Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more rides, the slaves were entirely spent. They laid side by side on the floor, exhausted and gasping for breath. Their entire upper bodies were covered with the greenish-gray slime of the Essence. Once they had regained their breath, Taylor and Naomi began making out and licking Essence off of each other. They licked lower and lower down each other's bodies until they were eating eachother out at the same time. When the influence of the Essence weakened, Naomi would probably remember this moment with a small amount of embarrassment but she had become so broken by the Hive that she no longer felt any shame. Taylor would remember and be mortified that she had licked a teenage girls pussy, and worst of all that she had enjoyed it so much.

Cassandra and Alexis were insatiable lovers. Even after using Taylor and Naomi as their come buckets several times tonight, they still desired to make love to each other. Sherri left the two alone for the night so they might be able to discover and play with each other without Sherri feeling like a third wheel. Cassandra and Alexis sat on the bed and scooted together until Alexis' legs straddled the top of Cassandra's hips and Cassandra wrapped her ankles around Alexis' back. Their crotches were just inches away from each other now; Alexis' eyes widened and she gasped when for the briefest of seconds their pelvises bumped together and sparked a shockwave of pleasure that fountained up through their bodies from their loins to their brains.

They had been friends ever since Cassandra started at Fashionistas three years ago. Cassandra had been so nervous on her first day at her first real adult job but the girl sitting at the desk next to her made her instantly feel safe and welcomed. Alexis was someone Cassandra could always joke with who could be relied upon to never took anything too seriously. She made the grind of an office job bearable. They could talk about absolutely anything together, which for an introvert like Cassandra was a big deal. Cassandra had a very small number of people she could open up to like she did with Alexis.

Though they were quite comfortable with each other there was still some nervousness and awkwardness as they sat naked together with the certainty that they would soon be having sex. To break the ice, they giggled and moaned together as they kissed, licked, caressed, and tickled the most sensitive areas of each other's bodies.

{You look so adorably sexy with your glasses on while you're completely naked, Alexis} sent Cassandra. She could feel the pleasure her compliment gave Alexis through their link.

{I'm just glad I have my glasses on so I can finally see your beautiful ass up close and naked after staring at it through skirts and jeans for so many years} Alexis returned.

Being able to communicate without speaking made it so much easier to converse when their mouths were otherwise preoccupied. Cassandra and Alexis were currently positioned in a mutually pleasurable 69 with Cassandra on top. While Cassandra had her mouth attached to the pubic area of Alexis' vulva with its fiery red hair, Alexis busied her lips by roaming over them up and down Cassandra's scrumptious buttocks before kissing the inner slopes of Cassandra's bottom.

{You've been looking at my body for that long?} Cassandra asked with her sending.

{Even before the Hive allowed me to discover my true self I couldn't help noticing your perfect ass} Alexis returned as she squeezed the slight fat of Cassandra's asscheeks and licked with the flat of her tongue right up the middle of Cassandra's asscrack. The sensation of the sides of Alexis' tongue running along the inside curves of Cassandra's buttocks while the tip of Alexis' tongue dipped inside Cassandra's pussy and ass along its laboriously slow approach felt incredible. The two friends licked each other's holes for a few more highly satisfying minutes before agreeing through their psychic link to attempt a new position.

Cassandra and Alexis laid on opposite sides of the bed and wrapped their legs around each other's torsos. They spent a couple minutes positioning themselves for the best angle where their vaginas could touch. Neither had practiced tribadism before and so they went slow in learning. When they had figured out their positioning, Cassandra and Alexis clasped their hands tightly together.

Alexis sent {Are you ready for this, Cassandra?} with excitement in her voice and lust in her eyes. Cassandra's pussy felt so close to Alexis' that the heat radiating from Cassandra's groin warmed Alexis' body.

{I was born ready, you sexy bitch} Cassandra returned. {You had better fuck me good since you've been waiting so long for this}

The women's thighs slotted together as they moved their pelvises closer toward each other. Cassandra and Alexis gasped in unison as their vaginas made contact for the first time. The feeling of their warm, wet pussies combining with each other was incredible. The Hivesisters worked their pelvises against each other to grind their crotches in an even rhythm. After a few gentle motions while they felt each other out, the friends thrust their groins hard against each other.

{Fuck me, Cassandra!} Alexis sent as sweat poured down her body. {God, this feels amazing!}

It truly did feel as if they were fucking each other. Cassandra knew Alexis' pleasure through their link, which only caused her own pleasure to increase. The next time Cassandra pulled away from Alexis' crotch, she noticed a creamy fluid leaking out of both their vaginas. A thick, stringy line of it connected Alexis and Cassandra's twitching, convulsing pussies. The line thinned as Cassandra and Alexis moved away from each other and then became swallowed inside them as they thrust themselves against each other again. The next time their genitals made contact and their leaking Essences intermixed, ecstasy exploded inside Alexis and Cassandra's bodies. They threw their heads back and howled like wild beasts as their Essences combined. It felt like their hearts and souls had become connected along with their minds. They felt as one. They continued to grind against each other as if they were in a contest to see if it was physically possible for a woman to insert her pussy inside another's vagina.

Cassandra couldn't believe how amazing making love like this could feel. She had been totally unprepared for the profound effects of this type of sex. Cassandra saw herself through Alexis' eyes and using Alexis' gaze she looked at herself rocking along with Alexis's thrusts. Cassandra watched herself like she was looking in a mirror, but her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open in silent ecstasy. Cassandra's small but perky breasts flopped up and down as she heaved herself against Alexis' body. Cassandra still had her fingers clasped around Alexis' hands but realized now that her grip had become so strong from contending with her body's exaltation that she was crushing Alexis' fingers. Cassandra let go of Alexis' hands and instead laid her hand over the area of Alexis' haunch where her thigh pointing upward began to meld into her buttock. Cassandra used the other hand to brace herself against the bed so she could thrust even harder against Alexis. Their pubic bones bumped together repeatedly as they fucked each other and Cassandra enjoyed the feeling of something hard and solid against her crotch.

Cassandra had never felt so close to anyone before. Their vaginas had become wet enough that their labias began sticking together. Every time they pulled away from each other their pussy lips clung together pleasurably and then finally disconnected with a loud sucking noise as they forced their pelvises apart. As Cassandra and Alexis mashed their pussies together and mixed their bodily fluids they became one mind, one body, and one soul. Cassandra knew what Alexis would send to her next before Alex even thought it.

{Cassandra, you are amazing!} Alexis sent as she laid her hand atop Cassandra's bony hip and gripped it tightly for leverage.

{You are the amazing one} Cassandra returned. {I wish I could look half as sexy as you do with your glasses and sexy curves}

{Then why have I always felt that I'm too overweight to look hot?} Alexis wondered.

{Fuck that. You are one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. I'd kill for those hips and thighs} Cassandra felt Alexis' appreciation and thankfulness coming through their bond.

{I'm so happy you think so. You are the best friend a girl could have. Smart, kind, funny, pretty, and great in the sack to boot!}

If they couldn't send these psionic communications to each other their constant moans would have made this conversation impossible. Their sighs and groans already sounded unintelligible as their volume increased along with their pleasure. Cassandra could feel herself close to coming, and she knew Alexis was close as well. They were one entity now, moving together with a single consciousness. Their bodies were so in tune that their orgasms occurred simultaneously.

{It's time} Cassandra sent. {Fuck me hard, Alexis}

{Oh God, it's happening} Alexis returned as her body shook and she began to pant like a dog. {This feels sooooo good}

Cassandra and Alexis slammed their pelvises together a final time and rubbed their soaked pussies against each other as their orgasms erupted.

{Yes. Yes! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!} Alexis and Cassandra screamed together in their minds as Essence exploded from their pussies.

The long buildup to their climaxes had generated an excess amount of Essence that was pent up inside them waiting to be unleashed. The orgasms that signaled the substance's release caused come to explode from their pussies like geysers. Their ejaculate spewed forth from their vaginas like a fountain that drenched either woman. Alexis and Cassandra continued rubbing their pussies together as their flow lessened more and more until they were finished and their entire bodies had been covered with each other's hot, sticky, creamy Essence.

Cassandra's ears were ringing and it felt like blood had rushed to her head. She went temporarily blind for a few seconds and reflected that this felt very similar to a marijuana high. She knew Alexis could feel the exact same sensations as her. Cassandra felt really good, not just down there but all over. Where was that screaming coming from? It sounded like a cry of pleasure, not fear or pain. Was that her own voice wailing? Cassandra wanted to stay in this dark, blank, wonderful feeling place forever but something was pulling her back.

Cassandra came out of her transcendental experience to find herself screaming uncontrollably with pleasure as she felt her slippery wet pussy lips slipping inside the convulsing, gaping slit of Alexis' vagina. Cassandra and Alexis' bodies were so close that they looked connected. Cassandra suddenly felt extremely weak and she realized her orgasm was finally over. How long had it lasted? It was probably just five minutes or so but it felt like it had lasted lifetimes while she was in that other place. A few days ago, Cassandra wouldn't even have been able to conceive of a climax that lasted five minutes, let alone an eternity.

Cassandra pulled Alexis down with her as she collapsed exhausted onto the bed exhausted. The friends and now lovers laid side by side breathing heavily as they recovered while laughing loudly and happily over how ridiculously awesome their sex had been. As they cuddled together and made out, Cassandra scooped a handful of creamy gray-green ejaculate off Alexis' stomach. Cassandra ceased kissing Alexis for a moment as she stuck her come-soaked hand in Alexis's mouth. Cassandra wanted to make sure her friend had a chance to taste her Essence and she giggled as Alexis' tongue tickled her by licking the come off her fingertips. Alexis reached down to her groin and stuck her fingers inside her pussy. Alexis retrieved a mass of Essence from inside her vagina and then gathered a handful of her come that still clung to the fiery red hair of her pubis. Ejaculate dripped from Alexis' hand as she raised it to Cassandra's mouth. Cassandra made a yummy noise before she sucked Alexis' fingers dry and then took Alexis' hand in her mouth.

{If you're not careful, I might become addicted to your cum} Cassandra sent with Alexis' hand buried in her mouth. She gagged as she felt Alexis' fingers in her throat but kept eating the come off Alexis' hand.

{I'm counting on it} Alexis returned as she licked the remaining Essence on Cassandra's palm.

Once finished with each other, Cassandra and Alexis moved to the edge of the bed and laid down with their thighs spread apart. They beckoned for their slaves to come over and serve them once again. After Naomi and Taylor finished giving each other a tonguebath and licked each other to orgasm, they had sat on their knees with their lower legs folded beneath them. The blondes held hands and watched Cassandra and Alexis fucking as they patiently waited for further instructions. Now that they had a task, Naomi and Taylor crawled over dutifully and cleaned their owner's feet, legs, thighs, and loins with their tongues. Cassandra and Alexis kissed and held each other close as Taylor and Naomi ate the Essence from the inside and outside of their bodies.

Cassandra couldn't believe she had spurned Alexis' previous sexual advances. The nerdy office girl had given Cassandra one the most amazing experiences of her entire life, second only to whenever Cassandra made love to the Queen. She couldn't wait to fuck Alexis again but so far this day Cassandra had already had sex with her sister Anna, Sherri, Genevieve, the Queen, Taylor, Naomi and Alexis. Though one of the benefits the Hive provided was the ability to go longer periods without sleep, Cassandra knew she needed rest. She slept with Alexis' legs wrapped around her as she held Alexis' soft, plump curves close to her. God, her warm, naked body feels amazing curled up in these soft blankets next to me, Cassandra thought. Cassandra felt incredibly comfortable, and she drifted to sleep within a minute with her hands still cupping Alexis' plump bottom. Taylor and Naomi slept beneath them, curled up on the floor together like the good pets they were.

(Present Day)

Cassandra shook herself into lucidity as her mind once more returned to the present. She looked down at the girl currently situated between Catherine's thighs. Naomi had undergone a complete transformation in a week's time, though that process had begun even before her assimilation.

The young, naive intern had been clueless about sex. Naomi lived a sheltered life in her strict Christian household and never did anything bad. She planned to save herself for marriage and never did more than kissing with boys. No tongue please, that's gross. Her parents disapproved of Naomi living by herself in the big city, but this would probably be the only adventure she would ever get to take on her own. Once Naomi graduated from school she expected to work until she found a husband, then stay home and raise as many children as her husband wanted. This would be like her last (and to be honest, only) hurrah. Naomi delayed her freshman year at Lutheran College for one year to accept the internship she had been offered after winning an essay contest. She had no idea she'd be working at a fashion magazine when she was awarded the academic scholarship and temporary part-time intern position by Magnuson Publishing. It wasn't quite what she had expected; much more fetching and filing than getting to actually write anything like she'd imagined. But Naomi loved living in New York City, where everything was bigger, louder, and more interesting than what she was used to in rural Pennsylvania.

Everything had been going perfectly so far until she felt the first touch of a woman. Alexis cornered Naomi in an empty office last Wednesday morning and ordered her to do unspeakable things. The weird thing was that she did them without protest. Naomi pulled down a woman's pants and underwear and placed her mouth on their private parts, all because she had been commanded to. Naomi's hidden inner submissive slut had been unleashed. She had always been helpful and eager to please, but this was to an extreme. When Naomi licked Alexis' come into her mouth and tasted Essence for the first time any chance of Naomi denying this new facet of her personality was forever eradicated. The formerly naive and innocent girl would do any sick or degrading act she was ordered to, provided the command came from a woman. God only knows how Naomi's conservative parents would react if they knew how many women Naomi had freely offered all three of her orifices to.

Naomi wore her typical work attire today; a bible camp t-shirt and a pair of loose fitting jeans with sneakers. One would think if she were serious about someday obtaining a job at Fashionistas she would dress to impress, but she considered her temporary position to be a stepping stone anyways. Catherine cringed every time she saw Naomi's clothes and planned to turn the unassuming blonde teenager into her "pet" project. She would try out different outfits on her like a life-sized toy doll and Catherine swore in the Queen's name that she would have Naomi dressing sexy and possessing some basic fashion sense within a week.

Naomi still had her pants and underwear on. Sort of. Her jeans and panties had been pulled down past her knees as sat on the floor with her face pressed to Catherine's crotch. Naomi had become Catherine's personal favorite plaything; Cassandra would have found Catherine's weird obsession with being in constant control of the girl creepy if they weren't all Hivesisters. Catherine seemed to love how Naomi retained her wide-eyed and innocent look even though the girl had been fucked in all of her holes and had her tongue inside several dozen women over the last few days. It was like Naomi still remained in utter disbelief at what a submissive slut she had become.

Naomi licked Catherine's vagina slowly and tentatively, as if this were her first time eating pussy instead of her hundredth. With one hand holding Alexis' mouth to hers in a passionate kiss, Catherine rested her other hand on the back of Naomi's head. Catherine caressed the light straight blonde hair that fell to below the intern's neck possessively as she helped guide Naomi's mouth over her cunt. Catherine never referred to Naomi by name or called her 'the' intern or 'our' intern. She only used the possessive: 'her' intern.

Alexis wanted to test Naomi's submissiveness, so she dared the girl to stick her fingers inside her ass. Naomi couldn't possibly deny a request made by a fellow Hivesister so she soon had two of her fingers buried to the knuckle inside her rectum. From her seat, Cassandra had a perfect view of Naomi's cute little naked butt as the intern's hand reached back behind to her bottom to play with her asshole as she licked Catherine's slit. Naomi would leave her fingers embedded in her rectum for as long as her Hivesisters desired until she was ordered to remove them. Cassandra could see Naomi's wrist moving slightly, it looked like her fingers were gently probing the soft, sensitive inner tissue of her rectum.

Naomi was a true and perfect submissive. She was so subservient that even after her assimilation into a full Hivesister she allowed herself to be used by women that had merely been Initiated into the Hive rather than fully assimilated. It was practically blasphemous that the new Hivesister begged to eat Initiated women who had no Essence to give. Naomi didn't even require her partner to feed upon her afterward, abandoning all normal protocol. The Hive truly drew women of all types and countenances. Naomi seemed destined to always be the low woman on the totem pole, and she seemed perfectly happy in that position. She only felt satisfied when she was being used and controlled by whomever desired to, and she was not discriminating at all about who she let dominate her. Naomi's destiny seemed to be that of a sex slave for the entire Hive to use, though Catherine seemed intent on making Naomi into her own personal pet and fucktoy.

123456...8