Interview with Blondeness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myers wanted the White Devil to look muscular in the opening shot. So he asked Matt to 'pump up'. Matt got on his palms and started doing press ups. He would then change the hand placement and continue with his pushups. After various other resistance exercises Matt stood up, took off his t-shirt and flexed his chest muscles. He looked so gorgeous I thought I was in love.

The next instant the cameras were on roll. The opening shot involved the husband and wife to approach each other and french kiss. As soon as the camera was on roll, we were given the caution. Matt, the bare-chested blonde hunk approached me slowly and took my hand. He gently brought it to his face and kissed it. It was a soft kiss. Then I extended my hands and placed my palms on his chest. He took me from the waist and drew me close to himself gently kissing my lips. As we kissed his arms went tight around my waist and he pulled me to himself pressing my breasts against his bare chest. The kissing continued.

It must have been an extremely erotic opening shot, for our blonde hairs were blowing all over by the sea wind, giving us the 'wild' look Myers wanted. Matt's hands explored my body as his tongue wrestled with mine.

"CUT! CUT!" Myers yelled and I immediately thought I had done something wrong. "Excellent opening!" He said and clapped. "The second couple now! Lets see what you guys can do." He said.

The black couple were to kiss each other the same way too, except that the scene was to be shot with a different background. The cameramen changed positions and Myers yelled "ACTION!"

Helmet took off his t-shirt. They then approached each other the same way. Instead of taking her hand and kissing it lightly, Helmet pulled her violently towards him and kissed her passionately in the mouth. Their crotches were rubbing against each other as Helmet began to press Lana's butt in his palms. Unlike our embrace, there was nothing romantic about theirs. It was pure animalistic lust.

"GOOD!" Myers said. "We move on to the swap now" He said.

So Matt took me by the hand and Helmet took Lana. On cue, we walked towards each other and stopped just a step away. Helmet looked at me with lust and Matt looked at Lana. Lana then stepped towards Matt and he took the black Goddess gently from around the waist. Helmet on the other hand seized my arm and pulled me towards him violently. The guy was an animal and in the movies he played that.

He took off my glasses and threw them on the rocks behind him. The next instant they were washed into the sea by the splashing waves. He then grabbed my hair and pulled them down making my head tilt upwards. Like a sex hungry savage, he brought his lips down to mine and inserted his tongue in my mouth. With his other hand he reached behind my back and started untying the bikini knot. The next instant he pulled the small bikini off my body and tossed it behind him.

I was now standing bare breasted with my nipples erect by the ocean wind. He stood there motionless, allowing the camera to make a close up of my tits. Then, like a savage, he dropped on his knees and pulled me towards him. The very next instant his lips were on my left nipple and he was sucking it with all the vacuum his mouth could produce. At that moment I felt the already hard nipple stiffen in his mouth. While he sucked on my left nipple, his other hand cupped my right breast and he began to pinch the nipple in his fingers making me moan. As I dropped my head back in pleasure he took the other tit in his mouth sucking on the nipple exactly the way he had sucked the other one.

As he sucked on my breasts, I looked across to Matt who was cupping Lana's chest through her tank top. He then slid his hands into her trousers and gripped the edges of her top. Slowly, he raised it and Lana extended her arms up in the air allowing her top to clear her head. She was wearing a white bra underneath and I could easily see the cleavage and the upper swells of her tits. Matt dropped the tank top and started kissing the back of her neck. His hands unclasped the bra hook and very gently, he slid the bra straps of her shoulders. The bra fell on the rocks and I saw her truly amazing tits heaving with her heavy breathing. Though they were not as large as mine, they were nice and round with a very slight sag to them. Her dark nipples stood out and proud just like mine.

While Helmet was kissing and sucking on my tits, I looked at Matt, who was still holding the black goddess from behind. His hands up her smooth flat tummy and soon he was cupping both her breasts in his hands, pressing the mounds gently but firmly. The contrast of his white body against her shiny black was a turn on for me.

"GET TO THE BLOW JOB!" I heard Myers yell and Helmet rose up to his full height.

"Get down on your knees!" He literally pushed me down till I was kneeling. My face was in line with his crotch and I could see the large tent in his trousers. I ran my hand over it and realized that his cock was only semi-erect. He unzipped his trousers allowing me to see the pubic hair. It was obvious he had no underwear on. Very slowly then he lowered his pants and his snake like cock sprang out in front of my face.

It was ENORMOUS! I had seen a lot of cocks but nothing like the one that was dangling in front of my face. Even in its semi-hard state the thing was eight inches!

"Oh my God!" I said looking at it.

The head of his penis was purple and no less than the size of a plum.

"Thats why they call me Helmet" He said looking down at me. He then took his cock in his hands and started beating the thing on my face.

"Like this don't you? Wanna suck it?" He said as he beat my face with the cock.

"SUCK IT GIRL …THE CAMERAS ARE ON ROLL!" Myers yelled at me and I realized I had a job to do.

I took the shaft in my hand and brought my face to the head. 'How the freakin hell am I going to take him in me?' I thought for a second and then licked the bulb. Instantly, in front of my very own eyes the snake started coming to life. It started tensing in my hand. I released my grip from it and began to lick the shaft up and down with my tongue. The veins on his cock rose and as blood gushed into his organ, it began to gain length. Soon it was standing fully erect and throbbing, pulsing with the strong sensations my tongue had produced. It must have been ten inches!

"You brought it to life!" Helmet grabbed me from my hair. "Now suck it!" He said and brought the shaft to my lips. I opened my mouth and sealed my lips around it.

"OH YEAAAHHHH!" Helmet bucked his hips and dropped his head back. The next instant I was sucking on his shaft like a mad woman.

"YES!!! Suck me Harderrr!!!" He would say and buck his hips in me. He then gripped my blonde hair and started fucking my mouth deep. His cock was going all the way into my throat and I could still not deep throat him.

A few steps away to my side, a stark naked Matt was being sucked my Lana. While his hands caressed her hair, his muscular hips were bucking back and forth from her mouth in a smooth and sensual rhythm. Soon I saw her hands slid up his thighs and grip his butt as she took his whole length in her mouth. The waves splashed against the rocks behind him as he dropped his head back and closed his eyes.

"PENETRATION SHOT!" Myers yelled and Helmet withdrew his cock from my mouth with a 'pop'. The whole ten inches of his pipe was now glistening with my saliva. I knew it was the time to take him in so I stood up and took off my jeans. Then I took off the thong I was wearing and soon I was standing completely naked. Lana also let go of Matt and they were both looking at me.

"You need to be well lubricated Jess" Myers told me. "Or his cock would just rip you into two!" His words were followed by laughter from Matt and Lana as well as the camera crew. But I knew it was the truth. I knew I would not be able to accommodate him until I was made to cum first.

"Lie down on that rock and spread your legs. Lana would make you cum first." Myers pointed towards a rock behind me towards the ocean. As I turned and looked back, I saw this large slippery oval shaped boulder in front of me. It was not sharp and edgy like most rocks there. Waves would splash against it and the water would seep in the gravel below. This constant beating that it had received from the ocean for centuries had resulted in its texture becoming smooth and slippery.

The cameramen picked up their cameras and moves closer to the ocean. I walked towards the rock and laid down on it, carefully balancing my weight. Since the rock was ultra slippery and tilted, I had to lay on it and hold the sides tightly to prevent from sliding down. I knew that the moment my grip loosened I would start slipping. As I balanced myself, the waves of the ocean would splash on the side. An occasional would splash me too.

Lana came and knelt down between my legs. As the cameras went on roll, she lifted my thighs and placed them on her shoulder. She then started fingering my pussy with two fingers. Matt then moved behind Lana and grabbed her from her round butt. As Lana brought her mouth to my clit, Matt slid his cock in her pussy.

The next moment Matt was fucking her pussy from the rear and she was licking mercilessly at my clit. I dropped my head back in pleasure and found that Helmet had moved just behind me. He was stroking his enormous cock, looking down at me from behind. He stepped a little closer and brought his cock to my face. First he hit me in the face a few times with his engorged penis and then shoved it straight in my mouth.

The intensity of the moment was amazing. Matt was fucking Lana from behind as she licked my pussy. Helmet was driving his huge cock in and out of my mouth like a sledge-hammer. I could not take it anymore. As a powerful wave splashed against the rock, my whole body tensed and I started to cum like a freight train. I wanted to scream in pleasure but Helmet's cock was shoved so deep in my mouth I gagged and moaned as waves of pleasure swept through my body.

"THAT'S IT!" Myers yelled. "Lets move on to the penetration."

Matt and Lana went off screen and Helmet came to the other side of the rock, positioning himself between my legs. He inserted a finger in my wet pussy. "Are you wet enough for me?" He asked and then took his finger out and put it in his mouth tasting my love juice.

"Go slowly big boy!" Myers instructed. "We don't want to kill her."

Helmet guided his cock into my snatch slowly. First he inserted the bulbous head and then pushed it gently till two inches of his cock was in me. My breathing began to get heavy as I felt the thickness of the intruder. He then grabbed me from the waist area and pushed in even further.

"OOOOhhhh my goodness!" I yelled as he inserted half of his ember in me. I had taken many dicks but had never been stretched so much.

"You ready for me?" He asked.

"Ooooh my GAWD!" I moaned as he pushed the whole length of his shaft in me.

He stayed still for a few seconds allowing my vagina to adopt to the size. Then, he withdrew his cock and thrusted in me once again. I bit my lip in pleasure and he began to pound me. His cock was going in and out of my wet snatch like a sledge hammer. Though I was on my back, the force of his thrusts was making my heavy breasts sway back and forth. He brought one hand to my swaying tits and grabbed it as he fucked me.

"Oohhh yesss… mmmmmm" I moaned as he hammered me like an animal.

The next instant he was slapping my boobs. He slapped my swaying boobs left to right as he drove his cock in me. My body began to tense once again and I dropped my head back in pleasure. The next instant I was cumming again. He leaned forward on my to kiss my neck and I bit his shoulder. With one final deep stroke, he pulled his cock out and started cumming. Semen oozed from the engorged head of his cock all over my belly.

Meanwhile a few feet away from me, Matt was lying on the sand and Lana was riding him like a mad woman. He held her tightly from the waist and she bounced up and down his shaft moaning and screaming with pleasure. Matt's hands reached up to cup her breasts and she jutted her chest out giving him full access to her mounds. Then suddenly, Matt threw her to the side and rolled over on top of her. He pounded furiously into her for a few more strokes and then pulled out his shaft from her pussy. The next instant he was spurting semen all over her breasts and stomach. He then rose up to his feet, leaving the exhausted black goddess on the sand.

When the movie "Black and White" came out, it was not as big of a hit as we had expected. Certain shots had to be removed because of over exposure and the movie that was originally supposed to be an hour and forty minutes was cut twenty minutes short. In spite of the setback, it served as the launching platform of my adult movie career. In the next two months that followed, I received many offers from L.A based producers and finally signed up with "Trendsetters." These guys were the third largest name in adult film back then. I did three films for them, the last of which was "Witch Hunt". It was this particular movie that made me the star I am today.

The story of "Witch Hunt" was set in seventeenth century Paris where witches were being hunted and burnt by the Church. The saga revolved around this sorceress who takes a young maid as her student and teaches her the forbidden art of black magic. I was given the role of the maid, which was not the lead role but the threesome scene that it featured between the sorceress, her student and her slave was probably the most erotic threesome ever shot!

After "Witch Hunt" every major producer in adult business was aware of my name. It was obvious that in the hands of a good producer, Blondness was a dynamite! From that point on I was no longer the side girl in the movies but was doing lead roles! Almost every film that I did after that became a super hit. "Treasure Island," "Better Days," "Dirty Love" and "Desperation" were the most popular ones. By the time I owned a house in Beverly hills and drove a Ferrari. My pictures were all over adult magazines and I was making personal appearances that were attracting thousands of fans from all over. Besides that I was being ranked among the top ten porn queens of that era.

I remained in the top ten for the next five years and during that time, I received the Miss Orgasma Award for my performance in "Temptations." In fact "Temptations" was the most successful film of my entire movie career. Right after the release of "Temptations" a magazine by the name "Sex Pages" did a reader survey and found out that I was the most popular pornstar!

I was in my early thirties when breast implants were introduced. These in my opinion were the WORST things to happen to the adult film industry. Before breast implants, big boobed women with slim waists were a novelty. Fans would drool over us and producers would run around us like bees around honey. After the breast implant surgery was introduced, such women became dime a dozen! Any street-whore could get a boob job and enter the porn industry. Fans back then were too dumb to differentiate between real boobs like mine and fake ones.

Besides that the major theme of the adult movies was also changing. In the earlier days, adult films used to have well developed characters and complicated plots. They used to have stories. After the breast implant craze, adult movies were just about fucking! They did not require any acting skills whatsoever and that was another advantage for these knew fake titted street-whores. The plot did not require them to act. They would just lie down, spread their legs and get fucked and then leave with a hefty pay cheque. That is when I began to realize that tastes were changing and days of Blondness were over.

On my 34th birthday I gave myself a birthday present and announced my retirement from porn. Adult industry is a business that pays you a lot, but is never worth it. You cannot have a normal life once you become a porn star. You can't get married, can't have normal people as friends. Millions would watch your pictures and jerk off but no one wants to be seen with you in a grocery store! The only people you can have normal relations with are the ones that work in the same field. The problem with them is that they are all money loving self-centered ass holes whose friendship would be absolutely meaningless. So if you are a very successful porn star, you will have a millions in your bank account, you will drive a Ferrari and live in a mansion but you will be cut off from the world. You will be all alone and that isolation begins to affect you.

I still remember after I retired from porn I drove over to Hill Creek and sat on the riverbank for an hour just looking at the water pass by. I felt so lonely that I started to cry. I dropped on my knees and cried like a baby. I realized that in spite of all the fame, if I was to die at that moment, no one would miss me. The millions of fans who jerk off at my images would find some one else to jerk off at. My loss from this world will be noticed by none! That was a very shattering thought because it makes you look back in your life and wonder what went wrong? As I looked back to the days I had lived, I realized that I had only two friends in my whole life. One was my father and the other was Tori. If I could find any comfort it would be in the hands of just these two. My father had passed away so I had to find Tori. At that very moment I made up my mind that I would go back and look for Tori. By finding her I would be able to find myself.

The last time I saw her she was about to leave for Boston with Jack. I did not know where I should look for her. My instincts told me to go back to New York where we lived together in the apartment. It made no sense but something inside me told me that I had to go back there. Three days later I was on board the flight to New York.

As the cab took me through the streets, I realized that this was one city that had not changed much. There was the same graffiti on the walls and homeless were still crowded under bridges. Finally, we reached the building where I had shared an apartment with Tori over seventeen years ago. A new shopping plaza had been built just opposite to the building. The lower shops where I used to look for work were still occupied by Hispanics. As I made my way through the shops I saw that same narrow stairway that lead upstairs to our apartment. Right next to it an elevator had been built which did not exist back then. The whole place brought old memories back. It felt like I would go up the stairs and unlock my apartment and step in to the living room which me and Tori had decorated. I would just dump my bag near the door and go into my room that had this huge glass window overlooking the busy street downstairs. After spending sometime there I took another cab and went to Obsessionz, the dance club where I had started working as a waitress.

When I got there I realized how dramatically the place had changed. There was an electric sign that read "XXX GIRLS XXX" Red lights were flashing all over it. The parking lot was the same except that it was more jam packed and the cars that were there were far more expensive. The wooden door had been replaced by a tinted glass one and the bouncers that stood in the doorway were dressed in suits. They looked more like FBI agents than club bouncers. One of them opened the door for me and I walked inside.

The interior had changed as much as the exterior. Instead of one stage there were two, and while a voluptuous bikini clad babe held the attention of male audience on one stage, a tall dark hunk danced for women on the other. Behind the stages were two large screens where porn videos were being played and interestingly these porn videos were mine! On one screen I could see myself sprawled on the couch as a well-muscled long haired guy pounded me.