Inheritance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeney looked at them both, one and then the other, "Seriously?"

They both nodded. Tony Feeney scratched his ear, "Yeah. It's got possibilities. Obviously there're technicalities to work out but what it says to me is Mr Li is looking westward and looking for opportunities to train his people. It's something worth exploring."

Mike went off to find Mr Li, and lunch was extended. However by the time that business was resumed a letter of intent had been scribbled out -- and was now on display on the big screens -- that the JE Group would join Li Industries in a mutual training/intern programme. Both sides would send trainees to work in the other's organisations where they would learn business skills, and develop cooperation and other links.

That brought the proceedings to an unexpectedly early close. It was agreed that both parties were happy with the overall contract, the Chinese agreed all the points they had been haggling over earlier and the penalty clauses were pretty much left alone, but an extra number of user licences were allowed. The internships would need some settlement, but Tony Feeney would work on the details of that.

The meeting broke up mid-afternoon, and Mike took all of the Group's people who had taken part in the meeting out for a meal.

It was a nice restaurant and the food was fabulous, though not as good as -- or as exciting as - Mrs Wu's, but although Liz enjoyed it she really wanted to be alone with her father again. The day had been exciting, for a young business graduate it was a life class in doing a deal. The fact that Mr Li had approached her was something she turned over and over as she ate. Liz would have liked to have been seated next to her father but the seating arrangement wouldn't allow that.

"I'm not sure he was offering me a real job," she told her father as she thought about it.

"I agree," her father told her, "Li didn't want to make a direct approach about his idea, but you picked up his hint and from that we could make an offer to talk. Sometimes people go all round the houses to avoid the obvious."

"Why is that?" Liz asked.

"To a guy like Mr Li offering an opening like that might be seen as a sign of weakness -- especially when we were haggling over the 3-D software. On the other hand if we come up with a 'sweetener' like the internships, he looks like he has pulled off a coup."

Mike looked at Liz's face, who wore a look of disbelief. "Seriously?" She said.

"Seriously!" He told her, "It's all part of the game."

"And if you don't mind me saying_" Tony Feeney chipped in, "You're a damned good player Liz. The tell at the informal meeting and recognising the 'in' at lunch."

Mike smiled his agreement at her, and Liz was surprised at how good that made her feel. She wanted even more now to get her father alone.

Eventually as the evening storm closed in on the soaring towers, Tony and his two assistants said their good byes and they were whisked away in cars at Mike's expense to make their way home. Liz was eager to get going.

Back in the hotel room she almost couldn't wait, but once again Mike set the pace. He smiled at his daughter who was almost vibrating with excitement. Mike poured them both a drink and made her sit down.

"Do you remember what I told you this morning?" He asked.

Liz looked at him as she tried to remember what it was he was asking.

"I told you not to worry about your mother?"

Liz nodded. "Before this goes too very much further there are some things we should get sorted." Mike wrapped his hand round Liz's and brought it to his mouth, kissing the back of it and working his way to her wrist.

"You'd better stop that, if you want me to concentrate." Liz told him breathlessly.

Mike lowered her hand but maintained his grip. "How was last night? Did you enjoy it?"

"I think you know the answer to that!" Liz told him, leaning forwards to kiss him open mouthed.

"Mmm!" Mike murmured as he broke the kiss, "I guess I'm making sure that we're okay now our relationship has changed?"

Liz nodded, "Very okay -- daddy."

Mike smiled, and he leaned forwards this time and kissed her, taking her head in his strong hands and pressing her mouth to his, it was a claiming kiss, he was taking her as his. Liz realised this and knew this was what she had waited for him to do.

"We will do it again, won't we daddy?"

"Oh yes! My lovely girl, and again," kiss, "and again," kiss, "and again." Kiss.

"But what about mummy? Do you love her?"


Mike looked at her almost surprised by her question "Of course I do, lovely girl, and she loves me. Your mum and I are still very much in love, we tell each other every day. But it's a relationship with lots of room."

"What do you mean 'lots of room'?"

"Yes, well, the thing is this..." And Mike told Liz how he had been summoned to Thrallthorpe on his twenty-fifth birthday, and played a video that from his grandfather explaining that he had inherited the group.

Liz looked at him, the level of passion in her eyes slowly waning, 'til finally she said, "But I know all of this, dad..."

"But what you don't know," her father went on immediately, with a twinkle in his eyes, "Was that there was a second video bequest. You great grandfather John was a dom and he had two submissives, which he left to me."

Liz's eyes shot open. "SERIOUSLY!"

Her father sat upright and nodded. "Seriously."

"Who were they? Did I know them? Did we ever meet?" Liz asked stunned and curious and excited and just plain gob-smacked by this revelation.

"You do know them". Mike said simply.

"Were they women who worked for him?" Liz went on in a rush.

"No." Mike paused, "They were a bit closer to home than that."

Liz looked at him non-plussed.

"Your Gran and Gan-gan Elizabeth."

For a second Liz felt deprived of breath. A huge ball of something - part excitement, part breath, part just plain startlement sat in her throat. She tried to swallow but nothing was working.

"Gran? Gan-gan?" She squeaked. Mike passed her champagne glass to her, she swallowed it greedily.

"Seriously?" Liz asked

Mike nodded again, "Seriously."

"Fuck! Wait!" Liz lowered the champagne flute abruptly, "You said dom! You're a dom as well? You tied Gan-gan up? And whipped gran?"

"Well generally it was the other-way round -- tying Gran up and beating Gan-gan's arse - but yes, that sort of covers it." Mike was smiling, he was used to self-assured Liz, but this 'rabbit-in-the-headlights' daughter was different, fun even.

"Fuck!" Liz reached for the champagne bottle and poured herself more the bubbling wine, gulping it down. It was definitely a NO SHIT DADDY moment.

"A dom! Ferfucksake! And where does mum come into all of this?"

Her father told Liz about how he had been interested in her mum when they had worked together and how he had pursued her once he had taken over the group, and in the process found out that she too had an interest in BDSM.

"Mummy too? You are shitting me?! Mummy?"

Mike nodded his head, laughing gently, however he could also see that Liz was starting to get her head together. That was good, he thought, she would need that in business.

"So you see, we have kind of a family history when it comes to incest." He told her. "What with some of the other things we have gotten up to - I wouldn't worry about your mum's reaction."

Liz absorbed this bombshell -- mentally filing the 'other things' reference for later - then she looked serious for a moment, "How does all this sit with the business, especially the famous Ethics Policy?" She asked.

Her father looked at her proudly, his daughter wasn't just coping with a bizarre set of circumstances, but she was looking at the consequences as well, "The Ethics Policy is mainly about ethical business, the treatment of suppliers, sales and employees, it's not about our personal lifestyles."


"Yeah but you're indulging in incest Daddy, that's still illegal isn't it?"

"That didn't seem to be a problem last night," Mike smiled as his daughter coloured, the blush spreading across her face. Mike leaned and kissed her. "But the E Policy is also about rights, personal as well as corporate rights. It does respect people's choices_"

"Even if the choices they make are illegal?"

"So long as they keep it out of the group's business, choices in people's personal lives are just that, their own personal choice. Even us. Nothing we do in our private lives ever impinges on the way we do business, and there is no fiercer watchman on that policy than your mother."

"And she won't mind this?" Liz asked curious.

"I guess a couple of spankings and a couple of hours of rope play will bring her around." Liz shook her head again, as Mike lifted her hand again and kissed her wrist, not stopping until he was planting tender kisses on the soft skin inside her elbow.

"I'll give you twenty four hours to stop that, though I may have to resist! Oh fuck! Daddy! Fuck -- let's go to bed."

Mike swept her into his arms, and grabbing the half-full champagne bottle, carried her to his bedroom.

Liz sensed something different in her father tonight. The previous night he had been considerate, a thorough fulfilling lover, but tonight not only had he taken possession of his daughter by picking her up, but she could feel the urgency in him as he placed her on the bed and stripped.


"What?" Mike asked her, as he stripped to join her. Liz shook her head, before climbing to her knees. Kneeling before her father she offered her hands out towards him.

"Make me yours, daddy, like you did the other women in our family. Take me."

Mike stood still. He had been about to join Liz on the bed, ready to disrobe her, but now he paused, oblivious of the fact that he was naked.

"Strip!" He commanded her, climbing on to the bed and lying back, his elbows underneath him.

Liz leapt off the bed and quickly disrobed. Mike got up and showed her how to stand, before he stood for a moment looking at her. Liz flushed as he inspected her. For a long moment Mike scrutinised Liz, he did not touch her at all. But the careful way he looked at her, at her breasts, her hips, her legs, her arms, and her face, was almost like a physical inspection. The intensity of her father's gaze and the careful way he had posed her, brought home the fact that he knew what he was doing.

Without warning Mike reached up and pulled Liz's head forwards. Mike's kiss was fierce, and the sudden onslaught almost made Liz put her hands up to ward him off but she stopped herself in time and joined in. At one point Liz reached up and started to move her hands across the skin of her father's back but Mike indicated she should not do so, so she stood there wrapped in her father's arms enjoying their embrace. And it was wonderful -- her dad was a great kisser. First hungrily, leaning forwards and possessing her mouth with his and his strong sinuous tongue, then straightening up and drawing Liz closer and the kissing became gentler and sensuous, before once again he took her mouth and her with it. Liz fought hard to stay standing and not to melt in her dad's arms.

Soon Mike pressed Liz back to the bed laying her gently but firmly on her back and kneeling between her thighs. Liz gasped at the almost electric touch of his tongue against her clitoris and the sensations continued as Mike licked her pussy -- Liz wrapped her hands in the sheets as she writhed under her father's capable tongue.

"OH! Fuck dad, fuck! That's so good, oh!" Liz moaned and muttered as she felt her cum threaten to overwhelm her. This was going to be massive when it hit -- an orgasmic tidal wave and she braced herself.

Mike lifted his head, stopping the flow, stemming the onrushing tide. The abrupt end caused Liz to look up. "What?! NO?! Don't stop!"

Mike smiled as he gazed at her across her quivering stomach. "It'll be so much better."

Breathlessly she nodded.

"Now if you truly want me to own you, you will not cum until I tell you. Fail and you will be punished. Pass the test and the reward will floor you. Do you understand?"

Liz nodded.

"Do you want a safe word?"

"Will I need one?" She asked him.

"That's your choice." Mike was serious, but there was still a twinkle in his eyes, "It depends on whether you trust me or not."

Liz chewed her upper lip, not knowing how delicious it made her look. "Okay," she said, "No word. I trust you daddy. Now please...?" And she opened her smooth long thighs invitingly.

Mike started to stroke those long thighs, delighting in their shape and the touch of his daughter's silky skin. Rhythmically his strong hands stroked and caressed her flesh, working towards hers hips, and the centre of her pleasure. Still tingling from Mike's tongue earlier Liz felt his hand movements and the thrill built in her quickly.

Soon her father's hands were stroking her outer lips, his thumbs caressing her sex gently and insistently. Liz rotated her hips trying -- inviting her father to penetrate her but Mike was too skilled and though he kept the sensation building he easily declined the invitation.

Liz reached for him, seeking to pull his head forwards and force his mouth onto her cunt. But Mike avoided this too.

"Fuck!" Liz cursed, "Put them in, father! Finger fuck me! Get them in there!"

"What do we say?" Her dad asked her, quietly.

"NOW! Do it now daddy!"

Mike moved up the bed and lifted his daughter's upper body off the bed. He kissed her forehead and leaned down to her ear. "Dearest darling, daughter of mine, blessing of mine. You do not demand anymore. Do you understand?" His voice was soft but the tone was firm, suggesting, telling, Liz there would be no argument.

"Yes daddy," Liz responded.

Once again he kissed her, stroking her right nipple with his free hand, "Now -- let me ask you again -- what do we say?" His fingers rested gently on her sex lips.

Liz looked into her father's eyes, wrapped in his arms, feeling his finger poised, and she breathed "Please?"

As he nodded she went on, "Please, daddy, make me cum?"

Mike smiled, and he drew his finger gently through the dampness between her lips, Liz trembled as he did so and she felt a sudden onrush that ended abruptly as Mike took his finger away.

"Not yet." He told her as he offered his finger to her lips slipping it into her mouth. "You'll cum when I am ready."

Nodding (she did not want her father to punish her) Liz suckled Mike's finger hungrily, until he drew it from her mouth, and looked at her.

"Yes daddy." His daughter told him.

Mike leaned down and took his daughter's mouth with his kiss, while she pushed up in his arms, and kissed him back as fiercely as he kissed her.

Mike slipped down the bed and placed himself between Liz's thighs again. His tongue lingered briefly on her pussy lips before he moved down between Liz's parted legs and as his hands lifted her hips Mike kissed the brown pucker of his daughter's arse. Liz squealed with delight and surprise. He started to explore her with his strong tongue. Time and again Mike thrust into Liz's bottom. His pace varied, and Liz could feel the orgasm building in her thighs, feel the heat building, threatening to overtake her, but her father would stop and pause, letting the fire die before he would start again. At one point desperately trying to fulfil her father's instructions not to cum, she swore out loud, only for her father to stop and look at her threateningly.

"But daddy?" Liz was desperate, grabbing handfuls of bed sheet on either side of her. "Please daddy, I need to cum!"

"Are you desperate?" He asked her. She scanned his face looking for any sign of teasing, looking for a measure of how far she could push him. Her father was serious.

"Yes, Yes I am.."

There was no sense of triumph in his voice, just an acceptance, as Mike told his daughter "Okay." As he started to stroke in and out again. Liz felt like it was almost routine for him, except that for her oh the sensations, oh God! the sensations. It didn't last long though, with a thrust Liz's world exploded. The pent up orgasm, the stored energy burst like a bomb in her head. It flowered in her hips, growing from the centre of her and shook her like a tree in a gale. Liz's head lashed from side to side, and her hands reached for her father, only for him to take them in his hands and press them down to the bed. Mike remained buried in her pussy, still and motionless. He didn't need to do any more than that. The orgasm he had triggered in his daughter did its work all by itself.

As her orgasm subsided Liz lay still. Mike had withdrawn and he brought her a drink. "But what about you?" She asked him.

Mike smiled, "It doesn't matter. You did well."

"But daddy you need to come too. Doesn't it hurt?"

Mike smiled as he stroked her hair, "I'm used to it. It's about technique. Now are you ready to go again?"

Liz nodded eagerly, reaching for her father. Once again Mike took the lead but this time it was less dominant, this time he started gently at first, making a languorous, sensual love with his daughter. Then he switched, picking up the pace, he started to fuck Liz. Vigorously, on both sides the two lovers went at it. Liz clawed at her father's back, as the two of them scattered pillows and tangled themselves in bed sheets until, with Liz riding her father's hips, he grabbed her waist and pulled her down tight to him. Arching his back Mike shot gout after gout of cum into his daughter'

Liz could feel the heat of his cum deep inside of her, her own response a wordless squealed shout of joy. Eyes shining she looked down at her father -- despite the sweat and tangle of a good fuck, he still looked calm, serious almost. But then he started, grinning back at her, enjoying the sight of his beautiful girl, as she sat still impaled on his cock, 'fizzing' away in pleasure.

The two folded downwards together, curling up in the ruins of Mike's bed sheets.

"Fuck me daddy!" Liz said as she looked at him.

"Seriously? Again?" Mike asked her, in mock surprise.

Liz rolled onto his chest, her hair falling down on one side, she flicked it back with one hand, "You are one amazing fuck dad. I never imagined..."

"Why would you?" Mike asked. "We've always been discrete about the way we conduct our lives."

"You can say that again? I'm just amazed. I never had any idea. But if I had -- I would have been jumping your bones years ago."

Laughing Mike got up and went to pour them a drink, and Liz took the opportunity to straighten the bedding.

As they shared a glass of the champagne -- still cold, but much less fizzy -- Mike toasted Liz, raising his glass to 'a successful trip and the discovery of my lovely blessing'.

Jane sipped her drink before she raised her drink towards Mike, and 'my daddy, the dom, and his wonderful willy'.

It was late now, and both of them sensible of the fact they would need to travel the next day, slipped under the sheet and slept the rest of the night.

Back at Thrallthorpe Liz took her bags to her room and put her new suits away, before changing and going down to her father's office. Her mother was outside in the garden and as Liz went down to Mike's office, she realized she would never look at the old house the same again

He was already on the phone to Tony Feeney -- Liz could see the Kowloon skyline over his shoulder, he waved as she came into the picture.

"And the first people will be ready to come over in about three months' time." Tony told Mike, "Li told me afterwards that meeting they had with you two was the clincher. He said he really enjoyed doing business with you both, and he said that if he believed such things he would say you, Mike, were really an ancestor reborn."

Liz looked at him and then at her dad, Tony smiled, "It's a compliment."

When Liz looked at him again, he went on, "He's saying you do business like a Chinese, top marks boss! And you Liz, he was also really impressed by you."