Interview with Blondeness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room in which the shoot was scheduled was on the first floor. It was a total mess as cameramen and lightening technicians had littered the place with wires and other equipment. Then Myers came upstairs.

"MAKE SURE THAT MICROPHONE DOES NOT COME IN TO THE SHOT!" He yelled at the audio guy who was hanging the mic to the ceiling.

"He always gets tense on the day of the shoot." Audio guy smiled at me and went back to his work.

The room opposite had been booked for my make up and dressing etc. I went in and locked myself. I took a shower and changed into the wardrobe that they had provided. Over my white bra and panties, I was wearing blue jeans and a white loose top. The make up girl then came in and started applying light make up. As she was darkening my eyes lashed, a knock on the door made her stop.

"Jessica… Matt is here! We are ready when you are!" It was Myers voice.

Quickly, the make up girl finished with lipstick and I stood up. When I came outside, Matt was standing there in blue jeans and a black t shirt. He looked at me and whistled.

"WOW! You look hot!" Myers gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Come on lets get started. He said and went inside. Matt and I followed. The camera men were behind their camera's, the audio guy was wearing headphones and Myers had assumed a position behind a small monitor. ""You know your lines?" Myers asked me. I nodded. "When the scene starts, you guys will come in through that door." He directed. "You will dump your luggage near that dresser and you Jessica will then go around examining the room. Myers will come from behind and take you. You guys know the rest, so lets get it ONNN!" He said and put on an earphone.

The whole atmosphere at the place was beginning to make me nervous. My heart was beating and I wished my nervousness wont show. Matt looked at me and smiled. "You scared?" He asked and I nodded. "Don't worry … when I take you in my arms, you will forget about the cameras." He winked at me and somehow his wink made me believe what he just said.

"ACTION!" Myers yelled.

I opened the door and walked in. Ignoring the cameras, I dumped the hand bag near the dresser. Matt was behind me. He stepped in dragging a suitcase and locked the door shut. I went around the room, looking at the bed and the stuff on the table. Matt tip toed towards me and suddenly I felt his strong arms wrapped around me waist. He pulled me to himself and kissed the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and smiled.

The next instant, he had turned me to face him and his hand was caressing my blonde locks. "You really look nervous." He whispered into my ear. "Try to relax." He said and I felt his arms going around my body gently pulling me to himself. I felt my large breasts press my against his chest and then he brought his mouth close to mine french kissing me. "We are lovers remember, husband and wife." He said and kissed me again, this time allowing his tongue to snake inside my mouth. "Like it…darling?" He said and his grip against me waist tightened even further, pressing me against his muscular body. At that moment I forgot about the lights and the cameras and melted in his arms in total surrender. He began to french kiss me passionately and our tongues wrestled with each other.

He then let go of me and stepped back. Very slowly he removed his t-shirt and dropped it on the carpet. I gasped as I saw him bare-chested. I knew he had a great physique but I had no idea it was THAT great. His shoulders were wide and well developed and he flexed his chest muscles as he looked at me. He then brought his hands to my white top and pulled it up till it had cleared my head, messing my blonde hair as it went. Now I was standing in front of him in just my bra and jeans. My bra was bulging with my ample breasts and I saw his eyes examining my chest. It was a low cut bra so it revealed a great amount of cleavage. He then held me from the waist and brought his lips slowly towards mine. The feeling of his hand holding my bare waist brought this wave of electric current rush through my body.

"PLAY WITH HER … PLAY WITH HER" Myers yelled.

Matt continued kissed my lips and then went down kissing my throat. I closed my eyes and dropped my head back allowing his full access to my neck. Kissing and licking, he went further down till his face was just inches away from my deep cleavage. He pressed his face into my bust line and and started licking and kissing. I dropped my head back once again jutting my boobs out even further.

"THIS IS WHERE THE BRA COMES OFF!" Myers yelled once again.

Matt rose up and held my shoulder and turned me around making me face the camera. With one hand on my stomach he kissed the back of my neck and fondled a tit through my bra. Then his hand left my stomach and I felt him undoing the clasps of my bra. He allowed the bra to remain for a few seconds and then very gently slid the straps off my shoulders.

"EXCELLENT!" Myers yelled as the bra fell to the floor freeing my heavy round breasts. Matt's lips were still kissing the back of my neck and shoulders when his hands came from behind and cupped my breasts, lifting them up for the camera.

"YES IT'S A WONDERFUL SHOT" Myers yelled. "Hold them like that.

Myers complied and held my heavy mounds in his palms gently pressing them making my nipples even harder. I closed my eyes and dropped my head back against his shoulders.

He then turned me around once again and sank down to his knees till his face was in line with my heaving bare breasts. He brought his lips to my left nipple and began sucking on it. I allowed him to suck on it but then the sensation was too great so I pushed his head back. Once my nipple was out of his mouth I saw him gazing up at me looking really horny. I leaned forward a little and fed him my right breast. Willingly he took the nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it the same way. After kissing and nibbling my breasts he stood up and unzipped his pants.

I knew this was the time for the blowjob so I went on my knees and undid the button on his jeans. Very slowly I pulled his trousers down to his knees. He was wearing tight black sports briefs, which were showing a nice bulge. I could easily see the outline of his cock and how it was pulsing behind the tight fabric waiting to be released. The moment I lowered his briefs, the cock sprang out just inches away from my face. It was nice and hard, throbbing on its own. I opened my mouth and moved my face forward taking as much of his shaft in my mouth as I could.

One of the cameramen moved close with the camera to get a close up. I wrapped my lips around his pulsing shaft and gripped his muscular butt in my hands. His cock pulsed in my mouth the moment I squeezed his tight butt cheeks. Then very slowly, I began to suck him. I would quote his cock with my saliva and then remove my lips from his cock. Then I would take it in my mouth again and deep throat him. "Oooh my goodness." Matt said as he caressed my hair. "That feels sooo good darling." He began to buck his hips back and forth driving his hardness in and out of my mouth.

He then grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up. We kissed passionately, my breasts pressed against his chest. He then stepped out of his pants and under wear and I undid my jeans. He stroked his cock in my saliva as I slid the jeans off my thighs. I was wearing white panties and by now they were wet. Matt brushed his blonde hair aside and smiled. He then pulled them down my legs and turned me around to face one of the cameras. He then planted a wet kiss on my butt and slapped it. Instinctively, I widened my stance a little opening my legs to reveal my pussy. The next moment I felt his finger sliding in my wet cunt. It began to go in and out and I bit my lip in pleasure. He then brought his mouth to my crotch and the next second he was licking my pussy lips, almost torturing me with his tongue.

"Mmmmm… oohhh yaaa." I moaned as he continued to lick and suck my clit.

"Camera Two, I want her facial expression!" Myers instructed the cameraman ahead of me.

My eyes were closed and I was lost in pleasure. Matt then rose up to his feet and pushed me forward bending me. The double bed was in front of me so placing my palms on the edge of the bed I bent forward allowing my breasts to sway under me. In order to capture a front shot of my swaying breasts, one of the cameramen got on the bed in front of me.

"Hold it for an instant!" He instructed Matt as he adjusted the zoom lens to the close proximity. "Alright! Go." He said.

Matt had already placed the bulb of his cock between my pussy lips. He slowly pushed his cock in me making me moan as he went in.

"OOOOhhh my goodness… that is just sooo GOOOD!" I said as I felt him go deeper in me.

"Like it honey?" He said as he withdrew his hardness.

"Mmmm … love it baby." I said biting my lips.

He bucked his hips forward once again and thrusted his throbbing hardness right into me. With his arms around my waist, he started fucking me. His cock went in and out of my pussy as he bucked his hips back and forth.

"OOOOHHH YESS BABY… THAT IS SOOO GOOD!" My moans now turned into screams of pleasure as he fucked me.

The motion was causing my hanging breasts to sway back and forth and the camera was capturing their movement along with my facial expression of intense pleasure.

"THAT'S IT! HOLD HER BREASTS!" Myers instructed. Matt leaned forward and one of his hands came from under and grabbed a swaying orb. He held it in his hands as the other boob swayed with the thrust of his cock.

"GREAT… Now change positions" Myers yelled again. "Get her on top of you. Let her ride!" He said.

Matt pulled his cock out of me and then fell on the bed with his hardness pointing straight at the ceiling.

"Get on top of him Jess" Myers said. "Take him in slowly as you sit."

I got on the bed and straddled Matt. Very slowly I positioned his erect cock right at my opening and then placed my hands on his muscular chest. While I sliding down on him, I noticed his chest muscles and how amazingly strong he was. I had always wanted to make love to a strong man and this was a dream come true. Slowly I went down on his rod, taking him in me inch by inch. Very soon I was sitting on him with all my weight and the whole length of his tool was inside me. He grabbed me form the waist and slowly I started to go up and down his shaft. Then, as I increased my pace, I leaned forward till my boobs were bouncing up and down just inches away from his face. He began to thrust his hips upwards into me and I leaned forward even more till my swaying tits were hitting his face. His hands instinctively went to my bouncing breasts and he took both melons in his hands. I dropped my head back and stuck my chest out for him giving him full access to my tits as I fucked him.

As the intensity of my ride increased, both of us reached closer and closer to the orgasm. Finally, when I was just seconds away from exploding, Matt threw me on the bed to his side and rolled over on top of me. Then he started thrusting savagely into me making me scream with pleasure. I gripped his body tightly and exploded into the most intense orgasm I had ever had. The intensity of pleasure was so much that I bit his shoulder as he slammed his cock into me.

The very moment my orgasm subsided, Matt pulled out his engorged cock out of me and held it in his hands, allowing the cameraman to come close for a close up. The next second he blew his load! I had honestly never seen a man cum so intensely. He was spurting semen all over my stomach and breasts.

"THAATS IT!" Myers yelled. "CUM ALL OVER HER …THAATS WHAT I CALL A CUM SHOT!"

Soon I was lying on the bed covered in his cum. The spurts of semen had landed on my neck, boobs and stomach and I was sure I looked like a total slut. Matt looked down on me and then wiped sweat off his eyebrows.

So that was my first fuck scene. Myers was overjoyed with my performance because the whole thing had been shot in one sequence. No cuts or retakes! That was some awesome for a first timer like me. After the shoot we went to a posh restaurant where a table was booked for us. There, Myers told me that he really sees a lot of "potential" in me and that I would be going places. Then we went back to the office of Erotica Entertainment and viewed the raw footage. It was the first time I saw myself on screen and I must admit, I looked HOT!

Second scene that we were shooting was actually the last scene of the movie and it included two more actors, Helmet and Lana, the girl playing the black maid. Helmet I had seen before but the first time I saw Lana was in front of Erotica entertainment a week later.

It was a hot and sunny day and I was sitting with Myers and Matt in the small ice cream shop, next to the Erotica Entertainment's office. We were sitting right by the window and through the slightly tinted glass I could see the street outside. Matt and Myers were discussing how to edit the footage when a red sports car pulled over in the parking lane. The door opened and a tall black man with a flat nose and shaven head came out. It took me a second to recognize that it was Helmet. He looked like Dennis Rodman with much darker skin, shaven head and a flatter nose. From the drivers seat emerged this black girl wearing sunglasses and a stars and stripes bandana. She was top heavy with a nice chest and that stereo typical, killer ass black women are known for. There were not many pedestrians on the street but the ones that were turned their heads to check out this SISTAH! The girl was built for fucking and I at once knew that this was Lana, the maid.

After locking the car, both Lana and Helmet first went into the office of Erotica Ent. After five minutes or so they came out and headed straight into the ice cream shop. The discussion, that was taking place between Matt and Myers, had by now turned into an argument and the two were so busy fighting that they did not notice the pair come in. Lana took off her glasses and looked around till she spotted us.

"There they are!" Matt said as he saw Lana.

Myers looked back over his shoulder and the stood up to greet the two.

"The WHITE DEVIL is here!" Helmet said in his typical Jamaican accent and gave him a friendly slap on the shoulder.

Myers then introduced me. While Lana shook hands with me, Helmet just said "YO! I met you BEFOE!" I found Helmet's attitude as immature and annoying as ever. "Just who the FUCK does he think he is?" I thought to myself. He then walked to the counter and ordered ice cream.

"What flavor would you like babe?" He asked Lana but she was busy talking to Myers.

"YO SUGAR BABE!" He yelled loud.

"What?" Lana turned around.

"What should I get you?" He asked

"Nothing! I wont have ice cream. I am watching my figure" He said and placed both hand on her hip curve.

"Ahaa …" Helmet smiled showing his white teeth. "So am I! SO AM I" He said and observing her with lustful eyes. The guy was a total PIG!

We sat and started talking about the shoot. Myers told them how well the recording went and what a "talented" girl I was. Throughout the conversation I kept looking at Lana. She was a beautiful ebony with dark eyelashes and chocolate skin. She was wearing a red sleeveless top with a v-neck cut so low that at least three inches of cleavage was clearly visible. In proportion to her slender frame, the breasts she was flaunting were large and well developed. But the girl was no match for me in the 'boob' department.

Helmet was sitting right next to her eating vanilla ice cream. As the conversation progressed, he took a spoonful of ice cream and brought it to Lana's mouth. She looked at it for an instant and then opened her mouth. Helmet however missed her mouth and dropped a lump of cold whiteness on her cleavage.

"Awww SHEEET! Look what you did!" She screamed and stared down her chest where the vanilla was making its way from the upper swells of her breasts into her cleavage.

"Chillax babe!" Helmet said and brought his face down to her chest. He then licked the ice cream off her chest making a few of heads turn in our direction.

Then we talked about how the final scene in the movie would be shot. Initially. Myers had planned the whole scene to be shot in the swimming pool at the back of the hotel. The white man and his blonde wife were supposed to be sunbathing and the black maid was to show up. The scene was supposed to start when the maid was applying suntan to the couple and then the black security guard was to join them. Matt on the other hand suggested that it would be better to shoot the scene on the beach with powerful waves splashing on the rocks. When Helmet was asked which location he thought would work and he coldly replied that his job was to fuck and he would do that anywhere.

Finally on the day of the shoot it was decided that the scene would be shot on the beach instead of the pool. My pick up from the hotel was at 5:00 am. We left the office at 6:00 am and reached the location at 7:00. It was an isolated part of the coastline where the golden sand of the beach gave way to gigantic, unfriendly boulders. It was not the place where our bus could go so the crew unloaded all the equipment and we started walking up hill. After ten minutes of strenuous walk, we were at the top of the cliff looking down at the furious waves of the ocean. It was strange to see how the same sea that looked so calm and inviting from the beach would become so violent near the rocks.

I was about to sit down and open a can of soda when Myers stated that we were to go DOWN! I was not comfortable with this idea at all. The rocks hundred feet below had edges sharp like razor blades and to descend down there with heavy cameras and audio equipment did not seem like a sensible thing to do.

First, the camera crew went down, then the audio guys with their boom and microphones, followed by Myers, Matt and Helmet. Finally the only three people left on the hill were me, Lana and the make up girl. I looked at Lana. Dressed in her red sleeveless top and black trousers, she was standing at the edge of the cliff looking at the men down below. Then she turned around and started descending slowly. I was watching her descend from the top. The red tank top that she was wearing was falling away from her body giving me a clear view of her round breasts tightly held in a white bra. It was a sight that would have made any man drool! I turned around and started to follow and soon all of us were down at the base of the cliff, just a few feet away from the violent waves that were splashing on the rocks. The splashes were causing everyone's clothes to get wet and the camera guys were busy covering their cameras with waterproof plastic.

"You guys should have done this BEFORE getting down here." Myers yelled at them.

There was no place to install monitors and that meant that Myers had to direct the action without looking at the screen.

"We are rolling in 15 minutes so HURRY!" He yelled and sat on a rock lighting a cigar.

The scene required me to wear a skimpy black bikini top on blue jeans. I was wearing it under my shirt so I took off my shirt and tossed it to the audio guy. The small bikini top that I was wearing left most of my breasts bare, covering nothing more than my nipples. Helmet was standing a few feet away from me staring at my tits like they were the first ones he had seen. There was no smile or softness in his gaze. Just a strong, lustful and a rather unfriendly glare! Myers looked at me and said, "That's nice. Put on your dark glasses and roll the bottom of your jeans till your calves are exposed." I bent over to roll up my jeans and my breasts swayed under me, left to right as I rolled the bottoms of my trousers.

Helmet's eyes, through out the moment, were fixed on the round orbs my bikini contained. When I straightened up my eyes met with his and I noticed this very slight smile on his face. He looked at me straight in the eyes and gave a wink suggesting that he liked the display. Matt then threw a pair of dark sunglasses at me and I put them on.