Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing," she quickly replied, but I felt her tense just for a moment.

Now, I knew that she was going to keep secret, at least for the moment, the wild things that had occurred. I thought about challenging her some more, but decided it was best to let it wait for another day, so with all the tenderness I could muster I made love to my beautiful wife, pulling out at the last possible moment and spraying my seed across her body. Without rising or cleaning, we forgot about the wine and held our embrace until we fell asleep.

I expected, based on her prior behavior, that she would at some point start to bring up meeting Thomas. However, days went by and there was no mention of him, but instead of probing I stayed quiet on the subject, preferring she be the one to broach the subject.

Two weeks after her encounter at Zach's house, we were just starting our Saturday morning when I was presented with some unexpected information. Lauren had her laptop open on the counter in the kitchen doing emails while she drank coffee. She had left it unattended while she went to the back of the house for a minute and I happened to glance at the screen. It was open to her calendar and my eyes somehow locked on to an appointment she had for Tuesday afternoon with Dr. Sturm. What I found odd was the fact that we hadn't discussed nor seen the counselor in many months.

The knowledge of her appointment stayed in my head, and I contemplated the meaning over the next few days while hoping that she would inform me at some point. When Tuesday passed with no discussion, it only raised my curiosity. For days, I thought about the subject of their meeting, and many times I rationalized that it was not surprising, and in fact likely healthy, that she would reach out to a trained professional for counsel. However, I just could not get past the fact that I didn't know exactly what was being said and how I fit into the conversation. It became the motivation for me to schedule my own appointment with Dr. Sturm.

I was somewhat surprised that she accepted the visit, as I thought there may very well be a conflict between my wife's visit and mine. However, her assistant booked me for ten days out and I never heard another word. It was with this as a backdrop that I found myself pulling into the parking garage of the counselor's office late on a Wednesday.

"Good afternoon, Greg," the doctor spoke pleasantly, as her assistant held open the door.

"Afternoon," I replied.

I knew that the doctor was likely not going to just share what was discussed with my wife. I was going to have to be clever and perhaps a bit devious to get her to provide some clues. With that in mind, I had decided to try to come across as open and light hearted.

"I'm really just checking in," I declared, and I cringed internally at how contrived it sounded.

"I see. Well, is there a particular subject or area that you want to focus on?" she asked showing no sign that she saw through my attempt at subterfuge.

I answered that there was nothing specific and we started by recapping the history of our counseling and how I was pleased with the help she had provided. My intent was two-fold. First, it allowed me to remain positive, which hopefully would take her defenses down. Second, everyone likes compliments and I hoped that giving her praise would get her on my side. It wasn't long before the subject moved to explicit discussion about my wife's sex with the others. It took a great deal of willpower not to digress to talk about my own doubts and fears, but fortunately I was able to hold back.

"There were some rough spots, but I think she had become more comfortable with the idea," I answered in response to one of her questions, intentionally trying to keep it open ended.

"And what's your reaction...your feelings about her involvement?" she followed.

"Well, of course I'm very happy. I'm certainly pleased to see her enjoying herself," I replied.

"Have you thought about your limits?" she followed, passing over my comment on enjoyment.

The question caught me off-guard, so to buy time I came up with a vague answer while forcing the smile to remain, "Oh, I think they are fluid."

"Fluid?" she followed.

"Yes, situational," I replied.

In that brief and rapid exchange, my mind caught up, and processing the key words in her last several questions a thought hit me that I would have never considered. It was so unexpected that at first, I thought I must be mistaken, but suddenly the therapist's words and my wife's surreptitious appointment coupled with my own observations brought forth an idea I couldn't shake. All the time, I had approached and viewed the sex as something my wife was doing to accommodate my desires, my fantasies. Could it in fact be that she was equally interested? Had she become obsessed like me? Could it be that she had become even more so?

It's amazing how fast the human brain can process information at times and in this case, it had all occurred in the span of several seconds. However, even on the slim chance my theory did have some merit, I was left with thinking up very quickly a question or probe that would move the conversation in the right direction without causing Dr. Sturm to become defensive.

"I'm not sure I understand," she responded.

"As Lauren's comfort and desires continue to develop, I don't want there to be rigid boundaries. I want to make sure I'm supportive of her and the directions she wants to go. I know she has an interest in exploring more and I need to assist her in a positive way," I answered, wondering if I was anywhere close to the mark.

"Past your group? Your fantasy partners?" she replied, and with her words I knew I was indeed on the right track.

However, almost as soon as she spoke she stiffened in her chair, exhibiting body language that made me think she knew she had been too forthcoming. So, knowing I needed to proceed delicately if I wanted the conversation to continue, I chose my next words carefully.

"If that's where her desires take us. It's up to her," I responded, and she seemed to relax a bit.

After that, we returned to talking about my motivations and reactions, but needing to be in control of things in case I wanted to return, I ended the session after just a few minutes.

"Dr. Sturm, I'm a bit pressed for time, so I hope you don't mind if we wrap up a bit early," I said, keeping my smile, and hoping my demeanor was effective as camouflage.

"Of course," she answered, showing no outward sign of suspicion.

As soon as I was in my car, my thoughts went instantly to my wife. It seemed so unbelievable to me that she would become an eager participant, perhaps even an instigator, as all my thoughts over the years were of her as the reluctant partner who merely tolerated my deviant fantasies. She was always the innocent one; pushed by me, but always ready to return to the firm ground of a conservative, faithful married woman. However, piecing things together, I had to admit she had been eager with her coworker and it was she who reenergized the game playing when I had considered it dead.

I returned to the comment the counselor had made about my wife's interests expanding past my group which made me think she must be referring to the Hispanic man. I had witnessed him force a powerful orgasm from my her and now I wondered what more might have occurred after I departed. Had he taken her again? Had he so excited her that she wanted a repeat performance?

"Can you watch the kids Friday?" she asked a couple weeks later.

The question had become the signal of an impending encounter, and I was a bit startled to hear it as I had begun to think the session with Dr. Sturm had jolted her back to her normal self. Still, I was able to put a smile on my face before responding.

"Thomas or Zach?" I asked, although I was almost certain it was her co-worker.

"Mmmm...good question," she answered before turning and leaving me to stare at her back as she moved down the hall.

She didn't leave the house Friday until after eight which surprised me as I had expected her to meet Thomas right after work. With a quick kiss and hug to the kids, she was out the door, and almost the moment she was gone, both started acting very needy. To entertain them, we went to get some ice cream, then returned to watch a movie, so it was well past their bedtime before I got them tucked in. Afterwards, I poured a double whisky and flopped onto the couch and tried to watch TV, however now with no distractions, my thoughts went quickly to Lauren.

I knew I was going to check her location, but I deluded myself until eleven I wouldn't, before finally calling up the app. Going to her blip, the map showed that she was in a part of town I hadn't expected. It was the barrio, and not on the edge but square in the center of what I knew was a poor area with rundown apartments and dingy businesses. Zooming in further, I learned that she was at a place called La Tropicana which I quickly learned was a nightclub. It took only a few more clicks to learn the place was well represented as a frequent scene of altercations and police dispatches. The information left little doubt in my mind that my wife was with the large Hispanic man from the previous encounter. Zach might be there too, as well as the others, but for some reason I felt this unknown man, that had taken Lauren powerfully, was in charge. My instincts told me to check on her, and for a moment I actually began to rise to head out, but I quickly remembered the kids and knew I was immobile for the night.

I thought about calling, however after giving it some thought, I decided it was more likely under the circumstances that Lauren would respond to a text. So, I rapidly fired one off and five minutes later when no answer had been received, I pecked out another. The minutes ticked by as I waited for a reply, but two more double whiskeys later, nothing had arrived. Of course, my mind swirled with countless scenarios, some that made me very concerned, but as much as it bothered me, there was really nothing I could do. Fortunately, the alcohol soon had me in a stupor and I passed out.

"Honey, are you okay? Let's go to bed," I heard my wife's soft voice whispering to me.

Coming to with a start, it took me a few seconds to get oriented, but when I did I could see her beside me, dressed as she had left, looking amazingly fresh.

"What time is it?" I forced out.

"Four-thirty," she replied, while tugging on my arm.

Moving to the bedroom with her assistance, I fell onto the bed while she went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Despite my attempt to stay up until she re-joined me, it wasn't long before I passed out once again.

As soon as I woke, I could hear faint sounds of children's laughter, and turning I realized Lauren was already up. With a thick head, I got up and after washing my face and brushing my teeth, I moved deliberately towards the kitchen.

"Well, well," my wife said with a smile when I appeared.

"Coffee..., I forced out.

Between the presence of the kids and my rough feelings, there wasn't a chance to have a conversation with Lauren about events. In fact, it wasn't until late that evening, when once again they were in bed, that we had the opportunity. In between, I went back to bed then took the kids to the zoo while she napped for most of the afternoon.

"How was Thomas?" I asked to open the discussion.

"He's doing quite well," she replied.

Her quick reply almost felt like she was ready for the question and had rehearsed her answer. Regardless, I now knew I would not be getting the truth.

"What did y'all do?" I probed.

"Honey, what do you think we did. We did what you wanted," she responded, as her hand moved to my thigh.

"I mean before. Did you go out?" I asked.

"We had two drinks at a bar then went to his place," she said, and once again, her mechanical response was a tip-off.

"Did you wear your diaphragm?" I queried, hoping to gain some sense of truth from her answers.

"Yes, I put it in at the club," she replied, and I saw her cringe momentarily.

No doubt, she was nervous about calling the location a club, but I let it go without follow up. I wanted to know the extent of her deviousness. At some point, I would challenge her with the truth, but not yet. For now, I wanted to see how deep a hole she would dig.

Her hand was softly stroking and teasing the inside of my thigh when I asked, "Uh, how many times did y'all?"

"Three," she shot back.

"Well, are you going to provide a description?" I pushed.

"Baby, we did everything you would expect. Everything we do," she answered, then after a moment added, "I had two orgasms."

"And him," I asked.

"Three...I think," she replied as her hand moved to rub my dick.

"Sounds like a big night," I said, suddenly at a loss for words.

"Ummm...hmmm. Just what you wanted. Now take me to bed," she responded with a wry smile while starting to stand.

Minutes later, we were naked in bed, and after just a few minutes of kissing and fondling, she pushed me onto my back and straddled my waist. Like before, for just as instant as I penetrated her, I saw her face contort in pain. However, once fully inside, she started a slow, full motion while she looked down at me smiling. We stared into each other's eyes, and I held off on any questions just enjoying the connection. It was her that spoke first.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"How beautiful you are. How wonderful you are to indulge me. How much I wish I could have watched you with Thomas," I answered.

"Mmmm...maybe next time he can come here," she purred.

"Yes, I want that. We should do it soon," I shot back, as I lifted my hips to join her rhythm.

My wife's pussy feels so good that she can mesmerize me quickly. Tonight, was no different than countless times before, and for a moment my mind went to the Hispanic man and how lucky he must feel to get to enjoy Lauren. I knew he must be bragging to his friends about taking the beautiful married woman, and for some reason this thought brought excitement, rather than disgust.

"What about Zach? Have you forgotten him?" she asked with a teasing look.

"No, we can't forget him," I answered vaguely.

"Okay, if it's what you want," she said, and the way it came out made me think she felt she had received permission for her deceitful activities.

However, just then she bent forward to kiss me while putting her hand back to tickle my balls with her fingernails. Quickly, I forgot about the others and concentrated on the magical, tingling feeling between my legs.

"Cum in me," she whispered.

"Is it okay?" I asked perfunctorily.

"Yes, its fine," she said.

Less than a minute later, I was grunting like a pig as my dick fired streams of semen into my wife's unprotected womb. During it all, Lauren whispered encouragement and purred in my ear. When I was finally done, and drifting with the cloudlike post-climax feeling, it dawned on me how unlike her it was to be so sexually purposeful. I realized she was learning from the others, experiencing new things and bringing them into our bed.

"Zach called," she announced the following Thursday.

"Okay?" I replied, wondering if she was attempting to see the Hispanic guy two weeks in a row.

"He wants to get together next Saturday," she replied.

"Day after tomorrow?" I tried to clarify.

"No, a week from then. A week from Saturday," she said, looking a bit strangely.

I read the strange look to indicate hope on her part, and with a shrug I replied, "Sounds good."

On both Friday and Saturday, we had sex multiple times in a frenzied state that we hadn't experienced in years. It made me wonder whether it was driven by guilt, her anticipation of her upcoming encounter or perhaps even her desire to reward me. Regardless, it was an awesome weekend, with the only downside being my concern over her deviousness and the questions about how we would get reconnected.

"My parents want me to bring the kids out for the weekend," I announced on Thursday.

In truth, it was my idea as I wanted some freedom and flexibility for Saturday, but if Lauren suspected anything it didn't show. Rather, she thought it was a good idea and just wanted to make sure that her parents got to interact as well. So, as had become quite common, on Friday after work I found myself making the drive out to deliver our children to their grandparents. Returning the same evening, I convinced myself on the drive back that once alone with my wife, she would open-up and admit what was really taking place. However, when I arrived, rather than finding her guilt ridden, she was happy and playful, and after a few glasses of wine we moved to the bedroom.

Lauren maintained the same easy-going manner the next day, and it was actually me that seemed nervous with anticipation. It took some effort to mask my feelings while we did things together that day until she disappeared around six to get ready. I had tried to query her on the plans, but she remained vague saying she wasn't sure and with Zach things always changed anyway. Finally, just after eight she departed leaving me alone in what suddenly was a very quiet house.

My first reaction was to pour a drink, but with the recent memory of the last episode, I was able to force myself to sip on water instead. At nine, I check her location and found she was stationary at a house in a bad neighborhood just a few blocks from the club. I wondered if Zach was there or the blonde or if it was just my wife and her secret lover. They were still there at ten, and I thought perhaps they would remain there all night. Maybe Lauren was already in bed, on her back with her legs pushed back as he drove his cock into her. However, when I checked again at eleven they had moved to the club, so at least it meant there was a break in the action.

No longer able to remain still, I practically ran out of the house and jumped in my car with no clear plan about what I wanted to accomplish. In truth, I just had an urgent need to get closer to my wife. It was raw emotion rather than logic, but nonetheless I was soon on my way. It took almost twenty minutes to get to the area of town and along the way I had decided to first go by the house. I was able to find the neighborhood easily and as soon as I turned down the narrow street I could see that on both sides the homes were ill-kept, with most in an advanced state of disrepair. In the driveways, on the street and in some cases even in the yards were older model cars that had the same neglected look. I knew the house I was looking for was three houses from the end, so as I got closer I turned all my attentions that way.

The house was non-descript and like the others, although my wife's car which was parked neatly in the driveway, did seem to stick out as something of a beacon. Next to her vehicle, the space was empty however there was an older pickup at the curb and lights were on indicating that someone might be home. I noted that the back was dark with what looked like a chain link fence around it, then I headed towards the club.

It was only a short distance away and in a seedy strip center on a six-lane divided avenue. There was a large parking lot and while waiting at the light I could see that the section in front of the club was quite crowded. In addition, small groups of people, mostly men, were huddled in various location amongst the vehicles. It seemed almost surreal that my wife would be in such a place, and even more bizarre when I considered the casual way she approached the evening. Was this guy really such an amazing allure that she could enthusiastically accept this type of scene?

My car rolled slowly across the avenue after the light changed and I found myself in the parking lot at the fringes of the crowd. It seemed dangerous to move closer, and although I wanted desperately to go inside to witness Lauren's actions, I knew there was no way it would end well. Thus, after several circuits, I left and drove down the avenue until I came across a bar that seemed reasonably accommodating. Inside was a small, mostly older crowd that appeared past their confrontation days, so I took a stool at an empty section of the bar, and with my phone propped up to monitor Lauren's movements, I ordered a beer.