Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Better to ease her in gently before telling her the whole truth, Cassandra thought. "I identify myself as a bisexual, and I'm not ashamed to admit it Deborah. I can call you Deborah, right?"

"Ah. Of course, dear." Why do I feel so relieved to know that Cassandra fancies women too, Deborah wondered.

"And I must say Deborah," continued Cassandra, "it gives us young ladies such hope to see a woman over fifty looking as hot as you do and still kicking ass at your age," Cassandra said with a smile.

Oh God, her smile, Deborah thought. Deborah stared at Cassandra's red lips contrasted with the white teeth in her mouth. For some reason, looking at the girl who must be over twenty years younger than Deborah made warmth flow throughout her body. Cassandra's lovely smile had set Deborah's heart on fire.

"I only hope I can age so gracefully," Cassandra said with a wink at Deborah. The older woman actually felt a flutter in her chest.

The governor actually blushed and giggled at Cassandra's compliment. What was wrong with her? She looked down and realized she was still grasping Cassandra's hand. How awkward. She let go of it and prayed that Cassandra hadn't felt how sweaty Deborah palms had become. Deborah stuttered like a fool before spitting out, "Y-you are looking very b-beautiful tonight, Cassandra."

"Thank you so much, Governor," Cassandra said as her face broke into an even wider and more playful grin.

Deborah didn't think she could ever get enough of Cassandra's smile. She looked around and noticed the other guests at the gala for the first time since meeting this gorgeous young woman. It was like time had stopped while they had been conversing.

Deborah quickly collected herself and said, "Well I hope you both enjoy your evenings and I thank you for your gracious contributions to such wonderful causes."

Deborah turned and walked away hurriedly without offering any other farewell. She couldn't think straight when Cassandra was looking at her. Deborah needed to get away for a minute and process these strange desires and emotions that had been aroused in her. She grabbed a glass of champagne and began drinking the rather silly thoughts she had away while making casual conversation with other guests at the gala.

"Well, that both did and didn't go as I expected," Catherine said to Cassandra as they both watched Deborah walk away. Deborah woke up at four every morning and had her personal trainer conduct her weight lifting and cardio exercises. She looked extremely fit, and both Catherine and Cassandra enjoyed the view of Deborah's tight and taut buttocks rippling through her dress skirt. The Hivesisters smirked at each other when they realized they were both checking out the Governor's ass.

"I want her," Cassandra said with frightful conviction. "I'm going to make her mine." Cassandra had learned that her biggest turn-ons had to do with women in authority making Cassandra their bitch. She was planning to turn the tables on Governor Bennett with a little role reversal.

"I know you do," Catherine replied. "You had quite an effect on her, I must say."

"Not enough of one," Cassandra said regretfully with a shake of her head. "The Queen would have had Deborah licking her feet already."

Catherine laid a hand reassuringly upon Cassandra's shoulder and said, "Well, you are no Queen..." Cassandra glared back at Catherine. "But who is?" Catherine quickly added.

"Well, what do you think? Should we split up and mingle a bit until we have our next chance at her?" Cassandra suggested.

"Yes," Catherine replied as her eyes scanned the halls for any potential prey. "We should seek whatever advantage or opportunity we can find that may help us seduce the governor." Catherine's eyes and then her neck followed a gorgeous Latina woman walking by them wearing a golden gown with a long sloping neckline.

"Just remember what we are here for," Cassandra said as she pinched the fat of one of Catherine's buttocks tightly between her fingers. Catherine yelped and glared at Cassandra resentfully as she rubbed her bun to try and soothe the pain.

While Catherine went off to likely hunt young pussy, Cassandra tried to interact with as many of the other attendees as possible. The old Cassandra would have stayed huddled in a corner, drinking and conversing quietly with a close friend while ignoring the rest of the party going on around her. The new Cassandra however, was the life of the party. Her easygoing yet outspoken personality was a breath of fresh air among a group of people normally used to backroom deals and cutthroat politicking. Her wit won her many admirers throughout the evening. Cassandra found a person in every group she mingled with that she could make a cutting remark about that caused everyone around her to laugh. But the way she phrased her comment and a skillfully deployed wink let the person bearing the brunt of her joke know they were in on it too. Cassandra reveled in the newfound feeling of having all the eyes in a room be on her. In a party full of beautiful women, Cassandra was the most desired woman of them all. Cassandra thought she saw Deborah gazing at her out of the corner of her eye a couple times, but whenever Cassandra caught her looking Deborah quickly turned her head away.

Desiring a stiff drink, Cassandra sat at the bar and ordered a double Jack and Coke. She winked at the bartender and leaned forward to show off her cleavage while he poured Cassandra's drink. The distracted barkeep accidentally poured nearly twice the amount of Jack Daniel's he intended to. After leaving a nice tip, Cassandra raised her glass to the bartender and savored her sip of the stiff mixture of whiskey and soda. Cassandra enjoyed how the empty stools next to her quickly filled up soon after she sat down. Cassandra minded her own business, sipping her mixed drink and giving no indication that she noticed the ladder-climbers and wannabe socialites trying to get closer to the most popular attendee of the gala.

Cassandra heard a voice next to her ask, "Where the hell did you come from, beautiful? Is heaven missing an angel?"

Cassandra spun around on her stool and glanced over at a middle-aged man in a tuxedo sitting in the stool next to her. The dark-haired man had a receding hairline and some noticeable pudge on his belly that stuck out through his vest but he still looked handsome even though his peak was probably fifteen or twenty years gone by.

Cassandra grinned at him and said teasingly, "Wouldn't you like to know," before spinning back around and taking another drink.

"I thought I knew everyone here," the man continued, "But I'm certain I've never seen you before. The mystery girl who is somehow the most popular person here." The man's speech sounded slurred, he had clearly had several drinks already.

Cassandra was forced to turn back around in her stool to address the man. "This is actually my first time at a party like this," Cassandra said with a shrug. "I guess I just fit in naturally."

"I"ve been to too many parties like this," the man complained with a shake of his head. "Hey, do you want a drink?"

The ice cubes in Cassandra's drink clinked together as Cassandra shook the glass at him and said, "As you can see, I am already covered." Cassandra took another drink and considered ditching this drunk asshole who wouldn't leave her alone.

"So are you a hooker then?" the man asked drunkenly. Cassandra could smell the liquor on his breath from three feet away. "Because you look like a hooker. An expensive one." He said this like it was supposed to be a compliment.

Cassandra restrained herself from tossing the remnants of her drink right in the douchebag's face after the way he insulted her. How many prostitutes normally wear $2000 earrings? Calm down, Cassandra thought. Be cool, be charming. You don't want to create an incident.

"Even if I were a prostitute, there is no way you could afford this," Cassandra said enticingly.

The man chuckled and said, "But I always get what I want."

The harasser leered blatantly at Cassandra's body. It didn't matter to him how meager Cassandra's bust was, he leaned forward to peek down her cleavage anyway. Cassandra realized only now that spinning around in her stool had caused her skirt to ride up her leg so that her upper thigh was showing. Cassandra started to pull her dress down, but figured the damage was already done and lifted her dress until her bare leg showed up to crotch while still obscuring her underwear. The man's stares became even more intense when he saw how sexy Cassandra's thighs were.

Cassandra decided to call the man out on his come-ons and bullshit. "So what would you do if you did have me, big man?" Cassandra asked as she turned to face him and spread her legs apart. There was no way he couldn't see Cassandra's lacy navy blue panties.

The man looked taken aback at having his intentions confronted so directly and also by the spectacular view between the brunette's legs. His eyebrows arched and a lecherous grin came across his face as he cleared his throat and answered, "Well, first I would make you suck on my cock until I finished in your mouth. Then I would pin you down and fuck you hard. Next, I might let you ride my dick for a while while I gather my energy before fucking you from behind like a bitch dog. I'd have you screaming and calling me 'daddy' by the end of it. I would fuck you every way to Sunday and wouldn't stop until we both came again."

Cassandra tried not to let the distaste show on her face. I guess it's my own fault for asking, Cassandra thought. This guy has got another thing coming if he thinks I'd actually put my mouth on his cock and let him stick his dick in me.

"Wow, that was a really specific answer. At least you were nice enough to include me in the pleasure," Cassandra said snarkily. "Good luck making that happen though, because I promise it's never going to."

Cassandra finished her drink and slammed the glass down on the bar. She adjusted her dress as she stood up, pulling it back down below her knees and smoothing out the wrinkles. Cassandra looked back at the man hitting on her. She could see the desire burning in the man's eyes as he gazed up at her. Too bad. Cassandra blew the man a kiss before turning and walking away. Cassandra held no attraction for men any longer, but she felt like torturing the jackass a bit more so she strode through the main hall with an exaggerated saunter that made her curvy, supple buttocks bounce up and down through her tight dress as she walked.

Catherine swooped in from out of nowhere and started walking alongside Cassandra. Catherine was alone still; she must not have had any luck finding a willing lady yet. "Do you know who that guy was that you were just speaking to?" Catherine asked.

"Some rich asshole," Cassandra guessed. "What does it matter? Why were you watching me?"

"Everybody was watching you. That was the Governor's husband," Catherine explained. "Robert Bennett, married over twenty years to Deborah Bennett."

"Really?" Cassandra asked with surprise. "He looked like one of those Wall Street hedge fund millionaire douchebags."

"Yep," Catherine confirmed. "Oh, and your assessment is correct. Robert is one of those Wall Street hedge fund millionaire douchebags. He got his money from Deborah, though. He used some of her inheritance to prop up his investing."

"Deborah didn't see us, did she?" Cassandra asked worriedly.

"No, she was out of the room," Catherine said. "You know he fucks around on her all the time? I don't think anyone who saw him hitting on you was surprised. His philandering is like, not even a secret any more."

Cassandra shook her head. Deborah was like the purest definition of a MILF and in a position of wealth, power, and authority. Why the hell would you want to cheat on her? "Well, I'm pretty certain 'Bob' wanted to fuck me," Cassandra said.

"Hmm, maybe we can use that," Catherine said thoughtfully. "We should try and set up a three-way with you, him, and Deborah."

Cassandra scoffed. "Deborah is a high-class lady," Cassandra said. "I highly doubt she would go for that. Besides I'm not fucking a guy. I don't even know what would happen if I did."

Catherine smirked. "You might be surprised what you find," Catherine said knowingly. She gave a shrug. "Maybe you can ditch him once you and Debbie start going at it. Worth a try at least. I engaged in a menage a trois with French aristocrats and their wives several times in my youth and the experience is quite delectable. In fact..."

Cassandra let Catherine trail off about her youthful remembrances when she noticed a new arrival at the gala. Cassandra left Catherine still talking to herself as she walked closer to confirm her eyes weren't deceiving her. Oh my God, Cassandra thought, it really is her! The young woman who portrayed Cassandra's favorite fictional character of all time walked through the entryway with a small entourage. One or two of the men with her looked like bodyguards but the rest were either friends or sycophants. One of the numerous causes that Emma Watson supports must be one of the sponsored charities fundraising at this event.

Cassandra had been obsessed with the Harry Potter series since she was ten years-old and she had read the entire series front to back over a dozen times. Cassandra thought the films were overall a serviceable if unremarkable adaptation of the books but one of her favorite things about them was Emma Watson's portrayal of Cassandra's beloved Hermione Granger. Cassandra approached Emma and waded her way through her entourage. The old Cassandra would never have felt courageous enough to do this but her reborn self felt emboldened with newfound confidence. Cassandra knew her focus should be on Deborah Bennett at the moment, but when she saw Emma she couldn't help herself.

Emma's dark brown hair had been tied back into a rather messy ponytail that had been tied tightly so that it extended for several inches behind her head rather than hanging down to her neck. Emma's bangs hung loosely to either side to frame her face and made her look almost like a schoolgirl, though her dark red lipstick and makeup ensured she didn't look like a teenager.

Cassandra tapped the actress on her bare shoulder. Emma wore a strapless dark blue dress that was modestly cut at the bust but ended scandalously high above her knees. If the skirt were any shorter Emma's underwear would be easily visible. Cassandra thought she might die from happiness as she imagined Emma dressing in an outfit altered to be a witch's costume.

"Hello, Ms. Watson," said Cassandra.

Emma turned her head and squinted her eyes at Cassandra. She obviously wondered who this woman was and whether she should know her. "Hullo," Emma greeted. "Do I know you? I can't recall where we've met before." Her English accent sounds absolutely brilliant, Cassandra thought as Emma addressed her.

"We haven't met formally, no," Cassandra answered. "I'm Cassandra Dworkin, by the way. I just want you to know that I am a huge fan of yours. Huge. Haha. Hopefully I'm not totally embarrassing myself right now, but I wanted you to know you are literally my favorite actress ever!"

Cassandra hadn't meant to sound so enthused but she couldn't help herself. Emma smiled back at her but seemed to be looking about nervously. Her friends were all looking at the two and wondering who the hell this stranger was. Jesus, she probably thinks I'm a lunatic, Cassandra thought. Time to correct the damage before her bodyguards shut this down.

"Oh, and I'm not just a fan because of your movie roles," Cassandra said. "I really admire all the good you are doing with your charity work." Cassandra extended her hand and Emma politely took it. Cassandra shook Emma's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

Emma couldn't help being amused by this young woman. She was clearly a big fan of Harry Potter and was trying to conceal her giddiness at meeting one of the main characters from the films. Emma had met thousands of fans just like her and simply took it in stride by this point. This Cassandra was much prettier than the average fan though. What a strange notion, Emma thought as she felt her hand tingling as it made contact with Cassandra's. How did that thought enter my head?

"I'm very happy to hear that you hold me in such high regard, Cassandra," said Emma as she let go of Cassandra's hand. A curious sense of loneliness left pangs of longing in Emma's chest as her and Cassandra ceased touching. "Thank you, but I must be going." Emma began walking to her friends who had gone to the bar for drinks. The serious looking burly men who must be Emma's security stood nearby still.

"Emma, wait!" Cassandra called after her. She hurried forward to catch up with Emma as the actress looked back at her. "Ms. Watson, I wanted to have an opportunity to discuss a contribution to one of your charities."

Emma hadn't had a drink yet and the bar was calling her name, but she couldn't turn down any potential offer. She was too committed to her cause of raising money for sexual education and prenatal care for impoverished women in third world countries to dismiss any potential source of funding out of hand. There were several high rollers at this gala, with many looking for some charity they could support to use as a tax write-off. Who knew who this Cassandra was or what organization she might represent. Emma could be making a huge mistake if she ignored her.

"I'm listening," Emma answered as she stopped.

"I represent a private group that is seeking investment opportunities that would help advance the cause of women around the world," Cassandra explained. Hey, it wasn't a total lie. "We are extremely interested in your charities and I would love to discuss with you further about the amount of funding we are prepared to expend."

Cassandra covered her mouth with her hand and whispered to Emma, "I'd rather speak in private though, away from prying eyes and ears. We are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars we are hoping to contribute..."

Emma couldn't keep her eyes from widening in surprise when she heard the figure Cassandra presented. Normally Emma would consider someone making these sorts of claims so casually to be full of bluster and possibly just trying to get into her knickers, but Cassandra wouldn't have been able to enter this party if she didn't have powerful connections. Emma came here primarily to enjoy herself tonight, but she would certainly proposition potential donors if she was presented the opportunity. Spending five minutes of her time was more than worth it for the amount of good such a large contribution could produce.

"Alright... Cassandra," said Emma with a sly smirk on her face. "Let's talk."

Cassandra grinned and took ahold of Emma's wrist. "Come with me then."

Emma felt a most pleasurable tingling sensation shoot from her wrist through her arm and to the rest of her body. The feeling spread until it filled her chest and fluttered near her heart like the first pangs of infatuation or love. Emma knew she would follow Cassandra, no matter how far.

One of Emma's bodyguards moved as if to join them but Emma gave him a stern shake of her head and he stopped. They were responsible for her security but ultimately they deferred to her. Emma wanted to be alone with Cassandra for some reason she couldn't really explain. It's not like she had anything to worry about. This was a crowded party with security all over the place and Cassandra did not exactly look threatening. Cassandra led Emma along by her wrist but then let go of her once they were out of the crowd. Emma felt surprised by the sudden sense of regret at the absence of Cassandra's touch. Who the hell was this amazing woman and how did she make Emma feel this way? She couldn't remember ever feeling this smitten by someone she had just met.