Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xavier Magnuson would have heavily disapproved of this change in vision. It had been under his direction that the photographs in the magazine had been changed to try and attract the eyes of males who wouldn't normally peruse such a magazine. But Xavier wasn't around to stop them now, was he? Catherine paid her former lover Xavier Magnuson a visit last Wednesday. Unlike the last time they had met, he had been unable to resist her allure. Catherine had a delicious time of teasing and torturing him after he had so rudely spurned attempt at seduction. She no longer desired men, but she decided she would give Xavier one last goodbye fuck for old time's sake. Catherine wondered if anyone had yet discovered the scant remains of his body. Catherine was now the sole owner of Fashionistas and she was prepared to act on her new authority.

For the first time in its thirty-year history, Fashionistas would feature fully nude models in their pages. Catherine planned to use only female photographers to capture every photo to maintain authenticity and commit to the magazine's new vision. The pictures themselves would be classy and non-exploitative by barely showing nipples or genitals and instead focusing on the beautiful curves of women's bodies and the way clothing accentuated them. Men looking for pornography of blondes with giant fake titties would have to search elsewhere. The focus would still be on the clothing of course, but Catherine wanted something for her Hivesisters to ogle while they enjoyed reading the magazine. Catherine expected there to be a backlash among the fashion community at first, but readership could only increase from here as Hive membership grew. Wanted ads in the back of the magazine would provide a secret network for Hivesisters to communicate over long distances in code. The Queen was very distrusting of electronic communication that had been developed by humankind. She considered Hive transmissions to be highly superior, though the range was limited. Luckily, they had scientists among the Hivesisters developing a solution to that issue.

Several women in the Hive had volunteered to pose as models for the first issue of Fashionistas Vol. 2 and Catherine had already selected the photographer she wanted to capture their images. Cassandra's little sister Anna was a little firecracker in the sack, and even better than that she was a highly talented amateur photographer. Catherine would upgrade that amateur status to professional and ensure Anna got a nice commission for her work. Of course, a little quid pro quo would be required for the beautiful young girl to receive her bonus. Catherine loved how Anna hadn't shown any of the reluctance her older sister did before feasting upon Catherine's snatch. She noticed over the last few days at the mansion that Anna had become a favorite of the much older and mature Hivesisters and Anna seemed to love the attention the grannies gave her. Catherine couldn't wait to have those enthusiastic rosebud lips of Anna's on her cunt again. Catherine nearly melted every time she imagined both Dworkin sisters pleasuring her at once before fucking each other while Catherine watched and touched herself. Catherine couldn't get the fantasy image of the sisters making out while Catherine ejaculated her Essence all over them out of her head. Yes, she needed to get Anna Dworkin here post haste.

By most appearances, it looked like a typical day of work. But if you scrutinized the office more closely there were subtle signs of change. While the women working at Fashionistas still dressed professionally, they wore skimpier, more revealing clothes than usual. Even the older ladies wore dresses that showed more cleavage than appropriate along with skirts that ended well above their knees. While sitting at her desk listening to the new Sleater-Kinney album with headphones on, Cassandra noticed women throughout the office sneakily masturbating underneath their desks. Apparently they were unable to wait the eight hours before the end of work to pleasure themselves.

Alexis was among these impatient women, though she at least had the dignity to put her clothes back on after the depravity in the limousine. She wore loose-fitting black slacks and high heels with a smart looking dark red blouse with thin black stripes on it. Her top was tight on her and she neglected to wear a bra so the shirt molded its fabric to Alexis' breasts. Her wide nipples clearly showed through her blouse, especially when Alexis leaned back and stretched her arms which Cassandra noticed Alexis did every time Cassandra looked at her. Alexis had unbuttoned and unzipped the fly of her pants and had her hand rubbing in a circular motion beneath them while her other hand operated the mouse to produce the layout to pages 17-21 on her computer. Cassandra looked at Alexis with some annoyance as she was rubbing her pussy quite blatantly and moaning while she stared at the beautiful fashion models posing on her monitor. So much for keeping a low profile, Cassandra thought. At least she was legitimately working at the same time she masturbated. Cassandra felt so distracted thinking of tonight and all the craziness taking place around her that she had hardly typed a sentence yet.

Naomi did a much better job of concealing herself than Alexis, being able to keep control of and give in to her submissiveness at the same time. As the only intern in the office currently, Naomi did the grunt work of fetching coffee, filing away articles, meeting notes, and advertising copy, and also making reams of paper worth of photocopies every day. Every time Naomi delivered a cup of coffee or a printout, she would wink at whichever woman she was assisting with a devious smile and ask if there were any other services she could render. Every woman who took Naomi up on her offer (and Cassandra hadn't noticed anyone yet who had refused) was led by Naomi to a custodial closet in the hallway around the corner from the main elevators where Naomi would quietly and privately give them a quick lick and a fingerbang. Naomi was very careful when swallowing their ejaculate to ensure it didn't stain her work clothes. Such a consummate and thoughtful young employee. Alexis had taken Naomi up on her offer three times this morning already; Cassandra wondered if the graphic designer was requesting scanned copies just to bring the servile young girl back around to her desk.

The reason for all this stealth was Harper's return. The reporter had been in Spain covering a fashion show all last week and had missed the initial invasion of the pussy-snatchers. Harper Allegheny was the most prominent reporter for the magazine and her work was highly respected throughout the industry. Harper looked like she could have been a fashion model herself. She had wavy black hair that fell about her shoulders in curls along with a sharply pointed nose and large, full pink lips. Today she wore a flowery green dress that covered all of her prominent bust except for a thin line peeking out the top of her cleavage. Her hemline was just short enough to reveal her shapely legs without looking too scandalous for work, though it definitely skirted the line between appropriate or not. She wore dark blue pumps with ridiculously large heels that naturally positioned her posture in a way that helped show off her legs and emphasized her posterior. Harper never seemed to be without her pen that she always kept tucked between her scalp and ear or her reporter's notepad that she constantly updated. The way she chewed on the end of her pen whenever she was thinking never failed to drive men wild. Today it was having the same effect on the other gender.

Five other women in the office besides Cassandra, Catherine, Alexis, and Naomi had been assimilated into the Hive with all the remaining women still among the initiated. Catherine communicated with all of the other Hive members simultaneously before work started and instructed them to pass her message down to the Initiated attached to each Hivesister. Every Hivesister in the office except Cassandra and Catherine had selected a few Initiates who they would act as a guide and master for. This was just until the Initiated had a chance to be assimilated by the Queen. The Hive was growing rapidly. It had only taken a week for the amount of women awaiting assimilation to outpace the number that the Queen could convert in a single day. Cassandra didn't know yet how they would overcome the bottleneck that impeded their growth, but it was a constant worry on her mind.

Catherine instructed all of her employees before the start of work to behave as normally as possible to avoid drawing Harper's suspicion. The last thing they wanted was to frighten her away before she could be seduced. They wanted the sexy reporter so deep within the Hive's grasp that she could never escape. When Harper arrived at the office this morning she had no idea she was walking into a nest of vipers.

Everything in the office looked the same when Harper walked through the main entrance, but something seemed off. She had of course heard all about the staff turnover while she was out of the country, but thankfully she knew her position at the publication was not in question. But upon her return, Harper was shocked to learn that only the male staff had been terminated. The remaining staff were behaving oddly as well. They were being especially friendly and somewhat grabby, letting their hands linger too long on her shoulder or leg and pawing at her dress while they complimented her.

The compliments were a brand new development, that was for sure. Usually, the women in the office wouldn't give her the time of day. Harper was beautiful and talented and she flaunted it constantly to the annoyment of others. Her coworkers considered her snooty, as she always acted like she was too good for this place. Probably because Harper told her fellow employees that she could leave anytime if she wanted to and that staying here was basically a favor to her coworkers. This drew some resentful looks and she could never count on the secretaries or receptionists to do what she asked. But weirdly, the women were now being extra helpful and seemed to be going out of their way to tell her how hot she looked today. Some were even bolder than that, mentioning how nice her legs looked in those high heels and even complimenting her "sexy ass".

Harper gave the photos from her assignment in Madrid to the layout expert around midmorning. She shook her head scornfully as she approached Alexis. Alexis' pants and blouse were way too tight on her, she should try losing a few pounds before attempting... whatever it was she was going for. Harper knew geek chic was in right now, but Alexis looked like she was unintentionally trying too hard for that look.

While in Spain, Harper had hired her usual freelance photographer she used whenever she was in Europe. Besides being an excellent photographer, Eduardo was one of the best lays Harper had ever had. Hopefully Ms. O'Hara never learned just how much time Harper spent in Spain on the magazine's dime just staying in bed with Eduardo, eating expensive food off the dine-in menu and fucking in every position imaginable. They might even have invented a few. A blush colored Harper's cheeks as she recalled doing a handstand while Eduardo stood on a stool over the top of her. He held her ankles tightly and pointed his long cock downward as he dipped it into her over and over again. Having heard the stories of some of Catherine's escapades when she had been a reporter at this magazine over twenty years ago, Harper thought Ms. O'Hara might actually admire her more if she discovered the frivolity and lasciviousness of her travel assignments.

Harper felt mildly surprised as she handed both the digital and hard copies of the photos to Alexis. She could have sworn the plump redhead was one of the ones that Harper heard was fired last week. It wouldn't have been a tragic loss. Harper didn't care for Alexis and she definitely didn't like the way the graphic artist looked at her now. Alexis' eyes looked cold and hungry, almost as if she was a predator and Harper was the prey. Her gaze lingered on Harper's body, sizing up her breasts and legs and blatantly staring right at Harper's crotch through her dress. Feeling incredibly uncomfortable, Harper excused herself and walked away. She could feel Alexis' eyes staring at her swaying hips and buttocks as she strode away. Harper tried to walk so that her ass didn't bounce up and down so much but it was next to impossible in heels this large. Harper could have sworn she heard Alexis whistle at her, but when she turned around sharply Alexis sat staring at her computer screen with a smirk on her face. Very suspicious. Not just Alexis, but everyone in the office today.

Harper thought the only person in this entire office who was acting anywhere close to normal was that copy editor Cassandra. Despite her active dislike for pretty much every other woman working here, Harper actually enjoyed Cassandra in spite of herself. The editor kept to herself for the most part, did her work without complaint or expectation of advancement, and didn't involve herself in petty office politics. Plus, she did good work. Harper knew she acted like a total bitch to her every time Cassandra forced her to rewrite a problematic story, but objectively Harper understood that Cassandra had likely prevented her from looking entirely foolish in print. To keep up appearances, Harper still had to berate and belittle Cassandra every time they had a conflict over the contents of her story. Harper would have loved to get a rise out of the calmly collected editor, but Cassandra usually just looked at her like she was expending all her energy to keep from rolling her eyes as Harper swore and screamed at her. Though their relationship was slightly antagonistic, Harper felt the sensible copy editor was a natural ally of hers. Harper considered approaching her this afternoon to try and get a bead on what the hell was going on at this office.

That afternoon, Cassandra loitered in Catherine's office and watched her boss try on several dresses. Catherine's office was large enough to have a closet with a full wardrobe plus a large, ornate desk that sat in the middle of the room and took up an inordinate amount of floor space. Catherine was still unsure of what exactly to wear to the gala this evening and asked Cassandra for her opinion on what seemed like every single piece of clothing in Catherine's wardrobe. Cassandra sat leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed behind her head and her feet propped up on Catherine's desk, feeling intensely bored with her current task. She knew Catherine's real goal of inviting her here was for sex, but she wasn't interested. Cassandra had taken the Catherine O'Hara ride once and didn't have any desire to go down that road again any time soon. Her only focus right now had to be on her mission and its success.

"You are certain you can get us in tonight?" Cassandra inquired.

Catherine tsked at Cassandra for interrupting her little peepshow. Every time she undressed she performed a striptease and Cassandra didn't have the heart to tell Catherine how foolish she looked. Cassandra was very thankful that the link between Hivesisters didn't allow mind-reading unless it was enabled by both women on either side of the link. Catherine stepped out of her current red dress, freeing her large bosom which fell sagging to her belly. Catherine obscured her breasts once again as she pulled a skimpy purple dress on next. It clung to her tightly and mashed her breasts against her chest to form a long line of cleavage.

"I am personal friends of the governor," Catherine said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Obtaining two invitations to her charity gala was a simple matter, though by no means cheap. Now tell me how this one looks."

Catherine put her hands beneath her breasts and hefted their immensity. Catherine's dress must have some kind of internal support built into the bust because the dress made her breasts look much firmer and well-formed than her normal drooping mounds.

"Very sexy," Cassandra said with her own dismissive wave that perfectly copied the one Catherine just gave. Catherine scowled at Cassandra. She loved Cassandra's body and her fiestyness, but her snark was one thing Catherine did not appreciate about the young woman. That's what made it so satisfying when Catherine shut her up by putting her cunt in Cassandra's mouth.

{Are you teasing?} Catherine sent.

{Always} Cassandra returned as she undid the top two buttons of her blouse and pulled the seams apart to reveal the middle of her chest. Just the inside curves of her breasts were visible. Cassandra watched Catherine's eyes go wide as she looked down at Cassandra's chest. Cassandra's titillation was even more amusing to her considering she was not planning on having sex with Catherine. She asked in her speaking voice, "What's the plan once we get inside the governor's mansion?"

"I'm sure you will come up with something," Catherine said as she unzipped her dress and let it fall down to the floor. Catherine had decided to don some skimpy lingerie she had hidden away in her work closet. She pulled the material of her lacy red underwear covering the crotch aside to reveal her hairy, slimy wet vagina. Catherine winked and gestured down at her naked pussy. Cassandra shrugged as if she had no idea what Catherine meant and laughed with a shake of her head. Catherine sighed as she realized Cassandra would not give her what she wanted and she tucked her genitals back beneath her underwear.

"The Queen chose you for this," Catherine said. "Out of all the other women she had available, she chose you. She must have a lot of belief in you to trust you with something important like this. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"So after we enter a party featuring the rich and famous of New York that will have security everywhere where we are planning to enact a nefarious plot against one of the most famous politicians in the country, your plan was just to wing it?" Cassandra asked with disbelief.

Catherine held up a different red dress that had a long flowing skirt. "We just need to find some way to get you and the Governor alone. Then you can do what you do best." Catherine grinned lecherously and winked at Cassandra.

"That sounds like a terrible plan," Cassandra said with a sigh. "But I suppose we don't have many options."

"You underestimate yourself," Catherine said distractedly as she inspected the red dress she held up to her body. "Before the night is over the Governor of New York is going to be licking you between the legs."

"You think she will be amenable?" Cassandra asked. "She always seemed kind of like a stuck-up bitch to me whenever I saw her on TV."

"Well, that's probably because she is a stuck-up bitch," Catherine said matter-of-factly as she pulled the red dress on. "She never would have made it as far as she did in politics if she wasn't. She can be a very compassionate person with her close friends though. I do know she despises her philandering husband and has only stayed with him this long because they have a kid and divorce is a bad image for a politician who preaches family values. Maybe we can use that as a wedge."

"Interesting," Cassandra said as she stroked her chin. "Perhaps Governor Bennett is frustrated enough with men to consider crossing over to the other side."

While Cassandra spoke, Catherine had turned around with her back facing Cassandra and raised her dress up above her waist. She wore a slim string thong for underwear, but from this vantage it looked like she was naked as the thong had seeped in between Catherine's cheeks to disappear into the crack of her large ass.

"What exactly are we talking about?" Catherine asked with amusement as she shook her posterior. She decided she would make one more play for Cassandra, and if Cassandra turned Catherine down she be okay with it. It was amazing how much easier it was to deal with rejection when there were twenty women outside her office that would beg to please Catherine's body.

1...345678