Inside The Dark Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I regarded the bland corridor, the plain doors with their tarnished room numbers and their cracked paint. I peered up the stairs into the darkness and gloom above. The sharp footsteps began again.

"Mark, where are you," I screamed.

******

I woke up with a start. Mark was jolted from sleep as well.

"Are you okay Mommy," Mark asked, his voice thick and soft with sleep.

"Just a dream Mark, that's all."

He pulled me deeper into his warm arms and kissed me. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Do you want to have sex Mark, so you can get back to sleep?"

"Not right now Mommy, in a few hours," he whispered, stroking my hair. "Sister took care of me earlier."

"She has a habit of doing that: getting in first before me."

"Yeah," Mark whispered. "She seems to be permanently attached to my cock. I woke up a few times during the night and found her curled up, fast asleep, with my cock in her mouth."

"Silly girl," I whispered, laughing softly. "She just won't leave it alone."

"Yeah, I wake up every few hours and I look down under the sheets and she's there again. She just won't stop sucking my cock. She's damned good at it too."

"Yes, I'm sure she is. Sister is devoted to your semen. She constantly needs it inside her belly for some reason. It's like brother's milk."

I looked over at Sister. She was glued to the back of Mark's body. I grew afraid again. I dropped my eyes.

"What is it Mommy?"

"Never mind Mark."

"No, tell me Mommy," he said concerned.

"I don't want to worry you or frighten you Mark, but I'm a bit concerned about Sister and the way she's behaving."

"You mean when she and I have sex together?"

"Yes Mark. She's far too aggressive with you and she shouldn't be. A pleasure model shouldn't ever hurt their client. A pleasure model can cause some pain, but only when the client has specifically asked for it. Even then a pleasure model will never cause a client any real harm."

"Oh I see," Mark said, "but I don't think Sister has ever really hurt me. I think she just gets carried away. She's really passionate, that's all."

"Yes, I thought of that. The way she scratches and bites you and shoves you down on your back may be signs of passion, but excessive passion. I think its aggression. A pleasure model would never do those sorts of things without talking to you and getting your permission first."

"What are you saying Mommy? Do you think Sister is dangerous?"

"I'm not sure Mark. Did you know Sister's Maker discovered two flaws in her consciousness and personality, when they were nearly finished with her psychological test phase?"

"No, I didn't know that."

"Well, it's true," I said. "Additional testing was undertaken and they said the problem was solved, but her behaviour makes me wonder if they really did solve the problem."

"Wow."

"Wow, is right Mark. Did you know that Sister's Maker had nearly three hundred thousand samples to choose from when it selected Sister's consciousness and personality? How on Earth could the Maker have selected a sample with two flaws in it? The Maker had so many samples to choose from."

"Okay, you'd think there'd be better samples available."

"Yes absolutely," I said and then I continued. "It appears the Maker made a big mistake at the time of selecting and installing Sister's consciousness and personality. That is a major issue – I don't think a Maker has ever chosen and installed the wrong sample before. No Maker has made an error like that before, as far as I know."

I paused for a moment and thought further.

"I can think of another possible explanation, but I am a bit wary of bringing it up."

"What is it Mommy?"

"Well does your sister Dana have any history of mental illness or aggression? Are you aware of anything like that?"

"No," Mark said, shaking his head. "My sister isn't very aggressive or violent. I never thought she was crazy. She's painfully sensible. I've never gone to bed with her though."

"Okay, okay."

"So, what should I do," Mark asked.

"Let me just keep an eye on Sister. Do me a favour though: don't fuck her without me being present, okay. And tell her to stop straight away, if she starts getting rough with you."

"Sure Mommy," Mark said.

PART SIX – IN LOVE WITH A GIANTESS

Mark was on top of me. He was fucking me and he was rapidly approaching orgasm.

"C'mon son," I whispered in his ear, as I ran my warm hands up and down his spine, "c'mon my darling boy. C'mon. C'mon."

Sister was lying by our side and was stroking Mark's body. She was encouraging him as well.

"Awww Mommy! Awww! Awww," Mark groaned out as his hips drove in hard one last time and he shook himself into fragments of bursting pleasure in my arms.

"Oh good boy," Sister and I exclaimed together, overjoyed as Mark ejaculated hard and strong.

Mark lay on me and burst into long rolling laughter after he'd finished. Sister and I joined in and we all laughed together. I hugged him tight and kissed his nose and his ear.

"Hey, tell us a story about yourself beautiful boy. Tell us something we haven't heard before, something that tells us a lot about you."

"Oh God Mommy, I think I've told you everything there is to know about me."

"Awww C'mon Mark," Sister said. "There must be more stories – something you haven't told us yet?"

Mark grew silent. I just knew there was something he wasn't telling us.

"C'mon, I know there's something," I said.

"Oh God, okay Mommy, but you two have to keep it to yourself."

Sister and I both promised. We waited for the story.

"I was 18 when it happened. I had just finished my training for accessing the Dark Zone and using it safely. I just received my Dark Zone license from the government.

As you know the Dark Zone is like a sort of vast unconscious and it is filled with lots of raging anarchy and instinctive drives. It's also a place where a lot of sexual perversions and fetishes are explored and satisfied. Yes, well I..."

"C'mon, it's starting to get good," I said, "keep talking."

"Well, I was wondering where I could journey to and I decided to visit a giantess. I knew it was a pretty stupid idea. It was so dangerous, but that's what I wanted to do. I actually went out and bought a pair of goggles and a breathing apparatus. My parents had no idea what I was doing."

"Why did you buy goggles and a breathing apparatus Mark," Sister asked, confused.

"Hold on, I'll tell you in a few minutes. Anyway, I actually formed the idea well enough for it to work. I arrived and I was standing in this enormous hallway. I was so tiny and the space I was in was so large.

I heard the giantess in another room, hundreds of feet ahead of me on the right. She must have smelt me or something. She came bursting out of the room she was in and lunged at me. I should have disappeared, just formed an idea and escaped through the Dark Zone, but I couldn't. I was frozen, nailed to the spot I was in.

She grabbed me and lifted me up and up and up.

'Why are you here little mouse,' she asked with a threatening tone in her voice.

I dare not look up at her. I kept my eyes and my head lowered. My heart pounded in my chest and I was breathing hard. I was so terrified. I thought she was going to kill me. Just crush me on the spot and throw me in the rubbish bin. My parents would have been horrified if they knew where I was.

'Well, speak now mouse,' she said, her voice booming in my ears.

I wanted to see you, I wanted to visit you.

I didn't really know what to say. My whole body was trapped inside her enormous hand and I was petrified.

'Look up at me. I can't hear you.'

I raised my head and looked at the giantess. I gasped. She was so beautiful and stern. Her face filled my entire vision. I stared at her large icy blue eyes and down at her large mouth. Her hair was dark red, like smoky flame. Her skin was so white. It was the colour of milk.

I know this must sound stupid, but I started to cry. There was nothing else I could do. The giantess looked at me for a moment in confusion and then her hard features softened.

'What's the matter with you mouse? Why are you here?'

I needed to see you, I said. Again I didn't know what to say."

"Wow, that's pretty wild," Sister said.

"Shoosh Sister, keep talking Mark."

"The giantess studied me. I wasn't sure if she was going to kill me or feed me to a huge pet cat.

'I'm going to put you down and let you go, she said. She lowered me to the ground and let me go. 'Leave the same way you came mouse and don't come back here again.'

I watched her turn and stomp away from me. She was surely a hundred feet tall - maybe more.

I returned to the giantess's home the next day, like a mad fool. I managed to creep into the room she was sitting in without being seen or grabbed. She was brushing her hair and looking into a hand mirror. I peered up at her from beneath her bed.

'I know you're here mouse. I can hear you scurrying about beneath my feet,' she said quietly, still looking into her mirror and brushing her dark red hair. 'You didn't hear me too well, did you?'

I stepped out from under the cover of the bed and looked up at her. The giantess put her mirror and her brush down. She turned and looked at me for a long moment.

'Why have you come here?'

I think I'm in love with you, I said softly.

She watched me for a moment and then turned away. She picked up her brush and mirror and groomed her hair again. I spent my time lying on my belly, under her bed, watching her as she brushed her hair. I watched her every move. I left when she told me to.

I came to her every day. I would sit in my bedroom, on my bed and form my idea and I would journey to her. She would wait for me in her bedroom. Sometimes I would watch her brush her hair and then at other times she would pick me up and put me down on her dressing table and talk to me. I adored her and she knew it.

'The way you look at me sometimes mouse,' she whispered. 'I think you really do love me.'

Please call me Mark, I asked her.

'Very well Mark and you can call me Cassandra.'

I kept coming to her each day. Cassandra seemed to like me being there. I could make her laugh, though it almost deafened me to do so. She liked to pick me up and carry me around as she worked about the house. I sat on a tea bag as she hummed and made her cup of tea, or I lay on my side and watched her as she made her lunch.

Then one day I came to Cassandra and she was naked. I walked into her bedroom and she turned in her chair and stood up. She was naked and she towered above me.

'Is this what you wanted to see Mark?'

Yes Cassandra, you're beautiful.

'Take off your clothes Mark and let me see your body.'

I did take them off. My cock was so hard. I stood looking up at her.

Cassandra picked me up and carried me to her bed. She lay me down on my back and stretched out next to me. Her curves were mountainous. Her limbs ran into the far distance."

"Such a great story Mark."

"Sister, hush."

"The giantess held me in the palm of her hands like I was a doll and she kissed me with her enormous lips. She was so gentle. I loved the feeling of her soft lips on my face, on my body. Then she licked me. Her huge tongue flicked and ran from toes to top as if I were an ice cream. I was covered in her saliva.

She looked down at me and we spoke softly. Then she turned me over and I was lying on my belly. She kissed and licked me again. She made me cum that way. She put me on my back again and licked me again and again.

Oh Gawd, I exclaimed, shaking and twisting, as her lips ran over me. I shot semen on her tongue.

Cassandra laughed at me. She kissed my shooting cock. She licked her lips.

Her face was so enormous and it was so close to me. I could feel the harsh hot blast of her breath as it rushed from her nostrils. I could feel her warm skin, the soft facial hair. She looked at me with her cool blue eyes. I was so small and she was so large. She picked me up and I lay nestled between her breasts. Her heartbeat pounded in my ears.

Mommy, I wanted to get down between her legs. I wanted to do that from the first moment I met her.

She let me get between her legs. I stood there waiting, so excited. The giantess spread her enormous thighs and I saw her pussy for the first time. I approached Cassandra's pussy and got up real close to it.

I felt the moist heat on my face. I reached out and touched the soft outer lips. I ran my hands down either side of her labia. Cassandra's pussy was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I rubbed my face against her large clitoris and I heard and felt my giantess laugh and shudder powerfully. I gently tried to ply Cassandra apart and had some luck. I got her seeping fluid on my body.

I looked up at Cassandra and she looked down at me. We were both silent for a moment.

'Do you mind,' she asked.

I don't mind at all. I have been dreaming of this for so long now.

'Yes, you seem the type Mark,' she said.

Cassandra wrapped her hand around my legs. I went stiff as a board. I was wearing my silly looking goggles. I had my respirator ready. I put it on and it was all good to go.

She lifted me up and then adjusted her hips before me. Then I went in straight and direct. I watched Cassandra's beautiful pussy, as it grew wider, as I approached it. The top of my head touched her vagina, her inner labia brushing, all thick and fleshy, against my cheeks, neck and shoulders.

Cassandra pushed, her lips parted around my head and I slipped inside her body. I felt my face being pressed by the hot moist surface. Then my shoulders passed through and then I just plummeted endlessly inside my giantess. I kept my eyes closed tight, not realising I could open them if I wished to. Her pussy just closed around my body. I was deep inside her, my ankles and feet just sticking out.

It was the most incredible sensation of my life. I loved it in there. It was hot, dark, slippery and so snug. My respirator was working well and I had no trouble breathing at all."

"I knew it," Mommy said. "You have to be the biggest mommy's boy in history."

Sister laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm completely hopeless, I know that. I just loved it Mommy. Cassandra used me like a dildo and that's exactly what I wanted her to do with me.

She pulled me out a few times to check to make sure I was still alive. She ended up rubbing me on her clitoris and then pushing me in and pulling me out. Her pussy was filled with hot fluid and I was just drenched from head to foot, just sloshing about inside her.

I could feel her strong muscles through the walls of her vagina. I could sense the power in her enormous and heavy lower body. I thought she was going to crush me when she came. I was buried deep inside her, face first against her cervix, my body entirely inside her. Cassandra had let me go and I took the opportunity to just disappear in her pussy.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I went back to Cassandra every day to make love with her. I always ended up in her pussy. I liked to lie in there for hours and just sleep. Cassandra thought I was crazy, but she never stopped me. She had some great orgasms.

She liked to walk around the house naked, with me inside her, while she went about her daily chores. I would push my head out sometimes and peak about. I love climbing in and out whenever I could."

"Okay, this is getting too weird, even for me," Sister said, "Enough already."

"What happened between you two," I asked, intrigued by the whole story.

"I wanted to marry Cassandra. I was in love with her. I actually asked her to marry me. She told me she was already married! I was so shocked and upset. She wore no ring on her finger. I couldn't let her go though. We decided to keep our love affair going.

Then one day he came home. He was an ice giant from the north - a big mean bastard. He discovered me inside his wife's pussy and he was furious. I barely escaped with my life. He chased me, with a huge club in his hands. I managed to get under the bed, form the idea and get out of there just before he smashed me!"

"That is one hell of a story Mark," I said, amazed.

"Sure is," Sister said.

PART SEVEN – THE INCESTUOUS LOVERS

I was a witness; I saw it all. Catherine invited me into her dark world. She let me see; she wanted me to watch. There were memories here, which I did not possess – my essence had repressed them. She had removed them from my sight, denied me access to them, so I only had a partial view of her, of myself.

I stood there with Catherine, her husband Andrew and their son Mark. I was Mark's wife and an extension of Catherine's essence, but I felt like an outsider, amidst these people and their strange world. My essence Catherine was determined to destroy my love, my marriage and unwittingly my life. I couldn't believe she could do this to me.

Catherine stood there explaining:

"The men in my family have always loved me. My father adored me and he left my mother to be with me when I turned 18. I was so young and he was so much older. He married me. He picked me up and carried me off to bed on our honeymoon. I never knew so much pleasure was possible.

This man who I called father showed me what real love was - it was raw and physical; it drove you crazy and made you twist and turn on a soaking bed. It made you cry and it made you cum. It made you angry and it made you mad. I loved my father in such a physical way.

I can still remember him stretched out naked on our bed. He used to model for me and I would sit before the canvas and paint him. I made hundreds of sketches of him, of his big cock. I painted dozens of canvases. I was never satisfied. I was never able to represent him.

My father selflessly gave me up, when I was 28. I was his drug of choice, but he gave me up anyway. My brother Andrew, my dear husband, was waiting there for me. He was like a wolf on the prowl, always circling, always there in the background, waiting to pounce.

I thought Andrew and my father were going to physically fight each other for me, but my beautiful selfless father just gave me up.

Do you remember Andrew?"

"Yes," Mark's father said. "I was infatuated with you. I knew it was wrong. Father was married to you and I should have respected that. I was a wolf on the prowl, as you mentioned. I was so hungry for you Catherine."

"Our wedding was so beautiful Andrew," my essence said. "I really did love you."

"Yes, it was beautiful. You were beautiful. You still are."

Catherine turned away from her husband. She looked at her son. She slowly ran her fingers through Mark's hair. He closed his eyes.

"And then you came along to complicate our lives. You turned 18 and complicated my world even further Mark.

Are you ready to do the right thing Andrew," my essence asked, looking in her husband's direction.

"Yes, I am Catherine," Andrew said. "I guess it's the next logical step – first, the father, then the brother and finally the son."

"Yes, three generations," my essence said. "I have loved three generations of our men."

"What are you talking about Catherine," I asked confused and concerned.

"Dear Mommy," my essence said. "I really did love Andrew when I ordered you and Sister. But as the years of waiting dragged on I found that my feelings changed. Mark, I'm in love with you. I have been in love with you for years now, but I promised myself that I wouldn't drag you into my world. I wanted something different for you."

"Mother, I..."

"No, wait Mark, don't say anything," Catherine said, placing her finger on her son's lips. "I didn't want this for you. I wanted you to have your own mind and your own will. I wanted you to live your own life. I wanted you to be an independent man and not my plaything or my bed-mate.