Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen pulled her fingers out of Pamela's mouth while Janet removed her grip on Pamela's chin. While maintaining a firm grasp on a bunched up tangle of Pamela's hair, Janet mashed Pamela's lips to her own mouth. Pamela returned the kiss, opening her mouth and allowing Janet's intruding tongue to invade. The two wives seemed to know implicitly when the other should make the next move. As Pamela and Janet made out passionately, Ellen moved her fingers back down beneath the skirt of her dress. Catherine leaned forward slyly in order to see Ellen's hand pushing aside the crotch of her panties and rubbing the tips of her fingers inside her genitals. When Ellen's hand returned from below, it was covered in a thick, sticky, greenish-grey goo that glistened in the bar's overhead light.

Janet and Pamela wielded their tongues like deadly weapons brandished in combat with each other's mouths, kissing aggressively while biting and sucking on each other's lips and tongues. Pamela's conversations of being the only straight woman in the bar and having a husband that Catherine overheard must have been in jest. She licked and tongued Janet's mouth like she was about to throw down her stool, rip open Janet's pants and eat her in front of everyone. Ellen used her clean hand to pull Pamela's skirt up to her waist, exposing her thighs and groin. Catherine leaned even further forward, just enough to take a peek of Pamela's crotch without drawing attention. Pamela's underwear were nondescript gray panties that covered all the yummy bits. Ellen grabbed the cotton material covering Pamela's vagina and pulled it to the side. Catherine gulped at the sight of Pamela's hairy pussy. Pamela's dark, curly pubis obscured most of her genitals though Catherine could see a damp spot near her opening. Catherine watched Ellen squeeze Pamela's clitoris between two of her fingers while she rammed her cum-covered fingers deep inside Pamela's vagina.

Pamela howled in ecstasy as Ellen penetrated her body with fingers soaked in Ellen's Essence. Catherine had no way of knowing this, but Pamela was currently experiencing the most pleasurable sensation in the entire universe. The intermingling of another's Essence inside her own body provided delight strong enough to twist Pamela's mind completely. Pamela held Janet's mouth to hers as if she were clinging to dear life while she whimpered against the overwhelming sensation spreading from her crotch to the rest of her body. Pamela raised her pelvis a few inches off the stool and grinded herself up and down against Ellen's embedded fingers. A few seconds later, ejaculate dripped out of vagina like a leaky faucet.

Catherine looked around the bar to see if anyone else had noticed. How is no one seeing this, Catherine thought. This couldn't possibly be that common of an occurrence at this bar. Catherine found the sight of Pamela's timid unwillingness transforming into a tenacious sexual appetite equally disturbing and arousing. Pamela's cheeks turned a deep shade of red and her mouth hung open as a vacant expression came over her face. Ellen removed her cum-covered fingers from Pamela's vagina and placed her dripping wet digits inside Pamela's wide open mouth as the woman calmed down from her orgasm. Pamela's mouth closed automatically when she felt something enter it and she tasted her own pussy along with Ellen's. Catherine could hear Pamela's heavy breathing and the sucking noises coming from her mouth from two stools away. Catherine continued watching the scene unfold out of the corner of her eye. Ellen removed her fingers from Pamela's mouth, though the sucking pucker Pamela's mouth made after Ellen's fingers exited showed she was more than willing to continue sucking on Ellen's digits. Janet whispered into Pamela's ear and when she had finished speaking the flustered woman nodded to her. The three of them stood up at once and began walking toward the back area of the bar with Pamela sandwiched between Janet and Ellen. The trio held hands as they walked to the same area Catherine had seen other women disappearing to. Catherine wondered what could be back there. She had half a mind to stand up and find out for herself when Sherri finished serving drinks to the other patrons and engaged Catherine again.

"Can I get you anything else?" Sherri asked. "How do you like our bar?"

Catherine looked down at her half-full glass and considered the question before answering. "I'm good for now. This place is rather... unique. Very different from what I'm used to, anyways."

"It certainly is something else, isn't it?" Sherri chuckled as she looked behind Catherine. The older woman turned to see what Sherri was peering at. The redhead Catherine admired earlier had tied her date's hands to a table so that she was bent over it. The woman's pants and underwear had been pulled down to her ankles, exposing her bare buttocks while a line of women took turns spanking her. Catherine could see the red in her cheeks from across the bar. The butch woman winced in pain at every smack and looked like she was close to crying. The redhead looked on gleefully as her girlfriend was punished again and again.

"Wow," Catherine said to herself as she looked away and gulped down another fiery mouthful of scotch.

"So," Sherri asked inquiringly. "You got a boyfriend? I don't see a ring on that finger."

Catherine laughed sardonically and shook her head. "No. No, I do not."

"Looking for a girlfriend then? You are in a lesbian bar, after all."

Catherine laughed loudly again and said, "Not really. I just wanted to get drunk, and this bar was one of many along my path tonight."

"That's the reason you came," Sherri said. "That's not the reason you stayed."

Sherri laid her palm on top Catherine's hand and worked her fingers between Catherine's. Catherine blushed and she felt excitement welling inside her chest as she made true physical contact with another for the first time this evening. Was Sherri actually flirting with her? She probably does this with every customer, Catherine thought cynically. Teasing and making unkept promises would be an excellent way to generate large tips.

"Are you sure you aren't interested in more?" Sherri asked as her thumb rubbed against the side of Catherine's hand. "It seems like you are at least curious."

"I don't even know any more," Catherine answered truthfully.

"I saw you staring at Janet and Ellen with Pamela. You seemed pretty intrigued by their...friendliness." Sherri smiled mischievously at Catherine but let go of her hand to begin drying some pint glasses since there weren't any customers in need of assistance. Catherine had to stop herself from reaching back out for Sherri. It felt so nice to be touched, even in such a chaste fashion.

"It was kind of hard not to stare when it was happening right next to you," Catherine explained. Her eyes followed Sherri's plump bottom as she reached up to place glasses back on a shelf behind the bar. God I must be so drunk, Catherine thought. Sherri's body looked amazing right now.

Sherri turned back toward Catherine and laid her chin in her palm as her elbow rested on the barstand. "Do you think that's something you think you would want to try? Being with a woman?"

"I've experimented with women before," Catherine said proudly. "When I was much younger."

Sherri squinted her eyes with doubt. She obviously didn't believe it. "What does experiment mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. Kissing and cuddling. Having m-my..." Catherine was almost embarrassed to admit it, "My pussy licked."

"You've never actually given another woman oral sex, though?" Sherri inquired.

"No. Never," said Catherine emphatically.

"If you've never tasted pussy in your life then you haven't really been with a woman," Sherri said with a shake of her head. "You've been missing out. It's the best thing in the whole universe. I would bottle that flavor if I could."

Catherine decided to change the subject to something less awkward. "So do you have a girlfriend then?" Catherine asked. "Since you are so curious about my relationships."

Sherri grinned as she considered how to answer the question. "I suppose I'm in a committed relationship right now, but have no significant other. Does that make any sense?"

Catherine made a confused look. "Not really?"

Sherri shrugged. "I guess I have been trying to make something happen with my roommate."

"Ah," Catherine said with measured disappointment. Foolish of her to think that she had any chance. Catherine's eyes opened wide in shock as she recalled their earlier conversation. "Wait, you don't mean with Cassie?"

Sherri laughed bitterly and said, "Believe me, I wish. Unfortunately, she is as straight as an arrow. Straighter, actually. Actually, it's with her little sister."

Catherine looked surprised as she replied, "I didn't even know she had a sister."

"Yep," Sherri confirmed with a nod of her head. She grabbed a few cold bottles of beer from a fridge beneath the bar and handed them to a woman standing a few seats away holding out a twenty dollar bill. Catherine felt guilty for bothering Sherri while she worked but it was the cute bartender who kept engaging her in conversation after all.

Sherri made change for the buyer only for the woman to wave at her to keep it. Sherri threw the tip into a glass jar and turned back to Catherine, picking up right where their conversation left off.

"Honestly, I would much rather be with Cassandra," admitted Sherri. "Anna still has the mind and maturity of a typical college sophomore. Cassandra's a smart, funny, classy lady. Much more my type. But her sister Anna is smoking hot, like ten out of ten gorgeous." Sherri's eyes grew blank as she dried another glass and talked to herself. "Plus she's got these huge titties that require all of my self-control to keep myself from squeezing and fondling them whenever I see her wearing something sexy. She's just the perfect mix of innocent and adventurous too..."

"Mmm-hmm," Catherine murmured. She tried to hide her disappointment as Sherri droned on about the magnificence of her roommate's beauty. How silly of Catherine to think for even a second that someone might be genuinely interested in her. Catherine tossed back the remainder of her scotch and slammed the glass back down on the table harder than she meant to. Catherine stood up and turned to leave. But before she could depart, Sherri grabbed her by the wrist.

"Ms. O'Hara?" Sherri's high-pitched, supplicating voice was so adorable. "I'm taking my break in five minutes. I was wondering if you might like to join me? Keep me company, at least?" Sherri held Catherine's wrist firmly and laid her other hand over Catherine's cheek with tip of her thumb resting on the thin line between Catherine's lips.

Sobriety and propriety had abandoned Catherine entirely. Her chest felt hot and heavy as excitement filled her. She hadn't felt like this in years. Catherine kissed Sherri's thumb and felt drunk and bold enough to flick her tongue over it. Catherine felt Sherri pushing her thumb gently against her mouth. Catherine opened her lips and sucked on Sherri's thumb. It helped Sherri imagine the other places Catherine's tongue might be tonight.

Catherine pulled her mouth off Sherri's thumb with a loud sucking pop and said, "I think I might like that."

"Good," Sherri replied. She took her hand off Catherine's cheek and let go of her wrist. Catherine wished she would never let go. Sherri refilled Catherine's glass with more Johnnie Blue as Catherine sat back down. "For while you're waiting. This one's on the house." Sherri gave Catherine a wink. "When I'm done and someone's replaced me, just follow me."

Sherri took care of a couple more drink orders until she was relieved by a young punkish looking brunette woman with dark makeup, multiple piercings, and spiky hair. Sherri gave her replacement a hug and a kiss on the lips before exiting through a small slot on the side of the bar. Sherri blew Catherine a kiss and then walked toward the infamous back area. Catherine had seen some of the women who disappeared back there sitting at booths or dancing later on. It's not like she would vanish forever if she followed Sherri. But Catherine couldn't shake the sense of trepidation she felt as she considered venturing into the unknown. Catherine waited a minute and chugged her drink for courage before standing up and following Sherri.

Catherine looked back and forth as she walked to make sure she wasn't being watched, but no one paid her any mind. The women at Curvy were too focused on their own frivolity. The dancing had become intense, with clothes starting to come off though no one was entirely nude yet. The occupants sitting at tables near the dance floor enjoyed the show and clapped along with the music. Catherine sighted the Asian girl from before sitting in the same booth but apparently alone now. But the way she writhed and moaned told Catherine that she had switched places with the older woman she had serviced earlier. Catherine glanced back over to where the redhead and her girlfriend were sitting. The butch girlfriend remained tied to the table though a ballgag covered her mouth now. Her bare buttocks had been massaged and doused in baby oil while a group of women behind her took turns fingering both her holes. The redhead wore a devilish grin as she sat atop her girlfriend's back and spread her date's asscheeks apart to make her pussy and asshole easier for the women to access. The woman in bondage screamed against her gag and Catherine couldn't tell if her cries were of agony or ecstasy. Maybe both. Catherine shook her head in disbelief. She never heard of any bar or nightclub this wild. Even the sex club Catherine had been a member of in her thirties had been tamer than this.

As Catherine walked past one of the women's bathrooms the door to the restroom swung open. A blonde woman wearing glasses and her hair tied in a bun walked out guzzling a beer she had apparently brought in with her. Her eyes were a bright blue hue that shone brightly through the lens of her glasses. She was even larger than Catherine, bordering on obese. The woman smiled at Catherine and beckoned to her with a wagging finger. Catherine shook her head at her and tried to walk by.

The fat woman stepped in Catherine's way and said, "What, am I not good enough for you? A few too many pounds to handle? You're no spring chicken yourself." She jabbed Catherine between her breasts with her finger, right on Catherine's solar plexus. "She doesn't seem to mind, at least." The woman pointed her thumb behind her at a sexy young brunette exiting the bathroom. The brunette hottie adjusted her skirt clumsily as the large woman held the door open for her. She came up behind the large blonde and wrapped her arms around the woman's bulk.

"Can we go home, Margie?" the hot brunette whined. "I want you so badly. A finger and a lick in the bathroom isn't enough."

"Hold on," Margie complained. "I'm still drinking a beer and I wanted to see if this lady cared to join us. She looks like she could use a good fuck."

Catherine wanted to glare at Margie but was still in shock that such an attractive woman would associate with someone Catherine considered to be so undesirable. Margie's girlfriend lifted her hands up from Margie's bulbous gut to heft her enormous breasts. Margie's grand bosom still sagged and spilled outside her hands. The brunette said, "Let's just go. I want you and only you."

"Last chance," Margie offered to Catherine before she chugged her beer. "You can have both of us if you want. Carly is timid at first when we bring a third home but she'll come around eventually. Just don't try to lick her pussy, I'm the only one allowed to taste her sweet insides." Margie spoke nonchalantly even though her girlfriend was busy massaging her gigantic breasts from behind.

Catherine almost thought it would be worth it to see Carly's naked body, but a threesome was probably too great a leap for her. Baby steps. "I'm, uh, already meeting someone," Catherine explained.

"Oh, Sherri?" Margie asked as she looked behind her. "I thought I saw her walk by. Tell her good night for me. Oh, tell her it's been way too long also."

"Will do," Catherine said as she tried to get around Margie but the bulky woman wouldn't budge.

Margie finished the last of her beer and said casually, "Crazy night, huh? I've never seen the place like this."

"You mean the bar isn't normally like... this?" Catherine said as she pointed at a group of dancing women who had finally shorn their bras. Hands and mouths seemed to be wandering all over the shaking, writhing bodies on the dancefloor.

Margie chuckled and said, "Not at all. I mean, I've seen some wild shit when there's been private parties here. Plus there's always something or someone going down in the bathrooms. But never anything this open in public before. I've never seen this place so busy late on a Monday night either."

"Curious," said Catherine to herself.

"Yeah, real mystery of life," Margie said with a roll of her eyes. She burped loudly and chucked her beer bottle toward a trash can about ten feet away. She nailed her throw right in the dead center of the can and pumped her fist in celebration.

Carly had let go of Margie and walked around to the side. She pulled on Margie's arm and whined again, "Can we please go already? Come on, we've been here long enough."

"Goddamn, girl," Margie complained. "I've never been so annoyed at someone who can't wait to get home so they can eat my pussy."

Carly looked at Margie resentfully and nodded in Catherine's direction, "Please not in front of her, Margie."

"Really?" Margie said incredulously. "Like she couldn't guess what we were up to in the bathroom? Plus you're the one squeezing my tits in front of everyone. Stop pretending to be so modest."

Margie extended her hand to Catherine and said, "It was nice to meet you. I hope you have a good night." Catherine took Margie's hand in her palm and held it delicately while Margie squeezed her back with an iron grip.

"You as well," Catherine choked with a cringe as her hand was crushed. She massaged her sore hand after Margie let go of her.

"Come on honey, let's go home," Margie said as she put her arm around Carly's shoulder. "I've got a strapon with your name on it."

Carly laid her head on Margie's shoulder and reached her hand down the back of Margie's jeans as they walked away. "I love you," Carly sighed. Catherine could see Carly's hand fondling Margie's fat buttocks beneath her pants. She clearly loved the larger woman's body.

"I love you too," Margie said as she kissed Carly's brow and left the bar with her.

Catherine shook her head to collect herself. This night had been effective in destroying all her preconceived notions of women, sexuality, and attraction. Weirdly enough, Margie seemed like the most normal person Catherine had met at the bar tonight. Sherri seemed friendly enough but Catherine became unsettled whenever she looked into Sherri's eyes for too long.

With Margie no longer blocking her path, Catherine noticed Sherri up ahead holding a door that said 'employees only' open for her. When Catherine approached her Sherri said, "I see you met Margie."

"Yes," Catherine replied. "She certainly is rather... unique."

Sherri chuckled. "She is at that."

"She said to tell you good night," Catherine said. "Oh yes, she also said it's been too long. Whatever that means."

Sherri nodded in agreement. "Yes, far too long since I've spent the night with her and Carly. I will need to remedy that soon." She then spoke quietly only to herself but Catherine's perceptive hearing still picked it up. "Margie would make a formidable member of the Hive."

It all sounded like gibberish to Catherine but she did pick up the one intriguing thread of the conversation. "You mean you've actually had sex with Margie?" Catherine asked with disbelief.