Interview with Blondeness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two bars instead of one and every single stool on both of them was occupied. To my right was the doorway that once lead upstairs to Angelo's office. I opened it and walked up the stairs to the glass door. It was the same room in which I had lost my virginity to Angelo. But, just like everything else in the building it had changed too. It was no longer the office it was once, but it was now a store room where broken furniture and other things were dumped. I was about to turn back and head down when I heard a familiar voice from the door below.

"Can I help you?"

Someone had noticed me sneak into the door and had come to see who I was.

He had changed but not as much as I had expected. His long hair that use to curl just below his ears were now shoulders length and had streaks of gray. Besides that, I could see that he had put on some weight.

"Hi Angelo" I said as I walked down the narrow stair case towards him.

The lighting was dim and he did not recognize me at all.

"Do you remember who this is?" I said as I stood just a foot away from him.

"OH MY GOD!" Suddenly his facial expression changed to one of absolute disbelief. "Id be DAMNED!" He said and took my hands. He then gave me a peck on the cheek and lead me to his new office.

The new place was across the hall and was much more exotic than the older one. It had two fax machines, many telephones and a computer. We sat there and started talking. He asked me if I would make a guest appearance on the stage for his fans or sign autographs. I refused saying I had retired from the adult industry and had come only to look for Tori. Angelo had no information about her whereabouts.

"She left for Boston with that Airforce guy." He said leaning back on his chair. "I have not heard from her since then."

I looked down in silence and he asked if I wanted to have coffee or something.

Suddenly, he sprang forward making his chair squeak. "Wait a minute! Catharine must be knowing." He picked up the phone and said, "Elizabeth, can you please send Catharine upstairs?"

I had no idea who Catharine was until she showed up. She used to be one of the waitresses when I worked. In fact she was my supervisor. Now she was wearing a badge which stated her name and the word "General Manager" under it. Angelo asked her to take a seat and then we started talking. Though she had recognized me the moment she had walked in, she did not greet me nor gave the impression that she remembered. That is one thing that happens to you when you become famous. People get intimidated and do not know how to act in your company.

"You remember Tori right? Do you know how we can get in touch with her?" Angelo asked.

"Tori passed away long time ago." Catharine said.

I looked at her in shock!

"She used to write to me or call me from Boston. They had a son in Boston and named him Jason." Catharine continued. "Then her husband got posted to Alabama and that is where she got sick. After sometime I stopped getting letters from her. For a whole year I heard nothing from their side. When I wrote to her, her husband wrote back saying Tori was no longer with us. She passed away in cancer."

The news left me totally hollow from inside. At that moment I felt like I was all alone in this world. Angelo asked me where I was staying and I told him I will go to some hotel. He called for his car and said his driver will take me wherever I wanted to go. To be honest, I did not know where to go. So I stayed in a hotel for the night and flew back to L.A the next morning.

The next few days I met no one and spent time alone in the house trying to find myself. I went through old photo albums and took out her pictures. She had a son named Jason, Catharine had told me. I thought about our last meeting when she drove me to the airport and how I had given her the "J" pendent for her kid. After some time I had this desire to leave everything behind and start a new life in some other part of the world. I wanted to be 'born again' in some other time in some other place. In a few months I sold my mansion and my car and moved to Chicago.

I wanted to be born in a different setting altogether so even though I was a multi millionaire, I chose an average apartment in an average income neighborhood. The neighbors there did not know about my background and I chose to keep it that way. Right opposite my building was a shopping plaza where I found work in a plant shop. The old lady there taught me a lot about plants and I started working there on ten bucks an hour. I was in no need of those ten bucks but I wanted to live a normal life and my new job provided me that. It gave me a sense of freedom I had not experienced in a long time. Once a young man recognized me in the elevator and asked for an autograph. I told him he was mistaken and I was really not the girl he thought I was.

I am 45 years old and for the last ten years I have lived in the same apartment. I have selected friends who often come to my place and I go out with them. I still have millions in my account but in my new found freedom I feel I have no use for them."

Jessica's story came to an end and she leaned back on the reclining chair staring upwards. The rain outside had stopped and the clock was showing quarter to ten. Jason Hallander crossed his legs to conceal the bulge in his pants. The life account of Blondness and the erotic sex scenes she had described had left a boner in his pants and he was making all efforts to conceal it from her.

The older woman sitting across from him had noticed his situation. It had been ten years since she had sex and this effect that she was having on her nervous young guest was producing a tingling sensation in her crotch, something she had not felt in years.

"So after ten years of staying underground, you have finally decided to come out with your past." Jason continued. "Aren't you afraid that your neighbors and your new friends will distance themselves from you? I mean I want to know why have you agreed to give me this interview?"

It was a good question. It really made her think. She had been hiding from press reporters and the media for ten years. What was it about this young man that made her agree to giving an interview?

She remembered how he had called one morning when she was getting ready for work. She came out of the shower wearing only a towel around her body. Water was dripping from her hair as she tip toed towards the phone. Normally when under the shower she would let the phone ring, but there was something about that moment that made her feel that this was one phone call she did not want to miss. In fact the moment the phone rang, she felt like it was a phone cal she had been waiting for all her life!

He had told her that he was working for a magazine and wanted to get an interview from her. She had asked how he found out about her whereabouts and he had remained silent. When she asked him again he had said he would answer all her queries in person if she agreed to give an interview. She had agreed! It was a decision that had left her confused too, for she had struggled so hard to get away from all the focus. Yet for some reason she had agreed and it was something she herself could not understand.

"I don't know" She replied. "May be …" She paused and crossed her firm legs one over the other. Then she rested her chin on her palm and looked out of the window. "May be … because… my past had been buried so deep in me for such a long time that I needed to talk. What a life I have lived!" She sighed and then broke a sift smile. When her eyes returned to the young lad she found him staring at her. He seemed lost.

"What are you looking at?" She asked softly.

"Uh…nothing!" The young man stammered. "I am sorry."

"Its alright. Just tell me… what was it that you were gazing at?" Now she was smiling.

The young man gulped and avoided her gaze.

"You find me attractive don't you?"

As he looked at her, her eyes went to his crotch and then came back to his face.

"I know you do." She said. "When men look at you that way, it means they are fantasizing." She said.

It took him a second to realize where this was leading. But still, he sat looking at her face in total disbelief.

"I am not as beautiful as I used to be" She spoke looking down at the carpet.

"You are lovely!" His sudden words made took her by surprise. She looked into his eyes.

"To be honest, I have never see a woman as lovely as you." He spoke looking straight into her eyes.

"Shut up!" She laughed. "I am old enough to be your mother."

"That does not stop me from admiring your beauty."

Suddenly her smile faded away and was replaced by an obvious look of lust.

There was silence for a few moments. Then She placed her empty coffee mug on the glass table and stood up. "Come with me." She said and walked towards the kitchenette swaying her hips. Jason was puzzled for an instant but then he stood up and followed her. She was standing near the sink facing away from him. As he came and stood right behind her she turned around. She looked at her face for an instant. "Take off your shirt." She said.

He looked at her and then out of the window towards the empty sky outside. Then he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the kitchen floor below. She looked at his bare chest for a second.

"Your trousers" She said.

He unbuckled his belt and then undid the button. He then struggled with his zipper a bit and finally brought it down. He was wearing white briefs underneath and she could easily see the bulge she had caused. Slowly she sank to her knees in front of him and pulled his trousers down to his ankles. The she placed a hand on his bulge and felt his cock tensing under pressure. He had been holding his erection for a long time and it was obvious he needed relief. She lowered his briefs and his hard cock sprang out inches from her face.

"Oohhh…." He moaned as he looked down at her.

It was the first cock she had seen in ten years and DAMN it looked good! She licked the base and went all the way up to the tip of the shaft. Then she slowly took the head in her mouth and rolled her eyes upwards to look at his face.

She looked amazing. As she took his erect cock in her mouth, his hands reached behind her head and he started undoing the clip that was holding her blonde hair together. After undoing the clip, he dropped it behind her and began caressing her blonde hair, messing them up on her head. As she sucked him her deperate hands grabbed his thighs and moved upwards till they were cupping his muscular butt. She pressed his tight buns and pulled his hips to her gagging the cock deep in her mouth.

"Ooooohhhhh YAAAAA!" His head dropped back and he let out a groan in pleasure.

The sound of his moan only motivated her to suck harder on his cock, taking the shaft in as deep as she could. Jason grabbed her blonde hair and began moving his hips back and forth.

"Oooh God you are sooo good." He said as he moved his hips back and forth bringing his cock in and out of her mouth like a piston. She then pulled her lips off his cock with a POP sound and watched as a dangling string of her saliva made its way from his engorged cock to the floor. She rose up to her feet and looked at him in the eyes. Then she brought her face to his for a gentle kiss. It was a mere brush of their lips when his hands grabbed her white blouse from the front. With a sudden jerk he tore it open from the front, allowing the buttons to scatter on the kitchen floor.

Her blouse was now gapped open all the way down to her navel and through the white silk bra she wore underneath; he could easily see the cleavage and the roundness of her breasts. Her breasts went up and down as she breathed heavily in anticipation. He brought his mouth to hers and kissed her with his tongue. The next moment she had dropped her head back and he was kissing her soft neck. The smell of her perfume intoxicated him as he licked her neck. Nibbling, he went down till his face was in line with her heavy breasts. He looked up at her for an instant and then brought his face into the exposed cleavage. She grabbed his hair and pressed his face deeper into her chest. He stood still for a moment, enjoying the softness of her mounds against his face and then pulled his face back.

"You are amazing!" He said.

His comment brought a fresh smile to her face. She then pulled down the left cup of her bra, allowing her a round breast to spill out in front of his face. Jason stood dazed for an instant, looking at the round orb and the erect pink nipple that begged for attention. She then did the same to the right bra cup, pulling it down to let the other boob out. They were round and heavy, sagging only a little with the weight. The slight sag however gave them a nice shape and made them look more erotic. Jason stared at her bare tits and then brought his mouth to one of the nipples.

"Mmmm … suck my tits…" She moaned as he sealed his lips around her super sensitive nipple. He palmed the left boob in her hand as he sucked on the right one. "Ooohhh my goodness… the other one!" She said in a quivering voice and brought the other tit to his mouth. He opened his mouth and willingly accepted, sucking on it exactly the way he had sucked the left one.

After a minute or two of serious tit sucking, Jason rose to his feet. There was a small round kitchen table behind them. He pushed her until her butt was against the tabletop. Quickly he lifted her legs up in the air making her fall back on the table. She fell back laughing and Jason stood looking at her breasts. They jiggled with the movement and then settled in their place standing up proud with nipples pointing at the ceiling.

Jason then started kissing her feet. She was wearing heels and Jason kissed the exposed portion of her foot and went up kissing her calf till he was kissing and licking the tender insides of her thigh.

"Mmmmm that feels soooo good…" She moaned and then closed her eyes to pinch her nipples.

Jason could see the white panties she was wearing underneath. As he inserted a hand into her skirt to pull them, he felt their wetness. Grabbing the silky edges he slid them down her muscular and shapely thighs.

"You have great legs do you know that?" He said dropping her panties to the floor. Her answer came in a laughter that caused her bare breasts to jiggle. As he lowered his face into her crotch, she closed her eyes. Jason went straight for the pussy lips. He inserted his tongue right between them causing his lover to moan loud.

"Ooooh my God… you are too much" She said and ran a hand through her blonde hair which was now totally messed up. Like a savage, Jason began to punish her clit with his tongue licking and inserting it as deep as he could. "Ooohhhh … you are killing me." Blondness moaned as Jason licked her. "Ohhhh yaaaaah… I didn't know it would feel sooo good!" She pinched her nipples and rolled her head from left to right in pleasure. As the licking intensified so did her moaning and soon her moans had turned into wild screams of pleasure. "OHHH my Goodness STOP! Stop or you would make me cum!" She grabbed his head and pushed it away from her crotch. Jason did not want her to cum just as yet so he withdrew his head and licked her pussy juice from his upper lip.

"Kiss me in the mouth!" She said. "I want to taste myself on your lips." Jason smiled and then climbed over on the wooden table. He moved over her and then lowered his face to hers. She opened her mouth to take his tongue and they kissed passionately, their tongues wrestling and exchanging saliva.

The wooden table was now squeaking with their combined weight and Jason slid off her and got down the table. She spread her legs for him and Jason guided the head of his cock to her pussy lips. She closed her eyes in anticipation but he teasingly withdrew.

"Mmmm… give it to meee." Pinching her nipples she gave out a moan. The next instant she felt his shaft going in her. Grabbing his shoulders she pulled him towards her making him lean on top of her. He thrusted his hips forward and pushed his cock in her pussy as deep as he could.

"Ooh yess that feels sooo good" She moaned and her hands went around his back pulling him closer to her.

Slowly but steadily his hips began to move back and forth, making his cock go in and out of her wet pussy. As Jason picked up pace, she began to move with his thrusts, her heavy breasts going back and forth under him.

"Oh my goodness… that feels sooo good!" She muttered, her hands desperately massaging his back all the way down to his butt. The exertion was causing a quote of sweat to form all over him and Jessica was getting extremely aroused by the glistening body of her young lover. As his pace increased, her moans of passion turned into uncontrolled screams of pleasure and soon he was pounding her like an untamed beast.

"Give it to me baby… oh yaaahh!" She screamed and a powerful orgasm went through her body. The sheer intensity of the climax was far more than she had expected. Her manicured fingers dug into his back as she dropped her head back and came. When he felt the release of juices inside her, he knew he could not last any longer. Pulling his cock out of her pussy he erupted, shooting all over her stomach. Lying on her back she watched, as his cock pumped loads of semen on her body. As the heat of the moment went down the room became totally silent except their panting and the ticking sound of the clock on the wall.

He then collapsed on the floor. She rolled over on the table till she was lying in fetal position, knees folded close to her chest.

"That was good!" Jason said as his breathing returned to normal.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Jason." Jessica spoke. Her voice was so soft it seemed like a whisper. "I don't want you to publish this interview."

He kept lying on the floor, his eyes fixed at the ceiling. Then he moved to his side and pulled his trousers, which he had discarded on the floor. His hand went in her pocket and he pulled out a silver pendent. It had the letter "J" on it.

"Jessica!" He said. "There is something I want to tell you too." He tossed the pendent on to the table. "Your friend Tori was my mother!!!"

It took an instant for Jessica to realize what he had said. Right on the table, inches away from her face was the silver pendent she had given to Tori for her baby.

Jason then stood up from the floor. He took her by the hand and pulled her up from the table till she was standing in front of him. His hands encircled her waist.

"From this day on you will never be alone." He said and kissed her lips.

She looked into his eyes and they seemed like the same eyes Tori had. He was so much like her. In his arms she felt like she had found that long lost friend she had been searching for. She took him by the hand and lead him into her bedroom. Pushing him on the bed she climbed on top of him. The rest of their night was a blur of sexual frenzy!

* * * * *

Honest feedback is the best reward a writer can get. Do email me and let me know what you think. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks!

For female readers: So which one is it? Out of the four characters whom would you like to go to bed with?

1. Angelo (Strip Club owner)

2. Matt/ White Devil

3. Helmet

4. Jason