and put some water in a jug he found after drinking what he could. He set out for the perimeter road and was soon riding to town in a pickup with a local farmer. He gave the bare minimum reason for why he was out without transportation. The farmer seemed satisfied with his excuse and didn't press for more explanation.

In town Jayce found a rare pay phone and called a trusted friend collect. The startled friend at first didn't even know how to respond to the operator's question about accepting charges but Jayce was able to talk over the operator and get connected. His friend realized that something bad had happened to Jayce and quickly left work and headed up to the lake.

When his friend arrived they retired to the local café and had a late breakfast while Jayce told his friend everything that had happened. At first his friend didn't believe it. Marsha would never have done this to Jayce was his response. Jayce continued his story of drugging and captivity including about being made to give Tom a blowjob. Finally his friend admitted that the story was too outlandish to be fiction.

He made the comment that it sounded like something from Literotica. Jayce looked at him sideways. He had never heard of that website. When he got through with this mess he might just look up some of the stories.

Finally his friend asked him what was next. "Are you going home now?"

Jayce shook his head. He needed to borrow some money so he could buy a phone and contact his parents and law enforcement. He then had another destination in mind.

Meanwhile back in Williamsburg 9:00 had come and gone. 10:00 was at hand and people were starting to call Tom and Marsha.

Tom got his first inkling that not was all well when the owner of the company called and asked him to immediately come to his office. Tom didn't know the owner well and couldn't think of any reason he would be summoned to the office. He was a low level manager at best. It was more intriguing that he was requested to bring Marsha with him.

He went to Marsha's cubicle to fetch her. He found her on her cell phone trying to explain why her parents had received a nasty text message from her phone that was sent by Jayce. They liked their son-in-law and his video and his message was very concerning. Right at the moment they were not worried about the sex that Marsha had. They believed there was some kind of mistake but Jayce had not answered his phone when they tried. Marsha hung up on them as she was crying and not able to make any sense.

Tom got her to focus and had her dry her tears. He explained that they were wanted in the owner's office immediately. Marsha numbly nodded and followed him upstairs to the corner office.

On being told to enter Tom realized that something was wrong. The owner and other senior management were all gathered around and looking at their phones. Neither Tom or Marsha were asked to take a seat. The owner, Matthew Merriweather, was a stern old man who brooked no nonsense from anyone, especially a low level manager.

He got right to the point. "Look, Tom, I don't know what the hell went on last weekend and, quite frankly, don't care. What goes on in your private lives is your own business. But we all received a copy of a video on our cell phones this morning at 9:00 a.m. from your phone and it is very disturbing. "

He turned to Marsha. "Marsha, where is your husband?"

Tom started. He was confused. What the hell was happening here? He finally spit out a question to his boss. "Why do you ask?"

His boss turned to him. If looks could kill Tom would be laying on a slab. "Because I received, and I believe everyone here received, a video showing you crowing about abducting Jayce and drugging him and even making him give you a blow job. His message that was sent with the video suggested that something bad may happen to him. Now, again I ask, where is your husband, Marsha?"

Marsha broke down and wept. "I don't know. Tom said that he let him go and that Jayce ran away. That was Sunday. He hasn't come home yet." Anything else she would have said was lost in her crying.

Tom stepped forward. "I never hurt him. I didn't want him hurt either. I would never do that."

Mr. Merriweather stared at him. "Did you drug him and kidnap him and take him to that cabin and then chain him to the stove? Did you strike him when he protested?"

Tom collapsed into a nearby chair. He nodded. "I didn't let him go. He escaped somehow while I was in town on Sunday. I tried to find him. He was naked as far as I knew and I was afraid he would be hurt. I couldn't find him."

Merriweather gave him another look that should have left him in ashes. "You have just admitted to drugging an innocent man, kidnapping him, and false imprisonment. What were you going to do to keep him silent, huh, threaten to send out the videos that you made?"

Tom nodded. Merriweather continued. "I guess you add extortion to that. I believe that the FBI will soon be in our offices looking for clues."

He picked up his phone and dialed an outside number. When it was answered he immediately asked for a chief detective. Tom hung his head in shame. He felt his phone vibrate and looked. It was his wife. If everyone here had received the video then so had she. He denied the call. He didn't have anything to say right now.

Just as Mr. Merriweather was connected to the chief detective his intercom buzzed. Security was reporting that a couple of detectives had just arrived and were looking for Tom and Marsha. Merriweather asked them to come to his office while he talked to the detective quietly.

Marsha was still crying when her phone rang. She answered it without looking, hoping it was Jayce and some of this nightmare would be over. It wasn't. Her father-in-law was on the line and demanding to know what the hell was going on. They had received the video sent from her phone. It was the one Jayce had taken of himself in chains while naked with his commentary along with it.

Marsha told him that she couldn't talk right now because the police were there. She might be needing a lot of help soon. Even though she got along with her in-laws very well there was only so much they would put up with. He snorted and told her to drop dead.

The detectives arrived and introduced themselves to everyone present. They quickly made sure that the text messages (by now the second one had arrived) and the video were the same as they had. They then requested that Tom and Marsha accompany them to the police department. They confiscated Tom and Marsha's phones. Quickly perusing the stored videos gave them the video that Tom had taken of Jayce giving him a blowjob. With his commentary also on the video he was going to have a hard time denying any charges. They wanted to know where Jayce was.

Search warrants were easily obtained and Tom's video camera was soon in custody also. The entire weekend was now being studied. While Tom and Marsha were individually questioned other detectives contacted Jane, Bill and Jerry. No one was pleased about the events. Even though the three denied knowing or even seeing Jayce at any time the detectives didn't seem to believe anything they said.

The video of Jane pushing the diaper pins through Marsha's nipples didn't help their case. It was obvious that Marsha did not agree to the event. Further study made it apparent that Marsha was drugged most of the time. The question became, "Did she knowingly and willingly take the drugs in question?"

Marsha denied even being drugged and Tom finally admitted to drugging the couple.

Finally a deputy made a visit to the cabin and found the chain still attached to the stove. He made sure to take extra precautions so that the evidence would not be tainted in any way. Pictures were taken of the soiled bedding and the dropped towels. It appeared that everyone had just cut and run. It didn't look good for all involved.

Plans were made to search the area around the cabin and even the lake when a new wrinkle appeared.

Jayce could only imagine what his text messages would do to his wife and her boss. He only hoped that they had not been discovered and deleted before being sent to everyone on the phones' contact list.

He used his new phone to make two calls. The first was to his parents about noon. His mother wept and his father told him he was thinking of getting his pistol out and hunting for cunt and bastard. Jayce assured them that he was healthy but mentally a wreck. He was planning on getting help immediately.

His second call was to the district attorney's office as he didn't know which precinct to call. The district attorney was pleased to hear from him. He had been briefed by the detectives and was glad he wasn't going to have to add murder charges to the list. Jayce assured him that his wife was an initially willing pupil for the sex education but had been drugged most of the time that Jayce was being abused. He didn't believe that she would willingly be part of kidnapping and imprisonment.

The district attorney told him that they would take his feelings into consideration but that the whole affair was blowing up. The news media had been tipped off by one of the video recipients and were clamoring for more information. Sex sells and this had all of the earmarks of a huge seller.

Jayce hung up and asked his friend for one more favor.

He had his friend drive to a mental health facility and then checked himself in. Even if his friend was asked where Jayce was he could prevent any access. He had told the district attorney where he was going as he felt sure that the detectives were wanting to talk with him.

Just before entering the facility he called his boss and told him what was going on. His boss had been through a nasty divorce himself and was very supportive. He told him that the story to the staff would be that Jayce was working on a highly secretive project. He even had the perfect cover. Their corporation was in the process of merging with JKL Inc and something smelled a little fishy in their financials. Jayce was going to be handed the project to mine their statements and find out what was going on and this would be the perfect cover while Jayce could actually be working on the project.

His boss said that it was "work therapy" and the staff should let him have access to a computer.

On entrance he told his story and how he felt. That alone might have gotten him inpatient status but when he stated he didn't know if he had anything to live for once the videos became common knowledge he was immediately shown to the inpatient unit for intense therapy.

He agreed to stay for 30 days of treatment. During that time he got to know himself and how to deal with issues better. He decided if he and Marsha had any kind of future together she would also need to have some intense therapy.

Next Month

As the 30 days ended he was again anxious about what had happened to Tom and Marsha and Tom's friends. The staff had let him see a couple of newspapers early on and the arrest had made news because of the salacious complexity and the fact that Jayce had not been found and the prosecutor had not let on where he was except that he was healthy and unharmed.

Jayce contacted his parents for a ride home. They had come to the facility a couple of times to make sure he was doing well. Now they could take him home. When asked about seeing Marsha Jayce was non-committal. He didn't know how he could forgive her and resume a relationship.

From them he found out that Marsha had been charged with conspiracy concerning his original drugging that fateful Friday night and helping to move Jayce to the cabin. The prosecutor had not charged her with any other felonies since blood tests had shown significant amounts of drugs in her system. She had gotten bailed out by her parents but they were very angry after receiving the text message. Others in the family also shunned Marsha.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers