Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra felt a twinge of desire within her as she stared at Catherine's ass. She had tried to abstain from coitus in preparation for this evening, but Cassandra couldn't help herself. It had been more than twelve hours since she had last slept with a woman and Cassandra already starved for a woman's touch. Cassandra had been serious when she said she wouldn't have sex with Catherine again, but maybe a quick spanking would finally get the point across. Cassandra reached out and placed a hand on each of Catherine's large, pudgy buttocks. Catherine sighed as she felt Cassandra grasping her flesh. Cassandra had to admit that squeezing Catherine's meaty buns between her fingers felt fantastic. There was so much there to hold and the fat of Catherine's bottom spilled through Cassandra's fingers to fill the palms of her hands. Cassandra grabbed the top of Catherine's underwear and peeled the string out of her asscrack as she slid Catherine's thong down her thighs. The holes of Catherine's anus and pussy looked swollen and gaping when Cassandra spread Catherine's buttocks apart. Catherine moaned as she felt Cassandra pushing apart the flesh of her bottom and she felt cool air entering the holes Cassandra had spread open.

Goddammit, thought Cassandra as she stared at Catherine's orifices. She could feel herself getting wet with desire as she looked into Catherine's black holes. It didn't matter that Catherine was sweaty, fat, and acted bossy toward Cassandra all the time. Cassandra wanted to fuck her all the same. Fuck it, Cassandra thought as she rubbed her finger around the rim of Catherine's asshole. Promises were made to be broken.

{Oh yes, Cassie} Catherine's sending sounded desperate with lust. {Touch all of my dirtiest bits}

Cassandra laid her hand over Catherine's pussy and was just about to pet it when a loud buzzing noise sounded from the intercom on Catherine's desk.

The voice of Catherine's secretary came through the intercom's speaker, "Ms. O'Hara, I have Harper Allegheny outside. She is very distraught and is demanding to see you immediately."

"One moment, please," Catherine said as she pressed the talk button on the intercom.

{I should go} Cassandra sent to Catherine as she pulled Catherine's dress back down and turned toward the door.

{No. Stay} Catherine returned as she grabbed Cassandra's arm and grinned at her. {This could be fun}

{Or it could potentially ruin everything we've worked for} Cassandra sent cynically.

{With you here, what could go wrong?} Catherine returned with a shrug.

Cassandra didn't want to endanger her mission, but if there was anything she could do to convert a new woman to the Hive she felt obligated to help. Catherine gasped as she felt Cassandra's fingertips brushing against her anus and then grunted when Cassandra inserted her entire middle finger into Catherine's asshole.

{Tell your secretary to let Harper in} Cassandra sent.

Catherine started to speak until she felt Cassandra wriggling her finger inside her ass. Catherine groaned as Cassandra teased the walls of Catherine's rectum with her fingertip. Catherine took a deep breath to collect herself while Cassandra fingered her bum. Cassandra's long finger felt so good deep inside Catherine's ass. Catherine laid her hands on the desk and leaned forward at a better angle so Cassandra's finger could slip deeper inside Catherine's rectum. Catherine bent over the desk and felt herself becoming flushed and sweaty as Cassandra pulled her finger out of Catherine's ass before pushing it back in again. Catherine finally just laid her head down on the desk and put her mouth right up to the speaker. Catherine depressed the call button after taking a deep breath. "Send her in," Catherine croaked into the receiver.

Cassandra immediately withdrew her finger from Catherine's asshole, leaving Catherine sighing loudly at the empty feeling inside her ass. That fucking tease, Catherine thought. What a little bitch. Cassandra pulled Catherine's dress back down to cover her and walked around to the front of the desk. Cassandra leaned against the desk with her bottom resting over the top edge of it as she faced the door. Catherine sat back down in her chair behind the desk as she awaited her supplicant.

A moment later Harper threw the doors open and stormed in. "What the fuck is going on around he-" Harper stopped mid-sentence when she saw Cassandra sitting on Ms. O'Hara's desk with a smug look on her face. Her blouse had been unbuttoned at the top, showing some of the skin of Cassandra's chest. Ms. O'Hara's face and chest were red and she was breathing heavily. What the fuck had they been up to in here? On second thought, Harper didn't want to know. "What the hell is she doing here?" Harper said with a nod and a point of her finger in Cassandra's direction. "I need to talk to you alone, Ms. O'Hara. Get rid of her."

"Considering you just interrupted an important conversation we were in the middle of, I don't think you are in any position to make demands," Catherine said with her arms crossed beneath her chest as she regarded Harper disdainfully. "Now what was it you needed so badly? Go ahead and tell us. Anything you have to say can be said to both of us."

Harper fumed and made a frustrated noise in her throat. She looks kind of adorable when she is angry, Cassandra thought.

"Get the fuck out!" Harper screamed at Cassandra. "What are you doing here anyways? Shouldn't you be busy editing my stories since we know you can't write shit yourself?"m

Cassandra wasn't going to let Harper's insults get to her. She no longer concerned herself with such petty things. Cassandra just continued smiling at Harper and showed her that Harper's tirades didn't affect her in the slightest. This only seemed to make Harper angrier.

Catherine said calmly, "I won't let you speak to Cassandra that way, Harper. Cassie is more important than you realize. While you were frolicking in Europe, I promoted her to Managing Editor. Which means she is now your direct superior."

Harper scoffed. "Are you fucking kidding me, Catherine?" She used Ms. O'Hara's first name whenever she wanted to emphasize the seriousness of the present situation. "When was the last time she even wrote her own story? Senior year of college, maybe?"

"That doesn't matter," Catherine stated firmly. "Cassandra is qualified in other ways, and regardless of her writing experience she is now your manager. Show some respect."

Harper wished she could smack Cassandra's widening grin off her face. "Whatever," Harper said with scornful indifference. "I don't even care. I just want to know what the fuck is going on around here."

Catherine and Cassandra shared a look of mock disbelief. "Whatever could you possibly mean?" Catherine asked with amusement.

"I'm talking about the fucking insanity taking place all around us! Don't tell me you haven't noticed!" Harper yelled with rising temper. "So far today, a dozen perfectly normal ladies I've known for years who've always acted professionally have harassed me both physically and verbally! I can't walk five steps in this office without someone grabbing my ass or joking about getting down on my knees if I want material for a good story! I want to file a formal complaint of sexual misconduct. I would take it to HR but our resource manager was the one grabbing my knockers just a few minutes ago!"

Catherine tapped her lips with her finger for a moment before finally replying, "Don't worry, Ms, Allegheny. I will take your complaint under consideration."

"That's it?" Harper replied incredulously. "You'll take it under consideration?

"Yes," Catherine stated plainly with a roll of her eyes. "Until your claims can be substantiated there is nothing I can do about it."

"That's your response?" Harper asked. "What the hell kind of office are you running? You know, I saw that weird religious intern leading Alexis to a custodial closet. I followed them, and you know what I found when I opened the door?"

"I'm dying to find out," Catherine replied interestedly. Harper didn't realize Catherine was being truthful rather than facetious.

"That innocent little bible-worshipper had her mouth buried in Alexis' backside," Harper said with revulsion. "I've never seen anything so disgusting. I know that goody two-shoes always loved kissing ass but that's taking it a bit far, don't you think?"

"What my employees do in their private time is no concern of mine," Catherine said. "Why did you feel the need to follow them in the first place? Were you feeling a little bit... curious?"

"Ugh, no!" Harper retorted. "Gross! I knew there was something suspicious going on and wanted to get to the bottom of it."

"Oh, come on," Catherine teased as she rose from her chair and slowly walked around her desk. "How long did you stare before you turned away? You got to the bottom of it like you said, yes? Solved the mystery like a good reporter would? But that doesn't explain why you stood there for a minute longer watching poor, innocent Naomi tongue deep inside Alexis' shithole. Alexis tells me that they realized you were there immediately but faked ignorance and had Naomi keep at it because they noticed how intense your curiosity was."

"How could you possibly know that?" Harper asked with fear creeping into her voice.

"Believe me, I know you enjoyed watching," Catherine said as she creeped closer to Harper. "Don't try to deny it."

Harper backed away toward the door, suddenly looking unsure very afraid. "You're part of it too!" Harper gasped. "Some weird lesbian sex cult. Stay the fuck away from me!"

Cassandra groaned. "Ugh, enough of this bullshit," Cassandra grumbled as she strode over to Harper.

Before the reporter could react Cassandra put her hands on Harper's face. Cassandra quickly pulled Harper's mouth to hers and planted a kiss right on her lips. It was a chaste kiss, lacking tongue and devoid of any passion. Harper made a squeal of defiance in her throat and put her arms up to try and fight Cassandra off, but almost immediately they fell limply to her sides. She wanted to fight back against this harassment, but she just couldn't.

As Cassandra's mouth lingered on her victim's lips, Harper began to melt into the kiss. Her hands darted forward unconsciously and grabbed Cassandra by her wide, bony hips. Harper couldn't explain why, but she wanted something to hold on to. Not something, someone. Harper's lips parted and she allowed Cassandra's now invasive tongue into her mouth. In this act of submission, Harper relented all her resistance. She knew she would do anything for Cassandra, do whatever it took to obtain the woman's approval. Cassandra's lips and tongue called to her, making Harper as docile and compliant as Cassandra wished.

When Cassandra withdrew her tongue from Harper's mouth and stepped away with a final lick at Harper's lips, Cassandra left the reporter standing in a daze with her arms hanging limply at her sides. Her eyes stared ahead mindlessly and she didn't appear able to recognize her surroundings or anyone around her. "Command me, Mistress," Harper spoke in a monotone, zombie-like voice.

"Take off your shirt," Cassandra ordered.

Harper attacked the laces at the back of her dress, untying them quickly and efficiently before letting her beautiful green dress fall to the floor. She wore unrevealing purple and gray colored panties that hid all the yummy bits but doffing her dress also uncovered a matching bra that barely contained her buxom chest.

"Take off your bra next," Cassandra commanded. "Make it look sexy. I want you to do a little shimmy for us."

Harper body writhed seductively as she unclasped her bra. She held her bra up to her breasts with her hands on the cups and turned around to show off the bare flesh of her back. Harper squatted down to her knees as she shook her ass back and forth before standing up again. Then she looked back at Cassandra and Catherine and winked as she pulled her bra down with her back still turned. She spun around with her hands over her breasts, obscuring her chest like a tease. Then Harper flung her bra into the air dramatically and let it fall to the floor as she revealed her chest. Her breasts had plenty of flesh on them, with large areolae surrounding deliciously puffy pink nipples. Harper shook her chest back and forth, swinging her breasts from side to side for Catherine and Cassandra's viewing pleasure as she threw her hair forward and then back perfectly.

Catherine's eyes widened in surprise at Harper's display. She was both shocked and incredibly aroused by Harper's performance. "What did you do, Cassie?" Catherine demanded.

"I'm not sure, to be totally honest," Cassandra answered. "It just felt right." Cassandra looked back at Harper. "Now take off the rest of your clothing and your shoes."

Harper hastily removed her remaining clothing consisting of dark but transparent stockings, her underwhelming panties, and her high heels. Harper then stood stark naked in the middle of Catherine's office. Her muscular legs were spread wide apart so that her hairless shaved pussy was very visible between them. Harper rested her hands on her hips and had her head slightly tilted, quizzically wondering when she would receive her next orders and what they might be.

"Holy shit!" Catherine exclaimed. "This is so hot."

"Turn around, bend over, and show us your holes," Cassandra ordered.

Without hesitation, Harper acquiesced to Cassandra's demands by rotating her body around so her ass was facing the other women and bent over at the waist. Harper's hands spread her buttocks wide enough apart that Cassandra and Catherine could see her pussy and ass holes from ten feet away. Only a few minutes ago, Harper would have felt horribly demeaned by the way the other women stared at her body. But now Harper loved showing off her naughty bits to the other women and felt a thrill that they were looking at parts of herself she had never shared with another woman. Harper desired only to please her new mistresses and she hoped her body would be used for more than just viewing pleasure.

"Touch yourself, Harper," Cassandra commanded. "Touch both your holes."

Harper's fingers that were currently stretching her buttocks apart creeped their way further inside the inner slope of her asscheeks until they prodded her anus and vagina. Harper gasped as her fingertips poked inside both her holes. She had never touched her anus before. Harper made Eduardo lick her there a couple times previously but penetration was an entirely different sensation from what she was used to. It felt curiously wonderful, the slight burning sensation from her hole's tightness changed to a tingling feeling as she stretched her asshole open. Harper became more aroused than she ever would have thought from touching such a dirty part of her body. It didn't hurt that her other hand was rubbing the mound of her pussy in a very pleasurable manner as well.

"That's enough, Harper," Cassandra said as she laughed at what a dirty slut Harper was behaving like. "Save yourself for the rest of us."

Harper didn't want to stop yet but she found herself unable to disobey Cassandra. She was cognizant enough to realize she shouldn't want to obey either, but for some reason her mind wasn't in complete control of itself. Cassandra's kiss had done something to her, something Harper wasn't sure yet if she enjoyed. But every time she heard Cassandra use a commanding tone the urge to obey became overwhelming. She felt a compelling need to let these women do whatever nasty things they wanted to her. Harper's hands moved away from her bottom, but she remained bent over with her sexy posterior presented to the other women.

"Why Harper, I've never noticed until just now what a fine ass you have," Catherine observed.

Harper remained silent for a moment until Cassandra smacked her bottom and shouted, "Ms. O'Hara gave you a compliment! Stop being a rude bitch and tell her thank you!"

Cassandra slapped Harper's ass again even harder and Harper gasped in pain. "Thank you, Ms. O'Hara!" she wailed.

"Turn around," Cassandra ordered.

Harper rotated around and stood at attention as Cassandra moved close enough to her that they shared the warmth of their bodies. Cassandra held Harper's pointed chin in her fingers as she inspected her thoroughly. Harper closed her eyes and sighed with satisfaction as she felt Cassandra's body next to her and Cassandra's soft hands caressing Harper's face. She hoped Cassandra would kiss her again.

Instead Cassandra said, "You have been very disrespectful to your employer. As both a punishment and a reward, I am requiring you to lick Ms. O'Hara's pussy. Keep eating her until she comes."

"Yes!" Catherine exclaimed as she pumped her fist. She plopped her large bottom onto the desk with her legs spread apart and beckoned Harper to her with a curl of her finger. Harper walked over to her, rested her hands on Catherine's large, sweaty thighs, and bent forward until her mouth was level with Catherine's pussy. "Have you ever done this to a woman before, my sweet?"

Harper shook her head. "No, ma'am. Never."

Harper seemed anxious to follow through on this newest order but her eyes also looked feverish with anticipation. Harper had noticed that every time she obeyed one of Cassandra's orders a twinge of pleasure moved through her body. With each new submission, the twinge grew stronger and stronger until it became a surge of pleasurable energy moving through her loins. She knew instinctively that the greatest pleasure of all would be unleashed once she tasted another woman's come. Catherine O'Hara was rather low on the list of women Harper would have chosen to have sex with if she were a lesbian, but right now Harper needed this so badly she could hardly breathe.

"Well, you are in for a treat," Catherine said. "There's nothing better than watching a first-timer discovering the taste of a woman. You are going to love this."

Catherine caressed Harper's hair lovingly as she drew the woman's mouth to her pussy. Harper kissed Catherine's wrinkly pussy lips tentatively and methodically as she worked her way up using her tongue. Catherine threw her head back and moaned, "Ahhhhh..." as she felt Harper's full, wet lips clinging to Catherine's labia after every kiss. Harper became emboldened by Catherine's noises of pleasure and began sucking Catherine's pussy lips into her mouth with every kiss. When Harper finally felt comfortable enough to open her mouth and use her tongue, she lapped at the slit of Catherine's opening like a cat drinking from a saucer of milk. She had no idea pussy could taste this good. The fluid seeping from Catherine's pussy tasted like the sweetest thing in the world. Despite her inexperience, Harper's tongue was hitting all the right places and Catherine purred her pleasure as she massaged Harper's scalp. Harper's mouth made groaning and slurping noises as she lost herself eating Catherine's pussy. Harper's slurping sucked some of the errant hairs from Catherine's large overgrown bush into her mouth. She stopped licking for a moment to pull a few curly hairs out from in between her teeth and dove back into her tasty meal.

She didn't know if it was the enjoyment of tasting a woman for the first time, the pleasure generated by her obeisance to Cassandra's commands, or her shocking newfound sense of submission, but Harper had never felt as sexually fulfilled as she did right now. Harper shook her head back and forth against Catherine's crotch, smearing her employer's leaking juices all over her face.

Cassandra stood behind Harper as the dominated reporter bent over for her scrumptious feast. With Harper's ass sticking out so prominently, Cassandra couldn't keep herself from touching it. She reached down to squeeze and massage the sexy reporter's buttocks with both hands. Cassandra could tell Harper worked out, judging by the firmness of her buns despite their size. Cassandra took this opportunity to explore Harper's orifices, dipping her fingers in and out of Harper's anus and pussy. Harper's asshole was so tight that Cassandra could barely fit her fingertip inside. That tightness will need to remedied soon, Cassandra thought. Her ass was going to be used by dozens of women in the next few days. Cassandra poked her finger inside Harper's sweltering warm vagina and gathered Harper's growing arousal on her finger. Cassandra took her finger out of Harper and spread the woman's natural lubricant around the rim of her anus before using the fluid to easily penetrate Harper's asshole. Her anus clenched tightly around Cassandra's finger, preventing further intrusion. Cassandra was fine leaving her finger half-inserted in Harper's ass while she stuck an additional finger into Harper's vagina. Harper waved her bottom back and forth as Cassandra fingered both her holes, clearly loving how this felt.

1...345678