Interview with Blondeness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had still not recovered from the shock of it all when this guy in black t-shirt approached us. He was over thirty with long hair and hooked nose. "Tori you are late." He said in Mexican accent.

"I am so sorry sweet-heart!" Tori leaned forward and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Get ready baby! You are going on stage in 5 minutes." He said and turned towards me.

"Angelo! This is Jessica." Tori introduced me. "You know the girl you wanted. Waitress???"

"Ohhh yes! Hello Jessica." Angelo shook my hand. "Have a seat and give me fifteen minutes. I will be with you." He said and then disappeared in the kitchen.

"Enjoy!" Tori smiled at me and walked away swaying her sexy butt.

The music ended and the redhead walked off the stage in applause. There was silence for a few minutes. Then a Spanish song began and Tori appeared from behind the curtain. I was totally stunned to see her. She was wearing high heels shoes and the tight leather pants that she had worn from home. Along with the black bra, she wore long elbow length latex gloves. Her dark hair was left open and around her tiny waist was a silver belly chain. This girl had one hell of a figure. Though not as busty as me, Tori was easily a D-cup. The black silk bra that she wore held her breasts in place, giving her the deep cleavage you would generally see on magazine covers. She looked amazing! As she strutted around the stage swaying her hips men clapped and cheered. Soon the beat of the music picked up pace and Tori was now dancing, her waist producing waves that traveled up her body. Then she grabbed the pole and swung around it with one leg in the air. A man from the audience stood up with a five-dollar bill in his mouth. Tori walked towards him and went down on her knees in front of him. She jutted her chest out till her cleavage was just inches away from his face. He tried to bury his face between into her cleavage but she pushed him away and turned around giving him her back. He understood the gesture and his hands now went to the clasp of her bra. As he undid her bra, the straps slid down her shoulders allowing the silk bra to fall on the stage. Her breasts were perfect! Round and well shaped, tipped with erect red nipples. Tori pinched her nipples and then turned around towards the man. The five-dollar bill was still in his mouth. He grabbed her from the waist and buried his face into her bare chest. Her head fell back for a moment and then she pressed her boobs together capturing the five-dollar bill between them.

I was mesmerized by this performance when I felt this tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Angelo. "Its too noisy in here. Wanna come to the backside?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said and stood up.

I followed him through this door to a stairway that took us upstairs. There was an office like room upstairs with a desk and a revolving chair. He offered me a seat and I sat down. He made a quick phone call first and then turned to me. He began by asking me questions like whether I have done waitress work before or could I handle a cash register and that stuff. He also asked me for my I.D since he wanted to be sure I was of legal age. After speaking to me for a good ten minutes he said "Thanks! That's all I want to know. You can join from day after tomorrow. The meeting is over unless you have any questions." I asked him about my pay and timings and he explained to me everything very patiently. I thanked him and came down into the hall again. He stayed in his office upstairs and kept talking on the phone.

So that is how I got this job at this strip bar. Initially it was a weekend job. I worked Friday and Saturday nights and was paid seventy dollars per shift. The tips would be around thirty dollars so I was earning roughly two hundred per weekend. Tori on the other hand would make two to four hundred a night just from the lap dances. I often wished I could make that kind of money. The waitress job developed a lot of confidence in me. In the beginning I was afraid to approach the longhaired bikers and the other loud crowd that came, but I observed how other girls talked to them and learnt how to handle different people. The strippers were real bitches though. I never made friends with any of them as they thought too much of themselves. They were making big money compared to the waitresses so they thought of themselves as a different class altogether.

Besides lap dances, the girls were not allowed to do any "favors" to the customers. Angelo was very strict about this. But after performances, most of these girls would go out of the bar, negotiate with the customers and often drive off with them to their places. Everyone knew about this but since these negotiations were happening outside the club premises, Angelo never objected.

One Saturday, after the show was over I was cleaning up the floor. That night I was supposed to be the last one out so I was making sure everything was in place.

After locking up the cash register and dropping the money in the safe, I went into the dressing room to change from my waitress uniform. Tori was sitting there on the stool munching an apple. She had already changed and was now dressed in her tight denim jeans and a checkered shirt, which instead of buttoning she had knotted on her chest as usual, proudly revealing her flat tummy and sexy waistline.

"Want some?" She offered me the apple.

"No thanks!" I replied and slipped out of my black knee length skirt. Standing in my panties I started unbuttoning my white shirt. As the shirt gapped open my white silk bra came into view. My heavy breasts were pressed together by the bra and formed a nice long cleavage.

"Wow girl! You have a nice RACK!" Tori said taking a bite of her apple.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"I am serious! I don't think any of the girls here have a chest like THAT!" She took another bite of her apple. I paused and thought for a second. She was right. There were no breast implants at that time. A heavy breasted woman who was not over weight was a rare thing back then. I turned to the side and admired a side view of my chest. I took a deep breath and watched as my breasts heaved up and then settled back as I exhaled.

"Wow! Let me SEE!" Tori said jumping off the stool.

"Get out of here!" I turned away from her but she grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled me towards her. We wrestled and laughed for a bit and soon I found myself pushed against the dressing table. "ALRIGHT! I'll show you. Just relax OK?" I said and removed the shirt, dropping it to the floor. Now I stood in front of her in just my panties and bra, my huge chest heaving with the breathing. Tori extended a hand and placed it on my right boob, feeling its weight through the bra. Her touch made my nipples very erect and I just don't know what took over me. I pulled her to myself and pressed my lips against hers. We were kissing each other passionately the next moment, our hands exploring each other's bodies.

"I have to see you without clothes" I broke the kiss and said to her.

"Alright wait." She said and undid the knot of her shirt, dropping it off her shoulders the next instant. She was wearing a silk bra just like mine but it was black. She then turned around and undid her jeans. I watched her slim waist and perfect ass come into view as she lowered the jeans down her muscular legs. Seen from the rear, this girl was a breath taking sight.

"Unhook my bra!" She said sliding a hand to her crotch.

I unclasped her bra and pushed the straps down her shoulders dropping the bra to the floor. In the mirror I could see her high riding D-cup breasts standing proud with erect pointed nipples. She then turned around and faced me.

"Now take off yours." She said.

I reached behind my back and unclasped the bra. Then I slid the straps off my shoulders and freed my breasts.

"Wow!" Tori said and extended a hand to touch them. I closed my eyes and dropped my head back allowing her hand to explore my mounds. My eyes were still closed when I felt her lips on my nipples. When I looked, she had knelt down in front of me and was sucking my nipples. Then she began alternating from one breasts to another sucking each nipple till both were fully erect. She then slid the panties down my thighs and I stepped out of them. The next instant her own panties came off and joined the pile of clothes on the floor. I was pleased to see that she had a nice well-trimmed bush. She pushed me back against the make up counter and asked me to open my legs.

"Oh my goodness Tori! What are you going to do?"

"Just SPREAD em!" She said and separated my legs with both hands. I had no choice but to drop my head back. She knelt on the counter in front of me and pressed her lips against my wet pussy. I was a virgin till then and though I had fingered my self under the shower or I bed, never ever had I felt a tongue in that area. The moment her tongue licked my slit I began to moan. The sensation of a wet tongue was far too great.

"Like it?" She asked.

I closed my eyes and dropped my head even further back. She separated my thighs even further and began her aggressive licking. The sensation wasn't like anything I had ever felt till then.

"Oooooohh my Goodnesssss….." I moaned as she licked me, my right thigh going over her shoulder.

She stopped and looked at me with naughty eyes. "You like it don't you Jessica? Tell me you like it and I will continue."

"Yes I like it." I said. "Please lick me"

She dropped her head to my crotch again and began to lick with the same ferocity, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I could not hold it any longer and grabbing her head by her hair, I came on her face.

When she rose back on her feet my juice was all over her mouth.

"Want to return the favor?" She asked and licked my juice off her lips.

"Oh no!" I thought to myself. "You want ME to lick you now?" I asked.

She started laughing. "Why you don't want to?"

I had no reply so I just stared at her.

"You will never know what a pussy tastes like." She raised her foot and placed it on the make up counter. "Try it baby! You might like it."

I slid down and positioned myself under the leg she had placed on the counter. As I looked up I saw two very moist pussy lips just inches away from my face. I had no idea what they would taste like so I inserted a finger drawing a moan from Tori. Then I licked my finger to get a sense of taste. Then I licked them gently.

"Yes thaats it, but lick faster, harder." She said.

I complied and soon I was licking her pussy with both my lips and tongue.

"Ooohhhh…that's it Jess… mmmm good girl." She said moaning. As the licking intensified she started bucking her hips in rhythm forcing her pussy on my face. Instead of backing away I intensified the licking and soon she was grabbed me from the face and began spurting her juices all over my face. At that moment I tried to pull away but she was holding my hair and kept my face tightly pressed against her pussy. The next instant I fell flat on the floor with her juice on my lips.

The incident in the dressing room totally changed my self-perception. I had always thought of myself as 'average' in looks but Tori convinced me that my poor self-image was a result of my troubled past. She told me I was a very desirable woman and I needed to discover my own beauty. She suggested that I needed a total 'physical transformation'. The first thing she did was remove my glasses. I had spent my whole teenage years hiding behind those huge specs. She took them and said "You don't need these unless you are reading so I don't want to see you behind these unless you have a book in your hand. Then we went to the Dawn Tiano, the most expensive hairdresser in the city. I had worn my blonde hair straight in two pick-tails. Tiano suggested that since I had a square face, I should cut and perm them to shoulder length. At that moment I did not realize how that would make me look but after she was done with the cut and perm, I was truly amazed to see how different I looked. I had seriously never thought I could look so good. We also decided that I needed a tan since my skin was too pale. For the next week I spent an hour every day tanning on the roof. Finally it came to my clothes. I was used to wearing loose clothes that would conceal my figure. We went clothes shopping and got two dresses with spaghetti straps, and a sleeveless blouse with very low neck.

Immediately I began to notice how differently people started treating me. It was a different world altogether. When I went out heads would turn. Men would smile and hold doors for me. Women would look at me with envy. The sales clerk, who never paid attention before would leave all customers and tend to me first. Minor changes in looks, dress and hairstyle gave me this new power over people, something I had never felt before. It was awesome.

When the weekend came I drove with Tori to work. Obsessionz was packed as usual and a black Mercedes was pulling over in the parking lot. As we walked towards the entrance passed the car, the door opened and a familiar voice greeted us.

"Myyy… my… my… look at you babes!" It was Angelo the club owner. He slammed the door closed approached us and first gave me a peck on the cheek and the kissed Tori the same way. This was the first time he had ever kissed me.

"You girls look lovely." He said and opened the door for us.

The inside was packed and noisy as usual. Waitresses were going around tables balancing trays full of bear glasses over their shoulders. A redhead named Keisha performed on stage for what seemed like an over excited crowd. Tori went into the change room and I assumed my usual position behind the counter.

"You came at the right time" Jeff the bartended stated. "I was going nuts serving these people all alone."

"Yup! I can see you need a hand." I said and started pushing beer glasses across the counter to waiting customers.

"Nice haircut" He said.

After about five minutes, the phone on the counter rang and Jeff picked it up.

"Hello … yeah she is here… can it wait? I am all alone at the bar… Alright sending her right away." He said and put the phone back.

"Jess! Angelo wants you upstairs in his office. He says its urgent." He told me and got busy.

I had no idea why I was wanted upstairs in the office. My initial gut feeling was that maybe I have caused a major screw up but then I thought that cant be. I opened the door and walked up the staircase leading to Angelo's office. It was the same office in which Angelo had interviewed me four months ago. Angelo was on the phone when I opened the door and stepped in. I sat down on the chair in front of him and he carried on with his conversation. After a few minutes he hung up and turned his attention towards me.

"How is it downstairs?" He asked.

"Busy." I replied.

He stood up from his chair and walked around the table till he was in front of me. Then he knelt down facing me.

"Jessica…" He said and he placed his large hand on mine. "There is something I want to ask you. Please forgive me if this offends you but … you are a very attractive woman and … I want to make love to you!"

This left me totally baffled.

"I wont force you into anything you don't want." He continued with his hand still one mine. "You have the choice to walk out of this door any moment. I also assure you that if you walk out, it won't affect your job here. But, before you decide to either stay or leave, I want you to know that I have wanted you the day you walked in here. You were so different than these dancers, beautiful in a subtle way and so… so… unaware of your own beauty. Totally unaware of this effect you have on men…" He leaned across and planted a gentle kiss on my lips." I allowed him as this conversation had left me extremely aroused. He moved his face away, looked into my eyes and then kissed me again on the lips.

Since there was no negative reaction from me, he took that as a green light. Grabbing me from the shoulders, Angelo rose to his feet raising me along with him. He took off his t-shirt and began unbuttoning my white shirt. Once totally unbuttoned he guided his finger over the slope of my breasts and allowed it to pass between the valley of my tits.

"Have you ever seen a man's cock?" He asked as he unzipped his jeans.

My face was turning red at that moment.

"You are a virgin aren't you Jessica?" He asked and lowered his jeans till his cock sprang out. He had no underwear on. Since it was the first time I had seen a man's genitals up close, his throbbing hardness mesmerized me. He stepped out of his jeans and then guided me to the edge of the table. There he lifted my skirt till he could see my pussy. I had not worn any panties that night and he smiled.

"No panties heh?" He pushed me back till I was sitting on the edge looking down at his erect cock, wondering how that would feel inside my pussy. The only thing that had so far gone in me were my fingers and Tori's tongue. He pushed me further back till I was lying on the table looking up at the ceiling. My shirt gapped open revealing my heaving chest, with nipples pointing upwards.

"Wow! YOU have nice breasts! Better than any stripper I have seen." He said spreading my legs.

"Its my first time Angelo." I was breathing heavy as I said that."Please be gentle."

While one of my legs was around his hip, he guided the other up over his body till it was resting on his shoulders. Then very slowly, he pushed his engorged penis in my hole. "Mmmmm…" I moaned and he asked me. "You like it?"

"Yes…" I said and stared at the ceiling.

"Want me deeper inside you?"

"Yes." I answered and felt his hardness being pushed in.

"You feel so tight." He said and pushed the whole of his dick in me.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed with pain as he buried himself in me all the way to the hilt. He stayed there for an instant allowing my pussy to stretch. Then he pulled back and bucked his hips in me once again this time harder and with more force. I bit my lip and the next instant he was fucking me, his cock going in and out of my pussy like a piston. With every stroke the pain subsided and was replaced with the feeling of intense pleasure. As I lay on the table with one leg on his shoulder, my shirt was gapped open and my large breasts swayed back and forth with the force of his strokes. Through the valley of my swaying mounds I could see his face as he gazed at my breasts and fucked me.

"You are so tight Jessica." He said as he closed his eyes and drove his cock in and out of me. "I love your virgin pussy."

The force of his thrusts was now causing the table to move across the floor. I thought I would fall off so I gripped both sides of the table with my hands as he drove his cock in and out of me like a mad man. The erect nipples on my swaying breasts hardened as I reached an orgasm. "OOOOHHHH …YAAAAAAGHHHH!"I screamed, as it was beyond doubt the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. I came again and again as his dick continued to go in and out of my pussy.

"Shhhhh!" He placed a finger on my lips to silence my screams. Then very slowly, he pulled his engorged dick out of me and shot his semen all over my belly. It was the first time I had seen a man cum and it was a sight I would remember for the rest of my life. He then left me lying on the table and went into the washroom. Lying there on the table, I stared at the ceiling and pinched my nipples. I was getting to terms with the fact that I was no longer a girl. I was a woman.

Angelo was known for fucking strippers in his office and everyone knew that. But it was the first time he had fucked a waitress. In days to come he convinced me that I had the body to be a stripper and I should consider dancing. After school I spent a lot of time with Tori practicing dancing moves. There was a garage in our apartment building downstairs and we would spend over an hour in there working out. Tori had a background in gymnastics and was obviously more flexible. It was not possible for me to do those splits on stage that she did so we came up with a dance routine that was more sensual than athletic.