Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine held Cassandra's head tightly to her pussy and leaned forward far enough to grab Cassandra's bare bottom with her other hand. Cassandra felt the fat of Catherine's stomach laying over the top of her as Catherine bent over much further than she was normally comfortable with to fondle her butt. Catherine pinched Cassandra's very squeezable ass harder and harder between her fingers until Cassandra squealed. Catherine then smacked Cassandra's buttock as hard as she could. The slapping noise of hand meeting flesh echoed in their bedchamber.

{More. Harder} Cassandra sent desperately. Catherine granted Cassandra's wish and smacked both her asscheeks an equal number of times. Cassandra wiggled her bottom back and forth after each blow and licked Catherine even more vigorously to the older woman's delight.

Cassandra's tongue finished milking the Essence from Catherine's body and she gulped down all of Catherine's delicious creamy ejaculate. Cassandra moved her head up to let one spurt of Catherine's come spray right onto her upper chest. Cassandra loved the feeling of fresh, still hot come on her skin. While eating more Essence out of the inside of Catherine's pussy, Cassandra rubbed the creamy ejaculate all over her breasts. Catherine's come generated a delightful tingling sensation as Cassandra applied the substance to the erogenous zone of her nipples. It felt so amazing that Cassandra began to groan. Cassandra took a dab of Essence and rubbed it into her clitoris to create the same tingling in an even more sensitive area. She groaned louder. Cassandra was going to come very soon if she wasn't careful.

Once Cassandra completed her meal of Catherine's pussy and ejaculate, Catherine offered to provide the same service for Cassandra. Cassandra declined the proposition, telling Catherine that she was right about knowing what Cassandra really wanted. Cassandra stood up and walked to the wall opposite the sitting chair in the large bedroom. A giant mural from the early nineteenth century covered the entirety of the wall and Cassandra chuckled as she laid her right hand right over the bosom of a prim and proper aristocratic lady. The woman painted in the mural looked to be sitting in the very same chair Catherine was in. Cassandra leaned over with her hands pressed against the wall and bent her knees ever so slightly to push her luscious bottom out and shake it back and forth for Catherine's viewing pleasure.

While not as curvy as her younger sister Anna, Cassandra had still inherited the Dworkin family ass. Their mom had gained some weight as she grew older but when she had been younger and thinner she basically looked like a brunette version of Anna, with wide hips, skinny frame, thick thighs, big tits, round ass and all. Mother's ample posterior was one trait both daughters had inherited despite their physical differences. Cassandra's bottom looked slightly too large for her skinny body, but in a definitely pleasing manner. The curves of her bottom spread outward sharply after her hips before curving inward just as sharply at her thighs. Cassandra's ass had just a little bit of jiggle though her buttocks looked quite toned and well-defined due to the amount of jogging and squats that Cassandra performed semi-regularly. Catherine gulped as she watched the amazing show of Cassandra wiggling her bottom back and forth. The lust that overcame her drew Catherine out of her seat and across the room. Catherine squeezed Cassandra's cheeks and truly wondered if this might be the best ass she'd ever seen.

Cassandra begged Catherine to abuse her and fortunately Cassandra had put Catherine in an obliging mood. Catherine mocked Cassandra as she smacked her bum relentlessly, criticizing Cassandra's job performance at the office and promising further punishment if she did not improve. Cassandra's body rocked forward each time Catherine struck her.

Cassandra moaned at every blow to her posterior and answered Catherine between spanks. "Yes, Ms. O'Hara, I promise to do better. I want to be the best, most loyal employee I can be. Please let me keep my job. I will do anything you say, Ms. O'Hara. I'll be your little pet and serve you any time you want."

"Oh, I like the sound of that," Catherine purred as she bit her fingernail. "Spread your cheeks then, pet," Catherine ordered with a malicious grin on her face.

Cassandra took her hands off the wall and used her center of gravity to balance herself as she reached back to spread her asscheeks apart. She winced as she laid her hands over her raw buttocks covered with Catherine's red handprints. If Cassandra didn't enjoy the pain she would probably be weeping right now. Cassandra moved her hands apart to spread the flesh of her bottom open and bare her orifices for Catherine. Cassandra had trimmed her pubic hair recently and a thin wisp of hair overhanged her vulva. Her dark pink pussy lips fanned open like the petal of a flower to reveal the hidden delight of Cassandra's pink insides. Cassandra's normally tight asshole gaped open loosely due to recent overuse. This made the rosebud of her anus show more prominently and Catherine licked her lips when she saw how delectable it looked.

Cassandra gasped as Catherine poked her finger into her asshole without warning. Luckily, Cassandra's punishment had turned her on so much that the wetness seeping out of her pussy provided enough lubricant for Catherine's finger to slide through Cassandra's anus without much resistance. The constant stretching of Cassandra's asshole by the Queen aided her immensely as well. Cassandra sighed as she felt Catherine's finger inserting itself to the knuckle inside her ass and probing her rectum like she was digging for buried treasure. Deep inside Cassandra's anal cavity, Catherine felt something strange with her fingertip. Catherine's finger brushed against something slimy and bulbous, but it definitely was not shit. Catherine tickled it with her finger and the strange object writhed and seemed to move of its own volition.

"What the hell is that?" Catherine wondered.

{That's enough assplay for now} Cassandra sent.

"But I'm only getting started," Catherine complained as she easily added a second finger to Cassandra's ass. Catherine moved her digits in and out of Cassandra's anus to fingerfuck her asshole. Cassandra groaned with pleasure as she rested her head against the wall. Catherine's fingers felt amazing as they penetrated Cassandra's ass over and over. The stimulation caused something to move within Cassandra's body. She thought she felt a writhing mass that leaked something warm and sticky inside her.

This doesn't feel right, thought Cassandra. {Please stop, Catherine}

Rather than cease as Cassandra requested, Catherine fucked Cassandra's ass even harder with her fingers.

{Enough!}

Cassandra stared back at Catherine with a withering glare that told Catherine that Cassandra had been willing to indulge her to a point but would not allow any further violation. Catherine actually became fearful under Cassandra's intense gaze. Cassandra looked furious, but hid it behind a cold, detached exterior. Catherine had the strange sense that if she didn't obey Cassandra she would be destroyed. Catherine ceased fingering Cassandra's asshole immediately.

Catherine's fingers slid out of Cassandra's ass much easier than they had entered. Catherine felt something sticky clinging to her fingers and she looked down at her digits as they exited Cassandra's anus. Her fingers pulled a mass of Cassandra's Essence out of Cassandra's ass along with them; so much that they drenched Catherine's digits. Catherine hadn't even noticed that Cassandra came. There was so much of Cassandra's slimy ejaculate covering her fingers that a thick line of it connected Catherine's fingertips to Cassandra's asshole. It couldn't have come out of Cassandra's ass instead of her pussy, could it? Looking back over at Cassandra's anus, she thought she noticed a trickle of Essence dripping out of Cassandra's ass and running down through her pussy lips. Catherine wondered again what she had felt inside of Cassandra's bowels. It seemed... alive.

Catherine noticed with dismay that a substantial amount of Cassandra's Essence had dribbled off Catherine's fingers and was dripping down to the floor. Catherine couldn't waste a single drop of Cassandra's delicious come, no matter where it had come from. She raised her fingers up above her lips and let the precious liquid drop into her open mouth. Catherine sucked the Essence off her fingers and couldn't help moaning as the delicious flavor overwhelmed her senses.

{I'm not done yet, bitch} Cassandra sent with her ass still pointed at Catherine. She gave it a little shake and continued. {I need something harder than just your hand spanking me}

Conveniently, there was a plethora of toys and other devices available in every room of the mansion for the women of the Hive to utilize. Catherine rummaged through a nearby chest until she found a whip with leather tassels on the end of it that would best serve Cassandra's needs. Catherine ran the tassels slowly down Cassandra's back, causing her employee to bend upward at the waist and arch her spine so her ass showed more prominently. Cassandra shuddered with anticipation.

Oh my, she looks sexy with her perfect ass presented to me and waiting to be abused, Catherine thought. Catherine smacked Cassandra's ass as hard as she could with the tasseled whip, generating louder and longer moans with each strike.

Catherine commanded Cassandra to spread her legs apart. Cassandra obliged her employer's request and moved her ankles wide from her the middle of her stance. She shivered as Catherine ran the tassels of the whip up the inner side of her thigh and brushed them against Cassandra's pussy as the whip slid underneath her groin. Without warning, Catherine flicked the whip sharply upward to smack it against Cassandra's vulva. Cassandra threw her head back and groaned loudly as her vagina was spanked relentlessly. Catherine went back and forth between hurting Cassandra's ass and pussy until her buttocks regained their raw, red hue.

Catherine noticed a bead of Essence running down Cassandra's inner thigh; she found it incredible that Cassandra got off on being punished like this. It was only a trickle though, and Catherine wanted to make it a flood. Catherine turned the handle of the whip around and felt the tassels falling across her forearm. She laid a hand on Cassandra's lower back and pressed down on it as she shoved the handle of the whip up Cassandra's cunt. Cassandra gasped at the unexpected intrusion. Normally she would have been pissed about being penetrated without permission, but she was so turned on by her punishment that she would allow Catherine to do nearly anything she wanted to her right now. Catherine fucked Cassandra with the handle faster and faster while Cassandra wailed in pleasure. After a few minutes of this, Cassandra finally reached her limit and made a high-pitched croaking noise just as her come exploded out of her to splatter across the floor. Cassandra collapsed to the floor in a heap and passed out immediately. Catherine delicately lifted Cassandra's body and carried her the short distance to the bed. She couldn't help fondling Cassandra's naked body for a minute before tucking her in and turning off the lamp. The unconscious Cassandra purred with satisfaction as she curled up beneath silken sheets while still feeling her orgasmic high. She looked so comfy that Catherine debated joining her, but she left to instead find more women to fuck. If this was the only sexual encounter Cassandra and Catherine ever had together, it at least was a memorable one.

(Present Day)

Cassandra's attention refocused on the present as she inspected the woman sitting behind Catherine on the leather seatcushion. While Catherine was merely in a state of semi-undress, her employee Alexis sat entirely nude except for her large, dorky glasses. The only thing obscuring her nakedness was Catherine's wide frame. Alexis had been nearly shameless even before her assimilation but afterward that affectation became more extreme as Alexis didn't even bat an eye at baring all of her and acting slutty in public. Alexis' arms wrapped around Catherine's front with a breast gripped in each hand. The size of Catherine's breasts overwhelmed Alexis' smaller hands and the flesh of Catherine's bosom flowed down through her fingers. Alexis kneaded Catherine's udders like they were bread dough and squeezed her boss' nipples between her fingers. Alexis bit and licked the wattle of Catherine's neck, making the older woman moan from Alexis' teases. Catherine reached back and gripped Alexis' ponytail to draw her mouth close to Catherine's. Their tongues didn't quite enter each other's mouths; instead they writhed around each other in the air in a most obscene manner.

Alexis had been trying very hard to have sex with Cassandra the last week as well. First, there was the very awkward pass Alexis made at Cassandra when she was drunk. That was before the Hive was even a dream of a thought in either of their minds. After her assimilation, Alexis became relentless in her attempts to seduce Cassandra, but Cassandra rebuffed her advances at every turn. Now that Cassandra was a Hivesister, there was nothing preventing her from wanting to have sex with her work friend. Cassandra recalled her and Alexis making love for the first time a few nights ago.

(Flashback: Early Friday Morning)

Following Cassandra's assimilation into the Hive late Thursday evening, she accepted Alexis' offer to spend the night in Alexis' quarters. They brought Alexis' slaves along for a little celebration party to commemorate Cassandra's entrance into the Hive. Alexis held the leash attached to the collar of the intern Naomi while Cassandra held the pop star Taylor's leash as they walked their pets to Alexis' bedchamber. Cassandra's best friend Sherri followed along behind the crawling girls and their owners. Naomi and Taylor were only of the Initiated at this time, having tasted the Essence of a Hive member but still awaiting assimilation by the Queen. They could not be properly assimilated until their bodies were purged of the intoxicating effects of the Essence, so typically a mindful Hivesister would leave an Initiated woman unmolested the evening before assimilation was scheduled to take place. Alexis and Cassandra made an executive decision in this case to delay Naomi and Taylor's assimilation for late that day. Cassandra had some particularly nasty ideas of what she wanted to do to Taylor and Alexis wanted to reward her friend yet this evening for her official submission to the Hive.

Sherri, Cassandra, and Alexis spent the evening taking turns riding the faces of their slaves and shoving Taylor and Naomi's mouths onto their come-drenched bodies. While Naomi was an eager little pussylicker who performed cunnilingis admirably and without complaint, Taylor predictably was a total bitch about it. She made a pathetic attempt at fighting back and Sherri and Cassandra both took turns spanking her skinny ass as punishment for her disobedience. Once she had been subdued, Taylor's arms were pinned behind her back by Sherri while Cassandra grabbed ahold of Taylor's platinum blonde hair and forced her mouth forward to within inches of Alexis' pussy. Taylor sobbed as she finally submitted and stuck her tongue out to lick the slime already dripping out of Alexis' vagina.

After her first taste of Essence, Taylor's entire demeanor transformed. She lapped at Alexis' pussy like the delicious treat it was and Cassandra could let go of Taylor's hair to allow the singer to lick Alexis of her own volition. Taylor reached back and began fingering herself from behind as she ate Alexis' pussy. Cassandra enjoyed the view of Taylor's fingers disappearing inside her vagina as she licked Alexis' genitals greedily.

Once Alexis' Essence covered Taylor's face and hair, (Alexis wasn't going to give Taylor the satisfaction of getting to taste her come yet and she intentionally aimed her ejaculate away from Taylor's mouth) Cassandra took her turn. She desired to have a different orifice than her vagina pleasured though. It gave Cassandra intense satisfaction to feel the puckered lips of the creator of music Cassandra hated that was always getting stuck in her head surrounding the rim of Cassandra's anus.

"That's it, Swifty," Cassandra chided. "Get that sexy tongue deep inside my ass. Oh my God, you fucking slut! You're wriggling it around in there like a whore would. Are you trying to discover what my ass tastes like? Does it taste as shitty as your music?"

Taylor made no reaction to Cassandra's verbal humiliation except to moan and attempt to insert her tongue as deep inside Cassandra's rectum as humanly possible. She couldn't believe how delicious the inside of Cassandra's ass tasted. The musky, dirty flavor had a bizarrely sweet tinge to it. Taylor loved the way Cassandra's anus gaped open for an instant when Taylor pulled her tongue out of the hole before it closed up tight again. She moved her tongue in and out of Cassandra over and over so she could see it repeatedly. Taylor grabbed Cassandra's ass and fondled her curvy cheeks before spreading them apart to gape Cassandra open and bury her tongue inside Cassandra's asshole. Taylor's tongue squirmed around the inner rim of Cassandra's rectum. Cassandra would have enjoyed this sensation no matter who was doing it to her, but the fact that it was T-Swift tonguing her asshole made Cassandra almost giddy with delight. Alexis and Sherri snickered and made jokes at Taylor's expense as they watched Taylor slurping and sucking on Cassandra's anus messily. The wet, smacking noises Taylor's mouth made as she ate Cassandra's asshole were disgustingly sexy. Naomi sat and watched the show also while on her knees between Alexis and Sherri with her arms wrapped tightly around their legs. She clung to Alexis and Sherri desperately and nuzzled her cheek against their bare legs and kissed their thighs while Sherri and Alexis pet her hair affectionately.

Next, the Hivesisters took turns sitting on each slave's face and making them lick until come dripped into their mouths. The three Hive members seemed to have an unending supply of Essence that soon drenched Taylor and Naomi's bodies. The odd one out who did not currently have the pleasure of riding a slave's face laid between the girls and fingered their cunts simultaneously. Taylor and Naomi were doing such a fantastic job that they deserved some kind of reward and release.

Cassandra enjoyed teasing and torturing Taylor every time she took her turn in the rotation sitting atop Taylor's face. Cassandra sat facing Taylor's crotch so she could slap Taylor's small breasts and pinch her tiny pink nipples while Taylor ate her. Cassandra lifted her pussy off Taylor's mouth and held herself still so that Taylor had to strain her neck upward to reach it with her tongue. Cassandra held Taylor's hair roughly with one hand behind her and held her nostrils closed with her other hand as she sat back down forcibly upon Taylor mouth and cut off her air supply. Taylor gasped for breath when Cassandra raised her crotch off Taylor's face before plunging herself back down again. After a couple more iterations of this, Taylor became ready for Cassandra's descent and she stuck her tongue out straight in the air. Cassandra gasped and moaned as Taylor's tongue slid between her slit right into her pussy and Taylor started munching on Cassandra's pussy lips.

Cassandra wiggled her bottom against Taylor's face when she felt Taylor's pointed nose poking her anus. Cassandra grinded down against Taylor's face so that her nose penetrated inside Cassandra's asshole. Cassandra told Taylor to take a nice big whiff of it and the Hivesisters all giggled together when heard Taylor sniffing her nose loudly. Within a minute, Cassandra had ejaculated again. Cassandra had never seen a sight so pleasing as her cum spurting onto Taylor's formerly cold and bitchy, but now willing and compliant face.

123456...8