Inside The Dark Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was left to chance. Sister and I were dressed and made up carefully, so we resembled Mark's mother and Mark's sister exactly as they appeared on their wedding days. Mark was marrying his mother and his sister and he was going to spend his life with them. That was the reality to be created.

Sister and I waited before the door to the private holographic chapel, projected into sensible existence for the purpose of the wedding. Sister and I were both excited and nervous. We were so close to meeting Mark for the first time. We both wanted to gaze into his eyes. We both wanted to kiss him. We both wanted to take him to bed.

Then the doors to the holographic chapel were opened. We were each invited to take the arm of a man, so we could be escorted down the aisle. Mark's father Andrew acted as my chaperone and Mark's brother-in-law acted as the chaperone of Sister. I linked my arm with Mark's father and he escorted me into the chapel, past the aisles of smiling well dressed people, towards the altar where Mark and the wedding party stood waiting.

Sister and I passed by my essence and Dana. Both women looked stunned. They gasped as they saw us coming down the aisle of the holographic chapel. Dana looked particularly astonished. It was the first time she had ever seen Sister and it stupefied her. Sister was her mirror image in three dimensional living and breathing form.

Mark was right there and he was looking at Sister and I as we approached him. Sister and I were all smiles.

Something inside my consciousness and my heart seemed to burst softly, as I looked into his dark eyes and at his mouth. He was a beautiful and sensitive looking young man. I had tears in my eyes as I stopped by his side. I smiled brightly at him. I instantly loved Mark with all my heart.

I looked across at Sister. She occupied a place on Mark's other side. She was looking at Mark with the same sort of adoration I was feeling. The two men who chaperoned us and assisted us down the aisle withdrew, returning to their seats. Sister and I were left alone with Mark and the wedding party, at the front of the chapel, before the officiating priestess and her entourage.

The marriage ceremony was a hybrid, combining traditional elements and some contemporary components. Marriage, as an institution, was largely irrelevant in society. Most people now lived communally and engaged in sharing. The idea of monogamy and the nuclear family were relics of a bygone age. Most people enjoyed each other in large orgies and group sexual situations. The children produced by the group were reared by the group in a loving way.

Some people, such as Mark and his immediate family still valued marriage.

Those individuals, who enjoyed incestuous pleasures valued marriage more highly than others. The act of getting married and receiving the sanction and recognition of the state, or family and friends, seemed to take on a stronger erotic charge when one was marrying their mother, their father or their sibling. The undertone of possession associated with marriage attracted individuals who enjoyed incest. The taboo element in incest remained, in a sense, but merely as an echo.

Some men, like Mark, just wanted to flaunt the fact that his mother and his sister were also his wives. It really appealed to him psychologically. Marriage still held some value for these types of people. The community respected their views and wishes. Nobody really cared anymore.

The Priestess married Mark, Sister and I before a hushed congregation. I hadn't experienced much in my life after becoming self-aware, apart from endless examinations and tests, so the arcane words and ancient rituals made me cry and held me spellbound. I couldn't believe I was finally marrying Mark, my man, my beloved son, after all the years of waiting in stark clinical spaces and in isolation, with just Sister by my side.

"By the powers vested in me by the state of Virginia, I now pronounce you husband and wives. You may now kiss the brides," the Priestess said with a warm smile and a wink in my direction.

Mark reached out with tentative fingers and lifted my soft veil. I could smell his desire and register the look of need in his eyes. He leant in and took my chin between his thumb and index finger. His lips met mine. I took him in my arms and slowly and gently devoured his lips.

The congregation murmured their approval and then applause broke out as I opened my mouth and invited Mark to do the same. I carefully slipped my tongue inside Mark's mouth as the applause thundered in our ears. It was then Sister's turn to be kissed and she gratefully accepted the feel of Mark's lips against hers and his tongue inside her mouth. Sister and I stood on either side of our husband, our son and brother, and exchanged hot deep kisses in front of the whole holographic chapel.

PART FOUR – HONEYMOON IN THE DARK ZONE

Mark decided to enjoy his honeymoon inside the Dark Zone. Sister and I tentatively agreed with his plans, once we realised Mark had no intention of becoming embroiled in the morass of civil war or submerged within the terrible illusions, which existed in many corners of the Zone.

Sister and I were well aware of the Dark Zone, as we possessed detailed files regarding its history, its substance and its sprawling character. The Zone had once been referred to as the internet by people living in the late 20th and early 21st centuries. At that time one could only access this internet on computers and other types of objects.

Then in the mid 21st century, one no longer required objects like a computer or a phone to access this internet. This rudimentary Dark Zone began to take on a spatial and temporal form. It existed as an enormous billowing cloud, replete with trillions of flawless spaces, trillions of angles and perspectives on an illusion called reality, and trillions of life-forms who articulated and wove text and images together. It took on an objective existence, overlaying and decorating everything in its path. It spread like a technological cancer throughout our entire solar system.

One no longer needed a computer or a phone to enter this internet. One could access it through thought, through conscious effort. One didn't just look at this internet on a computer screen - one actually lived inside it for days, months or years at a time. I have heard of some people who have been physically and mentally trapped inside it for their entire lives.

The Dark Zone was born in the early 22nd century. The vast three dimensional space brought into being during the internet age, was expanded one thousand fold over the course of the next 50 years. It then grew in size one hundred thousand fold after that. It was renamed the Dark Zone.

The Zone has continued to proliferate and extend in all directions. It is now so vast and complex that law enforcement authorities can no longer monitor its entirety or manage all its manifestations. It has become a place where warfare, anarchy and violence flourish. There are parts of the Dark Zone, which have never been explored, let alone settled in. It is an entirely self-perpetuating system and it continues to grow at an alarming rate.

Mark, Sister and I sat together in each other's arms. We were all naked. We sat there with our eyes closed, concentrating and preparing our idea.

Sister accessed the reality of the idea first. Mark and I had entered the Dark Zone, but were still sitting in a pitch black space without any character called the Negation.

I grasped the idea at last. Then Mark sensed its detail. All three of us entered the site at last. The place emerged before our eyes. The space acquired its substance, its fabric, its detail. We focused and we were there.

I kissed Mark again as the dark features of a beach formed itself around us. Two enormous icy blue moons on a plum coloured horizon line cast an eerie glow on the golden and silver sands. Hot surf, the colour of Vermilion rolled and thundered behind us – the steaming bloody liquid raced up the beach towards us.

"Oh Mommy," Mark whispered after we broke our kiss.

"Let me try," Sister whispered.

Mark turned to his sister and she considered his desperate looking expression. Sister kissed him firmly, holding the back of his head in her hands. Sister was overwhelming him. She was intoxicating and confusing him. Her brother Mark was so aroused.

I could sense my son's desire keenly. I could smell his need for Sister, for his wife. I saw an exposed spot on my son's neck, which was in need of a kiss. I lunged at it and buried my lips there. Sister and Mark kissed with a fluid motion, their mouths sliding smoothly together, their tongues probing.

"It's my turn Sister," I whispered.

They broke their kiss with a soft smack. Mark turned to me as Sister withdrew. He was red faced. His eyes were glassy. His mouth was soft. His senses were stirred and he was spellbound.

"Oh mommy I love you," he whispered as I placed my hands on him, leant in and sealed his mouth with mine.

Mark trembled with a long soft spasm and closed his eyes more tightly. Sister and I were kissing his lips, his face and his neck, as our soft hands skimmed and fondled him below.

Sister and I had to be more careful. I assessed Mark's body with my understanding. I concluded that one more deep tremor at this stage would lead to ejaculation. Sister must have reached the same conclusion because she withdrew her lips and tongue from Mark's mouth. She stared at him, her face inches from his and caressed his cheek with her hand.

"Oh Sister," he whispered, "I've waited so long to be with you."

"So have we son," I whispered, answering on Sister's behalf.

"I love you both," Mark whispered.

Sister remained silent. She stared at her brother.

"I love you Mark," I whispered, then I leant across and kissed my son again, pushing my tongue back inside.

Sister and I kissed Mark in tandem. We made a lot of noise. We caressed each other with shaking hands. All three of us grew more excited. We clung to each other and our surrounds grew pitch black, as we made ready to travel through the Dark Zone again.

My son lay on his back in the dark Negation around us. He was shaking again, but I judged him to be physically and emotionally capable. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't see my hand when I held it just inches from my face. I had to rely on my sense of sound, smell and touch to deduce anything in the Negation.

Sister and I drew on our expertise and silently agreed - we had a duty as pleasure models to tread a fine line with Mark. All our kisses and caresses were carefully selected to give Mark the maximum in bodily pleasure without causing him to ejaculate. Sister and I quickly refined and perfected the skill.

We judged that we could stimulate all his senses and not provoke his orgasm for 6 hours, 7 minutes and 21 seconds, if we maintained our current approach to pleasing him. We believed we could drive him clinically insane in 149 hours, 15 minutes and 42 seconds, if required.

Mark lay twisting and turning. He groaned softly as our new surroundings formed themselves around us. We lay inside a rich green crackling blaze. We lay on a soft rug. The space was formless, carpeted and wallpapered by a sweep of stars. We had little idea of how far we'd come and where we were.

"Mommy," my son whispered as I asked him to turn his head to the side and then kissed the spot behind his ear. I ran my hand up his chest.

"Lay as still as you can bro," Sister whispered.

"Yes, okay Sister, I'll try. I can't stop shaking," Mark whispered.

We finally broke into laughter and re-calculated our particular approach to pleasing Mark. He was twisting and turning beneath our gliding hands and soft kisses. He was laughing and groaning uncontrollably, raising his hips and stretching his lower back. We tortured him without mercy for another 31 seconds. We stopped and looked at each other.

A decision was made to focus our attention and affection on my son's cock. Sister and I silently agreed and re-calculated our approach. I assessed the quantity of semen in my son's balls, grasped the level of stimulus in his nervous system. His general wellbeing and stamina were also taken into account. We could make him cum five times over the course of the next 12 hours. This projection was based on our use of our mouth and hands alone on his hard cock.

We were all holding each other and somersaulting slowly through the Negation.

Sister and I were down between my son's long legs – we held a hip in each hand and Mark's cock in the other. Sister and I were pumping my son's cock by hand and thick fluid was squelching in our palms and running along our fingers. We were whipping and churning the fluid into fragrant froth.

I leant in and sucked Mark's cock. Sister and I both agreed that re-calculating our approach was the best tactical move for us to initiate. Mark loved our strategy. I sucked my son's knob with quick soft bobs while Sister and I patted and caressed the base of his cock with our fluid covered thumbs. Sister was licking Mark's balls and anus, as we continued to turn slowly over and over in the pitch black of the Negation.

"Let me try this technique on him," Sister whispered. She was invisible. She was merely a whisper in the dark.

We were both trying to learn as much about Mark's body as possible and we were acquiring knowledge at an astounding rate. Sister and I shared my son's cock. We slurped and slipt. We made a damned ugly sticky mess and got saliva and pre-cum everywhere in our desire to please Mark.

Sister must have tried her new technique, as Mark groaned softly. I took the cock in hand and dropped my head a few minutes later. I sucked Mark with soft fury. I drove down, my lips nice and snug against the hot salty surface and then drew back with hollowed cheeks, the pressure on the outside surface a touch tighter.

"Ohhh my God mommy," he whimpered at me.

Sister and I estimated that time to first orgasm was 3 minutes and 13 seconds, according to current performance parameters.

Sister and I sucked Mark relentlessly and vigorously. The taste of oozing pre-cum made us even more voracious. I was so hungry for this human being. I was groaning and growling softly, my mouth filled with hot penis.

I refused to give the dick to Sister when she asked for her next turn. She grumbled, and then contented herself with licking the exposed base and balls. My programming required me to worship Mark's cock. I was expected to treat my son's penis with religious devotion. I had to treat it like it was the most important thing in my life. Mark's semen was the nectar of the Gods.

"Oh mommy, that feels so good."

Sister answered for me. I was far too involved to respond.

Mark reached his first orgasm, as we slowly stopped turning in the Negation and settled down into a strange new world of silver light, angles and the screech of reptilian birds. Sister lunged at the cock, trying to get closer. We were both now on our knees and my son was standing on his feet.

"Awww! Awww! Awww," my boy roared as his cock exploded in my mouth.

I lifted my head off and the tip continued to erupt. I pumped him with my fist. Sister and I both laughed as the semen flew from the head of Mark's cock and streaked our faces and hair. Sister then took the cock in her mouth and scrubbed Mark by hand and accepted the final bursts of cum from his overwrought epileptic body.

Sister and I considered each other's shining facial features for a moment. A fine strand of my son's cum ran up Sister's T-zone. A pool of pearl coloured fluid lay in her open mouth. It was glossy on her dark red lips and it spotted her chin. The white fluid looked so startling against Sister's black skin.

We registered Mark's intense enjoyment and his expectations. We leant forward and kissed each other passionately. I opened my mouth wide and Sister held my face in her hands. I accepted the dribbling stream of semen in my mouth and then swallowed it. We carefully licked cum from each other's face. My son gasped with joy. He was blissfully happy.

Sister and I were both pleased. We were serving our function. We were thriving in our intended occupation. We loved Mark and he loved us.

*******

We were turning slowly in a monotonous side roll in an impossibly vast universe of fire and ice. The three of us carefully explored each other with our fingers and gazed into each other's eyes, as we floated down through green and orange cloud cover, and then drifted across a mirror surface of blue and gold flames, towards black fuming mountain ranges far before us. Our bodies glowed hot and dark red/brown as we rolled endlessly in the steam and fog, thundering fire-falls being disclosed below us through the fiery mist.

Mark kissed Sister softly and brushed the dark hair from her face. Mark turned to me and kissed me again. We clung to our new husband.

"I guess some things are meant to be," my son said with tears in his eyes.

"Of course they are," I said, after kissing his cheek. "All three of us were designed to be together."

"We were written in the stars," Sister said, causing Mark to smile.

"There's so much I want to know about you both."

"We're not going anywhere Mark, my darling," Sister said. "We have a lifetime together."

*******

We sought a new location so we could have sex. We could barely focus on our idea. We spun endlessly head over heels, in the nether regions of a world of ice, white rivers and pale mist. Sister was stroking Mark's cock again, even though her brother was aroused and ready to penetrate her body. The three of us kissed - we were deep and vocal.

"Stop and focus," I whispered, "or we'll end up in a warzone or worse when we jump."

Mark ran his hands through Sister's hair. He looked down at her with wide eyes, his mouth open – he cradled her as she licked his hard nipples and kissed his chest. She ran her slimy hand over his balls.

"Sister," I commanded.

"I want to suck his cock again Mommy. I want to suck it."

"Wait, Sister."

She stopped her attack on Mark's body. She looked at me with anger and resentment for a moment. He was gasping and shaking in our arms. Sister looked insane. She looked obsessed.

"I want him inside me first Mommy," Sister demanded.

I nodded, concerned about Sister's capacity to be rational and fulfil her occupational responsibilities.

We held each other tight. We closed our eyes and forged our idea. We passed through the Negation and into our chosen site.

*******

I emerged first, ascending through an ocean of bubbling honey and breaking the surface tension of the golden liquid. My dark slick head came through the sweet thick fluid and then my streaming black body followed. I stepped out of the ocean of honey and then sank down into a pool of warm flowing caramel with a yellow/brown splash.

Sister and Mark followed me. The ocean gave birth to them in a burst of molten sugar. They rose from the golden fluid. The honey streamed. It ran down their faces in thick sweet sheets. It clung and slopped down their hair and it shone and swam on their bodies. They climbed out of the ocean, laughing, wiping the flood of syrup from their eyes. The two of them dropped into the caramel pool opposite me.

"This is the craziest idea Mark," Sister said, breaking into fresh laughter. "God, I can't wait to fuck you."

"It's a ridiculous idea," I said, "but good fun nonetheless."

Mark's laughter abruptly came to an end when Sister kissed his mouth and ran her fingers through his gluggy soaking hair. She made him stand up and then she went straight for his caramel honey cock. I watched Sister suck Mark off for a few moments.