Inheritance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the call had finished Liz turned to her dad, "So? Where do we go from here?"

"You did okay in Hong Kong, I was impressed. So - if you want to, you'll be working for me. As one of my assistants at first and then my deputy. I'm thinking you could pick up the lead on the internships. The good thing about that is nothing helps you learn about something like teaching someone else."

"What's in it for me?" Liz interrupted.

"Apart from a decent living allowance, car and a house? Well, if you measure up, if and when I decide to retire you will take over the company."

"Who decides if I measure up?" She asked quickly. She wasn't sure she was committed to doing this yet, but she did love a challenge and being found wanting in anything was something Liz Bailey didn't like.

"I do. Me, your mum and your grand-mother, and the management team."

"Why you?"

"Well, because we run the group, we took the group on twenty five years ago, and we've brought it to where it is now. The people who work for us trust us to lead them and safeguard their jobs for them. If we're going to appoint someone that person has to be right for the group."

Liz looked at her father. "That makes sense, but all of this? To me -- all the money, all of the property?"

"I shit you not Liz. That is something you can depend on. Apart from a living for us, it's all yours if you measure up. And if you decide you're up for it."

"Okay, I'll buy it. What do I have to do?"

Mike outlined the basics of Liz's position, her role and the sorts of things she would have to achieve.

"Erm, there is one thing dad." Liz examined her feet carefully as she phrased what she wanted to say. "What happened between us in Hong Kong? How does that go down?"

"Honey, there's a _" Mike started. "I was going to say there's a lot of me in you but that's probably not the right way to put it." They both laughed at that.

"Liz - our characters are very similar in many ways, plus you have some of your mum in you and your gran." He laughed, "I even see some of your great gran in you. Hong Kong was a dead giveaway. I realised that even before then, you were up to more mischief than a bus full of monkeys. Is there anything you haven't told me about?"

Liz listed her affairs with Karen and Danielle and a couple of others she had had.

Mike listened attentively, smiling at the list of Liz's escapades. "The thing is, I love what I do and the life I lead." She told him, "Once I got over the initial shock I did enjoy Mrs Wu's, I love you and I loved what WE did. Dad, I just fucking love sex! I'm not sure I want to give it up."

After Liz had finished Mike nodded thoughtfully. Well that went better than I thought it would, Liz told to herself. Her father walked around his desk to sit on the chesterfield couch, next to his daughter.

"I enjoyed Hong Kong too Liz, and we will carry that on."

"What about all the other stuff, the dom/sub thing?"

Mike smiled at her gently, "There are ways and means of doing everything. Your Gan-gan Elizabeth once told me 'money can buy an awful lot of insulation'."

Liz looked up at her father, "how do you mean?"

"There are things going on all of the time that people have no idea about -- especially if the people doing them are discrete."

Liz realized now what Mike was hinting at.

By way of explanation her father left the room, coming back a short time later. Mike offered Liz his hand and she took it as he helped her stand.

"Bear in mind what we've talked about, Liz." He told her, "Money is really useful in concealing things, but discretion is important too." He then led her from his office up the stairs towards his and her mother's bedroom.

Liz was baffled.

Mike led Liz past the entrance to his room and to a door at the end of the corridor. For the first time she could ever remember the door was open.

Mike led her inside. Whatever Liz had imagined was behind the door as a child, whatever she had rationalised was inside, paled to insignificance as she saw the array of BDSM equipment lining the walls, the purpose built furniture in the room. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open, she made small questioning sounds as she looked around the room, occasionally reaching out to touch things, as much as to reassure herself they were real as much as wonder at their use. "Where did you think we did this?" Mike asked her.

AS Liz looked round in awe of her parents' playroom, her mother and her grandmother walked in. Her mother wore her usual jeans and a tee shirt (she had been gardening) while her grandmother looked the archetypal country lady in her earls and tweeds.

"Strip please, ladies and kneel." Her father told the two older ladies.

To Liz's further astonishment both women did exactly as they were told, and soon they were both naked and kneeling next her father at the far end of the room.

Once again Liz was stunned. She stood there, open mouthed. She first looked at her father; then her mother, ripe and round and deliciously nude with barbell piercings in her nipples, then to her grandmother still a beautiful woman, with ripe full breasts -- though they sagged a little, her stomach still firm and flat. Both women kept their positions with poise and grace.

And still Liz couldn't speak. For fuck's sake this was her parents! Her vanilla fucking parents! Well, okay she had been told by her father that they WEREN'T so vanilla -- but knowing that and then seeing it are sometimes two very different things - her mum AND her gran? There was no smart retort, no flippant quip, no wit, not even a gulp!

"Elizabeth Eva Jane Bailey these are my subs, Jane and Eva," Her father was saying.

If Liz's eye-brows could have gone any higher they would have.

"We have kept this part of our relationship secret -- the submission, the incest -- we even managed to keep it from you. Everything we do is by mutual consent, if you and I continue our relationship from where we were in Hong King it would just be continuing a side-line of the family business -- so to speak."

No shit daddy! Liz thought. Then as if something had clicked into place, she had a revelation -- there were places at Thrallthorpe - around the house and in the grounds that suddenly made sense. At least if you were into BDSM they did. As a child they were great places to play, but now she realised they'd be good places for grown-ups to play too.

"If you're coming on board with all of this," Mike went on, "It's something you have to consider. These women, these submissive women are mine Liz, you may organise whatever arrangements you want, as long as you are discrete. You may have your own subs if you wish. You can even join us if you'd like to.

"I will remain the master in our relationship, and you will always be a subordinate, but not a submissive. You may be a mistress in your own right, but you will not approach your mother or your grand-mother -- unless_" And Mike smiled again. "Unless I say so."

Liz looked at him, then slowly she realised -- they had been at this for a long time, they knew what they were doing. Parents eh? She started to smile. Just when you think you've got them sorted, they throw shit like this at you.

"There is one more thing Liz," she looked at her father, "Something you need to think about, maybe not now, but in the next couple of years...

"You will need to see about an heir - or heiress -- sooner or later."

"An heir?" Liz asked stunned, her face a picture, Mike nodded, "Or heiress?" he reminded her. He would have laughed at her crest-fallen expression, but it didn't seem fair. He paused, recalling something that had been said to him years ago in similar circumstances.

"Now," and he too started to smile, though he knew the answer, he had to ask the question "Tell me you saw that one coming?"

And that dear reader is where it ends, hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for sticking with it.