Inheritance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy was still laughing, "Do you get that a lot?" Liz asked him.

Billy Lo nodded "So many times but not as good as that", he said pointing at her dad, "Your father gets it just right. Would you like to look at shoes Miss Bailey?"

A collection of bundles were put in the boot of the car and Mike and Liz would have a fitting the next day at their hotel, ready to pick up the suits on the way to the airport. After that the driver whisked them away to the chaos of the Causeway Bay shopping district.

That afternoon Liz was exposed to shopping as she had never known it before. Many of the shop names were familiar from the British high street, but they were outnumbered by an eye battering array of other shops. Liz set about them with a will and her father stuck with her in this endeavour. It was, she realized something she could get used to, shop like visiting royalty, have her father pay for it, have the purchases picked up by the driver or forwarded to their hotel suite. Anything they did not take home in their luggage would be sent home to England by the hotel.

By early evening -- having spent what Liz thought must be an unholy amount - including some things she had insisted her father REALLY, REALLY needed -- they sat in the car as it slid through the insanity of the traffic.

"Are you dead set on going out for supper tonight dad?" She asked.

"Not necessarily -- what were you thinking?" Mike asked.

"I was thinking we could eat in the hotel or even see what room service have to offer. Why are you laughing?"

Her father paused in his amusement, "The same thing happened on my first date in London with your mum."

After she had gone to bed that night Liz stripped to just a pair of knickers. The bedroom was air-conditioned but Liz found the atmosphere close and it felt good to be naked. After an hour or so though she still couldn't sleep and went from the room to get some ice for a glass of water.

As she entered the shared lounge Liz realised that her dad was sat watching the lightning as another storm tore the Hong Kong sky apart. He had turned the couch round so it faced the window, and moved a foot stool so he could face the view, with his feet up, it appeared he had not heard her. Wearing just his pyjama bottoms and with a bottle of cold beer in his hand Mike was watching the dazzling rip and jag of the stormy sky.

Liz looked at him, trying to understand how the man in front of her fitted in with the powerful, rich man she was travelling with and the man she called daddy.

Mike must have realised she was there. "Do you want a beer?" He asked, "There's some good ones in the fridge."

Liz took one and went and sat by him. Naked as she was she should have been self-conscious but wasn't. Having a pool at her mother and father's house meant that Liz and her family were used to seeing each other wearing very little, though she had not gone topless at home since she was a small girl.

"You know awesome is a very over-used word_" he said, as another lightning bolt ripped the sky apart.

"But it is, isn't it?" Liz finished for him.

Her father looked at her and smiled. "How are you enjoying it so far?"

"Oh God, dad! It's been incredible. This. The meetings, shopping, Billie Lo's. Such a rush!"

"Have you forgiven me for Mrs Wu's?"

Liz leaned forwards and kissed her dad's cheek, leaning against him afterwards, "Of course I have, it just came as a bit of shock -- that's all. You didn't really take gan-gan Elizabeth there, did you?" She asked.

"No." Mike told her as she drank from her beer bottle, "She took your gran and me. She'd been there with great-grandfather John."

Liz spat beer out in surprise, "Seriously?"

"Yep!" Mike said with a smile, but Liz realised from his body language that that was all he was going to say.

Mike's arm covered her shoulder in a normal, fatherly way, and while he seemed to be ignoring her nakedness, as he did Liz realized there was a tension in herself. Where her shoulder touched her father's bare skin she could feel an electric tingle. She leaned back against his arm -- his strong, muscular arm, and suddenly the tingle was there too across her back.

For a few minutes Liz watched the lightning absorbed in the sensations she was feeling. Fuck, she thought to herself, she was getting aroused by her dad! Images raced through her mind - of Mike pumping his cock in and out of the Chinese girl's mouth, the image of Mike holding her own hand as she came, of her father calmly fucking his Chinese concubine for the evening as she was tongue lashed next to him. That her father could be such a sexual person had never occurred to her. But he was, and while Liz herself was often an aggressive lover, her father's assurance and quiet strength were something she found extremely attractive. Liz realised that it wasn't the coolness of the air-conditioning that was making her nipples stand out. Yet at the same as being excited by her feelings Liz was baffled.

Mike Bailey had been the head of her family all of her life. He was the centre -- not demanding, not domineering -- just being there running things. He was the ultimate authority, if Mike ever said 'No' that was it, no one in the household argued. He was often strict, but just as often loving, and for all of Liz's life that had been the word that described her family - loving. There had never been any suggestion of any impropriety, no wandering, no division. So how would her father react if she did put a move on him, would he respond?

Without a word Liz moved her father's left hand from her shoulder to her bare breast. Mike didn't say anything either but he did look at her, as he gently squeezed it, brushing his fingers across her taut hard nipple. Liz reached out with her left hand and touched his abdomen, laying her cool hand on his skin.

Liz turned her head and kissed her father's shoulder in a slow open-mouthed kiss. There was a quite audible popping sound as she finished the kiss. Expectantly Liz looked up at her father only to find he was still watching the storm. This time Liz deliberately sought Mike's nipple as she kissed and suckled at it, before looking at him again.

Mike looked down at his daughter, "Are you sure?" he asked. "Really sure?"

Liz nodded, and felt a thrill of excitement surge through her. As she kissed his bare skin again, Mike massaged her breast, this time with a firmer touch. Despite her nodded assurance, Liz was feeling a huge conflict inside herself, in one part of her mind she was an awkward teen and in another she was Liz Bailey now, today. In another part she wanted to throw her leg over her father and roughly fuck him with the lightning filled sky behind her, but she also wanted her father to take her firmly but gently. Liz wanted to be top, but, she realised, it would be more Mike's style to own her, if she let him that she was sure. She would not be owned like a cheap harlot, she knew her dad well enough to know he would never treat any woman like that, but he would own her. It was up to her to decide if she wanted him to let him.

Thoughts of family had gone temporarily, her mother forgotten -- as the light from the lightning arcs flickered across their couch there was only the here and now. Liz's father drew her to him, brought her up on his chest and wrapped his arms round her.

His hand slid down her back and he pushed his fingers inside the waistband of her knickers, his strong hand massaging her arse, first one cheek then another, while other hand held her face, her chin positioned in the palm of his hand and they kissed. Liz was amazed at just how good a kisser her dad was. He would kiss gently, lovingly, then vary it with hungry, ravenous kisses. He would take tender little pecks and stuttering butterfly kisses before he would bite and maul at her mouth as if he actually wanted to consume her. And all the time he lay quite still, apart from his strong hands caressing and stroking her firm bottom, while Liz sprawled across his body.

By now her knickers were falling down her thighs, Mike lowered her back to the couch and stood up, a noticeable bulge in his pyjama bottoms. He offered his hand to his daughter and she took it as he led her towards his bedroom and the waiting bed. Liz's knickers fell to the floor by the couch and the forgotten beer bottles.

In her dad's room, also lit by the storm, Liz took a deep breath as she started to undress her father. She knelt and untied the waist of his pyjama bottoms, the silk hissed as it slid downwards and Mike's cock appeared. Not massive, it was a good size and thick, but before she could lean forwards to it Mike had reached down and lifted her to her feet. Liz knew then that - as she had suspected -- her father would take the lead, set the pace and decide the direction that things would go in. She knew she would be safe, already she had a feel for her father as a lover, strong, not inexperienced much to her surprise, not at all vanilla, he would see her satisfied before he finished. This put him in front of most of her recent male lovers.

Idly Liz wondered if this had been planned, as a seduction, first the trip itself, Mrs Wu's, the amount he had spent on her out shopping - now this. But she realised that her father had made no overt moves of his own, had inaugurated nothing to justify her thoughts.

Standing about the same height the daughter and her father kissed, hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Liz's thoughts ambled onwards -- she had no qualms about shagging her father and the firmness of the erection pressed against her belly was a clear sign that Mike felt the same way about his daughter. It was strange, she turned the idea over in her mind as they continued to kiss, here was her father the head of the company, scion of the family, master of the house kissing with her like new young lovers.

Liz drew Mike backwards, bringing him towards to the bed -- her father resisted slightly at first before allowing himself to be brought to the crisp white linen. Mike regarded his daughter in the light of one brilliantly white flash of lightning, she really was a stunning figure of a woman, before lowering his head to suckle at the breasts that had been so inviting in the first place. It would have been natural for him, he realised, to want to lead, to take control, to love his daughter the best way he knew. But equally true to himself Mike wanted to know something else as well, he wanted to know how it would be if Liz took the lead.

Suddenly Liz raised her hand and lifted her father's head off her breast. "What are we doing?"

"I thought you were sure. I asked if you were certain." Mike told her.

"I was, er I am." Liz stammered.

"So?" her father asked.

"I want you." She whispered to him, "And I don't understand it. You're my father, I love you, but I want you too."

"Is that impossible?"

Liz could see his face in the light from the window, but Mike gave no sign of what he was thinking. "It's not normal, it's taboo..."

"But you still want to do it?" He asked her.

Liz nodded, "Yes," she whispered.

"So?" That question again. Lightning flashed. His hand caressed her breast again, his thumb pressed against her nipple, coaxing it back to fullness.

Liz's eyes closed with the feeling, "Ooooooohhhh yes!" She moaned.

"We're each of us many different people Liz, and they're all inside us just waiting for a chance to emerge, sometimes they're people no one else ever sees." Mike told her speaking quietly in her ear. "The secret is to choose the person for the moment."

Mike's mouth moved down Liz's throat, finding the hollow of her neck where it met her shoulder, all the time stroking her nipple with his thumb. Suddenly Liz's passion flared and she brought her legs up, wrapping them around his hips. Her long elegant fingers stretched wide as she pushed his shoulders down to the mattress, and she could feel his hardness nestling against her. Quickly she wriggled herself back onto that hardness, feeling its length up inside of her. Settled and wanting to enjoy this, Liz pressed Mike down to the mattress. She was being naughty, deliciously naughty, sinful in a way she had never ever thought to explore. She was exploring and blasting past taboos, Elizabeth Jane Bailey was going to rock her old man's world in a way he had never known.

Liz settled herself down on her father's erection -- on her daddy's cock she told herself. Squeezing herself onto it, milking his cock as she rocked slowly back and to on the hardness, the hardness that belonged to her father.

"Oh daddy!" Her moan was drawn out and originated down in her abdomen. Mike raised his hands and squeezed and kneaded her breasts, bringing them together he raised his head and licked and sucked on them. Liz moaned at the touch of his lips, her breasts were always supersensitive when aroused. And Mike tackled them enthusiastically -- sensing Liz's response. She writhed as she lowered herself down, grinding her pelvis slowly into his, feeling -- and loving that feeling -- his cock penetrate her fully.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, so good!" She squealed, "Ooooh, fuck me deeper daddy!" Again and again Liz sank down and ground her hips around the base of her father's hard prick. Mike's hips responded almost instinctively, lifting to meet Liz's downwards thrusts. Liz was enjoying this, her father was a good partner, but she was ready to go to the next level.

Liz's movements became more energetic, as she rose and fell, Mike slid his hands down to her hips, to steady her. He watched her unrestrained breasts bounce. His daughter had a wild, ecstatic grin on her lovely face, which made him smile too as he slammed upwards to meet her.

Soon Liz could feel her orgasm building and she varied her movements as she sought to grind it out of their union, pushing up and down and rotating her hips on the down stroke. Mike knew her climax was close and continued his vigorous thrusts, making Liz work to gain her reward. When it hit her, the sensation was so strong Liz had to stop her movements and let it take over. Falling forwards she managed to get her hands onto Mike's chest, as her head fell forwards -- hair framing her face, as she started to shudder and the orgasm ripped through her. Starting in her pelvis and spreading up through her torso and shaking her like rag.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, yeah!" Liz's muttered litany punctuated her cum, as with each tremor of her orgasm she rocked back and to.

Mike eased his movement to let Liz recover herself, backing off the energy of his thrusts but not letting his daughter off the hook just yet. Liz for her part recovered quickly though she felt several after-shocks as she sat herself up right again.

"Shit dad, if I had known you could fuck like this -- I would have done this earlier. Shit!" She exclaimed as another cum shook her.

Mike laughed, urging his daughter to one side so they lay facing each other on the bed. Liz's leg lay on top of his hip now and he stroked her smooth thigh as he continued to fuck her -- much more gently now. "It must have been the storm," he told her. "Remember how excited you used to get when you were a child?"

Liz laughed with him before she leaned forwards and kissed him deeply, trailing her hands across the skin of his chest, caressing his abdomen. Recovered from her own orgasm Liz stretched her legs, circling Mike's waist with them, pulling him deeper. Mike too had recovered past his 'crisis' and was ready to do more.

Kissing his daughter back with equal ardour he rolled Liz onto her back and lifted her hips, dragging a pillow to place it underneath them. With Liz comfortable he lifted both of her ankles and used the better access to drive deep into his daughter's slick, wet pussy.

"OH! Shit! Yesssss!" Liz hissed as Mike pushed into her. He paused, pressing himself against her bare pubis, feeling her pussy contract around him. Liz was milking him with her inner muscles, squeezing him, and massaging his cock. Mike turned his head and kissed his daughter's calf. Gently he kissed her flesh, lovingly, each kiss an affirmation of his love and his passion.

Quietly he moaned as he kissed her, Liz felt the vibrations of his moan buzz through his lips and into her flesh. It was as if the moan travelled through her, as without warning Liz echoed her father's sound as and a low throaty moan burst from her lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Liz rolled her head back, loving the feeling of her father's lips. She flexed her legs, taking them out of her father's hands, before wrapping them around him again. With one leg over the other she locked them together at the ankle and pulled Mike in tight, holding him in place. Constricted as he was, her father responded by making smaller motions, working his hips not just back and to but adding in other motions to stimulate his little girl.

Despite Liz's legs clamping his hips hard to hers Mike was working hard at fucking his daughter, and soon he felt his orgasm building. Lowering his head he nibbled at Liz's nipples, seeing her writhe with pleasure, and slowly, perfectly aware of what he was doing her father stopped moving his hips. His finger slipped between them finding Liz's clitoris. Liz -- at first baffled by Mike's cessation of movement, welcomed the probing finger. She flexed her hips, maintaining her grip around Mike, allowing his fingers to find her slick, slippery pussy lips, and inevitably her erect and supersensitive clit.

It did not take Mike long to achieve what he wanted and soon he was hunched over Liz who had fallen backwards onto the bed, unclasping her legs, her hands grasping for and tangling in the sheets as her father played her like an instrument. A touch more pressure and Liz was jolted by the short sharp body wracking shock of a cum. This went on for some moments before using his fingers to slide in and out of Liz's pussy Mike ended her wonderful agonies with a delicious orgasm that much gentler than those he had inflicted on her before, but it was also much stronger, so strong in fact that for a while Liz lost track of things.

Liz came to, wrapped in her father's arms. She lay quietly for a second, eyes open, noting the storm still flashing across the sky. Her father's left arm lay under her cheek pillowing her head. His right hand rested on her hip and Li's body rested against him, both of them partially covered by a sheet.

"How long was I out?" Liz asked not knowing whether Mike was awake or not.

The answer was immediate, answering that question, "Only a few moments. That last one hit you pretty hard."

Liz grunted, Mike looked over her shoulder at her, "What?"

"I was going to rock your world," she told him, "And instead you rocked mine. Seriously daddy, if I had known ... Oh My God! You're still hard!"

Liz's hand found Mike cock, still hard, still sticky from her juices, "You didn't come yet?"

Without waiting Liz wriggled round and slid down the bed, not letting go of Mike. He rolled onto his back, and let Liz position herself sprawled across his thighs pressing her daddy's cock to her lips and licking it up and down. Liz marvelled to herself at her old man' stamina as Mike lifted himself up on his elbows to watch.

If such a conversation had ever taken place Liz would have said of herself that all things considered she loved a nice cock. Women, she'd have told you, are wonderful -- soft, warm, delicious and incredibly sexy. Liz loved women and delighted in each one she made love to. To her a woman as a lover is a banquet to the senses and everything a sensual woman could want. But then, she would say, who can live solely on banquets. Cock -- hard cock, long cock, softening cock, chubby cock, lean throbbing cock, pounding cock, slippery sliding cock, slick cock, penetrating cock and best of all spurting cock -- was what it was about. Her father's cock, the cock that had helped make her, fitted her hand beautifully as she washed it with her tongue, wanking it gently at first.