Interview with Blondeness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was supposed to make my appearance on July 14th, my birthday. As we approached the date, I found myself losing the confidence. I was 'chickening' out. I told Angelo and he patted me on the back. "You will do just fine." He said. "You have such a body that no matter what you do, you can't screw up." His logic never gave me the confidence though. I told Tori that I don't think I would be able to go on stage and face the crowd. Knowing me from before she understood that I was telling the truth. So in the last few days she came up with a wonderful plan.

Instead of me going on stage alone, we were to perform together. And, we decided that we would both cover our faces with theatrical oprah masks. This would prevent people from recognizing us and even if we screwed up, no one will know recognize. Tori was an excellent dancer. She could duplicate my dance routine easily for it was peanuts compared to what she was doing on stage. It took us just one week of practice and after that we were able to match each others moves almost perfectly.

When July 14th came I was sitting in the dressing room backstage and my knees were shaking. I needed to cut myself from the noise and meditate. I needed to go deep inside me and find myself before I walked on stage. So I went in the toilet and locked myself. I closed my eyes and tried to relax myself. I don't know how long I spent in there but I opened my eyes when there was a knock on the door.

"Jess are you in there?" It was Tori. "Come on babe we need to kick some ass out there!" She yelled and her voice gave me that sudden confidence I was searching for inside me. I stood up and opened the door and found Tori standing outside looking absolutely stunning. She was dressed like a dominatrix as usual. The high heels had made her at least three inches taller than me. The leather gloves that she wore went all the way to her elbows and the tight corset she was wearing made her slim waist appear extra slim and wasp like. The low neck of the corset and not only revealed a nice cleavage but also showed the upper swells of her breasts. In her hands she was holding her whip as usual. Her black hair was loose and she looked like a Goddess. In contract to her 'bad girl' image, I was dressed like a good blonde girl. My hair was tied neatly behind my head and I wore a thin blue sundress that went down to my knees. Under was silk panties and bra, which Tori was supposed to rip off my body on stage.

"You look hot!" I said to her.

"You look lovely." She said to me and gave me a slap on my ass. "Follow me bitch!" She winked at me and I started walking behind her with my eyes on her slim waist and peach like ass.

"GENTLEMAN! Now coming on stage are our next dancers …… TORI and Jessicaaaaa!" The announcement filled the house with applause and music took over.

We walked on stage and began dancing to the rhythm of the beat. Our body movements matched perfectly as Tori chased me all over the stage with the whip in her hand. As the music picked pace so did our movements and Tori caught me from around the waist with her whip. She then pulled me to herself and turned me around so that I was facing the audience. She slid a hand under the strap of my sundress and with a sudden jerk, she ripped the strap off. This caused a cheer to run through the crowd. I tried to hold the ripped strap against my shoulder but as I was doing it she ripped the other shoulder off. Now with both hands I was holding the two traps against my shoulders and the crowd was cheering on. Tori put her whip around my neck and began to drag me all over the stage like her personal slave. It was going exactly the way we had rehearsed. Finally that moment came when she ripped the sundress off my body and I was standing on stage in my bra and panties. The men were going crazy at this point. She took the remains of my dress and threw them in the crowd. This was not part of our routine but Tori seized the opportunity at the moment and did that. Then she ripped my bra off and we were on the floor wrestling. In a few minutes the panties were gone too and I found myself struggling with Tori undoing the laces of her corset. Tori's corset came off and we were on the floor topless. Her breasts were pressing against mine as she pinned me down to the floor and straddled me. We began to move our bodies together at the beat of the music and when it stopped, we were out of breath and under the red lights our bodies were glistening with sweat. The crowd stood up and gave a wonderful applause.

So that was my first on stage performance and the beginning of my career as a stripper. Now this was a time when lesbian routines were not common on stage. Our performance had generated an applause unmatched for in the history of Obsessionz. From that day on, every weekend we would go to the club and perform for the audience. Our show became a real 'crowd getter' and started attracting people from far away places. The amount of money that I was making from the club was staggering! Besides that, after our performance people would follow us outside and try to negotiate with us to go with them. Many of these guys were super rich business executives and were willing to offer ridiculously large amounts of money. We started going with these rich folks and THAT became the major source of our income. The performance at the club was nothing more than an 'advertisement'.

A few months later Tori started dating an Air force technician by the name Jack Hallander. Jack was a lean and tall man with the short-cropped military style haircut. They met in a shopping mall and exchanged phone numbers. Jack had no idea Tori was a dancer. They went out a couple of times and on their third date, Tori told him what she did for a living and he came to the club to see a performance. I still remember how he had sat on the front seat and ogled at a naked Tori as she danced with me. After the show, men were approaching us and making offers. Jack stood up from his seat, came to Tori and picked her up in his arms. Without saying a single word he just walked out of the club through the audience with Tori in his arms. It was obvious they were in love.

One September night, right after our performance I was in the dressing room backstage changing when a waitress came in. "This gentleman wants to meet you." She said and handed me a business card. It had the name Tony Chang and he was the talent agent for a film company. "He is wearing a blue shirt, sitting outside." She said and left the room, leaving me alone with the card. It was an offer from a film, I could tell that. As I held the card in my hand I knew that my life was about to change. After changing, I stepped outside and looked around. The bar was full and all eyes were on me. Suddenly I caught sight of the handsome oriental man who was approaching me with a polite yet confident smile on his face.

"Pleasure meeting you." He said offering a hand. "I am Tony Chang."

We found a seat in a secluded corner and Chang ordered drinks for both of us. As the conversation progressed I found out that his job was to recruit people to work in the adult industry. This was the time when adult film had just jumped from an underground business to a billion dollar industry and film producers and agents were going in strip bars in search of 'talent'. He asked me how I felt about doing hardcore movies? I said I had never thought about it.

"With one movie most girls make ten times of what they make in a year dancing." He said. "But your are not 'most girls' so this does not apply to you. You can surely expect to get more." I asked him if he was talking about both me and Tori. He said he wanted just ME! That totally left me baffled as I had always thought Tori was hotter. As we were having this conversation, guys from the audience would approach my table and ask me if I was interested going outside to "talk". I was refusing all of them. Myers saw this and said, "See how you attract men. They come after you like flies Jessica. You have no idea what you are about to become. Call me when you have thought about it." He said and stood up from the table.

I went back and told Tori. We had a long talk in the balcony. She explained that Jack was not comfortable with her dancing. She wanted to quit and move with him. Her declaration totally surprised me. I had always thought that Tori was not the kind to settle down with one man. She was too used to attention, that he settling down with someone seemed unconceivable. Yet, what was even more strange was that out of all the men that were available to her, she had chosen an Air force technician who would probably make less than a half of what she was making dancing.

"I think you should go ahead with the offer." She said. "Cuz, I think I am out of this game. Dancing is finished! We are finished." She said and we sat there out in the balcony till it was morning. When I saw the sun come up from the horizon, I knew it was a new beginning.

Tony Chang's office was in the basement of a downtown complex. I did not have any problems finding it. The wooden door opened in a sitting room with a reception desk. There was no one on the desk so I walked passed it and knocked on an opened door, which had Tony Chang's name plate.

"Come on in!" He said and I went in.

He was sitting on his reclining chair going through the nude pictures I had submitted him almost a week back.

"You look absolutely stunning!" He said. "But it takes more than looks to be successful in this business."

"Oh really? What else does it take?" I asked

"Performance! In this business you don't fuck for your pleasure. You fuck for the audience's pleasure. Women who climb the ladder here are the ones who can see themselves from the eyes of the male viewer." He placed the prints on the table. "Besides that … you need a new name, a screen name!" He looked at me closely, his eyes examining every detail of my appearance.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

He kept staring at me. "How would I describe you to someone who has not seen you?" He pulled out a note pad. "Blue eyes … clear skin … naturally pink lips … blonde hair …" He continued to write words on the pad and then suddenly stopped. "From this day on, the world will know you as …BLONDENESS!" He threw the pad in front of me and I saw the name written on it in bold letters.

I loved the name from the beginning. There was some kind of magic to it. I signed up with him that day and that was the beginning of my film career.

The first movie that I did was 'Black and White'. It was the story of a rich white couple's sexual encounter with a black couple. Interracial sex was a big fascination back then and a lot of film studios were doing that. Richard Myers, the producer from Erotica Entertainment, phoned Tony Chang and asked if he had someone to play the white house wife role. They had the other three characters so he only needed a girl to complete the white couple. He specified that he needed a blonde. Chang believed that this was the role for me so he sent me the movie script.

"I don't want you to start off with a complicated script." He had said. "If you screw up in the acting, no one would want to talk to you in the whole industry. This script is simple. Go through it and see if you can do it."

It was a thick blue binder with typed pages inside. Tori had gone out with Jack so I went outside and began reading the pages. The story was set on an exotic beach of Bahamas. A rich white couple from Miami lands there for fifteen days of scuba diving and boating. The hotel in which they are staying has a tall black security guard who has hidden cameras installed in every room. On the black and white monitor he once catches the couple making love. Then he sends his black girlfriend, who is a maid in the same hotel, to seduce the man. She succeeds and he watches them have sex on the camera. The maid tells the husband that they have been videotaped but instead of getting mad, the husband wants to view the tapes that have been made of him and his wife. So he ends up becoming friends with the security guard and the movie ends with a hot foursome outdoor.

According to the script I had two sex scenes. One was with the white husband in the hotel room and the other out doors with all three of them in the final foursome. I called Chang and told him I was game!

The film was set in Bahamas, but since the regional law in Bahamas did not allow pornography to be shot in their land back then, we had to shoot these scene on the beaches of California and make it look like Bahamas. Just a day before leaving for L.A I came back to our apartment after signing the papers and found Tori spread over the couch, her head resting on her shoulder. The TV was switched on but Tori was not paying any attention as she was staring at the floor lost in thought. I walked in switched off the TV and we started talking. I told her that I was leaving for L.A in two days and she congratulated me. Then she told me that she was pregnant!

"Jack has proposed to me and we are getting married." She said still looking at the carpet. "The squadron that he is with is being posted to Boston so I will be going with him."

There was silence.

"We have both made choices…" She continued, "…and now we both have to go our own ways. This is where the road splits."

Tori and I had been together for over three years now. From assignment partners at school, we had become roommates, then she had helped me find the job at the club and together we became the most famous dancers in the city. Everything I was today I was because of her. Now, she was saying that we could be together no more. And, she was right! We had both made our choices and had to go our own ways.

The next day Jack and Tori drove me to the airport. I was resting on the back seat looking out of the window. I wanted to give Tori something for her kid but I had nothing at that time.

"Jessica…" Tori looked at me in the rear view mirror. "If we have a daughter, I will name her after you."

"Ya … Jessica is a great name." Jack said.

"And what if you have a boy?" I asked.

"Jason!" Jack said while driving the car. "Then we will all him Jason."

The car stopped at the passenger drop area. Jack stayed in the car and Tori followed me inside. Suddenly, I knew what I wanted to give Tori. There was a silver pendent around my neck with a letter "J". My father had given it to me and I had worn it since I was a kid. I took it off and handed it to Tori.

"Tori… I want you to keep this as a gift for your child. Whether its Jessica or Jason this will work."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. We embraced each other at the airport and cried. Then picking up my luggage I went through the metal detector and that was the last time I saw Tori.

When I landed in L.A, a limo was there to receive me. The chauffer opened the door for me and I got inside feeling like a celebrity. I had never been in a limo before and so this was very exciting. First I was taken to Erotica Entertainment where I met Richard Myers the producer and the director. He was a middle-aged man dressed in a Hawaii style multi colored shirt and Bermudas. We had lunch together at a Mexican restaurant. There I found out that the person who was to play the security guard in the movie was a famous black porn star called Jimmy Helmet. I had seen him earlier at the office of Erotica Entertainment. He was a tall black man who easily stood six feet three if not more. He had a shaven head and a flat nose and looked like one of those tall, lean and muscular basketball players you see in NBA Jam. When I had entered the office, he was standing in the lobby talking to someone on the phone in his Jamaican accent. I did not like him at all as he was too intimidating. Myers told me that Jimmy Helmet was one of the most highly paid male porn stars in business because he was exceptionally "gifted" in the size department. Over the course of dinner I also found out that my second co-star, the man who would play my husband in the movie was a blonde, golden boy who went by the name "White Devil'. Myers told me that White Devil was a bodybuilder and an underwear model who came into the adult industry because he wanted to have sex with the sexiest women in the world! He was also one of the most appreciated pornstars in the USA and fans loved him because of the exceptionally large quantity of semen he could produce. About the black girl, Myers did not tell me much except that she was also a stripper like me who had been picked up from a club a few years ago. After the lunch the limo dropped me off at the hotel.

The pick up was at 9:00 am the next morning. After having my breakfast, I was taken to the office of Erotica Entertainment. Myers was sitting outside on the steps smoking a cigar. I got down the limo and sat with him. We chatted for a bit and Myers explained that the film was supposed to have four sex scenes. Out of these two had already been shot. The other two that included me had to be filmed. We were having this conversation when this hot looking guy on a Harley Davidson showed up. He was wearing aviator style sun glassed and was very well muscled, with shoulder length blonde hair. As swung his leg to get off the bike, I noticed that he had the best male butt I had ever seen in my whole life.

"Here comes the White Devil." Myers said as he stood up to greet him.

So this was White Devil, the stud who was playing my husband in the movie. The very thought of making love to him made my nipples hard under the t-shirt. His real name was Matt and he preferred to be called by that. "White Devil was only for the movie credits." He said. He was an easy to talk to guy who was not egocentric like I had imagined an adult celebrity to be. All three of us went inside and started discussing what I would be wearing in the first hotel room scene with Matt. Myers pulled out a bunch of catalogues from underneath the table and we started going through the designs.

"I don't want her to dress sexy in the opening scene." Myers said. "The audience will be seeing her for the very first time so I want them to imagine what she is like under all those clothes."

We went through a lot of stuff and finally decided that I was to wear jeans and a loose white top. The bra and panties underneath were to be white as well as it would suit my blonde hair and light skin.

"Now Matt, this is not a 'Wham bam, bye bye Maam' type fuck scene!" Myers explained to Matt. "That stuff is for Helmet. You have to be very intimate with her. You guys are on a vacation so it has to be sensual and romantic.

Matt leaned back in the chair and stretched his legs on the glass table, crossing his feet.

"The foreplay has to be long." Myers continued. "First you will take off her top, then you must fondle and kiss her through the bra. Spend some time doing that. She has nice breasts, so make the audience WAIT before you expose them."

"And you Jessica …" Myers turned towards me. "You have to respond to his kisses. Don't stand there frozen. Most new comers have a tendency to just "freeze" in front of the camera. I want you to be responsive, you get me?"

I nodded.

"Good girl" He patted me on the back, stood up and went into the sitting lounge.

I looked towards Matt and found him staring at me. Instead of looking away he winked at me. I stood up and followed Myers outside leaving Matt alone in the room.

On the day of the shoot, I was driven to paradise hotel where the room had been booked for recording. Paradise was not at all a very posh hotel but that was the only location Eddie our Production Manager could arrange. Myers was not at all happy about it. On my way in I saw Myers arguing with Eddie at the main entrance. "There is no air-conditioning in there!!!" Myers yelled. "The windows would have to be opened and we will be picking every unwanted sound from outside!!!" Eddie continued to explain but since none of that was my concern, I walked straight in.