Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,575 Followers

Amazingly, it was Lauren that pulled down the zipper to her skirt then tugged it over her hips until it became free and fell at her feet. With that, she stepped out of it, kicking it away along with her heels which made her several inches shorter, so that she was now noticeably looking up at her soon to be lover. Zach turned her and pushed her back onto the bed, and while she looked up, he undressed until he was standing fully nude. His cock was very stiff, protruding away from his slender body, and looked average in length and thickness, which for some reason pleased me.

He looked down at Lauren for several seconds, while tugging on his erection, then leaned forward, took her by the legs and pulled her butt to the edge of the bed. There, he dropped to his knees and immediately buried his face between her thighs. Instantly, Lauren's back stiffened and one hand went to the back of his head while the other grabbed a handful of the sheet. For the next several minutes, I watched as he moved his head over her covered sex while she wiggled in response until I saw his hand grasp the strings of her thong and peel it down her long, smooth legs. For a moment, I thought he would move up and take her, but instead he returned his mouth to her pussy, although this time he was in direct contact. Once more, her body began to writhe in response to the stimulation she was receiving and clearly enjoying. I knew from long experience that my wife's pussy tasted wonderful, and clearly Zach agreed as he showed no eagerness to end his oral feast.

Then, from the edge of my vision, I saw movement at the partially opened door and I could see that the blonde and the larger of the two men from the kitchen were peering in while trying to stay undetected. Both looked fully dressed, and I could see nothing that indicated they were touching or fondling. Instead, they seemed content to witness my wife's taking from a few feet away.

With my eyes moving back and forth between the two scenes, I didn't notice at first when Zach's tonguing stopped. When I caught up, he was guiding my wife to the center of the bed, following her on his knees, and when she arrived he immediately moved into position between her legs, and using his hand brought his cock to her opening. It was easy to deduce the moment of penetration as Lauren's legs spread wider and pulled back while her hands moved to his arms which were holding him up over her body. After a short pause, he started moving with an easy motion that slowly increased in pace until he was fucking her with full, deliberate strokes. Zach maintained his position with extended arms, looking down into my wife's face, but Lauren's legs rose and wrapped around her new lover's waist and one hand moved from his arm to the small of his back. I could just make out the look on my wife's face that conveyed she was excited and clearly being pleasured.

The two voyeurs at the door had left for a bit but were now back watching closely as my wife received the third cock of her life, and it made me envious to think that unlike me, they were also experiencing the erotic sounds of the coupling. Suddenly, Zach's body dropped to his forearms which shielded my view of Lauren's face, but the rhythm of his ass never faltered. Just a minute later, I saw her legs come free with her knees moving towards her chest in a way that indicated to me that she was building towards a climax. Zach had maintained a steady assault that I knew was what my wife liked and needed to orgasm, so I suspected it wouldn't be long before we witnessed her release.

In fact, things progressed rapidly with her hands moving to his ass while her legs spreading even wider, and despite not being able to get aural confirmation, I knew she was in the middle of an orgasm. Her excitement must have triggered the young mechanic because soon thereafter his movements lost focus and with several awkward thrusts he finished. He immediately collapsed onto her body, but continued to make random pushes while her hands stroked his back and neck. Lauren had been taken once more by a new lover and now her womb was filled with the seed of a young man that was likely very potent. I thought about the diaphragm inside her and how it must now be coated with Zach's semen with all those millions of sperm cells so eager and close to the prize.

They stayed connected for several minutes and I was debating about leaving when I saw Zach start to rise. Wanting to see if I could tell Lauren's frame of mind, I decided to stay a little longer. As soon as he was off the bed, he went to the bathroom and started to urinate without closing the door, and surprisingly, my wife stayed in place, fully exposed, showing no signs of shame and making no attempt to cover herself with the linen. When he finished in the bathroom, Zach put on his boxers and after saying a few words to my wife, left the room. Now, I was sure she would move to get dressed and leave, so I was once more taken aback when she remained in place. In fact, she seemed quite content, and I wondered if her orgasm had left her fully satiated.

It was several minutes before Zach returned and when he did he shucked his underwear and crawled in next to her. He pulled her so that she was lying partially across his chest and started to idly stroke her hair while they talked. Then, without any apparent warning, the blonde girl suddenly appeared in the room and walked up next to the bed. This caused my wife to search for the sheet, but Zach took her hand and stopped her movement. I could tell that Lauren was now embarrassed and self-conscious, and I thought it might make the other girl leave. Instead, she took a simple folding chair that had been off to one side and pulled it next to the couple. A conversation ensued, although most of the talking seemed to be between Zach and the blonde, and at the same time, I noticed that his cock had once more become stiff.

As they chatted, Zach took my wife's hand and brought it to his shaft, and at first, she held it without moving, but after a bit I could see her pulling on it with small tugs. I was now completely perplexed by her actions. It was one thing to have convinced her over such a long period of time to play, but to be naked in front of this woman and to fondle her lover's cock while being watched was beyond the realm of my fantasy. I knew instinctively that this was all her, something inside her was being aroused, and it wasn't merely a fulfillment of my wishes.

Zach sat up further in bed which brought his cock within an inch of my wife's mouth. I knew what he intended, and I'm sure Lauren did as well, still I held my breath when he pushed on her neck and was shocked when her lips went to his shaft without protest. Slowly, she worked him into her mouth until she had most of it while her hand left her side and fondled his hairy balls. I saw the blonde smiling at Zach and suspected something had been planned, making me wonder if I would soon see the young woman in bed too.

Zach positioned Lauren so she was between his legs and in doing so brought her to her knees. Now, her head was bobbing on his shaft, which she held firmly. She seemed to have forgotten about the girl, who was still on the chair, while I continued to wonder about their end game. Then, like before, I saw movement at the door and standing there was the large Hispanic guy. I saw him make eye contact with the blonde and then he quickly started to strip. It seemed that within seconds he was nude, and I could see he had a broad hairless chest, a beefy middle, and thick muscular thighs. But, the most pronounced aspect, the thing that got my full attention was what looked like an 8" fat cock that thrust out and upward from his body. It was easily the largest appendage I had seen outside of porn, and I now knew what they had in mind.

His bronze body sported multiple large tattoos on his arms, torso and thighs, and he stepped towards the bed and my unsuspecting wife with purpose while Zach and the blonde looked on. It was a moment of truth. All kinds of thoughts went through my head as I debated everything from banging on the window to running into the house, but each movement now seemed to mesmerize me, and rather than act, I found my feet planted firmly as if they were encased in concrete.

Lauren still hadn't sensed the presence of the large man when the blonde suddenly stood and used her hands to pull my wife's ass cheeks open. At her touch, Lauren tried to pull her head up, but Zach was prepared and held her firmly, then with amazing speed the large man was behind her on the bed with his large cock at the entrance to her pussy. As soon as he started to push inside, I saw Lauren's body try desperately to move, but the combined strength of the three kept her in place. The leftover juices from her sex with Zach must have helped a lot because with just a few thrusts the man's shaft was completely implanted. He started a very slow movement in and out, while he maintained a grip on her hips, and I watched as my wife's hands slowly relaxed. Several times, she tried to remove her mouth from Zach's cock, but each time he pulled her back while his friend slowly picked up the pace until he was taking her with full, deep penetrating strokes. The blonde fell back into her chair, and at first, I thought she was content just to watch, but it wasn't long before she pulled her tight skirt higher and she pushed her hand between her thighs.

This scene continued for several minutes, but I could tell Lauren was losing focus on the dick in her mouth, and Zach finally let her release it and rest her head on his stomach. With her head turned my way, I could see her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was hanging halfway open, projecting a look of complete sexual abandon. I expected that the man would continue like this until they he was finished, but after Zach and the large man exchanged some words, their movements halted. For a moment, all was still, then Zach slid out of the way while my wife was flipped onto her back.

The large man reconnected without protest then took my wife's legs in his hands and pushed them back until her knees were in her armpits. She was spread completely open, but rather than take her with a steady rhythm, he lifted until his cock was almost completely out, paused for a moment, then let the weight of his body drive his shaft fully and forcefully inside. His actions bore no resemblance to any form of lovemaking. Rather, my wife was being sport fucked and used as a device, a hole to receive his large weapon.

With each descent, her breasts would dance in a circular motion, and although her eyes were once more tightly shut, the look on her face and her now completely open mouth made me think that she must have been emitting some sounds. It was impossible for me to know whether these were cries of pain or arousal, and that made me practically shake with nervous energy.

Lauren and I had never had hard physical sex like this, so I was completely at a loss to guess her feelings and for a moment I thought about going inside to help her. But, when I noticed her hands, which had been holding a death grip on his biceps, move to his shoulders it gave me a small indication that she was not panicking. The blonde girl's hands were now moving rapidly between her legs and she was bent forward in an awkward position as she watched, and even though Zach stood beside her, he showed no interest in engaging.

The large man was relentless and maintained a deliberate movement that fed my wife the full length of his fat shaft with each cycle. Sweat glistened on both their bodies as his assault continued and Lauren's head began to slowly loll back and forth as if she was deep inside some special place. The first sign that their mating might be reaching its zenith was when I saw my wife's mouth open even wider as if she was attempting to force something out. It passed, but soon she was doing it again, and I counted six more times before her fingers moved back to his biceps, gripping them tightly while her mouth opened obscenely wide.

I heard her cry, a scream really, through the window of the house as her body began to experience a monstrous orgasm. Held in place, she was limited in how she could react which made the spasms in her abdomen and the thrashing of her head much more apparent. I was dumbstruck by the intensity, as it was certainly something I had never seen from her or anyone else for that matter.

The Hispanic man continued the fucking showing no sign of flagging, and it was several minutes before the visual clues came that he wasn't going to last much longer. All through this, my wife's head rocked back and forth as if he was keeping her at an aroused level. Finally, his movements became more frenetic and he ended with several quick thrusts and then a deep one where he held himself completely inside her.

Once more, my thoughts went to the diaphragm. I knew it had likely been in her a long time and I wondered if she had been able to add more spermicide. Plus, with this man's big dick, I was nervous his movements had dislodged it from its necessary position. For some reason, I visualized the device pushed aside and his thick offering gaining unfettered access into my wife's cervix.

Everything quickly became still on the bed and even the blonde ceased her masturbation. Both her and Zach stared towards the connected couple on the bed, and near the door to the rooms, shadows moved in a way that made me guess that others had been drawn to the scene as well. Several minutes went by before the man started to remove himself from my wife, and as her body came into view I could see that her normally delicate opening was gaping and a white froth surrounded her pussy and coated her upper thighs. Almost immediately, Lauren curled into the fetal position, and for the next few minutes I watched her body occasionally spasm in post-coital electrical aftershocks, while the others slowly started to move about.

The large man was the first to leave. Showing surprising resiliency after the effort he expended, he dressed quickly and disappeared. I could see the blonde, with her dress now back in place, talking with Zach while he slowly gathered his clothes, and together they walked out leaving my wife alone and naked. Lauren lay there for what seemed like a long time before she started to stir, and finally, with slow deliberate movements, she rose and began to put on her things. Thinking it was now over, and wanting to be home and composed before she arrived, I gave her a last look and left.

All the way home I thought about the sordid scene. The sex with Zach was in keeping with my fantasy and expectations, but the wild, animalistic mating she had experienced with the other man certainly was not. Although I had watched, and viewed her as a willing participant, I began to have doubts and wondered if she had in reality been forced. Her orgasm had been huge - more powerful than I had ever seen, but I still began to get a gnawing feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach, and as I pulled into the driveway, I thought about the consequences.

I had expected Lauren to be close behind me, but it was in fact almost three hours later that I heard the key in the door, just as dawn approached. During that time, I was left to wonder what was taking place and whether she was having even more sex. I met her in the hallway and she looked amazingly fresh, although there was distinct tiredness in her eyes.

"Welcome home. Everything go okay?" I asked, giving no hint that I had any knowledge of events.

"Mmmm...hmmm..." she responded with a small smile, as I took her in my arms and gave her a quick kiss.

"I have some open wine. You want to have a quick glass and tell me about it?" I asked.

"Okay, a quick one, but let me jump in the shower first," she responded, as she moved towards the bedroom.

I poured two glasses, emptying the bottle I had been working on, and carried the drinks towards the bedroom. The bathroom door was closed and I could hear the shower running, so I set the glasses down and was preparing to enter when I saw her thong on the ground near the hamper. Curiosity drove me as I moved to the garment, and as I started to lift it a thick wad of tissue fell out. Instantly, I knew what it was for, as my wife had used this technique before, so with my fingertips I picked up the matted paper to have a look.

The pad was about four inches long, and as soon as I touched it I could feel that it was soaked. On closer inspection, I could see that on the wet side were numerous pubic hairs that I knew had come from her lovers, and once again I was left to ponder if she had participated in more sex after I left. I put the wad back and was about to check her purse to see if any further evidence was available when I heard the shower stop, and within a minute she opened the door to the bathroom.

"Here you go honey," I said, holding out a glass.

Lauren had a towel wrapped around her body, and she took the glass then sat on the bed. I was dying to get a look at her well-fucked body, but I knew I needed to remain coy for the time being.

"Why do you make me do this?" she asked, but her words lacked conviction.

"What happened? Was it better than last time?" I replied, ignoring her dig.

"I suppose," she answered, still being vague.

"Did you...did y'all have sex?" I followed.

There was a moment of hesitation while she looked at me before she answered, "Yes, our auto mechanic took your wife to bed."

"And? I mean did you enjoy it? Did you..." I started before letting the thought go.

"Did I cum? Is that what you want to know?" she asked, then added after I remained silent, "Yes, Greg. Zach made me orgasm."

My dick was very hard and I wanted Lauren badly at that moment, so taking her glass, I set both on the nightstand then pulled her to me.

"What do you want?" she asked with a smirk.

"You," I countered, and began to pull the towel from her body.

In some ways, it was like opening a present as I had strange anticipations about what I might find. However, when she was fully naked, and I had chance to quickly look her over, other than some light bruises on her thighs, she looked unscathed. Even her pussy, which had been so completely ravaged only hours before, now looked normal.

"Do I pass inspection?" she asked, sensing the meaning of my looks.

"With flying colors," I responded, as I began to undress.

Quickly, I was naked with my head between her legs as I worked to get her ready. Knowing that this was at least the second time she had been orally pleasured that evening strangely excited me and I lapped at her hungrily as she slowly ran her fingers through my hair. I kept at her until she was completely wet and soft sighs were coming from her mouth, then I rose and entered her in the missionary position. We instantly merged into our learned rhythm and for several minutes we moved together with only our sighs filling the room.

"Tell me about it," I finally probed, knowing it was unlikely she would become aroused enough to climax again.

"We went to his house," she offered, but provided no details.

"And? What happened? Were others there like before?" I pushed.

"We went to the bedroom. Yes, there were some people there," she answered.

"And he took you to bed and gave you an orgasm," I stated more than asked, then quickly added, "How many times did he have you?"

"More than once," she answered huskily into my ear.

Her words were arousing and I pushed hard with my hips forcing a gasp of pain from her, reminding me that she was likely quite sore from the big cock she had recently taken.

"You must have liked it," I whispered back.

"Mmmm..." came her simple moan in response.

"What else happened?" I asked, giving her the opening to tell me about what I had witnessed.

j267
j267
4,575 Followers