Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bartender, like the patrons, showed no interest me, which left me to drink, watch the TV which had the sound turned off, and think about the events that brought me to this spot. It was just after one and I was on my fifth beer when I lit my screen and saw that there had been some movement in the blue dot. It wasn't much, but it was noticeable and I surmised that she was now somewhere in the parking lot. After several minutes, when it didn't appear to move, I left my stool and moved swiftly towards my car.

Just a few minutes later, I was in the lot, trying to remain at the fringes to avoid detection and hoping to spot my wife. The GPS said I was very close, but I knew the tolerance wasn't to be trusted, which resulted in me scanning the entire crowd over and over without success. Fortunately, no one seemed to be paying me any mind, and I was just completing another scan when I realized the brunette, about fifty yards away, wearing the miniskirt with her breasts spilling out was Lauren. Once I spotted her, it was easy to recognize that the large guy next to her was the man I had seen at Zach's.

For some reason, even though they were in a circle of about twenty people, I got the impression they were alone. Now focused on her, I could see that the dark skirt was extremely short, barely covering her ass, and she wore a tight, low cut red top that put her breasts on display. By the way they were formed, I suspected she was wearing a special bra. In addition, she had on red pumps and her dark hair was teased out in a way that made her look younger, but also trashy. To my knowledge, she didn't own any attire like this, so I guessed the man had provided it and perhaps directed her on the look he wanted. Whatever the situation, she now stood as part of the group next to her man, watching as he engaged with the others.

It was ten more minutes before they left the crowd and when they did almost every male turned and watched my wife's ass as she strutted away. I stared as they made for a new model black Ford pickup where the Hispanic man gallantly open the passenger door for my wife before getting in. Quickly, the lights came on and they left, but knowing their destination, I waited a few minutes before discreetly following.

When I arrived at the rundown house, I immediately saw that the pickup was parked next to my wife's car. Slowly making the block at 15 MPH, I thought about what to do and decided by the time I had returned that like Zach's house, I needed to see what was taking place. So, parking several houses down, I tried to casually walk back, hoping I wouldn't draw attention, and when I got close I crossed the weed infested yard until I hit the chain link fence. It was then that I spotted, chained in the yard with a bare spot marking the radius, a large dog. He hadn't spotted me, so slowly I backed away while trying to determine another course. Unfortunately, the front windows were well covered and there were no bushes to conceal me, so I returned to my car.

Sitting still and staring ahead in frustration, I tried to think of what to do and twice started the car with the intent to return home. However, each time I stopped, thinking about what was occurring mere yards away and trying to convince myself that my actions were driven by her need for safety rather than by my sordid desires. Finally, I started my car and pulled up the thirty yards until I was parked behind the pickup at the curb.

The walk to the front door took every ounce of my will power and I could feel my heart beat pounding in my ears. It had been forty minutes since they left the parking lot and I didn't know what I would find, or even how Lauren would react, but I knew I wasn't going to just drive away.

The door was opened by a fortyish Latin man wearing jeans and a white wife beater, which allowed me to see a collage of tattoos on his arms and shoulders. He was slender with his hair pulled into a tight ponytail and had stubbly growth at the tip of his chin. In addition, he was barefoot and intoxicated, appearing to hold onto the door for balance. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"What you want?" he asked with some aggressiveness.

"Uhhh...I think my wife is here," I said in a low, even voice, purposefully trying to not sound confrontational.

"Yeah...?" he started, but suddenly the reality of the situation dawned on him and he started to become obstinate, "Yeah, so what?"

"I...uhhh...just want to see if she's okay," I replied.

"She's cool," he retorted, with his accent now more noticeable, and started to close the door.

"Wait," I said which surprisingly got him to stop, then continued, "Can I come in for a minute?"

"What the hell for," he answered with a slight slur.

"Like I said, I just want to make sure everything's okay," I told him.

"Fuck man. No trouble, okay? I don't need no more damn trouble," he replied while shaking his head.

"No trouble," I said with a nod, and with that he opened the door wide enough to let me pass.

Instinctively, I knew it was his drunken state that had gotten me inside, and stepping through, I could see on the left a small kitchen with a pile of dishes in the sink, while on the right was a living room with an old blanket covered couch, a similar easy chair, a large flat screen TV set on a folding table and in the far corner an identical table filled with paraphernalia I couldn't make out. The carpet was so dirty I thought it was unlikely it had been cleaned in a very long time. A single bulb from an uncovered ceiling socket provided illumination along with the TV, and the only discernible sound in the house came from the program.

"Beer?" the man asked to which I nodded my ascent.

His sudden hospitality given the situation added to the surreal surrounding. I quickly found myself feeling odd, almost disoriented, which was only increased when he returned with a bottle of craft beer that was completely incongruent to the conditions. However, without speaking, I followed him to the couch and sat on the opposite end to him. He seemed very quirky, and at first, I thought he might be high on something, but after watching him for a while I decided it was just his nature.

"She's your wife?" he asked several minutes later.

"Yeah, is she in the back?" I asked hoping to use his question as an entrée.

"They're in the back. Probably going to be a while," he replied, nonchalantly.

"Maybe I could just go back and check on her," I suggested.

"No man. That's fucked up and Cezar will get pissed. She's okay. She's been here before," he rambled, then stopped and seemed to think for a second before changing direction, "Man, you should go."

"Look, I'm not going to start any trouble. She can do what she wants. I just want to know she's okay. You can understand that," I said hoping to calm him.

"Yeah, man. I get that," he said, and returned to the TV seemingly assuaged.

A few more minutes went by before suddenly we heard a door open followed by a light in the hallway coming on. Seconds later, we heard a man peeing into the toilet with a heavy stream. When it finished, the light went out then seconds later Cezar's thick tattoo covered body appeared in the doorframe with his heavy cock dangling obscenely. He looked between me and the other man for a second before speaking.

"Uncle Felix, who the fuck is this?" he asked with agitation.

Up close, Cezar looked even younger than I thought, but despite the age difference between the two men and the fact Felix was his uncle, he showed no deference. His eyes kept shifting between us until Felix nervously answered.

"It's her husband," he forced out.

"L's husband?" he asked incredulously, while his use of a nickname for my wife made me equally surprised.

"Yeah," he replied, now totally cowed.

"What the fuck you want?" Cezar asked, quickly turning to me.

"I want to make sure she's okay," I answered, using the same excuse that had got me this far.

"She's fine. Get the fuck out of here," he shot back.

"No, not happening," I immediately replied, sensing his bullying ways needed to be met head on.

"Well fuck. Sit there, I don't give a shit," he responded, and with a last look he turned and disappeared into the hall.

"Shit," Felix declared with relief when he was gone.

"Is he a bad guy?" I asked, wanting to understand who Lauren was with.

"Just a temper," Felix replied.

I was just about to speak again when Lauren appeared at the doorway wrapped in a sheet with Cezar, still nude, right behind. It was obvious that she too was naked beneath her hasty cover, and she looked at me with surprise and confusion.

"What...what's wrong. Are you okay?" she asked, ignoring the fact she was supposed to be with Zach.

"I'm fine. Are you?" I countered.

"I'm...I'm fine," she declared just as Cezar snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her back against him.

"Where's Zach?" I asked pointedly.

Several seconds of silence ensued, then in a shaky voice she replied, "Look, let's go home."

"Baby, we're just getting started," Cezar declared, clearly annoyed, and squeezed her tighter.

"I...we...need to go," Lauren answered, but I could tell her voice held some disappointment.

This time, Cezar's response was to put his lips next to my wife's ear and start a whispered conversation with her. At the same time, his hand holding her began wandering and it soon was traversing from her thighs to just below her breasts. I knew he was horny and making a last-ditch effort to seduce her and I knew that my intervening would likely stop it and get us on our way. However, I wanted to see how she would handle it and I wanted it to be her decision to leave so I stayed quiet and waited for an outcome.

"Honey...can we...uhhh...can we stay for a little bit?" she asked in a throaty voice that informed us he had been successful in getting her excited.

"Is that what you want?" I asked to be certain there was no misunderstanding.

"Yes..." she said in a voice barely above a whisper as her eyes moved from me to the ground.

"Come on baby," Cezar said with a cocky smile, as he pulled her into the hallway.

With a last look, she disappeared and once again Felix and I were alone in the tiny living room. The ramifications of the conversation weren't lost on the older man who now seemed energized. He practically jumped up to get us another beer and when he returned he was eager to talk.

"Man, Cezar gets any girl he wants," he stated as soon as he sat, unaware or uncaring of how it sounded.

However, rather than follow his line of discussion, I decided to take a different tack and see what I might learn.

"Were you here last time Lauren came by?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. It's my house," he explained.

"What happened?" I followed.

"He fucked the shit out of her. I mean like for hours," he instantly answered, then continued with, "Sorry man. I don't mean to be rude, but he did."

"How do you know?" I followed, realizing that while very likely he did, nothing was evident from our position.

"Shit, are you kidding? Go back there. There's no door on the room," he said as he started to laugh.

"Uhhh...was it just him?" I asked, scared of the answer.

"Yeah. I wanted to fuck her too, but Cezar wouldn't share," he replied.

Suddenly, everything was starting to fit. Her visit to Dr. Sturm, the strange message I received from the counselor, and her repeated visits to this house. Cezar had touched something in her that night at Zach's house and she wanted more. So much more that she had been turned into a wanton slut openly seduced just feet away from her husband. For some reason, I found it amazing that she could experience such sordid encounters and still show up at home looking like my normal wife.

Without asking, I stood and moved towards the doorway and quickly found myself in the dark hallway. With each step, I expected him to come after me or at least yell a warning, but neither happened. I found that all the rooms were open, but it was the last on the right that was missing the door, and by Felix's description this is where I would find the couple. With small steps, I made the last couple yards and found there was a surprising amount of light filtering in that made it easy to see Lauren on her knees between the Hispanic man's legs with a firm grip on his cock while her mouth worked the fat head. I stood transfixed watching my wife service the younger man, and several times witnessed her attempt to straddle his waist, but each time he pushed her back and made her continue her oral efforts.

"Please?" she begged after another minute of sucking.

This time, he nodded to her and I watched as my wife eagerly moved over his body, while holding his cock, and positioned it at her opening as she dropped her hips.

"Uhhhhh...uhhhh...ohhhh..." she let out in a series of exhaled moans as she settled onto his shaft.

Instantly, she started to ride him while he seemed content to watch the show with his hands tucked behind his head. I was taken by the sight of my wife's rolling tummy and dancing breasts as she moved, and wondered why I had never noticed them in all the times that we made love. In fact, I quickly realized that, just like with Thomas, I was watching her experience sex in all-together different way. It was an odd feeling, something akin to betrayal, but I knew I couldn't take that view with all the pushing I had done.

Evidently awoken, Cezar suddenly grabbed her hips, pulled her off him and positioned her on her knees. With a fluid movement, his cock found her wet hole and he slammed forward hard.

"Ugggghhhh...ohhh...ohhh God yes," my wife groaned, in obvious pleasure.

He began a rapid pistoning into her with full strokes that quickly had her squealing with delight. She started with her hands holding her up, then dropped to her elbows and finally ended up with her head against the bed and her arms splayed out to the side. I could see her face, which was contorted in a way that made me think of exquisite pain. It was clear she wasn't going to last very long.

"Ummm...ohhh..." she started to whine softly in a repetitive way.

Over the next minute, these sounds became more pronounced and I saw that her hands were now tightly gripping the bedsheet.

"You ready?" Cezar asked while maintaining his rhythm, and I could see rivulets of sweat trickling down his broad back.

"Yesss..." my wife answered as a pitiful plea.

"Squeeze my cock baby...squeeze it," her Latin lover demanded, then quickly added, "Yeah...yeah like that."

I watched enthralled as they moved together, and when I saw my wife's body go stiff then start to tremble, I knew it was happening.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh...oh please...please don't stop...oh my God...oh my God...oh God fuck me...fuck me," she called out in a loud, pleading voice.

It was as if the biggest fear she had in the world at that moment was his shaft becoming still, and while she begged, her body shook and dark hair flew in every direction as she tossed her head.

"Fuck yeah baby, squeeze...yeah...fuck yeah," Cezar grunted.

I knew what he was feeling as several times, when Lauren had a full orgasm, her pussy would involuntarily spasm around my dick. The Hispanic man had taken her to the heights of sexual ecstasy and in return she was treating him to all her body had to offer. However, he wasn't done and kept a steady pace going, although it wasn't quite as aggressive as before.

"I can't...I need to rest," my wife whined, but when Cezar gave no sign of stopping she continued, "Please, I can't take it anymore."

Lauren gets very sensitive after she climaxes and I knew his continued fucking must be driving her mad. Her lover ignored her request and maintained the pace, which soon had my wife biting and whining through the bedsheet. She even made several attempts to twist away, but he was much too strong and held her firmly in place. Fortunately for her, it wasn't long before his movements became more deliberate indicating his impending release.

"Fuck baby. I'm going to cum," he announced through gritted teeth.

"Do it...do it," Lauren groaned.

Cezar slammed into her ass hard and held himself there for several seconds, then gave her a series of quick thrusts before pushing hard again and this time he threw his head back and roared loudly. I knew at that moment his reproductive system was contracting and a thick load of his semen was jetting into her waiting body. By now, the thin diaphragm was likely coated with his cum, attempting to perform its function as protector of her womb.

The Latin man stayed in place, breathing heavily, as minutes ticked by before he began to separate and his thick, wet shaft came into view. It dropped down heavily when it was finally out of my wife, clearly spent. With that, Lauren fell to her side while Cezar stood shifting his weight back and forth and still taking deep breaths.

"Bitch, you can fuck," he suddenly forced out.

I cringed at his words, even though I felt that in his world it was normal talk. I also expected Lauren to say something, but she just moaned and rolled over giving us a full view of the front of her body.

"You like it?" she asked, as she lifted a breast with one hand while running her finger through her pussy lips with the other.

She just didn't seem to be able to get enough from him, but I had, at least for the moment, so I left them and returned to the living room where Felix was still fixed to the TV.

"You watch them?" he asked, to which I merely nodded, and undeterred he continued, "Man, they love to fuck."

"Seems so," I acknowledged.

"Man, why do you let her out? She's hot," he said and turned to look at me.

"Shit, I don't know. It started as a...I don't know," I replied, deciding I didn't want to get into the discussion.

"Man, you're crazy," he followed.

"Felix, come here," Cezar's voice came from down the hall.

He dutifully stood and left the room without looking at me, but before I could get worried about what might be taking place, he reappeared and went to the table in the corner. He busied himself there for a minute then went back down the hall once more and was gone for longer this time. I was just about to head back myself when he came back in the room and went back to the table, dropped some things and came to the couch.

"What's up? I asked, confused and curious.

"Nothing," he replied, although I could tell he was being evasive.

I was fast becoming antsy, so I was happy to see my wife appear fifteen minutes later in the attire she had left our house in hours ago. She gave me a wan smile, and I stood just as Cezar came up behind her still completely naked. He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered something in her ear, then let her go. He smiled at me in a way that I knew was meant as a challenge, but I ignored his taunt and together we exited the house.

"I'll follow you," I said, which were the only words spoken as she merely acknowledged my statement with a nod.

Twenty minutes later, we pulled up into our driveway and entered the house together. Lauren left me to go to the bathroom and I heard the shower come on, so I retreated to the kitchen to make myself a drink. It was almost an hour later, and I was deep into my second drink, when she walked in wearing a robe.

"Can I have one?" she asked.

"A whiskey?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes," she answered, so I dutifully poured her a healthy amount.

"You lied to me," I said after she had taken several small sips.

"I know. I'm sorry," she admitted while looking down at her feet, then she added, "It just seemed too crazy and I was ashamed."

"How did you meet this guy...Cezar," I probed, even though I knew the answer.

"Through Zach," she admitted.

"And, how many times have you been with him?" I demanded.

"Three times," she replied, which was consistent with my information, she then asked, "How did you know where I was?"