Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine's moans grew louder as Harper's tongue obtained valuable pussy licking experience. She would need all the practice she could get considering the amount of women she would soon be pleasuring. Judging by the volume of Catherine's cries and the climactic feeling Cassandra sensed with the close connection their minds shared, Cassandra knew Catherine was only a few seconds away from ejaculating onto Harper's face.

Cassandra pulled her fingers out of Harper's orifices, eliciting a sigh of regret from the reporter. If she could have stayed eating Catherine's pussy while Cassandra fingerfucked both her holes, life would have been perfect. Cassandra stuck both fingers in her mouth and sucked Harper's natural flavors off of them. Cassandra couldn't quite decide if Harper's ass or pussy tasted better. Cassandra took her wet fingers and reached beneath her dress and underwear with them. Cassandra had become so turned on by the sight of normally uptight Harper submitting to her most depraved desires that Essence leaked gradually from her pussy. Cassandra stuck her fingers up her cunt and fucked herself with them to try and draw out more of her Essence. She removed her fingers after about a dozen strokes and noticed they were now drenched with the creamy gray slime-come of the Hive's Essence. Her hand was so soaked with the viscous substance that a thick mass of it dripped from her fingers slowly to the floor.

Cassandra's Hive link told her that Catherine's time had finally come. Catherine made a high-pitched squealing noise and grabbed the back of Harper's head roughly to hold Harper's mouth tightly to her cunt. Catherine rocked her pelvis against Harper's wagging tongue, fucking Harper's mouth as she came. At the same instant that Catherine's Essence discharged violently from her body right into Harper's expectant mouth, Cassandra rammed her come covered fingers all the way inside Harper's vagina. Harper's body spasmed and her loud moans became gibbering, unintelligible noises as they were muffled by Catherine's ejaculating pussy. Catherine just kept coming and coming with her exquisitely delicious; Harper never wanted it to end.

Cassandra couldn't imagine the ecstasy Harper must be feeling as she tasted Essence for the first time while Cassandra's fingers embedded the same remarkable substance inside her and shoved it in deeper and deeper. Harper's mouth made gulping and sucking noises as she swallowed Catherine's come greedily and Cassandra had to quickly wrap an arm around Harper's waist to keep her upright as her knees became weak. Harper had become so overwhelmed by her pleasure that she nearly collapsed to the floor before Cassandra held her up. As soon as Cassandra pulled her fingers out of Harper's vagina, the newly canonized lesbian reporter experienced her own orgasm. Harper made high-pitched gasping noises and breathed heavily as she climaxed. Cassandra could see Harper's pussy convulsing and pushing outward as she came. Harper's contractions caused Cassandra's thick creamy Essence to drip back out of Harper's vagina along with drippings of Harper's thin, translucent ejaculate. Both substances mixed together into a thick froth that ran down the side of Harper's leg.

Cassandra reached between her legs, grabbed another sticky mass of Essence in her hand and used her fingers to inject the substance into Harper's ass. There time there was no resistance preventing Cassandra from burying her fingers to the knuckle inside Harper's rectum. Harper raised her mouth off Catherine's pussy and screamed with wild pleasure before resting her head on Catherine's belly. Harper's body twitched uncontrollably and she gripped Catherine's thighs so hard with her fingernails that she broke skin as Cassandra smeared her Essence onto the inside walls of Harper's rectum. Catherine caressed Harper's hair gently as her head rested sleepily in Catherine's lap while Cassandra continued playing with her come inside Harper's asshole. Harper must have climaxed again since Cassandra began toying with her ass, another gush of clear fluid dripped down Harper's thighs.

"Well Harper, you put up a decent fight," Cassandra admitted as she wriggled her fingers around inside Harper's rectum. Harper's body twitched again before Cassandra slid her fingers slowly out of Harper's anus. Her ass still had no muscle memory, the hole closed tightly even after all the loosening Cassandra performed. Harper made a noise somewhere between a sigh and a moan as she felt her ass empty.

"Okay, maybe not that much of a fight," Cassandra teased as she pinched Harper's bottom. "But you are just like us now. You despised us. You were afraid of us. Now we are almost the exact same. You've had our Essence inside you and now you won't be able to live without it. And if I'm not mistaken, you just came from having your ass fingered and played with. That makes you an anal loving slut, doesn't it?"

When Harper made no reaction, Cassandra ordered her to stand up and turn to face her. Cassandra was about to punish Harper for not answering her when she realized she had forgotten the effects that the first taste of Essence had upon the newly Initiated. Harper stared straight ahead dumbly with her mouth hanging open. Her naked chest rising and falling as she breathed was the only movement her body made. Lines of drool ran down her mouth to her chin. Her lips were surrounded by Catherine's creamy Essence that Harper had been unable to swallow as Catherine's ejaculate filled Harper's mouth. She looked so perfect this way. Harper's ass made a squishing noise as she loudly farted some of Cassandra's Essence out of her anus. An initial spurt squirted to the floor while the remainder trickled out of her asshole and down her inner thigh. Cassandra didn't think Harper even noticed what should have been one of the most humiliating things that ever happened to her.

"Well, what are we going to do with her now?" Catherine asked with a shrug.

Cassandra nodded toward the door. "Let's give her to the rest of the office," Cassandra suggested. "Harper's been rude and condescending to everyone here for years. They are each going to want a turn dominating her."

Cassandra and Catherine pushed Harper's naked body out into the main cubicled area. Women's heads peaked over the walls of the modular furniture offices to see what was causing the commotion spreading around the workplace. They found that Harper had literally been giftwrapped for her coworkers. Catherine had attached a pretty red gift bow leftover from last year's Christmas party to the top of Harper's end. Cassandra tied Harper's panties across her mouth to act as a gag, not that she could speak right now. Catherine brought a leash back from the mansion for just such an occasion, and before leaving her office she snapped a metal collar around Harper's neck before attaching the leash to it. Harper shuddered as Catherine put the collar around her neck but Catherine didn't know if Harper's shivers were due to the feeling of cold steel against her throat or over the way Harper had fallen deeper into submission.

Catherine pushed down on Harper's shoulders to lower her down to her knees and announced to the office that Harper was available for use as the office fucktoy and come-bucket. Several women jostled their way forward to try and be the first to take Harper for a ride. Alexis seemed especially eager, she was throwing elbows to try and force her way to the front. To make it fair, Catherine decreed that whoever normally sat closest to Harper's desk would get to have her first and then they would draw lots for who was next. The lucky person ended up being Ivy, the elderly woman who was the oldest female working at Fashionistas.

Ivy had been crippled by arthritis and other maladies the elderly regularly suffer, but since being assimilated into the Hive she found that her normal aches and pains had disappeared overnight. Ivy took full advantage of her newfound spryness by having acrobatic sex with the younger women in the office. The insatiable lust of the elderly woman had often exhausted her younger counterparts, leaving passed out and satisfied while Ivy was still left horny and in need of further release. She would be a fantastic choice to begin breaking Harper in to her new existence.

Harper always acted nasty to Ivy, berating her for ignorance of new technology and wondering aloud why she hadn't retired yet. Ivy was beloved by all in the office for her kind, grandmotherly demeanor and the delicious baked goods she brought every day for everyone to share. No one at Fashionistas resented her for getting Harper first, it seemed quite fair that someone so often the victim of Harper's acidity should get the first crack at her.

Ivy pet Harper's hair as Harper looked up at her with wide eyes like a pet silently pleading for a treat. It gave Ivy quite a thrill to see the normally wicked-tongued reporter sitting on her knees naked with a gag covering her mouth. "I always thought you seemed like someone who got around," Ivy said. "I can't explain why, you just have the look of a whore about you. So tell me how perverted you are. Have you ever licked a woman's pussy while they were pissing in your mouth?"

Harper would normally have been shocked to hear such dirty phrases being uttered with Ivy's frail, kindly voice. Harper still hadn't recovered from her Initiation yet to respond, though she had regained enough cognitive ability to shake her head 'no.'

"Well, let's get a move on then," Ivy said as she tugged on Harper's leash to force the woman to crawl after her. "It's time to continue your education, and I can't hold my bladder for very long in my old age."

Several of the women in the office followed Ivy and Harper to the bathroom and watched as Ivy lifted the toilet lid and had Harper lay her head back on the toilet seat so that Harper's face looked upward as it floated above the toilet bowl. Ivy held Harper's hair to keep it from spilling into the toilet water. She hoped that Harper appreciated the courtesy she showed considering how rude Harper had always been to her. Ivy pulled down her pants and underwear, revealing her frail, sticklike legs and the dark gray hair of her pubis. She straddled Harper's head so the woman could have an up close view of seventy-three year-old pussy. Ivy lowered herself onto Harper's mouth and made her lick the dry, wrinkled folds of Ivy's genitals before lifting herself up a few inches to urinate into Harper's mouth.

Ivy figured that if Harper wasn't able to swallow fast enough or there was any overflow, it would spill right into the toilet. This would be an easy cleanup with the only thing that could get dirty being that slut Harper. Ivy groaned with satisfaction as she released her stream. Her piss was a stagnant, dark yellow with a sharp, pungent scent. Harper performed admirably in her new role as a human toilet, opening wide and swallowing Ivy's piss before it filled her mouth. The gathered women made bets for how long Ivy could urinate for and whether Harper could drink it all without spilling. For the record, the results for the two wagers ended up being thirty-three seconds and no.

"Well, so much for any work getting done today," Cassandra said to Catherine with a roll of her eyes as she looked around the empty office.

"There is far more important work than creating this magazine taking place," Catherine said. "Turning a new slut into a Hivesister is the greatest thing we could possibly accomplish in a day." Hearing such a statement from the editor-in-chief of Fashionistas disparaging the importance of her magazine would have been blasphemy a week ago. Cassandra knew Catherine spoke the truth though.

Every woman in the office took a turn playing with Harper and making her tongue intimately familiar with their pussies and assholes. Most of the women who hadn't had Harper yet went back to work and labored diligently as they would any other day of the week. They eagerly awaited their turn with Harper but were impatient nonetheless. Some women like Alexis were using Harper far longer than others. Harper had licked Alexis to three orgasms before the graphic designer was finished with her.

Fortunately, their lull was broken when Kate Upton stopped by after lunch to help entertain them. The beautiful blonde supermodel had shown up for a scheduled photo shoot last week. Kate had been selected to be the model featured on the cover of next month's issue and when she came to meet with Catherine to go over potential layouts and backdrops she had been taken. Kate had been made a full Hivesister by the Queen a few days after her Initiation. Fashionistas was one of only a few areas where everyone was either an Initiated or a Hivesister; a safe place where Kate could commune with others like her. Kate loved visiting her girls here and having some playtime with them.

Kate had developed a weird, almost warped and unhealthy obsession with Essence. Maybe something went wrong when Kate first absorbed Essence into her body during her Initiation by Catherine or possibly some process misfired in her brain when the Queen facefucked Kate during her assimilation that caused her strange addiction. She loved eating Essence as all Hivesisters do, but Kate had taken her obsession to an extreme. Kate had actually begun bottling the ejaculate of herself and of other Hivesisters for later use. Kate put it on her food, brushed her teeth with it, even washed her face with it before bed. She was totally addicted to the substance. Kate still ate a little bit of the come of the women she serviced at Fashionistas today, but most of the fluid she collected in a jar she held beneath the women as they ejaculated.

Kate had already found a significant other in the Hive. A large, unattractive butch named Sandy who fucked and licked Kate better than anyone she had ever known. Sandy was a professional masseur at her day job, and she touched Kate in ways that Kate had never experienced before. They had already moved in together and Sandy was in the process of quitting the massage parlor to take a job as Kate's full-time assistant and "personal" trainer. Kate wanted to obtain enough Essence that Sandy could give her a full-body massage using the combined ejaculate of dozens of women in place of body oil. Something about the idea of the Essences of so many women being rubbed all over the outside of her body and inserted into her orifices by Sandy made Kate feel so hot.

Kate had transformed into an entirely different person that she had been just a few days ago. Her modeling career had been so unfulfilling compared to the greater world she shared now with the other women of the Hive. Kate's new purpose in life was to taste the Essence of every single Hivesister. Though they all shared the same sweet, succulent taste, each woman had their own unique, complex flavor. Kate wanted them all. There could be thousands, even millions of women to sample before the Hive conquered this world but Kate vowed to taste every one.

As merely an Initiated, Harper held little interest for Kate. She couldn't yet produce Essence, so Harper was pretty much useless to Kate. While Harper serviced her coworkers one at a time, Kate roamed around the office collecting Essence from the women she hadn't yet had an opportunity to taste. Kate watched with detachment while fingering and licking several women to orgasm as Harper was led around the office by her leash so she could please her coworkers beneath their desks. Harper was currently being shared by two women who were deskmates. One of them rested her feet on Harper's back to treat her as a footstool as she worked while Harper sucked on the second woman's toes through her nylon pantyhose. Kate made a mental note to herself to revisit Harper once she had become a full Hivesister.

Most of the employees treated Harper the same way as Alexis, who forced Harper's mouth between her thighs and squeezed them so tightly shut that Harper couldn't breathe. Alexis made Harper munch on her pussy until Alexis came all over her face. Alexis remembered with relish all the times Harper had been a bitch to her and Alexis reveled in pulling on Harper's hair to force her mouth to lick up and down Alexis' cunt. Other coworkers opted to use Harper's body for their enjoyment by licking her delicious pussy and enjoying the sight of a woman who had been straight only two hours ago getting off on a female licking her privates.

While Harper was passed back and forth for the rest of the day, Cassandra and Catherine set up a feeding station in Catherine's office. To maintain the sway that the Hive held over the Initiated, they had to ingest a regular dose of Essence in eight to ten hour intervals.

Cassandra, Catherine, Alexis, and Naomi laid on their backs on Catherine's desk and had the remaining Initiated women in the office line up to drink the come out of their pussies. Catherine's secretary controlled access to the room, only allowing four at a time to feed upon the same number of Hivesisters therein. The women who queued up waiting their turn outside the door made out and played with each other's pussies in the meantime. One long line began forming consisting of women on all fours, with each woman being eaten from behind. The chain of over a dozen women stretched through down the main office hallway and around the nearest cubicle. When a slot became available in Catherine's office, the woman at the front of the chain got up and went inside. The woman leaving the office would then head to the back of line and begin licking.

Naomi was resistant to the idea of having several women please her instead of the other way around, but her other Hivesisters convinced her that her assistance with the feedings was necessary. For the good of the Hive, Naomi allowed herself to be used as sustenance by the pussy-starved Initiates. Still eager to please, Naomi leaned over and sucked on Catherine's udder-like breasts while their pussies were licked repeatedly by a neverending line of women. Cassandra and Alexis laid next to each other and made out while playing with each other's breasts. The four women communicated with each other all the while, mentally comparing the cunnilingus skills of the office workers. An old, frumpy woman named Helen who used to have a grumpy expression on her face all the time but now wore a perpetual smile ended up taking the prize for best pussylicker out of all the women. She possessed the best combination of technique and enthusiasm. The entire feeding process was quite enjoyable, and both the diners and the servers came away from the end of the session satisfied.

Once all the Initiated had licked, sucked, and swallowed the Essence from the Hivesisters, Catherine's secretary allowed one final woman in. The middle-aged secretary slapped Harper on the ass as she crawled weakly into Catherine's office. Harper's body was drenched with the combined ejaculate of over twenty women. Her makeup had been smeared all over her face and her hair stuck out in several wild directions. Some of Ivy's piss had splattered onto Harper's face and hair earlier, and judging by Harper's current stench sweet, old Ivy wasn't the only one who decided Harper looked like a good toilet. Instead of the vacant stare from earlier, Harper's eyes looked wild and intense. Harper had full control of her senses now and she knew exactly what she wanted. She looked hungry, starved for pussy even after having her tongue inside so many women.

"What, did you not get enough yet?" Catherine joked.

Harper didn't answer, she just crawled over to Cassandra. She was the one who made Harper this way, the one who had unlocked the gate to the unbelievable pleasure lying dormant in Harper's body. Harper didn't know this Queen of the Hive yet, but she knew Cassandra was like a queen to her. So now it was time to serve and worship her. Harper set herself on her knees with her head between Cassandra's thighs, spread Cassandra's pussy lips wide apart with her thumbs, and stuck her tongue into the dark pink recesses of Cassandra's vagina.

1...345678