Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I activated a tracking feature on your phone. I was worried about you and wanted to be able to find you if need be. When I saw you in the strange neighborhood, I got worried," I answered.

"You should have told me..." she started, but my expression halted her attempt.

"Lauren, I saw you in the parking lot of that Latin club dressed in the miniskirt...," I told her.

Her eyes found mine and she took a deep breath and a quick drink before she finally spoke, "I...I don't know what to say."

I stepped next to her, took her in my arms, hugged her and whispered, "Just tell me the truth. Tell me what you're feeling. I want to know. I really want to know, and it's not to be judgmental. It's to be with you."

She was quiet for a long time as if she was contemplating my words and several times she started, then stopped before she finally began, "I...I found...because of your pushing...your fantasies...I found I like some things I didn't know about before. I...I like being naughty and bad and I like...sex...I like sex. And I like sex with bad guys I guess."

"Keep going," I encouraged.

"I guess that's it," she responded, clearly very uncomfortable.

"No, honey. I want to hear about how you feel being bad and why you like it," I pushed.

Another long pause ensued before she gathered the courage to continue, "I guess because it makes me excited and it's so raw. Just sex. No emotion and no involvement. And, I guess...it's just so different which also makes it exciting."

"Did you like dressing in the miniskirt and low top?" I asked.

"Yes, he made me do it, but I liked it too and I guess I liked him making me," she explained.

Her admission which bordered on submission both surprised and enthralled me, and I wondered how much of this concept she had discussed with Dr. Sturm. In addition, I had to admit that I found some of her words and desires troubling as I suddenly felt inadequate. Had I been neglectful in not recognizing her inner needs?

"How come you never told me about these things...these desires?" I probed, nervous about her answer.

"I didn't know about them myself! It was only when we got started and the deeper we went the more they started to appear. And I don't know maybe it's because it's with others...outside our real life...it's not love," she rambled, although I thought I understood her concept.

"Lauren. Who have you been with?" I asked, wanting a clear understanding of the situation.

"Thomas, Zach and Cezar," she immediately replied.

"You haven't seen Zach but that one time, have you?" I tried to clarify.

"No, just the one time. The other times, I met Cezar," she replied, and her honesty gave me some comfort.

"And that's it?" I said as a way to end the discussion, but when I felt her body tense I suspected there was more.

"I've been with Thomas some," she squeaked out.

"What? When?" I asked, truly surprised.

"During lunch...he lives close to the office," she whispered.

"How many times?" I demanded.

"I don't know. A few," she answered evasively.

"How many?" I pushed.

"Six," she finally said after a pause.

"Damn Lauren. You're being really sneaky and I have encouraged you. Why?" I demanded, as my emotions rose.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Did you have your diaphragm?" I asked.

Normally, it was in its case in a drawer in the bathroom where I think I would have noticed it missing, and when several seconds went by without her speaking, I had my answer.

"Damn Lauren," I whispered.

"I was careful," she offered, but seeing how excited she got with Thomas, I doubted she had that much willpower.

"Okay, well let's go to bed. That's enough for one night," I said.

"Honey, there's one more thing..." she said in a low, frightened voice.

"What?" I asked in surprise, wondering what more could possibly be out there.

Lauren broke our embrace and moved a step away, then slowly opened her robe revealing her nude torso until her left breast came into view and there, extending through her small nipple was a round bar.

"Lauren! When...?" I gasped.

It had to of occurred that evening and I remember seeing her breasts while she was fucking Cezar and it wasn't there. Then I recalled that Felix had been called back and had taken something in his hand. Instinctively, I knew that was when it occurred.

"At the house. Cezar told Felix to do it," she replied, confirming my suspicions.

"Why?" I asked, truly dumbfounded.

"It was either this or a tattoo," she responded.

"Why anything?" I shot back.

"I don't know...he wanted me to and..." she started to explain before her logic failed her too.

With a shake of my head, I took her hand and led her to our bedroom where we were both quickly naked under the covers. So much had occurred so quickly that I decided to go slow and show Lauren lots of attention. After all, finding ourselves where we were now was completely a result of my fantasy, my construct, where she was the primary variable. It would have been shallow and callous to now become angry with her even though I did harbor many questions and concerns.

Snuggled closely beside her, I turned her head and began to plant soft kisses on her full lips while my hand slowly caressed her lovely body. The minutes ticked by, but I was in no rush, and soon she was purring in loving contentment from the attention. I sensed her anxieties leaving as we continued to cuddle and I was just about to roll onto her to make tender love when my fingers hit the bar.

"Uhhh..." she gasped in pain.

"I'm sorry. Is it tender?" I asked softly.

"Very," she whispered to me.

I moved so that I was over her and between her legs, but I rested my body on my forearms to stay off her breasts, which also allowed me to look into her face. It was Lauren's hand that guided my dick to her opening and once connected we started a slow rolling movement, with no urgency, while we continued to kiss.

"Do you want to...keep going," I whispered.

"Can I?" she asked instantly.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories