In the Wake of That Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and tried to relax her entire body, toes on upward. When she reached her shoulders she just couldn't get him out of her mind. She recalled a night they sat in the single redwood chaise he bought, not the night she told him that awful story, another night, a night he had said was the perfect temperature, not too warm and not cool. There had been a soft breeze. She was sitting between his thighs, her back against his chest, his muscular arms around her, holding her, her head resting on his shoulder. They hadn't talked much, just looked at the stars in the dark sky above. Sometimes he'd kiss her temple or stroke his face through her hair. She had never wanted that night to end. It had been so loving, so intimate, so... so... ...

Lana held onto the pole near the doors of the crowded el car. It was rush hour, all the seats taken, people were standing in the aisle. She was nervous. She was hoping this evening would be one of the good ones. She gazed out the window and thought her stop might be next.

A distorted, scratchy voice came over the PA, "Western... Western Avenue."

It was her stop coming up. The car jostled side to side for a few seconds, making her stance unsteady for a moment, then the train started slowing down. The platform came into view at the side of the train, the brakes squealed harshly like steel fingernails on a steel blackboard, finally the train slowed to a full stop. Whoosh! The doors opened. She quickly stepped onto the platform, glad to be the first one out of the car and almost the first one headed down the stairs to the street. She was only a minute's walk from the apartment.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed in the dark, the only light entering the room was the soft, sulfur yellow light from the street lamp squeezing inside around the closed blinds. All she had on was the mens white tank shirt he liked so much. Although everything in the room felt very familiar because it was their bedroom, she also had a sensation she had never seen it before too. Was that why she was so nervous?

She remembered he had come home and showered while she set out a big dinner to surprise him, and that he had really enjoyed it, but then right afterwards he said he had to go out and pick something up for the next job. That was an hour and a half ago.

Ninety minutes. Was that why she was nervous? Yes, that was it. She had thought it was going to be one of the good nights, but now he was out and she was afraid it was all going to change into one of the awful episodes, one of the horrible nights. She was so afraid he was going to say he failed to keep his promise again. He had been doing so well. She had started to believe this really was the time.

She felt another el train approaching, the entire three flat building began to tremble, then shake as the deafening, scraping, rumbling noise raced passed the rear of their apartment. A minute later she thought she heard footsteps coming up the alley stairs, then definitely the sound of a key sliding into the back door lock. Her stomach knotted and she held her breath. She heard him step into the kitchen and then there was a clunk on the floor before the door closed and the dead bolt lock was engaged again. She listened to the rustle of his jacket coming off as he stepped into the small storeroom to hang it up.

"Lana? Where are you? Why is the place all dark? Lana?"

She could hear her heart beating in her ears. She exhaled and sucked a few quick breaths. He didn't sound drunk. Sometimes he could do that though, sound sober when he wasn't. She saw his darkened figure appear at the bedroom doorway.

"Are you all right? Is something wrong? Why are sitting in the dark?"

She hurriedly turned on the bedside lamp, the bulb though was suprisingly dim, not even as bright as a night light. She looked at him, barely able to see the details of his face in the dim illumination. "Is... is this going to be one of the good nights?" Her stomach tensed more.

He frowned for a moment, then his face became warm with understanding as it did sometimes. He walked up slowly, then knelt, pushing her knees apart so he could move closer to her. He put his arms loosely around her waist and kissed her cheek, then her temple. His voice was low and soft right at her ear, "Sweetheart, it's been five weeks. I've never made it to five weeks. I promised you, remember? But... I know I've broken promises before, so... so keep asking me if you have to."

Tears welled up and her throat constricted, her voice was squeaky, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." She felt sorrow burgeon within her, yet didn't understand the reason for it.

He whispered softly, "Hey, none of that." He pulled his head back and gave her lips a soft kiss then kissed away the tears from her cheeks. He leaned back and smiled as he gazed into her tear welled eyes. "You know why I'm going to make it this time?"

She sniffled, then shook her head slightly, "Why?"

"Because I love you, Lana. I love you more than words can describe."

More tears ran down her face. "I know you do. You... You finally told me." Her face scrinched and she started crying softly.

He smiled. "Is that what's making you so sad you're crying?"

"I-I'm happy... just so happy you love me. I love you... so... so much." Her stomach was still knotted with fear and sadness and she didn't know why.

His smile remained on his face. "Well, then do you want to make love with me?"

"Yes. Do... Do you want to make love with me?"

"All the time, sweetheart, but... could you do something for me first?"

She sniffled again. "What? I'm not wearing my piercing."

He reached to the bedside table and then held a box of tissues in front of her. "Could you wipe your eyes and blow your nose first." He grinned again and then chuckled.

She began to relax. She release a quick giggle. "Okay, I'll do that... if you insist."

They both laughed softly through three nose blowings.

He kissed her lips softly. "Feel better now?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh. I want you in my mouth first."

He stood up and started taking his shirt off. "No. I need to lick you first."

"Nuh-uh. I get you in my mouth first." She smiled. "I insist. Hurry up. Get undressed."

"Jeezuz... you're such pushy broad."

"Don't call me a broad, you ass. And hurry up, get those jeans down. I've been waiting a long time."

She watched him undress, when he stepped closer she wrapped her hand around the root of his cock. "God... you're so big."

He exhaled sharply. "Lana, I've told you..."

She interrupted with a giggle. "I know, shut up." She pulled him closer and her mouth formed a large "O" as she engulfed the top third of his thick manhood. Her tongue swirled around the glans, then her cheeks went hollow with her first intense suck.

"Arrrhh... jeezuz... Lana." His splayed fingers combed her dark hair away from her face and held it back, his palms resting on her head. He didn't push or pull at all.

She let some saliva drool down from her mouth, using it as a lubricant for her hand as it started stroking up and down, twisting along the way, its upward journey meeting her descending tight lips.

"Urrrh... god... Lana." He shut his eyes as his hips moved forward slightly.

Without looking up she knew his eyes were closed, knew he was enjoying the beejay. She remembered her lie to him, implying she had done this a lot before him when she really hadn't. He now said she did it too well. She wondered for a moment as she always did, whether she was as good as Barb at it. She kept her hand moving as her mouth stopped on the head, her tongue swirling repeatedly about the bulbous form.

"Just... just give it a hard suck, baby." His eyes shut tighter. "Yeah... yeah... like that." His breathing had grown ragged. He looked down at her. His hands held her head and started pushing her back as his hips began pulling away. "That's enough... I don't want to cum.... Lana... Lana?"

Her hand stroked and twisted faster. She wanted to make him feel good. She wanted to make him cum. Her head started bobbing quickly in short strokes, up and down an inch or so down from the helmet ridge then up over that same ridge, her tongue fluttering and circling around the smooth glans. She felt his hands hold her head more firmly pushing her away. She protested, "Mmmmhhh!"

"Stop... jeezuz... c'mon.... I... I need to lick you, baby."

"Mmmmhh!" She felt him pushing her away harder and pulling his cock away. "Mmmh!"

He jerked his hips back. POP!

She whined, "Don't... c'mon. I want to." She swallowed saliva a couple times.

He was already going down to his knees. "I need to kiss your sweet, little pussy." On his knees his hands started pushing legs apart. "Lay back."

She blinked then almost started laughing as she remembered the surprise for him while simultaneously wondering how she could have forgotten about it. "Are you sure you want to kiss me there? Don't you just want to make love now?"

"Kissing your sweet, little flower is us making love. How many times do I have to tell you that."

She smiled. "Oh, uh-huh... I remember." She let him open her legs. Her pussy was already clenching in anticipation. She lay back but propped herself up with her elbows. The light was so dim in the room she wondered if he'd notice. She also briefly wondered how and when he had taken her shirt off.

"Lana... you... you shaved your muff."

She grinned. "Uh-huh. Do you li..." His hands gripped the cheeks of her bottom pulling her upwards as his face dropped to her pussy. She felt his warm wet tongue bathing her slit, clit and the smoothly shaven surrounding area. Her shoulders and head dropped to the sheet as intense, shivering waves of delight radiated from between her legs. She moaned, "Oh... oh gahhd." Her breathing increased tempo. She felt his tongue concentrate on her clit. It made her body shudder in pleasure for a few moments. "Oh... mmmh."

He raised his face a little, gazing at her naked slit, kissing her labs a few times, then said, "Fold your legs up and back." His head dipped once more, his tongue pushing and diddling her pink pearl.

She did as he said, her knees rose, then her legs folded back. Her slender forearms moved behind her calves, her hands cupped behind her ankles. When he had her do this the first few times she thought it was kind of slutty. She didn't feel that way anymore. She felt his tongue plunge into her pussy then twist and swirl. Her neck arched pushing the back of her head into the mattress. She murmured, "Oh god." Abruptly his tongue moved to her squinting anus. "Oooh!" Her body tensed with the new sensual, erotic delight, then his tongue moved to her clit again, wildly rubbing, diddling, pushing her pearl around and around, flickering on it, then covering it, undulating and stroking again.

She was suddenly near peaking, so close to orgasm it almost made her scream. His tongue moved quickly again, she felt it swirl around her hot anus once again, making her tense up, then it plunged into her drooling channel again and that was it. Her orgasm took possession of her body, she twitched and shuddered, moaned and yelped. She felt his tongue cover her clit, undulating against it, then slow broad licks. Her arms released her calves, she reached outward from her body, her hands clutched the sheet as her shaking legs unfolded, her feet lowered onto his back, her thighs clamped his head. His tongue slowed but kept in motion. Each little movement made her body twitch or jerk with another intense, tingling wave of delight. It was almost too much pleasure. Her thighs closed tighter against his head in response. She gulped breaths.

His tired tongue finally retracted into his mouth. His head twisted against her hugging thighs as his hands lowered her firm, fleshy buns to the sheet. He pulled his head up higher. His palms slid up the backs of her thighs, then cupped behind her knees.

She looked at his face. Even in the dim light she could see the area about his mouth was glistening with her dew. She was still panting her breaths as he opened her thighs and his lips caressed the inside of each of her knees.

He smiled. "Did you like that?"

She giggled breathlessly and nodded. "Yes... you know I did."

"Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes. It's... it's been so long." She felt a sudden stab of sadness and didn't know why, nor did she understand why she had said it had been a long time. He held her knees, half folding her legs as he stood and the sight of his hard, thick cock made her stop wondering.

"Guide me in, Lana."

She twisted her shoulders and reached for his beautiful cock. She felt what she had many times, the sensation of pleasure just knowing she could excite him, make him want her, make him hard.

"Rub the tip against you, your lips and pearl first, okay?"

She nodded. She loved it when he asked her to do that. Her eyes shut as the helmet touched her slippery slit. She twitched again when the tip stroked over her still tingling clit.

His voice was low and growly, "Ahhh... yeah, right on your pearl, Lana... do that. I like that... a lot."

She did too, even when she was hyper-sensitive as she was right now. It was odd though, almost... not painful, but made her tense up so much for moments, it was nearly like little electric shocks.

"Ye-ahhh... now... stroke it up and down between your sweet lips."

She did that. It also made her shudder. She was still orgasmic but felt herself start towards another orgasm. Sometimes it happened like that. "Ohhhhh.... ohgod," she murmured.

"I want to be inside you... now... okay?"

"Uh-huh... yeah." She moved the tip to the entrance of her still drooling channel. She shut her eyes when she felt him push the head in. She let go of his manhood. He pushed in another inch. He felt so big. She had forgotten how he could feel like that sometimes. Her eyes blinked open. A stab of fear and sadness seemed to hit her core as she once more wondered why she thought it had been so long since the last time.

"Ah mannnn... Lana... you feel so perfect. We're a perfect fit." He pulled back then nudged in a little deeper.

Her eyes closed again as her hips squirmed by themselves. She stopped trying to recall when the last time was. He worked his cock in and back, until he slowly drove his manhood all the way inside her. She again thought he was big, and that he was right. It felt perfect. She grit her teeth as she clenched her channel around him. She never wanted to let him go. Her hips swayed.

"Jeezuz... I love it when you hug me like that."

They both pushed towards the other and grinded, then when she felt him pull back slightly, she loosened her grip around his cock. She wanted to feel him sliding in and back and knew he wanted the same. Her eyes opened, when she felt her legs fold back more. His arms moved, the crooks of his elbows settled behind her knees as his face descended and his lips met hers. Their tongues danced as his cock started a slow rhythm, deep then shallow, in then back, over and over again. Her hips kept swaying and she'd sometimes clench her channel around him when the head of his cock pressed against her cervix. She loved it when he made love like this, she loved it when they got crazy and intense too. She loved anything they did together when she was sure he was with her, when she felt connected to him, and she felt that to the depths of her soul right now.

He broke the kiss, huffing breaths as he planted kisses on her shoulder. She arched her neck and knew he'd give her a necklace of kisses. When he started those her open mouth, gulping ragged breaths, formed a breathless smile. She felt the tempo of his movement increase. Her hips pushed in counterpoint towards his quicker inward strokes. Her hands gripped his shoulders. Their mutual rhythm sped up and grew more intense. She heard the sound she found so exciting.

smat... smat... smat... smat...

When it happened at times like tonight, she equated that sound with their care for each other, with their desire, with them doing an act that illustrated and underlined their connection. And now it was even more like that because she knew he loved her. She jutted her pubis towards him harder. He raised his torso and responded in kind.

smat... smat... smat... smat...

He spoke through his ragged breaths. "I... don't wanna... cum yet."

"I want you to. Cum... cum in me."

"Not yet." He slowed the rhythm, then plunged deep and grinded against Lana.

She shut her eyes tightly as she pushed and squirmed against him, sometimes able to rub her clit against his pubic bone. "Oh... gahhhhd. Mmmmh."

He moved his arms from behind her knees. "Put your legs around me. Let's... let's move to the chair."

Her eyes opened. She really was close and didn't want to move. "What... what chair?"

"Our chair."

She turned her head slightly. She saw a recliner she hadn't noticed earlier. It was just like the chair in the living room in the house, but not the one she thought of as 'our chair.' She must have forgotten they brought it with when they moved. "Don't you want to just..."

He interrupted, "I want us on the chair."

"Oh... all right."

He lowered his torso again, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She tensed and giggled when he straightened up and his hands gripped the cheeks of her butt. Each step he took to the chair made his cock push to the end of her channel and she felt a quick thrill. When he sat down she knew he'd tell her to move her legs and then turn around on his lap. She also knew it would feel like she was twisting his cock when she did it and if she asked if she was hurting him, he'd just laugh.

And it happened just like that. When she had turned around, she knew one of his hands would go to her small breasts, caressing, and teasing her nipples, as his other moved to her pussy, his fingertip diddling and playing with her clit. And all that happened too. His touches made her hips squirm as they always had, and then he did something else he always did, he growled and it sent a shiver through her.

"Urrrrrhhh.... ye-ahhh.... jeezuz... Lana... you're so damn perfect around me." His face pushed and stroked into her long brunette hair. Her neck arched and he gave her breathy, moist kisses.

She mumbled breathlessly, "You're... you're going to make me cum again."

He smiled. "I want to make you cum."

"I want to make you cum." She gripped the arms of the chair, folded her legs, sliding her feet closer to his hips and leaned forward. She pushed up then lowered, pushed up, lowered, again and again. His finger kept swirling around and over her clit. She was starting to twitch from it and felt herself getting very close to another orgasm. She wanted them to reach orgasm together. She loved when that happened. She was so close. She knew if he reached orgasm, she would too. She intensified her movements until she was virtually bouncing on his lap.

"Urrh... Lana... slow down. I want this to... last a long time... Slow down."

She breathlessly responded, "No... I want you to... cum in me." She rose even higher and shoved down. "OH NO!" His cock slipped out! She had risen too high! She heard him laugh. Her hips rose again as her hand desperately reached for his thick dick.

"No. Let's go on the bed."

She tried to get the head lined up with her entrance, but he was shifting on the chair. "No, let's stay here."

"No, c'mon. I want to do this slower for a while. I want to face you. C'mon, Lana."

She suddenly felt near tears and didn't know why. It was what she wanted too, to see his face, to look into his eyes when they both reach orgasm. "All right... okay." His hands cupped her breasts, then his face stroked through her hair.