Inside The Dark Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My darling son, I'm never going to let you out again," she whispered. "I'm never going to let you out Mark. I'm never going to let you go Mark."

He closed his eyes, inhaled deeply. His cock was deep inside his mother's body. His balls sat snugly against her, tickled by her surrounding pubic hair.

I knew I was beaten now. My essence and her son were undertaking a magical journey. There was a sense of occasion and a mystery between a mother and son in love. One craved the adoration and the contact, which had been taken away and the other wanted to lavish affection and smother the other.

I didn't expect Catherine to let her son out of her body, nor did I expect Mark to withdraw his penis, until he gave his mother what she wanted from him.

I contented myself with stretching out, on my side, on the star bed.

Mark wanted to make a gift of his hot semen. He wanted to give it to her. He wanted to flood his mother's body with it. They were weaving a spell together. She was going to help him. She would use her pussy on him, until he shook with pleasure, roared and gave her the gift.

He would shoot and squirt the gift inside her soft snug receptacle as she held him tight and whispered in his ear. Then she would invite him to lay his head on her breast and she would cradle him and look out at the solar system. She would stroke his hair and consider the vast sweep of stars.

"Oh mother, I love you."

"I love you, darling boy."

Their glowing heaven-streaked bodies moved rhythmically in the star bed. She looked up at him and he down at her. They kissed softly. He thrust and she gasped.

Her hands and arms moved slowly up his rippling sides and down his tense spine as he plunged deep inside his mother's open body. I could see the shining organ between her open legs. It ran like quicksilver in the starlight. It ran like a fluid thing, flashing as it slipped in and out of Catherine's oozing pungent body.

"Awww mother," he whispered urgently.

"Oh c'mon, my darling son," she whispered right into his ear, as he lay down on top of her, in her arms. "Give it to me."

The two of them were deep, ragged-breathing things. They were hot mating-animals caught out in the cold universe with its blazing stars. My husband was rapidly approaching orgasm. His lips were against his mother's ear. Her wide open legs were rocking. Her hips were being driven into. Her lower body bore the brunt of his passionate thrusts with a sharp slap and a delicious crunch.

"Oh my Gawd mother," he groaned out aloud. Then he began to roar as I knew he would.

I could take it no more. I formed my idea with tears in my eyes. I entered the Negation, turning to take one last look at the scene I was fleeing from. My Mark was lying on top of his mother. He was taut and shaking himself to pieces. She was thick, warm and soft. He strained and ejaculated, physically supported by her bones and her beautiful gleaming curves. Her hands ran smoothly over his shoulder blades and into his hair as she kissed him and urged him on.

Catherine turned and looked at me with a soft considered expression in her eyes as I vanished. Did she even feel sorry for me?

I could vaguely hear Mark telling me he was sorry, as the star bed disappeared and I dropped endlessly through the Negation. His soft voice echoed in my ears.

"I'm so sorry Mommy," he whispered.

PART EIGHT – WE ARE IN DANGER

Sister and I sat huddled together, under a blanket, on the lounge. Sister's head was on my shoulder and she was sobbing. I was trying to be strong, but I had tears in my eyes.

Catherine and Mark were sitting opposite us - trying to explain themselves and trying to ease our pain.

"I'm so sorry Mommy," my essence said softly. "Mark and I didn't want to hurt you and Sister. Mark and I are in love. We want to be together. We want to get married and have children of our own. Surely, you understand?"

"I want Mark to be happy," I said sadly. "I want what's best for him."

"Me too Mommy," my essence said, leaning forward in her chair.

"I'm very sorry Mommy," Mark said. "Please don't be upset Sister."

Sister buried her face in my shoulder and cried. I turned and kissed her head and put my arm around her.

"I've also gone and told your corporate representative about Sister's problems," my essence said. "I'm sure they can help Sister."

Sister and I gasped. We stared at my essence for a moment.

"Mark told me about Sister's personality problems. I approached the people that made Sister. I'm sure they can help her feel better."

"When did you do this Catherine," I asked.

"I contacted them half an hour or so ago - I'm sorry, I should have done it sooner."

Sister burst into fresh tears. I was stunned. I looked at both Mark and my essence. They had no idea what they had done. They had no idea what danger Sister was in.

"What am I going to do Mommy? They're going to terminate my existence."

"Nothing's going to happen to you my darling. Nobody's going to take you from me. I'll die before I let someone hurt you."

"Wait a minute," Mark said. "What are you talking about Mommy?"

My essence stared at me, completely confused.

"You don't understand what you've done Catherine," I said. "Sister and I don't have a purpose anymore. We don't have a function. We don't have an occupation anymore."

"I'm sure they can find something else for you to do. I'm sure..."

"No, it doesn't work that way," I interrupted. "They'll probably terminate my life. That's the way it usually works – termination is the most efficient and cost effective solution in a situation like this. At the very least they will remove my consciousness and scrub my personality. I will disappear without a trace. I will never remember Mark and I will never remember Sister. I will be gone forever."

"Oh no - surely not Mommy."

"But it gets worse," I continued. "The authorities now know Sister isn't performing properly. They will conclude she's dysfunctional and potentially dangerous. The authorities will probably arrange for her to be hunted down and terminated on sight."

"No, I won't let that happen – I promise."

"There's nothing you can do Catherine. We don't have a function, an occupation. We are anomalies. We are potential criminals. We are potential revolutionaries. That's how we'll be viewed - we don't have an occupation and an approved function anymore. And to make matters worse, Sister is unwell."

"Well, you can stay with us," Mark said, looking deeply concerned.

"Yes, of course, you can both stay here - there, problem solved!"

"Maybe I could stay, but what about Sister? The authorities know she is unwell. She cannot stay here. She is now marked for death, don't you understand? They now regard her as irrational and potentially violent. Don't you get it?"

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," my essence said, holding her head in her hands.

Mark was speechless.

"You have to run, both of you – just get away."

"Yes, Catherine we have to run," I said sadly.

My beautiful life with Mark and Sister was undone. My marriage to the man I loved was undone. Sister and I were in danger and facing death. My essence had destroyed everything to be with Mark.

We had to run – there was no other option. I refused to let the authorities terminate Sister, and I refused to let them wipe my personality, consciousness and memories out of existence. We had to run. There was so little time now.

Core-Tech-Power must have been aware of our status. They would program and release the mechanical wolf pack and they would hunt Sister down. The mechanical wolf pack was relentless, unbreakable and ferocious. They couldn't be bargained with and they couldn't be stopped. They would tear Sister to pieces once they found her and they would find her very quickly if we remained on this planet.

"We have to get out of here now Mark," I whispered, tears in my eyes. "They will send the wolf pack to find us."

"Oh God, come with me quick," Mark said.

Mark took us deeper into the house. He showed us into his old bedroom. My eyes filled with tears at the prospect of having to leave him. Sister was still sobbing and she was red-faced.

"Get out Mark," I demanded. "Just go. You don't want to be in here when they come. Trust me, you'll be dead too."

Mark kissed me softly on the lips. He kissed Sister.

He was crying, not sure whether to stay or leave. Then my essence burst into the bedroom.

"Lock the door Mark, now. They're coming."

Mark nodded at his mother. He closed and locked the bedroom door.

I could hear them. The mechanical wolf pack smashed their way through the front door far below us. I could hear their horrifying growls and their pounding steps as they raced through the house and up the staircase towards us.

"Come here, all of you," my essence said. "Join hands quickly - I'm not going to let you die because of my selfishness. We all love Mark and belong together. Now focus."

The four of us joined hands and drew in close to each other.

We formed the idea together. We all vanished from sight and entered the Dark Zone, just seconds before the mechanical wolf pack crashed through the bedroom door and entered. I turned and saw them as the bedroom drifted away and the darkness of the Negation closed around me. They circled about, their reinforced steel jaws snapping and their noses sniffing the empty air.

My destination was the deepest parts of the Dark Zone. That would be my new home from now on.