Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra remembered vividly the night of Naomi's turning. Taylor had been scheduled to be assimilated right after her the same evening. As their primary guides during Taylor and Naomi's training, Cassandra, Sherri, and Alexis were present during the assimilation ceremony.

(Flashback: Friday Night)

Naomi's assimilation had been a rather simple affair. Naomi got down on her knees, clasped her hands together and begged the Queen to marry her to the Hive. Naomi didn't bat an eye as the Queen disrobed and squirming tentacles wrapped around Naomi's head to draw her closer to the phallus growing out of the Queen's vagina. Naomi had never wanted anything more than this in her entire life and she wanted to prove her devotion to her Queen. Cassandra didn't think she had ever seen a more impressive blowjob than what Naomi's mouth did to the Queen's phallus. Naomi licked every inch of the Queen's shaft until she had coated it with her saliva. Then Naomi took the almost the entire massive length of the phallus down her throat before pulling her mouth off it with a gasp and plunging it back down again. Naomi had no shame, as evidenced by the slobber pouring down her chin and neck and the croaking and gagging noises she made as she attempted to swallow the Queen's phallus. The Queen's cock had to be at least ten inches long; more than Naomi should be able to handle. The Queen could morph the skin of her phallus to shorten its length whenever she wanted to, but the Queen sensed that the girl who had always been considered meek and naive had something to prove. A few times Naomi gagged so hard on the Queen's shaft that she coughed up thick, frothy mixtures of drool and bile that dripped down to her chest. Naomi felt kind of embarrassed every time this happened. She could do better than this, she just knew it. Naomi opened her throat and took all ten inches in her mouth without gagging.

Once Naomi had proven she would literally go to any length for the Queen, her majesty ejaculated her strange pod down Naomi's throat. After the Queen slid her phallus out of Naomi's mouth, Naomi had the strangest smile of contentment on her face. She could feel the pod traveling down her throat into the depths of her body. Naomi came hard, as all the newly assimilated do. She screamed and moaned while thrashing around as her piss and come pooled on the floor beneath her. This went on for minutes until her powerful orgasms subsided. Naomi hugged herself as she felt the change come over her. Her eyes lost sentience and she sensed her Hivesisters all around her now, both those who were near and far. Naomi's face broke into a wide grin.

Naomi's three guides led the weak and shaking new Hivesister to the grand hall downstairs. The grand hall was a large antechamber that housed a neverending orgy that a Hivesister could participate in any time. At all hours of the day, women were relaxing and pleasuring themselves in this room. Sherri, Alexis, and Cassandra presented the newly assimilated Naomi to the rest of the Hive and there was a deafening response of loud cheers and catcalls. Naomi smiled and blushed. They were celebrating this loudly and wildly over her? The participants in the hall were all too happy to personally welcome Naomi. Naomi spent the rest of the night eating the pussies and assholes of every Hive member present. She was in heaven. Women as young as Naomi or as elderly as her grandmother, as skinny as an anorexic or as fat as the morbidly obese, as ugly as sin or more beautiful than an angel, Naomi pleasured them all and she felt like the happiest woman in the world as she did it.

Now that Naomi had been taken care of it was Taylor's turn next. Cassandra thought they had broken Taylor's mind enough that she would willingly accept the call of the Hive. Taylor no longer put up any fight before pleasuring her guides. Since this morning they made her only lick ass so that she wouldn't taste any Essence that might interfere with the assimilation process. Cassandra thought Taylor had become impressively eager to eat ass so far today, that horny little skank. Cassandra lost count of how many times today she had seen Taylor's bright blue eyes peeking out above Cassandra's stomach as she tongued Cassandra's anus.

Taylor put on a brave face as Alexis led her into the Queen's bedroom by her leash and had the pop star sit on her knees beneath the Queen as a properly loyal subject should. Even after removing the collar, Taylor remained still and didn't try to escape. This may have been due to her becoming entranced by her first sight of this Queen she had heard so much about. She looked breathtakingly beautiful, and Taylor licked her lips unconsciously as her eyes traversed over the Queen's curves. But as soon as the Queen's dripping wet phallus grew out of her vagina along with a writhing mass of tentacles, Taylor was up and running for the door. Sherri, Alexis, and Cassandra chased her down and dragged her back to the Queen kicking and screaming. The Queen wrapped her tentacles tightly around Taylor's body, but even with the Queen's strong grip Taylor flailed wildly enough that the Queen could barely hold her. The three Hivesisters had to work together to hold Taylor still and force her down onto the Queen's phallus. Her thrashing and wailing made it difficult, but finally Cassandra managed to get a good grip on Taylor's shoulders and shoved her down to be impaled on the Queen's cock.

Taylor screamed "No!" over and over as the Queen's phallus slid into her and filled her vagina far past what she was comfortable with. The Queen grabbed Taylor's slim buttocks and used the grip of her hands and tentacles to lift Taylor off her shaft. The Queen lowered Taylor down harshly to stab her with the phallus again. The Queen repeated this motion, thrusting deeper inside Taylor with every upward motion as Taylor's mouth opened as wide as possible in her agony. The women holding her along with the Queen's tentacles ensured that Taylor remained motionless as the Queen fucked her. Taylor shook her head and screamed at the top of her lungs before one of the tentacles wrapped around her head and forced its way into her mouth to silence her cries. The pleasure that Taylor tried to deny she felt threatened to overwhelm her. The Queen's phallus felt amazing inside her, reaching deep into areas of Taylor's body she'd never known before. Taylor finally surrendered to that pleasure and it was with that one submissive thought that Taylor's mind became truly broken. Taylor's body fell slack and her eyes rolled back into her head as the Queen thrust hard and deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around the Queen's neck for support and began heaving herself downward against the Queen's cock while making wild, animalistic noises with a tentacle wriggling in her throat. Cassandra, Alexis, and Sherri let go of Taylor and allowed her to fuck the Queen unfettered. They watched with admiration as Taylor lifted herself all the way up the Queen's length until just the tip of the Queen's shaft remained inside Taylor before she swallowed the shaft back inside her cunt. In no time, the unbearable pop star had received her pod by fucking it out of the Queen's phallus. The Queen ejaculated her seed deep into Taylor's cervix and the pod attached itself to Taylor's uterus permanently. Taylor's new organ gave her the most incredible feeling of pleasure she would ever experience. The Queen ripped her tentacle out of Taylor's mouth and unwrapped the rest of her tendrils from Taylor's body. Taylor wailed with pleasure as she raised herself off the Queen's phallus and rubbed furiously at her clitoris as she sprayed her urine and come all over her majesty.

Taylor's bright blue eyes lost none of their luster, even after they became cold and dead. She hugged the Queen tightly, staining herself with her own bodily fluids. Taylor loved the Hive and she loved her Queen. Now that she was assimilated, Taylor behaved herself much better and became far more amenable to her Hivesister's needs. Everybody wanted a chance to sleep with the newest celebrity member of the Hive and Taylor was more than willing to give up her body and slut it up for her cherished Hivesisters.

Plans had already been set in motion for Taylor's reintegration to society. Taylor's publicist and public relations expert had been among the first to be turned to the Hive. Carol was a professional woman and was one of the best in the business at what she did. Despite her expertise, Carol had gone through a hellish last few days trying to explain Taylor's absence to the world. She worked for hours on her laptop for this latest press release while Taylor serviced her beneath the desk in the mansion's study. Carol would try to explain Taylor's conspicuous absence with some nonsense about a stress-related breakdown and a private retreat Taylor had absconded to secretly. The problem was that that explanation didn't hold up under scrutiny if anyone investigated it thoroughly.

I don't know what to write and I'm sick of people asking about her, the frustrated publicist thought. It made it kind of difficult to think clearly when the subject of your writing is licking your pussy as you are trying to work. Taylor had become insatiable. She hadn't slept for a day and only wanted to have sex with as many women as possible again and again.

The Hive had great plans for Taylor. They would choose a young, attractive Hivesister to be her new companion who would follow her everywhere. The paparazzi would be allowed to capture and release photos of Taylor and her new friend holding hands and kissing. Eventually, even lewder photographs of the two would surface after rumors circulated about wild lesbian orgies taking place after Taylor Swift concerts with her young female fans. Taylor would have no choice but to announce to the world that she was a homosexual. Carol planned for that media release to be the greatest highlight of her career. As possibly the most famous singer in the world, Taylor's admission of her sexuality would hopefully bring greater acceptance and understanding. Maybe even cause her young fans to question their entire belief system. Taylor would release a new album with a theme ostentatiously related to female empowerment and acceptance of your true self, but would secretly include subliminal messaging calling women to the Hive. Slowly but surely, Taylor would turn her female fan base into the Hive's newest harvest.

(Present Day)

"You sure you don't want to hop in on this?"

Cassandra broke out of her daydream as Catherine addressed her. Cassandra turned away from the window and looked back over to the other seat. Alexis and Catherine had switched places so that Naomi could have a turn licking Alexis. Catherine sat behind Alexis, fondling Alexis' breasts from behind in the same manner that Alexis previously did to Catherine. Alexis' bosom was large and full, with enough weight on her breasts that they sagged to either side of her chest. Catherine kneaded Alexis' tits in her hands and mashed Alexis' plump mammaries to Alexis' chest in a most pleasurable fashion. When she grew tired of fondling Alexis, Catherine reached down and held Alexis' wide hips as she grinded her crotch against Alexis' back. Catherine moaned with pleasure as her crotch humped the bulge of Alexis' lower back where her fleshy bottom began sticking out. Catherine looked so aroused that Alexis' lower back must be soaked with Catherine's Essence already. Catherine gasped as Alexis pushed her naked ass back against Catherine's groin. Then Alexis jerked her pelvis forward to grind her pussy against Naomi's mouth and nose. Alexis bunched Naomi's medium-length blonde hair in her fist and worked herself in a rhythm, pushing her bottom back against Catherine as Alexis' boss rubbed her crotch on Alexis' behind. After completing her backward motion, Alexis worked her hips forward to grind her pussy against Naomi's mouth that Alexis controlled with her grip on Naomi's hair. Alexis moved Naomi's tongue up and down her slit repeatedly, marveling in how proficient Naomi had become using her tongue. Naomi still had her fingers inside her ass, but now she moved them in and out of her asshole in a slow deliberate motion while rubbing her clit with the tip of her thumb.

Cassandra briefly considered joining them. She licked her lips as she looked at Naomi's delicious looking pussy. Between Naomi's thighs, closely cropped dark blonde pubic hair surrounded her vagina. Naomi looked pretty damn sexy sitting there on all fours with her pants pulled down to her knees. Cassandra tapped into Naomi's mind to discover how the fingers inside her ass felt. Cassandra shivered as she felt the phantom sensation of Naomi's fingers probing Cassandra's own ass. It wouldn't take too much convincing for Cassandra to hop right on the back of this train. Cassandra desired to learn what the inside of Naomi's ass felt like for herself, but as much fun as it would be Cassandra was too lost in her thoughts and worries to participate right now.

"I'm sorry," Cassandra apologized. "Maybe next time. I would rather spend this time thinking about my mission."

"Suit yourself," Alexis said as she held Naomi's head to her pussy tightly and pushed her sizable bottom back against Catherine's crotch. "Hey Naomi, I think that ass has been exercised enough. Add a third finger to your hole. I'm expecting you to fit your entire fist in their before the day is over."

Catherine and Alexis weren't sure what to think about Cassandra since her transformation. As their bodies moved along with each other, Catherine sent exclusively to Alexis. {What is her deal, anyways?}

Catherine's pussy felt hot and wet against Alexis' lower back. Alexis moaned as she felt a bead of Catherine's Essence dripping down between her buttocks into her asscrack. The droplet of Essence made Alexis' anus tingle and quiver as it flowed over her hole.

{Cassandra has been like this ever since the Queen had her} Alexis returned. {I don't know what the Queen did to her, but Cassandra is different than us in some way I don't yet understand. It's no wonder she's been more aloof lately}

Catherine felt more Essence leaking out of her as she essentially fucked Alexis's back. Alexis' soft, chubby behind felt fantastic pressed closely to Catherine's body. {She acts like she is above us} Catherine sent. {I don't like it. I thought there was no hierarchy within the Hive except for obviously the Queen}

{Just look at her} Alexis sent as she gazed at Cassandra staring out the window. Cassandra looked lovelier than ever. Her recent change gave the perpetually quiet and nervous woman a warm, internal glow. Cassandra had a calm and content demeanor that was contagious to other women around her. {She actually seems regal now. She practically is a Queen in her own right}

Alexis heard a splattering behind her and then felt her buttocks being drenched by warm, creamy Essence. Catherine had placed her pussy right above Alexis' ass so that her come would cover Alexis' backside. Alexis felt her own orgasm occurring seconds later and she spurted her come into Naomi's mouth. Naomi's lips formed a tight seal around Alexis' pussy hole so she didn't waste a drop as she swallowed Alexis' come. When Alexis was finished ejaculating and Naomi had slurped all the Essence out of her, Alexis turned around and faced Catherine with her ass hanging over the edge of the seat. Catherine and Alexis made out and fondled each other while Naomi cleaned the Essence off of Alexis by licking her buttocks and in the middle of Alexis' crack. Naomi didn't think any of the Essence had entered Alexis' hole, but just to be safe she teased Alexis' anus open with her tongue and stuck the tip inside while placing her lips around Alexis' asshole and sucking on it loudly. While they embraced, Catherine reached down and clenched her hands on Alexis'. She spread Alexis' cheeks apart to widen her anus even further and allow Naomi's tongue to reach deeper inside. Alexis squealed with delight as she felt her asshole being spread open by Naomi's tongue and she kissed Catherine even more passionately. Naomi didn't taste any Essence inside Alexis' rectum, just the regular delicious flavor of ass. Naomi kept licking and didn't stop until she had eaten all of Catherine's Essence off Alexis' body.

Cassandra ignored the depravity around her and instead ruminate over her changes as she looked plaintively out the window. The rolling hills were quickly changing to dirty streets and urban decay. Soon she would be home, though she knew now the only home she would ever find any more was with her Queen.

When she was at the mansion, Cassandra received private instruction from the Queen multiple times every day. The Queen fucked Cassandra's mouth, pussy, and asshole at each session and constantly Queen made Cassandra's Essence evacuate from her body in orgasmic fury. Cassandra was the only Hivesister that the Queen had ever had sex with more than once. Each time the beautiful alien Goddess violated one of Cassandra's holes, she released an additional seedpod. While the other Hivesisters only had one pod that remained immobile inside them, Cassandra had dozens of the seedpods writhing and growing inside her body. Cassandra could feel her body changing. She rested a hand on her stomach as it rumbled. Something was squirming and almost kicking inside her belly as it grew to a larger size. It didn't feel like a pregnancy, it was more like a new lifeform taking over Cassandra's body. It finally calmed after a minute and Cassandra could breathe again. Cassandra didn't know whether to feel excited for or afraid of her coming transformation. Maybe she felt a little of both mixed together.

Cassandra knew she shouldn't fear the future, whatever change may come could only be for the benefit of the Hive. She just had to trust the Queen, which she did with all her being. Cassandra's thoughts turned instead to her task for this evening. Cassandra's actions tonight could determine the future of the Hive. Cassandra already missed the kind touch of her friend Sherri, her sister Anna's sweet tongue, and the lovely caress of her Queen. If it were up to Cassandra, she would spend the rest of her life at the mansion living in decadence and having sex with just those three all day and night. But life couldn't be perfection. All three women had their own important missions to accomplish and Cassandra needed to be sure to focus on hers so she could achieve the Hive's goals. The Queen's blessings had given Cassandra certain advantages that she was still discovering but was determined to use if they would aid her mission. The limousine descended into the Lincoln Tunnel just as the sunrise ascended to light the sky a light cerulean blue color. It had begun.

~~~

For all intents and purposes, it was a normal day at the office. Administrative assistants still answered phones, sent emails, and printed copies, reporters still worked on new and continuing stories, editors still tweaked and reworked copy. And yet, everything had changed.

The focus of Fashionistas was still about the latest and trendiest in women's fashion, but it's portrayal in the magazine was changing in a bold new direction. The cover models and inside photos for years had all been photographed in ways to titillate men despite the fact that 80% of the publication's readership were middle-aged women. Large tits, generic blonde beauties, and a cheap softcore pornographic vibe had been the previous norm. Catherine only now realized what a mistake that was. Instead of drawing in male readers who cared nothing for the magazine's content, they needed to feature real life women on the cover and in their articles. Attractive women to be sure, but women who looked like they could be your next door neighbor or the mother of one of your children's friends rather than frightfully thin supermodels. These new models would be captured wearing the latest in expensive and sexy high fashion, making female readers believe they might actually be able to possess such fine clothes and could look that good wearing them.

123456...8