Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine's body wobbled and she laid a hand on the brick wall of the building next to her for support. Catherine had always been able to handle her liquor, she didn't feel nauseous at all even after several drinks but knew she would end up paying for this tomorrow. She looked up and realized she was standing outside another bar. A blue neon sign hung above the entrance with the word "Curvy" written in a glowing cursive script. Above the name was the incandescent blue outline of a woman's legs from below the waist. One leg laid flat while its neon partner was raised with a bent knee. Catherine had never even heard of this bar before. Why the hell not, Catherine thought as she pushed open the door to the establishment.

Catherine quickly realized she had made a mistake. She had always been excellent at deciphering the sexuality of others, and one glance around the bar revealed that she had entered a lesbian dive. Catherine made to leave at first, but decided against it. She had nothing against dykes, truth be told she had even had a few lesbian experiences of her own during her young and wild days. That was nearly thirty years ago and Catherine no longer had any interest in women but maybe this could be fun.

Curvy had wood-paneled walls with a large mirror mounted on the side opposite Catherine that extended from the entrance to the back of the bar. The building was well lit, though the only lights near the dance floor were flashing colored beams. Booths and tables created a circle that rimmed the outsides of the room and surrounded a large dance floor. The bar stood opposite from the giant mirror and had only one woman working at it despite the sizable crowd. This bar prided itself on its selection and Catherine noticed several microbrewed beers on tap as well as many bottles of liquor sitting on their shelves. The building's decor was certainly unique, featuring both clothed and nude photographs of pinup models above every table along with weird homosexual Americana that Catherine couldn't begin to understand. The Supreme Court's overturn of the gay marriage ban had occurred recently enough that rainbow flags hung from everywhere. Catherine could only imagine the party that must have taken place here on that night. Curvy looked very busy for a Monday night, with nearly every table occupied and the floor full of dancing women. All the patrons were female, and they ranged from old to young and included nearly every ethnicity imaginable.

Catherine couldn't shake the unsettling feeling that she was being watched. Probably just getting paranoid in my old age, Catherine thought. Yet there was something strange about this place that Catherine couldn't quite put her finger on. Obviously, it was a lesbian bar and while unusual for Catherine it didn't bother her. What really freaked her out was that nearly every woman in the bar turned to look at her as she walked in the door.

Catherine hung her coat up on a rack near the entrance and took a seat on the only open stool at the very end of the bar. The bartender asked what she wanted and Catherine ordered a scotch, neat. Make it American. Yes, put it on a tab. The barkeep was a very pretty young black woman who had a pleasant smile. Catherine couldn't say she approved of the piercings that covered the bartender's ears and nose though. She seemed somehow familiar to Catherine, but in her drunken state Catherine couldn't place where she recognized the woman from.

After receiving her drink, Catherine spun around on the stool to look around the bar. People-watching had always been one of her favorite activities. The women on the floor were dancing wildly to the popular music that blared loudly from overhead speakers. Music that Catherine didn't understand or relate to any more. A young redhead girl with a shocking amount of freckles dotting her face appeared to be the life of the party. The flamehaired firecracker danced wildly and aggressively, pulling random women to her and grinding her body against them in a raunchy dance. She slapped her partners on their asses and grabbed their thighs and breasts as they cavorted. The redhead changed partners a couple times per song. Catherine watched with amusement as the girl made out with a woman around the same age as her for a few seconds before breaking the kiss and leaving the breathless young woman eager for more. The redhead grabbed the woman closest to her who happened to be a heavy middle-aged black woman. The redhead turned her new partner around and began grinding her crotch against the woman's bottom. The black woman laughed and quickly got in on the fun, draping her arm behind the redhead's neck and pushing her ass back against the redhead who was humping her from behind. An older butch woman who Catherine correctly deduced was the redhead's date sat alone at her table, sipping a beer and watching sulkily as her girlfriend danced with every other girl on the floor.

Scanning around the bar, Catherine noticed some women behaving even more lewdly. She saw an older woman closer to Catherine's age sitting at a booth with a beautiful, exotic young Japanese girl. The mature woman couldn't even be attractive enough to be considered a cougar, let alone a MILF. Though she looked only slightly overweight compared to Catherine the other woman wore large coke-bottle glasses along with a very unflattering short, curly haircut. The clothes she wore were frumpy and out of style, making her look more like a sixty-year old than a woman closer to the age of forty. The Asian girl looked absolutely stunning, and with a red flower stuck in her hair behind the ear she looked even more gorgeous. The two could not have been a starker contrast. Probably a 4 or 5 on her best day hooking up with a solid 9. And yet, the Asian girl was all over the less attractive woman.

The girl nibbled on the older woman's neck before placing a hand on the mature woman's cheek. The two looked at each other lovingly and moved their lips together to initiate an intense makeout session. While their tongues wrestled sloppily against each other, the girl used both hands to squeeze the mature woman's breasts through her dress. Catherine's eyes widened as she watched the Japanese girl crawl underneath the booth and stick her head up the lucky older woman's skirt. The tabletop obscured what the girl was doing under her partner's skirt, but Catherine could see the mature woman's clothes rustling and it looked like she twisted in her seat to make her underwear easier to remove. The older woman threw her hands back against the leather of the booth and raised herself up slightly. Catherine's mouth dropped open as the woman threw her head back and opened her mouth in a silent moan. The Japanese girl surely had her tongue in the other woman's pussy.

Catherine's face flushed crimson red and she thought she felt a twinge of arousal inside her. Too bad the feeling wouldn't amount to anything. Catherine noticed that every so often one lesbian would take another by the hand and lead them to a door at the back of the bar. Catherine assumed at first that they were going to have a tryst in the bathroom, but every time the women walked right by the bathroom door and instead ventured somewhere further back. Catherine watched this occur with three separate sets of women as she sat and sipped her scotch. She couldn't help feeling curious about what was going on back there.

Catherine examined the women sitting next to her. The closest were three women that appeared to be here together and were all in their early thirties. Gathering by the conversation that Catherine eavesdropped on, she learned that the two women named Janet and Ellen sitting on the outside of the three stools were married to each other while the one named Pamela who sat on the middle stool was one of their close friends. Janet dressed herself in jeans and a t-shirt and appeared to be the 'man' of the relationship. She had her brown hair in a ponytail that had been pulled through the baseball cap she wore. Ellen dressed a bit more femininely in her flowery dress though she still had short hair and lacked any makeup. Neither of them were particularly attractive, though Pamela looked pretty despite the plain clothing and boring shoulder-length haircut she wore.

Janet and Ellen had invited their straight friend Pamela out for drinks this evening. It wasn't Pamela's first time at Curvy, and though the straight woman had been hit on by women during previous visits to the bar her friends always made sure that she never received too much unwanted attention. Pamela wouldn't admit this, but she actually enjoyed the innocent flirting though she knew it wouldn't lead anywhere. She had a husband waiting at home and that was enough for her. Just a drink or two more then she would take a cab home. The bar was even louder and more raucous than usual, Pamela was glad she came on such a fun night. She did think it was weird how Janet and Ellen both wore sunglasses inside at night. But other than her choice of venue, Pamela figured this be a normal Monday evening.

Tonight would be different though. Janet and Ellen planned to each have sex with Pamela before the night was over. It's not like their marriage was failing. On the contrary, their bond was stronger than ever. Janet almost couldn't handle the anticipation of waiting until she could finally watch Pamela licking her wife's pussy. Though the three had been friends since college and Janet and Ellen both thought Pamela looked cute there had always been a boundary that was never crossed. Tonight that invisible barrier would be shattered.

Pamela was not attracted to women in the slightest. She liked coming here because it was a fun bar and she enjoyed spending time with her friends. She would never dream of sleeping with another woman. Yet, before the night was over she would make love with both Janet and Ellen and a dozen more women besides.

Even with the shocking amount of sexual activity taking place at Curvy, Catherine knew she would never participate. Not because she wouldn't be willing, but because no one could possibly want her. Catherine raised her glass to take another drink but noticed it was now empty. Catherine hadn't even realized she had drunk the remainder of her scotch she had been so intent on peeping at strangers. She thought about leaving now that her drink was finished, but felt too intrigued by the sight of women behaving so openly sexual around her. Catherine was getting off just from watching the women at this bar. She began to call out an order for a drink but noticed the bartender was preoccupied with making some sort of elaborate pink cocktail. Catherine waited patiently for her turn to order.

While she waited, Catherine noticed her reflection showing back at her in a mirror placed behind the bar. It seemed to have been put there by one of the bartenders so they could apply and readjust their makeup without having to leave the bar unmanned. Catherine grimaced as she inspected the face staring back at her. Catherine ran her hands through spindly old black hair with too much grey streaked through it. Catherine really needed to have her hair recolored soon, it had been completely grey for nearly ten years now. She pulled at the wrinkly, sagging skin of her face and poked at the dark bags beneath her eyes. Even makeup painstakingly applied every morning couldn't entirely obscure the signs of her age. What a hag I've become, Catherine thought.

It didn't seem that long ago when Catherine O'Hara had been one of the most desirable women in the world. The beauty of her face combined with her slim yet sultry body made her the perfect cover model. Catherine had the world at her fingertips, jet setting around the globe to have her picture taken by the most skilled photographers and being invited to only the most exclusive parties and orgies. One week she would be staying at the Royal Palace as a guest of the English Crown, while the next she spent as the mistress of an Arab prince. Catherine had Italian millionaires begging her to join them for a ride on their yachts. Catherine rode more than just the millionaire's ships, her sexual appetite being notoriously insatiable. Famous French actresses licked her pussy underneath silken sheets in one of the most expensive hotels in the world on the Riviera. It gave Catherine such pleasure to know that a face that had been seen and adored by millions on the silver screen was between her thighs, tasting her naughty bits like a pervert. Catherine was truly irresistible.

But all of that faded with time. It seemed like as soon as she turned thirty years-old, Catherine had been completely blocked out of the industry. No one wanted to photograph her any more and the playboys and courtesans she formerly associated with moved onto newer, younger models. Luckily, Catherine had enough contacts in the industry that she was able to secure a job as a reporter for an up-and-coming fashion magazine. The methods Catherine used to obtain her scoops were occasionally scrupulous. Catherine still possessed a fantastic body in her thirties and she never hesitated to utilize it. Catherine had no qualms about exchanging sex for information if it would reveal one snippet of gossip that could dominate the headlines for a week. The Fashionistas editor at that time did not approve of Catherine sleeping with her sources, but the scoops that she uncovered were so delicious that the reporter was impervious to discipline. After spending a few months as Xavier Magnuson's private Mistress while he endured divorce proceedings with his wife, the previous editor was forced out and Catherine was soon elevated to editor-in-chief. At just the age of forty, Catherine had already become the manager and co-owner of one of the most respected and circulated periodicals in the fashion world.

Right after Catherine seemed to have attained all her dreams, they quickly fell apart. Xavier ended the relationship with Catherine that he had always treated more as a business arrangement than anything serious and married some low-class young bimbo instead of her. They didn't even last a year. Catherine again offered her body to Xavier as he went through his second divorce and he gleefully took advantage of her. The sex had been amazing. Catherine had never felt so needed and so used at the same time, a dangerous and addicting combination for her. Catherine thought this might finally be the time that Xavier realized he had never known anyone so loyal and devoted to him. But once again, he broke it off to chase after some younger tail. Catherine became depressed whenever she wasn't working, and when she was depressed she ate sweet, fattening foods and drank hard to compensate. Catherine succumbed to her growing dependence on food and alcohol and soon showed a figure that belied that dependence. Catherine entered her forties still looking beautiful and sexy, if a little thicker in the middle than she used to be. She arrived at fifty looking like she had aged twenty years instead of ten and packing about eighty extra pounds. The worst part of it all was that while Catherine could still become aroused during sex, she was no longer able to climax.

Catherine snapped out of her malaise when the bartender finally addressed her. "What will be be, beautiful?"

Catherine was taken aback by the way the young ebony girl addressed her. "Um, ah. A Johnny Walker Blue please. Neat."

"Again?" the bartender said with surprise. She had to raise her voice for it to be overheard above the loud music. "We actually have a pretty decent selection of scotch. There's a few bottles of higher quality authentic Scottish whiskey that are actually cheaper by the glass. Can I interest you in any of those?"

Catherine waved her hand dismissively. "The only thing foreign that I enjoy is wine. American, please."

"Coming right up," the bartender answered as she turned around and grabbed the blue labeled bottle from a high shelf. She poured Catherine a generous portion of the liquor and handed Catherine the glass. "Here you go, Ms. O'Hara," said Sherri cheerily.

Catherine's eyes narrowed as she took the glass. For the briefest of instants, their hands touched. "I know you, don't I?" Catherine asked suspiciously.

"Christmas party, two years ago," Sherri said with a nod. "My roommate couldn't find a date so she dragged me along."

"Of course," Catherine answered with the relief of sudden remembrance. "You are Cassandra's friend. Shirley?"

"Sherri," the black woman answered.

"Ah, of course, of course. The lesbian," Catherine ruminated. She tended to identify others by a single defining characteristic.

Sherri chuckled and said, "I assure you that is not my only winning quality."

Sherri laid her hand on Catherine's wrist and squeezed it. Catherine thought she noticed a strange glint in the younger woman's eye. Something seemed wrong with her gaze, but Catherine felt too drunk to inspect it further. She just knew that every time she looked in Sherri's eyes her body shuddered involuntarily. Sherri's touch lingered for a second longer then she turned around and returned to work.

Catherine blatantly leered at Sherri's body as she turned her back to grab a bottle of vodka from behind the bar. Sherri wore light blue hip-hugging jeans and a t-shirt so faded you couldn't even tell the name of the band it advertised any more. Sherri's jeans were tight and her ass looked plump and barely contained beneath the tightly compressed denim. Surely the intent of wearing those small of pants. Sherri obviously was not wearing a bra judging by the mold of her breasts beneath her shirt. Catherine hadn't looked upon a woman with lust for decades, but looking at Sherri she could feel the first pangs of desire. When Sherri turned around to serve a drink to a nearby customer Catherine quickly looked away so her staring would remain unnoticed.

Catherine looked over at the two married lesbians named Janet and Ellen as they scooted in closer to either side of their friend. Their friend Pamela looked uncomfortable as her friends pushed her skirt up and laid their hands on her thighs. Janet and Ellen leaned toward each other over Pamela's stool and began making out. Pamela leaned back and looked around awkwardly as her friends kissed with tongue a few inches from her face. Pamela turned her head and seemed to be eyeing the exit, perhaps feeling overly stimulated by events taking place at the bar. She would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to notice the intense sexual vibe inside this place tonight.

Just as it seemed that Pamela was about to stand up, the spouse sitting nearest to Catherine named Ellen did something shocking. She licked her fingers and stuck them underneath her dress. Catherine saw Ellen's hand moving around her crotch through the material of her dress. Ellen breathed in sharply as she touched herself. It fully appeared that Ellen was fingering herself at the bar right next to Catherine. Without warning, Ellen pulled her fingers out of her pussy and brought her hand up to Pamela's lips. Ellen's hand darted forward as she attempted to stick her sticky wet fingers into Pamela's mouth. Pamela nearly fell off her stool as she turned her head away and leaned back to avoid Ellen's fingers. Janet grabbed the back of Pamela's head by her hair with one hand and used the other hand to pull down on Pamela's jaw. Ellen forced her fingers into Pamela's mouth before her friend had any chance to react.

Catherine's mouth dropped open in shock and she backed away in anticipation of Pamela's certain freakout. This was a rather extreme prank, even between close friends. But surprisingly, once Pamela tasted Ellen's fingers she began sucking on them. Catherine actually heard the supposedly heterosexual Pamela murmur "Mmmmm..." as she moved her mouth up and down Ellen's fingers.