Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a text from Warren today," she announced.

"I thought you blocked him long ago?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I unblocked him," she replied.

"Well, he doesn't know you unblocked him. You had to reach out first," I challenged her.

"Yes," she responded, letting me know she was going to be coy.

"What did you say? I mean how did you start?" I followed.

"Just said hi," she replied, showing me a small grin.

"So, you said hi and he sees it as something positive and messages you back?" I tried to clarify.

"Pretty much. Oh, and he wants to meet for a drink," she stated.

"And?" I asked,

"We're meeting Thursday. I mean, if you can take care of the kids," she informed me.

That conversation occurred on Tuesday, two days before the planned rendezvous, and surprisingly we really didn't talk about it much more. However, at eight o'clock Thursday evening, when Lauren still had not come home, I began to wonder if they had found some place for something more than a drink to happen. With my curiosity and anxiety peaking, I was just about to call her when I heard the garage door opening.

"Well?" I asked when she joined me after checking on the kids who were finishing watching a movie.

"It was just a drink," she said, and by her look I knew she was being honest.

"That was a long drink," I replied.

"Honey, I got held up. We didn't meet till almost seven," she advised.

"Okay...and?" I pushed.

"He was very nervous. We just had a drink and talked," she responded.

Okay, well I guess he wasn't liquored up like the Christmas party," I said, rationalizing the difference in his demeanor.

"Probably," she agreed and snuggled closer to me.

A piece of me wondered if she was just making it all up to see if she could get my agreement to see Thomas, but as we sat their cuddling I heard her phone give off the telltale sound of incoming message. While I watched, Lauren picked up the device and looked at the screen.

"He wants to know if I can meet him Saturday," she explained.

"Let me see," I said, reaching out for her phone.

She gave it to me without hesitation and I could see that in fact she had received a text from a phone number designated as Warren asking, as she had said, to get together. Without really thinking about it, I exited that message and quickly her screen went to a listing of past messages and I saw that within the past few hours she had communicated with both Thomas and Zach as well.

"Damn, Lauren...busy afternoon," I said, still staring at the screen, but only seeing the message headers.

"Isn't it what you want?" she asked, looking at me with an odd, almost challenging, look.

"Can I see them?" I asked, and received her nod of ascent.

First, I went to Thomas' and saw that there was a brief exchange where he pressed her on when they could get together. It was clearly about sex, and I was a bit surprised that my wife deflected his advance and told him she wasn't sure. After that, I looked at Zach's and saw that he was much more brazen in his communication. There were several texts where he described what he wanted to do to her body, and rather than ask, he suggested times for them to meet. However, like Thomas' she had deftly put him off.

"Looks like everyone but Chris," I announced, intentionally trying to provoke a response.

"He uses email," she replied with an impish smile.

"Show me," I demanded, and she took the phone and after manipulating it for several seconds, handed it back.

I scrolled through a string of emails dating back over a month that, while very proper on the surface, left no doubt that her friend's husband wanted Lauren badly.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked with some surprise.

"A while," she acknowledged.

"How long, Lauren," I pushed.

"Since the Christmas party when we kissed," she admitted.

"Just like Warren? Have you seen him?" I followed, with some concern as it would mean she had done so in secret.

"Yes, like Warren, and no I haven't met him. I really don't want to either," she stated.

"And yet you trade emails for many months," I challenged her, which brought a strange look to her face.

"It isn't smart, I admit," she responded.

"Then why?" I asked.

"I don't know...maybe because I know you want me to," she replied.

I wasn't the least bit surprised that these four men wanted to be with Lauren. Hell, there were probably thousands that would step into their place given the chance. Yet, faced with it being so close and so real felt very strange. Surprisingly strange, given it was the essence of my bizarre fantasy. It almost made me think that my wife was a lamb and the hungry wolves were circling waiting to pounce.

"Who first?" I asked.

"Maybe Thom..." she started, but I cut her off quickly.

"No, honey. You've already been with him," I fired back.

There was a look of disappointment on her face, and for a moment it seemed like she was going to speak, but instead she took a deep breath and asked, "Who then?"

"That's up to you," I answered, for some reason enjoying her dilemma.

At first, she didn't reply, although from the look in her eyes I sensed she was considering the alternatives. However, after about a minute she said, "I won't do anything with Chris. I'm not going to do that to Stacy."

"We've discusses this..." I started before she cut me off.

"No, you made a demand. We didn't discuss it, and my decision is final. So, you need to decide," she replied, with a firmness in her tone that left no doubt she was very serious.

I sat quietly, staring at her as the seconds ticked by, but she held her gaze showing no sign of bending.

"Okay...well, if that's the case...I mean I understand, but Warren, right?" I stumbled in reply, finally giving in.

"Yes, Warren I guess," she conceded, and amazingly after that, our conversation moved to other subjects.

However, after that things started moved forward faster than I expected.

"Honey, it's a nice day. Let's take the kids to the zoo," I suggested to Lauren the following Saturday morning after breakfast.

"I have plans this afternoon, but go ahead," she replied, and by the look she gave me I knew she had a rendezvous arranged.

"When will you be back?" I asked in a too needy voice, suspecting that she was meeting Warren.

"I'm not sure," she replied, smiling at my curious expression.

I did in fact take the kids to the zoo, leaving just after lunch with my wife still in our home. We took our time, then went for ice cream before returning to the house around five. Lauren's car was still in the garage, so I wondered if she had been picked up or arranged transportation, and since I had expected she would be back when we returned, I had to scramble to make dinner for the kids. I had just finished putting them to bed when I heard our front door opening. I met her in the hall and saw that she was dressed in slacks and a simple but stylish blouse. The look on her face gave no message or indication of what had occurred, although I could tell she had been drinking.

"What happened...where did you go...who..." I started speaking, with my mind moving too rapidly to complete a thought.

"Let me go to the bathroom," she begged when I tried to hold her.

I let her move past me, then like a puppy dog, I followed several paces behind. She went directly to the toilet and I could hear her peeing, then she emerged and gave me a wry smile.

"Your guys don't want me," she stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked, truly confused.

"I need some water," she announced, and once I again found myself following her as this time she moved to the kitchen.

"What happened?" I asked once she had grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I met Warren, but all he wanted to do was drink and talk about his wife," she replied with a small laugh, then after a moment added, "I feel like an idiot."

I took her hand and led her to the sofa and for the next ten minutes she described the evening. They had met at an out-of-the-way bar and Warren had been very nervous. The boldness that he had shown in his texts were replaced by a subdued demeanor and Lauren could tell quickly that he was too nervous to make a move. So, she had dutifully listened to him for hours as he consumed a great deal of alcohol, and although the evening had been a bust, I sensed that she wasn't upset about it.

"That's strange," I stated during a lull, feeling I needed to say something.

"Is it? I might be wrong, but as he was talking I thought it was exactly how you would act," she answered.

Struck with the words, I thought she might be on to something. I had assumed that any man, especially one that had flirted with her, would be ready and eager to get her in bed. Now, as she described the evening, it made me realize that there was a big leap between flirting and action, especially if the man was married. I also realized how awkward it must have been for her to try and act on my prodding and then deal with Warren's reluctance.

"Yeah...maybe...I'm sorry sweetie," I replied, unsure as to what to say.

"Yes...," she said, and after several seconds added, "Very embarrassing."

"Okay, I understand," I said.

I reached for her and was happy that she let me pull her next to me in an embrace. For a moment, I wondered if she had purposefully sabotaged the meeting in her effort to position Thomas as her full-time lover. However, she seemed to be truly sincere and I relied on our years together to give me comfort that I knew her mannerisms.

Minutes later, we went to bed, and although we were snuggled together, neither of us seemed interested in making love. I sensed she still wanted to talk so I wasn't surprised when, a few minutes later, she spoke.

"I knew it wouldn't end well with Chris or Warren. It's just too close to us," she stated with her back to me.

"Lauren, I got it. I understand. Maybe you were nervous and giving off bad vibes, but it doesn't matter. You tried and it didn't go anywhere. Time to move on," I replied.

"I didn't give off bad vibes," she responded.

"Okay. It doesn't matter. It's the same outcome," I clarified.

"So, no more Warren?" she asked.

"No more," I confirmed.

"Your list is getting short," she answered, with just a hint of humor in her voice.

"That's fine," I said, pulling her body to me.

"Thank you," she replied, and I had to hold back a laugh as I thought about the oddness of the exchange.

Surprisingly, the evening with Warren didn't really set things back, and in fact seemed to relieve Lauren of some stress. With mutual agreement, she started a process to disengage from both Warren and Chris, but continued to accept my fantasy talk about Zach and Thomas.

"Are you going to give Zach another chance?" I teased several weeks after the Warren encounter, when I felt the dust had settled.

"I'd rather it be Thomas..." she started.

"No...you've done that already," I cut-in.

"So? It's so much easier," she said in a whiny voice.

It had been a long time since she had sex with her co-worker and it would indeed be very easy to set up a meeting, but I had already compromised so much that I felt I needed to be firm.

"Zach first," I replied, which brought an irritated look to her face.

"I talked to my mom and yours today. They want the kids for the weekend," Lauren announced the following Wednesday.

"Do we have plans?" I asked, picking up on the look in her eyes.

"I do," she replied, as a smile came to her face.

"Zach?" I asked, as a strange feeling passed through my body.

"Uh huh," she answered.

"Okay, well...uh Lauren I think it's time you see the doctor and get fitted for the diaphragm," I stated, suddenly thinking practically.

"I saw her Monday. I pick it up tomorrow," she replied.

"Good," I told her, although I felt some annoyance that she had acted so decisively without telling me.

Through further discussion, I learned that her date was for Friday, and that the agenda was for them to go clubbing. Zach's plan made the age and maturity difference between them quite apparent, and I was somewhat surprised that she had agreed, as she had never shown interest in the party scene.

Unfortunately, I left for the country before Lauren arrived home from work, so I didn't get to see her prepare. Of course, all the way there and back my mind churned with erotic thoughts on how the evening might play out. However, foremost on my mind was the hope that the young mechanic would act better than he had last time.

I pulled into the garage at a little past nine, and immediately went to the bar and made myself a big drink. Turning on TV, I idly spun through the sports stations trying and failing to find something that would hold my attention. Two hours and four drinks later, I was still very much on edge. Because of the anxiety I felt during her last meeting with Zach, I had programmed her phone so that I could track her location. Maybe it was the fact that it was still relatively early or maybe it was because I hadn't told Lauren about it, but for some reason I didn't want to look. However, with each passing minute, my desire became stronger and my reluctance harder to understand.

I made it thirty more minutes before I picked up my phone and quickly found her location on the map. It didn't take long to determine that she was at a nightclub called Plush which from the website looked to be a dance place for an early twenties crowd. I knew she looked younger than her age and could easily fit in physically, however she always seemed annoyed when dealing with immaturity and I suspected the place was consumed with it. Plus, our game was supposed to be about sex, not dating, so I had concerns that she would think it was too involved.

I forced myself to wait thirty minutes between checks and it was during the 1:30 AM update that I saw they had moved and were now in what looked to be a residential area. Once again, I used my computer to take a deeper look and saw that they were in what appeared to be a run-down neighborhood with small bungalow homes. Despite the voice in my head that told me not to, a few minutes later I was heading towards the address with the intention of driving by to see that everything was okay.

It took almost twenty minutes to arrive, and when I got close it wasn't difficult to spot the house. It was a small one story home in some disrepair, and several lights were on which made it stand out from the rest of the houses that were dark. There were two cars in the driveway, one parked on the lawn and a pickup at the curb out front. Nothing seemed to be wrong, so I drove slowly past, but when I reached the end of the block, instead of heading home, I u-turned and drove by again.

"Well, fuck," I said to myself when I reached the next stop sign.

Idling at the intersection I thought for a few seconds then pulled through and parked my car along the curb. Then, with a deep breath, I got out and walked purposefully towards the house. As I approached, I scanned the area and decided I would move to a dark spot between the houses. In seconds, I was there, and with no security light coming on and no dogs barking I felt a certain sense of safety. There was an old wooden fence around the backyard, but the gate was loose on the hinges and I was able to slip through without much effort. From there, I moved close to the patio where I could see through the uncovered patio glass door into the kitchen and breakfast area and further into the living room. In front of the TV were two guys, sitting on a sofa, engaged in a video game, and in the kitchen, were two men and a woman, but no sign of Lauren or Zach. One of the men was an average looking white guy with longish hair while the other was larger, likely Hispanic, with a broad chest, a very tight haircut and a cropped beard that ran along his jaw line and descended several inches down his neck. However, what caught my attention the most, was the young woman who was a very pretty, slender blonde with long hair and shapely legs. Like the men, she was dressed in clothes that indicated they had been at a club, which in her case consisted of a blue mini-dress that showed a lot of leg and a low top that highlighted her full breasts. They appeared to be talking back and forth casually while they sipped on drinks.

I was just about to try and slip to the other side of the house to check the bedroom windows when Lauren suddenly appeared with Zach close behind. My wife was dressed in a black skirt that almost reached her knees, a reddish silk blouse, and low heels. She looked quite good, but she certainly hadn't dressed with the sexy intent of the blonde. They smiled and joined the conversation, and it was immediately evident that my wife was not under any duress. The blonde poured what looked like wine into a plastic cup and handed it to her, and for the next few minutes I looked on as they chatted. However, like the last time, it didn't seem that Zach knew how to close the deal, and by his inactions, I began to wonder if he truly wanted to.

I watched for a few more minutes thinking it might be best to go home and wait for Lauren to arrive, but suddenly things began to change. The larger man had left the room, and when he returned he was carrying something that I soon realized was a small mirror. Quickly, he reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a vial, and over the next few minutes I watched as he poured some of the contents out then used a credit card to form the white powder into thin lines. I wasn't so naïve that I didn't understand what was going on, but I was very surprised to see my wife merely stand by and take it all in. It was one thing to smoke some pot like she did last time, but this was something more altogether.

The blonde went first and it was clearly not her first time as she deftly took a rolled-up bill and quickly inhaled the substance. Then my wife was offered a turn and I was stunned when, without any obvious prodding, she snorted the drug. There were some laughs from the others as she reacted to the burning in her nostril, but it disappeared fast and soon everyone had imbibed. A few minutes past as they talked, then more of the drug was poured out and they went through the process a second time.

For several minutes after, I watched them continue to talk, and slowly I could see that Zach was getting horny. It started off as merely moving closer to my wife and progressed until he had his arm around her waist and was periodically nuzzling her neck. Then, with some final words to his friends, that drew laughter, he directed my wife back down the hallway. Moving deeper into the yard, away from the sliding glass door, I too moved in the direction they had gone. The first window I came to had ratty blinds that made it easy to see through, and enough light was filtering into the room that I could tell it was empty. So, I moved to the next window which was similarly covered and spotted Zach and my wife, still fully dressed, in an embrace next to an unmade queen-sized bed. The room looked like it must have been the master bedroom as it had a half-open door through which I could make out a small bathroom, and the light emitted from this room made it easy to discern all that was taking place, or was about to.

Zach was standing behind my wife and had his arm was looped around her waist pulling her against him. His head was buried into her neck, and his lips kissed and traced over her soft flesh while she reached back and stroked the side of his head with her hand. It wasn't long before his hands went to her breasts, and after massaging them for a short time, he tugged on her blouse, pulling it out of her skirt, and together they began to work on the buttons. Quickly it was removed, and Lauren's lovely breasts were showcased in a sheer, white bra. The young mechanic reached for the clasp, which he deftly released, then pulled the garment free. For a moment, as if it were a reactionary move, Lauren's arms covered her mounds, but Zach pulled them away and used his hands to fondle and gently massage them. Once more, he moved to kiss her neck, but this time my wife turned and found his lips with hers and they began a passionate connection. I could tell by her actions that my wife was aroused and knew that Zach was going to have the chance to fully experience her.