Inheritance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this place? And mum, gran, and gan-gan? You brought them here?" Liz hissed at her dad, as the small Chinese lady with the grace of a duchess paraded them through the throng of diners.

"Are you really the 'adventurous' girl I have heard and read about?" her dad asked her quietly.

Stunned by her dad's question, Liz looked at him. "I hope so?" She told him.

"Well then, relax and go with the flow." On her father's other side Mrs Wu caught her eye and nodded encouragingly.

Liz realized that this was a test of some sort, something about the way her father referred to her adventurous nature, it had to be a test. But if that was so why had he brought her mum here, and not just her mum but her gran and even great grandmother Elizabeth -- gan-gan?

Soon they had reached the top of a wide stair case, Mrs Wu had swapped places and was holding both of their hands as she led them down a hallway to a door.

"You go in now, everythin' ready as you ask. Enjoy, enjoy!" And she opened the door into...

"A private dining room?" Liz said aloud. Mrs Wu urged them forwards and left them.

"Yes." Her father said, "What were you expecting?"

"Well I wasn't_er" Liz stuttered, "I wasn't sure."

Her father was still smiling as he showed her to her seat, a two seater, arranged at a round table with a lazy susan on. The seats were side by side and faced a window which again focussed on the sweeping frontage of Kowloon across the water. The seating faced the windows. Liz made herself comfortable on the seat.

"Leave room." Her father told her.

"What is it - a banquet?" And even as she had said it waiters and waitresses in plain black tunics and trousers, all impeccably uniformed, all with a pictogram embroidered on the upper left breast in copper coloured thread, started bringing dishes to the table. Soon there was an assortment of Chinese dishes in front of them. "I don't know if I'll be able to leave room after this lot?" Liz said.

"Oh no!" said her father, "Leave room for these..." At which point two girls appeared, clad in black dresses very like that worn by Mrs Wu but with their embroidery done in silver. The bigger difference however was the cut of their dresses. Mrs Wu's dress and the uniforms of the serving staff were elegant but demur, but the girls' dresses were cut with a very low décolletage, cut almost to the navel and showing most, but not all of their breasts. The sides of the dresses were equally revealing; being cut with high slits to expose smooth golden thighs, up past the top of the hip. It was immediately apparent that neither girl wore any form of underwear. They bowed gracefully to the diners before moving to sit down next to them

They were both beautiful. Mai -- who went to sit by her father appeared to be taller and had a mane of black, blacker than black hair that hung between her shoulders, while Soo, who was more petite, wore her hair in a bun. Both girls were exquisitely made up, Liz was stunned.

"Girls are okay, are they Liz? Would you prefer a young man?" Her father asked.

Soo had sat down at Liz's right hand side and was happily pressing her bare thigh against Liz's leg, as she removed the lids from dishes and prepared chopsticks.

"Wha_ What are they going to do?"

"Primarily they are here to feed you. Mrs Wu believes we westerners make a complete balls up of chopsticks, so these two young ladies will feed you. But they do other things as well."

"As well?" Liz's mouth was dry, Soo was beautiful, exotic and when she looked Liz in the eye, there was an openness and frank sensuality that was making the western girl's knees weak.

Liz looked at her father, Mai had seated herself on his left, her right arm draped around his shoulder and she was using her left hand to bring dim sum to his mouth. Her father had his left hand draped on her right thigh. "Other things," he told her, "Their whole reason for being here is to make you feel good."

What the fuck? Liz couldn't believe her father had brought her here. She watched him for a moment as he sat, intimately entwined with his Chinese hand-maiden (though Liz doubted she wasn't any sort of maiden and hadn't been for a while). She saw him gently stroking the girl's thigh as she toyed with him and chatted with him, as she dutifully fed him pieces of the little dumplings. Liz observed this with amazement, after all it was her father she was watching, but she was surprised to realise there was also some resentment in her for the same reason.

Eventually she reasoned when in Hong Kong. Liz pointed at the shu mai and Soo offered Liz a piece of the delicious dumpling. With nothing for her hands to do - the girls even held their drinks for them - Liz followed her father's lead and dropped her hand onto the Chinese girl's thigh. Soo smiled when she did that and nodded, as if in approval.

The amounts in each course were small, as was traditional. Dim sum were followed by soup, and Soo even managed to make the soup a sensual event, holding the bowl and offering the ceramic spoon to Liz, and withdrawing it slowly. All the time she held Liz's eye contact, and the Chinese girl's movements created such an erotic air that Liz was starting to enjoy the experience. It might have been childish, had Soo adopted a parent's role in feeding Liz the soup, but the Chinese girl avoided anything like that. By keeping eye-contact with Liz, as well as the continued sensuality of their physical contact, it was very much a 'grown-up' experience.

After the soup there was a wide selection of traditional Chinese dishes. Liz was sure she would be spoiled for any Chinese meal of the future. Each dish was perfect, the meats seared and sealed as they should be to keep the essential flavour in. The sauces were perfect, even the rice, never as big a part of a meal in China as it was in the west, was perfect with separate grains and delicate flavours of sesame and jasmine. The portions were not large but there were lots of little ones, each kept hot by electric plates on the table top. In between courses there would be a short break to allow time for the food to settle. Soo and Mai would offer them mineral water to clear their palates. The Chinese girls even wiped Liz and Mike's mouths with warm, damp cloths.

Liz was surprised to see Mai carefully remove her father's jacket, before placing it on a hanger. Then she commenced to massage his shoulders. Soo looked at Liz and asked if she too wanted a massage, Liz nodded.

Soo's hands were deft, surprisingly strong and but gentle. Her fingers began by stroking Liz's shoulders, drawing inwards towards her neck. Then Soo began to explore knots of tension in Liz's muscles, working them out, it was painful at first but Liz could feel the benefit. Soon though, Soo's hands had slipped down to Liz's shoulders and she slipped the shoulder straps of Liz's dress off and down. As her arms and neck were being sensuously stroked Liz felt herself being more and more turned on by the beautiful Chinese girl's hands.

Liz leaned forwards and Soo took the hint, reaching down and unzipping Liz's dress. "Ohhhh! Fuck!" That felt so good. Soo was now caressing the sides of Liz's breasts, easing them out of her half-cup bra, cupping them and teasing her nipples. Liz felt so good, the combination of food and sensual massage was overwhelming her. Then she felt Soo's lips graze the nape of her neck, gentle and intimate. The feather-light sensation -- wrapped as she was in the sensual world created by the Chinese girl's hands - actually made her orgasm.

Liz glanced over to her father and saw that Mai had sunk to her knees between Mike's legs and now had his cock out and was lovingly licking it and sucking it deep between her red painted lips. Once again she felt torn by her feelings. Her father was relaxed, his dress shirt open showing his well-defined physique, his red bow-tie draped around his neck. He leaned back as Mai gobbled his hardness. Once again Liz was struck by her father's authority and poise, which she found strangely attractive, but she also felt a twinge of resentment that her father was being sucked off by someone who wasn't her mother.

Mike looked at her, across the short gap between them she saw the humour in his eyes and also approval as Soo moved between Liz's legs -- lifting her dress high up to show Liz's tiny black knickers.

"Dad?" Liz asked him.

"Relax and enjoy, Liz, that's what tonight is about."

"Mum?" Again a one word question.

By now Mai was sat on Mike's lap impaled on his hardness, milking him to orgasm as she worked herself forwards and backwards, rubbing her exquisite breasts in his face. "Mum knows what goes on at Mrs Wu's and she's okay with it. Enjoy it baby, just enjoy."

Liz gave a strangled groan, as Soo's tongue found her clitoris, "Oh. Yes! Yes daddy, I willllll ohhhh."

Soo's tongue was magical, Liz felt her pussy swimming in juices as Soo licked her forwards, backwards and sideways.

Orgasm after orgasm rattled her, the Chinese girl's tongue was educated and persistent. She worked Liz's pussy expertly, and in a short space of time Liz had experienced two huge orgasms and then a string of several more. Liz was close to phasing out completely, dizzy with pleasure. As her hands flailed about she found her right hand twined in Soo's hair, pushing the girl's head into her pussy. With a shock she felt her father take her left hand, and hold it, his grip was firm and cool. His grasp provided an anchor.

Looking across she saw him watching her, his cock limp and wet looking, Mai curled up in the chair next to him, her dad's arm around her.

Liz let go of her father's hand and gently pulled Soo up from between her thighs. Taking the girls hands in both of hers and kissing them, she thanked Soo, before kissing her. Liz tasted herself on the Chinese girl's lips and deep in her mouth.

"Thank you so very much Soo," she told her, "That was wonderful."

The Chinese girl beamed back at her, bobbing her head in acknowledgement.

Mai had helped her father dress, washing his slick cock with a fresh warm, damp towel. Soo helped Liz, still tingling from the oral attention -- wiping her pussy with a damp, clean cloth then drying it. Liz took her knickers and put the tiny scrap of fabric in her purse. Mai then helped Mike into his jacket. As he slipped it on he took two red envelopes from his inside pocket and handed one to each girl before bowing to them. They took the envelopes and bowed in return before leaving the room.

The door opened and Mrs Wu entered the room. Her father was just re-tying his bow tie, Mrs Wu walked up to him and batted his hands away before taking the glossy red cloth from him and tying it herself.

"You still wear this tie Mrs Wu give you?" By way of an answer Mike leaned forwards and kissed her cheek. The tiny Chinese lady turned to Liz, "You enjoy you first visit Mrs Wu's?"

Liz nodded, still not sure of her ability to talk. "You come back soon, you always welcome here!" At which point she drew Liz down and kissed her, before presenting her with a small gold brooch in the shape of a bird, the long curved tail feathers echoed the embroidery on her own black dress. She pinned the brooch on Liz's dress, who caught herself in a mirror and admired the brooch, which looked like it belonged there. "This make sure you always remember you visit!" Mrs Wu told Liz.

Liz nodded -- she already knew she'd never forget this - as she bowed to Mrs Wu, who returned the bow, and the two embraced warmly.

As they left the dining room Mike laid a third envelope on the table and Mrs Wu led them down to the foyer.

The electric powered Mercedes whisked them through the rain back to their hotel. All through the journey Liz was still buzzing off the pleasure she had just received.

Back in the suite her father handed her a glass of champagne from the bar. Outside lightning ripped across the sky over the bay, the insulating windows killed off the sound of thunder. It did however make a spectacular light-show.

"What was all that about?" Liz asked when she finally trusted her brain to think straight.

"Did you not enjoy it?" Mike asked.

Well, yes. I did, but it was just_" Liz gathered her bemusement "I'm your daughter! It's not the usual sort of thing father's do with daughters?"

"Why not?" Her father looked her straight in the eye, "If you were my son, I could take you. Hell! In some places it would be expected of me."

"But_!" Liz sputtered.

"But what?!" Mike continued. "Everything you've told me about yourself, everything I have read, said to me you would enjoy something different like that."

"Yes, well.... but you're my dad and I'm your daughter. I'm definitely not supposed to be watching you get a blow job, and be fucked, let alone have my pussy licked while you're doing it."

"Why not?" And Liz was stunned to find she had no good answer for him. Mike took her gently by the arm and kissed her forehead. "It's been a hell of a long day, Liz, so I'm going to bed." He was laughing as he turned away.

Liz was still buzzing but indignant, even more so as she didn't know whether she was annoyed or pleased at her father's attitude. Her father's amusement was the kicker, "What?"

"Kids! You think you invented sex." Looking at her slightly indignant glare he laughed again before saying, "Okay we'll do the proper daddy-daughter thing tomorrow."

That night the sky over Hong Kong Bay and Victoria Bay was ripped apart as the lightning storm rumbled on for a couple of hours, Liz lay awake half-watching it and musing about the day's events. Partly it was the strangeness of Mrs Wu's -- which she was still convinced was some form of test. But for the rest of it her mind replayed the business meeting over and over. Her degree was in business studies and it had been a major buzz to put things she'd learned into practice. The biggest thrill had been when she had rounded on Mr Han and Mr Li. Fuck! That had been cool! Liz was beginning to understand why her father did this.

A string of fleeting images flashed through her mind as she eventually dozed -- her father having his cock sucked, looking relaxed and strong, her father doing business, her father romancing Mrs Wu, Mai rocking back and to as she brought Liz's father to orgasm, the fire-cracker orgasms she had from Soo's tongue, even 'daddy's special kind of angry'. Liz remembered how strong he had felt when she had leaned against him or held his hand as she came at the restaurant. Her dad had always been there when she was a child but they had never been close and Liz was pleasantly surprised by the discoveries she was making about the man she called her father.

The morning dawned bright and dry and Liz rose refreshed, pulling on a robe she went out into the sitting area to find her father eating breakfast, looking out over the harbour.

"Morning lovely girl," he greeted her, "Sleep well?"

"Eventually." She told him, taking the lids off the dishes on the room service trolley to pick her breakfast. After he asked she told him how much she had enjoyed the business meeting.

"Enjoyed?" Her dad asked.

"Yeah," Liz told him, pouring herself coffee, and reaching for some toast. "I can see why you do it now."

"And why is that?" Mike asked over his coffee cup.

"You get a buzz from it!" She told him, "That whole head of the family thing plus going up against players like Mr Li. It's really very cool father, very cool."

"Well, you got me." Mike laughed, "Nailed me dead to rights. When I first started this it used to scare me shitless, but I guess I kind of got into it. Yes I do enjoy it, and the rewards are worth it."

"Can I ask you something?" Liz asked over the top of her coffee cup. Mike nodded.

"Would we have gone to Mrs Wu's if mummy had been here?"

Mike paused, wondering what had prompted the question. "Quite possibly. Your mum's presence might have changed the options available, but substantially, it wouldn't have made that much difference." Surprised by his answer Liz wondered again what sort of things her parents got up to. No! That really was way too much to think about this early in the morning. She switched the conversation.

"Talking of rewards, did my daddy say he was talking his 'blessing' shopping? What's the plan?"

"Well first thing I'm going to get measured for a couple of suits, round here they can zip up a good suit, like that," Mike snapped his fingers. "If we get measured today, we can pick them up on the way to the airport the day after tomorrow."

Liz was impressed. "And then what?"

"We're going to hit Causeway Bay."

The trip to Billy Lo's the suit maker's was another education for Liz. The car supplied by the hotel was theirs for the day and it delivered them to the tailor's shop. It was like no tailor's in England, part factory and part VIP lounge. Mike was treated like visiting royalty, Billy Lo himself -- an elderly Chinese man with white hair and a stunning pair of eyebrows, came from the back of the shop to greet him by name. The two talked for a few minutes like old friends, before Mike introduced Liz to Billy.

"So very pleased to meet you Miss Bailey," Billy spoke English with a very faint accent and his manner was gentle, but he regarded Liz levelly for a few moments. Suddenly he rattled out a sharp set of orders and Billy's horde of minion helpers flew everywhere, bringing chairs for the customers and tea and fans in the sticky heat of the morning.

There were already customers in the shop when they arrived but Billy started one of his minions measuring Mike, checking details against entries in a large book. There was much nodding, and approving hums as it turned out Mike was exactly the same size as he had been the last time he came to Billy's.

Next came the bolts of cloth, a minion would appear unroll a length of cloth, Mike would feel it and either set it on one side or despatch it back into the shop. He had selected three bolts before a new one appeared -- a shiny dark silver-grey silk. There was a pause in the proceedings and Mike indicated that the minion should bring the cloth over to Liz. She looked at it, and looked at her father. She realised what he was suggesting. The idea of a silk business suit was appealing, "But only if I can have one in that wool there." She pointed at one of the bolts of cloth next to Mike.

Mike smiled and nodded to Billy. Immediately Liz was whisked away into the depths of the shop where two more of the crowd of minions measured her and entered her details into the large book. When they brought her back to the front area of the shop her father and Billy Lo were drinking tea again.

"I can't believe I just did that," she laughed.

"I ordered you two of the wool suits, everyone should have a good business suit."

"Well now I need some silk shirts to match them." Liz told him, and the shop exploded again.

From somewhere Liz was never quite sure where, more people appeared bearing shirts and underwear, both male and female for Mike's and Liz's perusal. The feeling of being visiting royalty was enhanced by Billy Lo standing at Liz's shoulder nodding or shaking his head with each presentation. The man had an un-erring eye for what suited Liz and a lovely sense of style.

Liz leaned over to her father and whispered to him, "This must be costing you a fortune."

"I tried to do this for your mother once and it fell completely flat. Let your poor old father dote on his lovely daughter."

"I get the feeling I'm trapped in that old film mum loves, that one with Richard Gere," Liz laughed.

Mike looked at Billy Lo, who asked him, with a straight face, "Just how obscene an amount of cash are we talking about here? Profane or really offensive, sir?"

Equally straight-faced Mike replied, "Really offensive."

Billy looked at Liz, and grinned, "I like him so much." It was beautifully comic. There it was again, Liz thought, her father was making jokes and laughing with people with humour that was common to them both. It was, she decided a good skill to cultivate.