Inheritance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have such a lovely dick, daddy," she cooed between licks, "Such a nice one. I'm going to love it, and squeeze it, lick it and suck it and gobble it until I get all that lovely cum to spray all over your little girl's face."

Liz looked at her father with her best sex kitten face. Mike laughed, Liz laughed with him, they both knew it wasn't her, but that was okay. They both appreciated a lover who could make them laugh as well as scream in passion. And Liz was enjoying her father as a lover. His maturity wasn't an issue - the hard cock in her mouth was proof of that - but his consideration, his skill all combined to make him a superb lover.

Soon her mouth and her hand working on Mike's cock were starting to have results, his hips began to lift and he placed his hands on Liz's head, holding her in place as he started to fuck her mouth. Liz felt the pressure of his hands but it felt right, the pressure was not oppressive but it did let her know who was in control as Mike's orgasm came nearer.

"On my face daddy, on my face." Liz gasped as her head bobbed up and down, her hand twisting and caressing her father.

"Here it comes beautiful girl!" Mike grunted.

And come he did, gooey cum splashed all over Liz's waiting face, as, mouth open, she waited for the hot cum. Mike came, his left hand holding Liz's head in place as he himself urged his cum out.

"Mmmmmmmm! Fuck! Thank you daddy!" Liz said as his orgasm started to subside.

"Oh!" Liz squealed as Mike leaned forwards and started to lick the cum from her face, depositing it into her mouth with his tongue. "FUCK! That is so hot!"

Soon Mike had cleaned her face and she returned the compliment by cleaning his face of any stray semen. Finally she fell back onto the bed.

Mike lay down next to her, drawing the sheet over them. Liz looked at him. "Fuck me that was something else!"

"Did you enjoy that?" Mike asked, hugging her to him.

"You are something else." His daughter told him, Mike smiled gently, "Seriously dad, that really was awesome." Without warning she yawned.

Mike leaned forwards and kissed Liz, "Try and sleep we've got a busy day tomorrow."

Liz rolled to her side snuggling her bum back into the curve of Mike's body. Through the windows the lightning storm was easing off, the flashes decreasing in frequency, and Liz had a little time to regret that they could not hear the thunder through the double glazed windows before the long day and exertions of the evening caused her to slide into sleep.

At one point in the small hours Liz woke, her father was asleep next to her. The storm had gone but in the light from the windows she watched Mike sleep. He was very still, his breathing rhythmic, the sheet just covered him, leaving his stomach and torso exposed. Liz marvelled that this was her father sleeping next to her. It was as if another person had suddenly started to inhabit her father's body. He had so many of her father's behaviours and values, the calmness, the consideration, his humour and his strength. But this stranger was strong too, passionate and sexually skilled -- so many things she had never imagined her 'old man' was capable of. Her father wasn't a crazy 'wild' lover, but that wasn't always what was wanted. No, someone who could satisfy a girl, that was what was you needed, and her father? Fuck, could her dad satisfy a woman?

Her hand started to caress his chest, sliding down towards the edge of the sheet. Daddy's cock lay on his thigh. Liz took in her hand and started to stroke it, feeling it stiffen under her touch. She took it in her hand enjoying the feeling of its soft skin and the rapidly hardening shaft. To encourage it to stiffen further Liz stroked Mike cock in the cruck of her finger and thumb, wrapping her fingers around it and slowly, firmly drawing the flesh up and down.

Mike stirred groaning softly as he became aware of her attention. "Mmmmm that is so good lovely girl."

Liz knew where this was going next so she swopped around on the bed and stretched out next to her father and resting her upper torso on his thighs. Lowering her head she drew Mike's cock towards her mouth. This time Liz was less intent on making her father cum, instead she was going to make this a blowjob to remember. She licked the shaft slowly, her long, skilful, educated tongue laving Mike's flesh from the base to the tip and back. While she worked and her father's hips responded, lifting up and down in response, Liz took a moment to look at his cock.


It was a very nice cock, firm, well-shaped, a good size and girth. It fitted her hand nicely and she already knew from experience that it fitted her well, without being uncomfortable or disappointing. Liz stopped suckling it for a moment, and used her hand to slide Mike's foreskin back and to a couple of times, but the urgent motion of her father's hips suggested it was time to get back to what she had started.

This time Liz pressed the head of Mike's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Opening her throat she felt the head slip past the back of her tongue. She had done this before -- several times, more often than not when playing with her friends and a large dildo, now the daddy cock (as she thought of it) was just the right size and she felt it fill the top of her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Oh! Fuck! Yes!" Mike bucked at the feelings, his back and head coming up off the bed as Liz swallowed his cock. Liz drew her head back, letting the hard cock slide forwards across her tongue and through the gentle friction of her lips. Pausing momentarily Liz pounced and gobbled Mike's cock noisily, wetly worshipping it with her mouth and fondling his balls gently with her fingers.

Suddenly Liz felt Mike's hand on her arse, sliding across the soft skin and down between the rounded globes of her bum. Mike slid his fingers across her anus and down to her full, wet lips. His strong fingers slipped inside.

"OOOMMMPH!" Liz squealed around her father's flesh as Mike's fingers entered her. But Mike's other hand, gently resting on her head kept her at work. As she sucked and licked at his cock, Mike started to finger fuck his daughter. The pressure from her father's hand on her head lifted, but the message was clear -- carry on doing that -- so she did. And she licked and sucked, and gobbled and suckled and slurped. She licked up and down and around, swirling her tongue around the head of daddy's cock and dipping her tongue into the slit of his urethra.

Liz knew she was doing a good job from the motion of her father's hips and legs under her, and Mike's educated fingers slid in and out twisting and twining in and out and in and out. Liz drew his cock from her mouth and gasped as a sharp orgasm shook her, she groaned softly as she bent to Mike's cock again, and still his fingers touched and teased her.

Having found that 'sweet spot' Mike kept working it and Liz was treated to cum after cum after cum, each one sharp and separate, not massive orgasms but they shook her, making her pause in her attention to his cock. After several minutes of this, despite her attempts to make him stop, Liz had lost count of the number of times Mike had made her cum. Satisfied with this he allowed her to finish him off.

As she sucked his cum down, swallowing her father's seed Liz realised that, as she thought he would, Mike was the one who controlled this relationship. Licking the daddy cock clean, she was surprised to find that she was okay with this, it was very much his nature to be in control -- she realised that, understood it. And it wasn't like he abused his position, far from it, her father had owned her, and in that ownership he had made her feel very good. Wrapped in her father's arms, her bum pressed back into him Liz slept again.

Sometime in the early hours Liz woke and lay half-asleep going through the events of the last twelve hours in her head. Recalling her what she and Mike had done, her fingers strayed to her pussy and soon she was jilling herself, enjoying the feel of her fingers against her clitoris. But she had not been doing so for very long before her father's hands replaced hers. Soon he took his hands away and Liz found herself lying back as Mike took her. Whereas earlier they had made love, this time it was a fuck, and Mike fucked her hard. Once again he made sure that Liz had come - and she came hard, again - before he finished but having done so he continued fucking his daughter before cumming hard deep inside her.

Filled with her father's seed, having had several intense orgasms Liz Bailey slept again.

The next morning Liz felt well and truly fucked. She lay in her father's bed, naked, sprawled on top of the sheets. She would never have believed her 'old man' -- she had gotten a mental image of him being old at fifty. Oh yes, she told herself, she was going to have to park that idea, Mike was not 'old', he had proved that.

Liz remembered they were coming to do fittings for the suits they had bought, so she quickly showered and donned a pair of shorts and a singlet.

Mike was already seated eating breakfast in front of the windows where they had watched the storm the night before. Liz was taken aback for a second -- as she approached her father, full of love from the night before, and eager to just touch him again, it did not look as if he felt the same. Mike was dressed casually -- for the fitting -- but he looked as if the night before had not happened. Certainly not like he had been up most of the night fucking his daughter.

However he rose from his seat and reached out to greet her, and as soon as she felt his arms around her and she pressed herself against him, she knew. She knew that he loved her, and that the passion of the night before was still there. She could feel it as his arms wrapped her, and how he pressed her to him, and the swelling that pressed against her belly. Her father had always loved her - that she had known - but she recognised the sexuality and sensuality of his embrace. However Liz Bailey was not unintelligent, she knew her father was not going to suddenly turn into a blushing lover, he was a successful business man, and she recognised that he was compartmentalising the things which were happening. The tailors were due to visit soon and not long after that he would be concluding a multi-million pound business deal. This was his game face, though she could not help wanting to kiss it.

Which she did.

And which Mike responded to.

Liz realised they couldn't do this now, and at the same time as her father she broke the clinch. "Later," Mike told her.

"I know," she smiled back, "Game time!"

"That's my girl!"

"Daddy?"

"Yes Liz?"

"Last night was wonderful, I'm a little sore." And unbidden a picture of her mother entered her mind.

"What is it?" Her father asked immediately seeing Liz's face change.

"Mum." She said simply.

Mike took Liz's hands in his and brought them together in front of her. "Liz -- do you trust me?"

Liz nodded. "Of course."

"Then trust me if I say don't worry about your mother."

Liz was just wondering what he meant by this when the phone rang and the concierge announced the arrival of Billy Lo and his minions.

The next hour was a whirlwind of fitting, changing suits, more fitting and a hurried breakfast snatched between measuring tapes, tailor's chalk and pins. Billy placed himself in the middle of the suite and directed the actions of his assistants. There was something of the wizard in his action as he quietly guided the measuring and trimming -- though Liz was impressed how little there was of either, mainly it was a case of adjusting the final fit. Billy's sharp eyes saw everything, and at the end he nodded as if to say 'done'. More than all of the shopping they had done the day before Liz felt that this was a deliciously indulgent way to buy clothes. Having the tailors come to their hotel suite really did make her feel like visiting royalty.

When the tailors had finished Billy assured Mike that the suits would all be ready tomorrow in plenty of time before Mike and Liz left for the airport. And Liz was quite happy to believe they would be, then almost as quickly as they had arrived the tailors were gone.

Still excited from the tailor's visit Liz grabbed some juice before heading to the shower, her last conversation with her father before Billy's arrival temporarily forgotten.

The meeting with the Chinese business man Mr Li and his company was very formal, more formal than Liz had expected, however she was discovering this about Hong Kong. For all the technology -- and there was a lot of tech about, from talking, self-cleaning toilets in the hotels to 3-D projection screens advertising in the streets, even mini ones in the car that had brought them from the airport -- Hong Kong clung to certain 'old worlde' values. And this meeting was no exception. The heavily wood panelled, air conditioned meeting room was dominated by a table the size of a Kowloon Harbour barge. Eighteen seats in a deep red leather surrounded it (though only eight of them were currently filled).

All of the men and women already seated wore business dress. Liz had packed -- on her mother's suggestion a dark stone coloured linen suit, with flat sandals, she wore a very dark green silk shirt underneath it, accessorising it with a set of her mother's pearls and some of the gold jewellery she had inherited from her great-grandmother.

Her father also wore silk this time, a dark grey silk business suit -- from one of his previous trips to Billy Lo's, like the one's he had ordered the day before this was very much a traditional western cut, worn with a white silk shirt and dark blue JE Group tie -- the tie had the group monogram -- the letters J and E intertwined, done in gold thread.

As they sat down next to Tony Feeney, an assistant handed them a small over-ear headset (for translation). Two more assistants (Liz decided they were too well-dressed and all-together too focussed to be minions) brought in large flat screen tvs.

The introductions were made -- and this was made a lot easier by each delegate's name appearing in English and traditional Chinese script in an acrylic block in front of them. Liz made a note on her tablet to copy hers down -- it did look very cool. Just then one of the assistants came round with a small gift - of the type that is traditionally exchanged at functions like this - for them. A short demonstration showed them that what appeared to be a pen, when pointed at one of the acrylic blocks would take the information, and when pointed at the user's tablet write the delegate's name -- in both forms, their email addresses, social media connections and add a profile picture.

"I hope we got them something as cool as this!" Liz whispered to her father.

Tony signalled one of his assistants who brought in small boxes for the delegates which contained the delegate's name in Chinese pictograms in gold.

Next a second assistant wheeled in a small machine. Taking a small coil of gold wire she pressed several keys and Mr Li's name started to appear on the 3D printer. "Normally we would have to use a gold powder and layer it up, and then melt it -- the term is sinter it -- with a high temperature laser. This is a lot simpler and uses a coil of wire in any grade you want twelve, sixteen carat or twenty-four." Mike told her. "It won't ever take the place of a good jeweller but it's pretty cool eh?"

Liz had to agree, as did Mr Li and all of the Chinese delegates.

There was much beaming and clapping all around the table. But then that was it, for the next two hours all the smiling was just cover, it was down to hard bargaining. Liz was following it through the translation on her headset -- which was almost simultaneous, and she realised that really -- when it all came down to brass tacks -- what was going on was haggling. Okay, she thought, the language wasn't quite as colourful as some she had seen, at no point did anyone say "You're 'aving a giraffe! Bung me a monkey and we're square!" but she sensed they wanted to (transl. "You are having a laugh! Give me £500 and we can make a deal"). The Chinese seemed to want a huge reduction in the price -- playing for a reduction in the penalty clauses attached to the contract. But no one from the group was moving on that. There was room for movement around the number of individual user licenses, but the penalties were solid. Tony Feeney did most of the work, but occasionally he would look at Mike as if for guidance. That was when Liz realised how much Mike was controlling what was going on.

She switched from watching the main action, listening to the Chinese arguments with half an ear, following it in the background. Instead she watched her father, seeing him at work. He was, she saw, very calm, very still, as he watched and listened. Occasionally he would look something up on his tablet, and sometimes he would send an instant message, Liz thought they'd be aimed at Tony, and when she saw Tony look down and clear something off his tablet she knew that was how they were doing it. The actual looks between the men were unnecessary, Tony had his instructions by tablet. Liz wasn't in the loop for these messages -- her dad had explained that he wasn't keen on a general connection to prevent eaves dropping but somehow he and Tony were staying in touch. Once again Liz realised there was so much she could learn from her 'old man'.

Lunch was a buffet with a strong Chinese element, Mr Li immediately made his way over to see Liz, "Miss Bailey, so nice to see you again, has your visit to Hong Kong been everything you hoped for?"

Once again Liz was struck by Mr Li's voice, deep and melodious. She smiled warmly, "Yes it has, thank you - everything and more."

"You are enjoying it?" he asked.

"Immensely. How could I not? There's so much to see, and Hong Kong is so vital. And the shopping..."

Mr Li smiled, "Your father is truly blessed to have a daughter such as you."

Liz waved his compliment away, "I'm just my father's little girl."

"I am afraid you're altogether too modest Miss Bailey. If you ever want a job..."


"Are you trying to tempt me away from my father, Mr Li?"

"If you like." The big man smiled shyly, "Miss Bailey -- the issue is this, for many years here in China we have placed far too much emphasis on boy children. It is true that many more young ladies are coming up through our education system, but where boys have learned business through being involved, we need a way for our young ladies to experience the same sort of thing.


"May I speak frankly Miss Bailey?" Liz nodded and Mr Li went on. "I have two daughters of my own. They are good girls, still in school. China has changed much in the last 30 years -- since Dong Xiao Ping we have had many more chances dealing with foreign companies, but I worry that there will not be the chances for them that you have enjoyed."

"I am in a special situation-- my father owns the company, but the situation can't be that bad, Mr Li?"

"Perhaps not that bad," Mr Li nodded. "But I am sure someone like you -- or your father - could teach them so much."

"I'm sorry Mr Li, I have a feeling I'm going to be busy for few years yet. But I'll keep your offer in mind."

He offered Liz his hand which she shook, and they bowed as he said, "If you ever change your mind, Miss Bailey, please call me."

Mr Li had no sooner disappeared back into the busy room than Liz's father appeared at her side.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Mr Li was offering me a job." Liz smiled as her father's eyebrows shot upwards. "Seriously. But I think he said something interesting."

Quickly she explained the conversation, and impressively her father picked up her line of thought. After a moment he waved Tony Feeney over to join them. It took Mike seconds to explain his thoughts.