Inside The Dark Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groomed my father and I groomed my brother Andrew," Catherine whispered, facing her son. She reached out and undid the first button on Mark's shirt. "I married both of them. I even groomed my brother Robert and denied him and taunted him without mercy. I'm a wealthy vain matriarch. All of the men in my family are wrapped around my little finger, including you Mark. I never wanted to draw you into my web Mark, do you understand?"

Catherine carefully undid the second button on Mark's shirt as she looked up at him.

"My God, mother," Mark whispered. He stared at his mother and then at his father.

She undid the third button.

"Tell him Andrew," my essence said, looking back over her shoulder.

Mark's father stepped forward. He spoke to his son:

"It's your time Mark. Your mother and I are separating. I still love her, but she loves you. My father paid me the courtesy of stepping aside many years ago, so I could be with your mother. I am now standing aside for you, so you two can finally be together, like you both want."

"Excuse me, but Mark and I are married," I said, getting upset.

"I know darling Mommy, but Mark wants me. You and Sister love him and you take good care of him, but he still wants me. He still loves me."

Mark looked in my direction. I read the desperation and the excitement in his facial features. His mother undid the final button, still gazing up at him. She took hold of Mark's shirt and pulled it off. She dropped it to the floor. She ran her hands over his chest and up his shoulders.

"I think it's time for me to go," Andrew said, with a touch of jealousy, tarnishing his words.

"Yes darling, it is," my essence said, looking back at her estranged husband, "thank you so much for your selfless attitude Andrew."

Catherine's attention was focused on Mark again. Andrew turned and went. He pulled the door closed behind him softly. I could hear Andrew's footsteps echoing down the hall as my essence gazed adoringly up at her son.

"Tell me you love you me Mark, my darling," Catherine whispered, cupping Mark's face in her hands and caressing his cheeks with her thumbs.

She gave him no time to answer. She drew him in. Her lips parted as he approached. Their lips met in a long soft kiss. I keenly sensed Mark's reaction – he was bewitched by his mother. He was overwhelmed by her. I had tears in my eyes – I was so happy for Mark, but my heart was breaking.

Catherine undid his pants as they kissed. She unzipped him and then his pants dropped to the floor.

"Take your shoes and socks off Mark."

He followed his mother's instructions. He removed his socks and shoes. He stood up.

Catherine took his underwear in her hands and pulled them down. Mark stepped out of them.

She took him back in her arms and kissed his lips with greater passion. Mark's cock grew very hard, very quickly. Catherine stood in the middle of her private drawing room, beautifully dressed, her naked and desperate son trembling in her arms.

My essence broke the kiss. She turned to me.

"Mommy, I want to take him into the Dark Zone. I want to finally make love to him."

"May I come with you," I said, tears in my eyes. "I love it when Mark is happy. It makes me happy."

"Of course,' my essence said, reaching out for me.

I joined the two of them. We held hands and closed our eyes. We formed the idea and were gone.

*******

Mark took his mother's clothes off in a dark world of angles and haunted geometry. He removed them piece by piece, like he was un-wrapping a birthday gift. He wore an excited grin on his face. He went about his task with wide-eyed wonder, as if Santa Claus had left him the perfect present under the Christmas tree.

Catherine stood there silently and passively in front of Mark. She smiled up at him, letting her son undress her. He was so careful and thoughtful as he unbuttoned, unzipped and unsnapped each item and then removed it.

He took his mother in his arms. He fiddled with the clasp on her beautifully made bra. It came undone in his fumbling fingers - it slipped from Catherine's shoulders and was gone. He sank to his knees – his mother looked down at him and he up at her. He placed a soft kiss on her belly, pushed his fingers inside her underwear and pulled them down. Catherine stepped out of them - he lifted the underwear up, held the damp fabric to his nose, closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Do I smell good Mark?"

"You smell beautiful mother."

Mark was on his feet again. He held Catherine tight. His lips were buried in her hair, as he pulled out the pins and clips. Her carefully prepared hairstyle fell apart - her dark hair tumbled, rolling down her upper back, over her dusky shoulders and bouncing about her face.

He told her to keep the lace top stockings and suspenders on. He told her to keep her glossy high heels on.

"Oh mother, you're still the most beautiful woman in the world," Mark whispered.

"And you still wear your heart on your sleeve Mark."

"Mother, I..."

"I know Mark," my essence whispered, running her fingers through his hair. "I feel the same way."

They kissed each other.

I grew jealous, but bit my tongue. Mark had to make the decision – he had to choose her or me. For better or worse, he had to make the decision, which would lead to his happiness.

Catherine reached out for me, as she kissed Mark. I drew in closer. I stood watching as their mouths moved softly. The two of them were melting together. They were breathing hard and loud. Their fingers were running in soft circles. She was stroking the back of his neck and he was running up and down her spinal column.

My essence broke the kiss with her son. It ended with a loud sweet smack, a fine trail of saliva breaking apart as they withdrew from each other. Catherine and Mark turned to me - she smiled invitingly and he was shaking gently. I looked at both of them.

"Is it my turn," I whispered.

"It sure is Mommy, give him a kiss. Make him lose control."

"Sounds like a plan," I whispered.

I ran my hand around Mark's shoulders and leant in. I cupped his face. I kissed him deeply and passionately. He trembled against me.

The bottom dropped out of our world and we fell straight through the ground. We were still kissing each other when we hit the warm bubbling water and sank out of sight. Down and down we went.

We emerged from a thundering fluorescent glowing green ocean. We ran up the slick wet beach together. Warm fluid cascaded and gushed over our bodies. We lay back on the warm sand in the dark.

"Oh my God," I whispered. "I love the Dark Zone. It's the best place to have sex."

"How about some light and warmth," Catherine whispered. "Watch this."

Catherine snapped her fingers and the whole world around us just exploded in flames. Enormous balls of fire rolled hundreds of feet upwards and billowed out in every direction. The three of us looked so unusual. The light from the blaze swam and flickered on our black skin. It sparkled in our dark eyes. The warm fluorescent water continued to glow softly, our hair shone with it.

"Lay down on your back Mark," my essence whispered. "Mommy and I are going to drive you completely fucking mad."

Mark's fire caressed body became the battlefield. It was the site where Mark's mother and I fought our war. Both my essence and I were trying to win Mark's soul for our own. Who could kiss Mark better? Who could suck his cock better? Who could fuck him better? For some reason, we thought this was the way to win his heart.

He was slim and lanky. He was lightly muscled and long limbed. He was so vulnerable to our attack.

Catherine placed her warm kisses right on his hard belly, while her hands ran along his slim shaking thighs. I kissed his neck and stroked his face. My fingers travelled over his parted lips, against his closed eyes, along his cheek. He stretched and trembled like someone naked and lost in the cold. He was like a virgin again.

"Mommy, I...," he whispered, before I sealed his lips. My hands wandered over his cheek, down along his slender neck, over his chest and under his shoulders in one long soft sweep.

Catherine tickled the soft hair on her son's legs and sides with her tongue. She held his hips in her hands and caressed him with her thumbs, while her mouth sought out this spot and that spot. The exploding billowing firelight danced on Mark's black skin, it glittered in the spot of pre-cum which lay like a jewel at the tip of Mark's thick cock.

My essence kissed Mark's toes. I kissed his nipples. Both of us refused to kiss his cock.

"Awww c'mon," he whispered, "I can't stand it when you tease me and drive me crazy Mommy."

"What about me Mark," my essence asked with mock-innocence. "Can you stand it, when I do it?"

"You're even worse mother. Can you just touch it please?"

"Not a chance," we whispered together, and then I said, "You're going to have to beg Mark."

I ran the side of my face along the underside of Mark's arm and placed my kisses on the fine soft skin covering his ribcage. My hand slipped over his belly. Catherine placed more kisses on the skin of his crotch, less than an inch away from his cock.

We got him to arch his back. Catherine and I were tormenting him and he was twisting and turning, arching and stretching. His head was back and his eyes were closed.

"He's so ticklish Mommy," my essence whispered. "Is he normally like this?"

"Yes, he is. Sister and I love tormenting him. Look at him arching his back Catherine. What on earth is he doing," I whispered. "He's so bent out of shape."

"Yes, and I have no idea why," Catherine whispered. "It's not like we're torturing him or anything."

"Oh my God – you two," Mark shuddered softly.

Catherine and I laughed.

*******

"Help me Mommy," Mark exclaimed. "Help me get mother down on her back, so I can tease her and give her some of her own medicine."

"Alright, let me just...," I started to say.

"Oh my God Mark," Catherine exclaimed, as her son grabbed hold of her wrists and pushed her down onto the sand.

"I'm going to fuck you right here on the beach mother," Mark whispered, breaking into laughter.

"Oh no, you won't Mark," Catherine whispered, laughing, her breathing laboured.

The two of them wrestled. Their dark bodies grew contorted and entangled. Their limbs raged. Their torsos strained. They screeched at each other and sand flew. Then she momentarily got free of his grip. She spread her legs, and retreated from him like a strange crab, scurrying away on her hands and feet.

Mark saw his mother's pussy and it was like someone threw gasoline on his fiery desire. He lunged at her, his big hard cock ready and leading the way. He wanted to fuck Catherine. He was ready to bury it in his mother and put an end to all the bullshit.

But I read Catherine's mind. She was going to jump through the Dark Zone, just as he reached her. I leapt at Catherine and held onto her. Less than a second later Mark reached his mother. He was all ready to mount her then and there on the sand. Then we were gone.

********

She took us to a special place. It was a bed where she and her brother Andrew had spent time. It was the sanctuary, where Mark was conceived, on a hot incestuous night. I took particular interest in this beautiful place. If Mark was conceived there, then I wanted to see it and have sex with him there.

Catherine took us to a bed formed from a brilliant sweep of stars, colourful bursts of gas and the illumination of the Jovian planets, the star Antares and the dim distant sun. She took us to a place where our sex could grow to cosmic proportions.

Mark lay back in the star bed. Entire constellations, running from one side of the solar system, to the other, supported his slim warm body. His form disappeared from sight as his dark skin dissolved into the background of infinite space.

We were going to suck Mark's cock at last, just like he wanted us to. He was going to accept his mother's pussy against his mouth. Then they were finally going to fuck each other and satisfy the need that had haunted their lives for so many years. I hadn't given up. I was still in the battle to claim Mark's soul for my own. I hope to be fucked as well.

I registered the need in Mark's eyes, as I positioned myself down between his long legs. Mark looked at me and then a moment later his mother mounted him and dropped her lower body. Nothing further was heard from Mark for some time – he was where he belonged and doing what he was meant to be doing. My essence had smothered his beautiful face with her pussy and he was kissing her there.

"Good boy," Catherine whispered, "That's a much better use of your time. No need to lose your cool and fuck me hard on the beach."

My essence and I looked at each other with a smile. Catherine leant forward and took the base of Mark's cock in her hand. She gave the dick a shake and the pooling pre-cum at the tip decided to run down the underside of the shaft in a slow stream. Catherine dropped her head, but I was quicker. I flicked out with my tongue and collected the fluid. I then placed my open lips on the tip and softly French kissed the point.

"Let me have a taste Mommy," Catherine whispered.

"In a moment," I said, flooding the knob with my hot breath, and stroking the shaft with my warm hand.

"He's my son Mommy."

"Yes, but he's my husband Catherine."

I could feel Mark's body responding to my touch and my kisses. He was taut and his legs were trembling very softly. Catherine released a long soft sigh and closed her eyes. I could just see Mark's head moving in slow tight circles between her parted thighs. His facial features were pressed against his mother's pussy. His soft fingers were slipping along and inside her.

"That's wonderful Mark," my essence whispered. "You've trained him so well Mommy."

I didn't answer. I was giving Mark a slow, butter soft blowjob. My shiny thick lips pinched the tip gently while my slimy fingertips ran up and down the turgid shaft. I sank down on Mark's cock, breathing deeply, as the long erection slipped deep inside, the knob pressing and then passing into my throat and even further down.

"Oh my," Catherine whispered. "You can swallow the whole thing."

I declined to comment. My whole throat was full of cock and my lips were clamped snugly around the base, at the point where Mark's dick met his balls. Up I travelled - my lips and tongue exploring the soft terrain, as I withdrew and my head rose. Down I went, once I had reached the very tip, slipping and gagging, filling my mouth and then my throat.

My essence was breathing softly: she laid her head on her son's body and closed her eyes. Now and then a gasp would break from her lips, and I would feel her warm breath on my face, as I swept up and down slowly and deliberately.

Again, I could just see him making tight circles and moving back and forth. I think my husband was eating his mother's ass, treating it like some sort of rare delicacy. Catherine giggled and sighed. I grew jealous again.

It was a dreamy fleeting love, situated in the cradle of the stars. All three of us were trapped deliciously in the cosmic bed, while constellations blazed and swirled in misty combinations about us.

Catherine finally took an opportunity when I wasn't looking. She took Mark's cock inside her mouth and with achingly slow movements teased him. She knew how to be butter soft as well. He was rolling his hips and she was rolling her hips. The two of them were undulating, pressing down and thrusting up. She released him. His cock jutted into space, before I grabbed it and my head dropped.

"Oh Mark, I'm going to cum if you keep that up," Catherine whispered, after breaking contact with his cock, "oh Mark, my darling – my wonderful son."

I watched my husband with an envious eye. He actually increased the speed of his movements.

"Here, give that back Mommy," Catherine whispered, demanding access to Mark's cock. "You took that from me without my permission."

The two of us fought over Mark's dick like a couple of jealous selfish children. I slapped Catherine's hand away and she pushed my hand away. Both of us were flicking our tongues over the oozing tip and kissing it with soft open lips. Tongues ran up and down. The cock was being pulled this way and that. Catherine had it and then I had it.

"It's mine," I hissed, as if she were trying to take my favourite toy from me.

"No, it's mine," my essence hissed back.

"No Catherine, It's mine."

"I'm his mother, he's my son," my essence hissed. "Learn your place."

"He's my husband Catherine," I hissed back. "I'm legally married to him."

"Leave it," Catherine whispered.

It was too late for her complaints. I saw my chance, put my lips over the head and drove down. She would have to physically drag me off Mark's cock. It was locked inside my throat, where it belonged. I was far stronger than Catherine was. I could keep Mark's cock trapped inside me for weeks, if I needed to.

But she suddenly lost interest and none it really mattered anymore. Mark really had his mother where he wanted her. The combination of fingers, lips and tongue were quickly bringing her to the brink.

I released the cock from my mouth and pumped it gently by hand.

"Oh," Catherine exclaimed, as she stared at me, "oh my word Mark. Oh. Oh Mark!"

"He's very good at it, isn't he," I said, annoyed by her patrician manners and the polite reserve in her voice, even now, when she was about to cum.

She was a selfish and domineering old matriarch. She was picky and particular. She liked to complain. She liked to tell everybody what to do and have it done. Her grating monotonous voice rubbed me the wrong way. Then I realised her voice was my voice. I was her and she was me.

"Oh good boy Mark! Oh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh Mark! Good boy! Good Boy Mark!"

My essence closed her eyes nice and tight. Her jaw dropped and her dark skin took on a red tone. Catherine's breasts jiggled and her hips shook. Mark held on tight, refusing to let his mother get away. Her body trembled. Her face was just inches from mine.

"Awww Mark! Awww, my darling son!"

The sensation of orgasm echoed again and again. It swept back and forth, a mad series of vibrations. I could see the evidence of its power in the way her spine and toes curled. I could sense its tearing and devastating quality in the way her legs trembled, and her entire body shuddered on and on.

"Awww Mark! Awww, my darling son!"

Mark seemed to make his decision once Catherine settled. I lowered my eyes. I was heartbroken, but happy for him. Mark put his mother on her back. She carefully spread her legs before him, looked up at him with glittering eyes and a soft inviting smile on her face.

"Take me Mark," she whispered. "Enjoy me like you've always wanted to."

"I want you as well Mommy," he whispered, looking in my direction. "Come and lay beside mother."

I was surprised and pleased. I lived to fight for another round.

*******

He was so gentle. Catherine accepted him into her open loving arms. He was returning to the warm nest.

"Oh my darling son; you belong inside me. C'mon. C'mon my darling."

He was so gentle when he placed the point of his hard cock there and impaled Catherine with a long deep soft stroke. One of her hands was on his hip, the other around his shoulder as he entered her and penetrated inch after inch of her soft body.

"Ohhhh," she whimpered awkwardly in her polite maddening voice.

She gazed up at her son with a look of devotion and love in her passive eyes. Her lips parted. Her chest expanded carefully as she drew warm breath. Their lower bodies met. She sighed and her legs closed around him, trapping and locking him into place.