Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri shrugged and said, "As well as Carly on the same night. Is that really so hard to believe? Just because a woman is heavyset doesn't mean the sex won't be as good. Some women actually prefer their lovers to be a larger size."

Catherine felt Sherri's eyes sizing up her body as she spoke. Catherine encouraged Sherri's leering by pushing her chest out until her cleavage nearly burst from the bust of her dress and pulling her skirt up so her thighs showed beneath the hem of her dress. It had been so long since someone had looked at Catherine with desire. Sherri held her hand out to Catherine who promptly took it. Sherri led Catherine through the open door and then turned around to close the door behind her. The two were standing in a dimly lit hallway with two doors to each side and one at the far end. A bulletin board and different comic strips were pinned to the walls while a mop and bucket stood in a corner of the hallway. This was clearly an area normally open just to employees.

"Where exactly are we go-?" Catherine started to say before Sherri cut her off.

Sherri pushed Catherine up against the wall and forced her tongue into Catherine's unprepared mouth. Catherine felt shock for only an instant before returning the kiss. Sherri and Catherine wrapped their arms around each other, enveloping their bodies together. Sherri's mouth tasted like honey, pepper, and cigarettes mixed together. Their tongues swirled around inside each other's mouths before Sherri pulled her lips away from Catherine's mouth, sucking hard on Catherine's tongue during her departure.

"Oh my God," Catherine moaned into Sherri's ear as she felt Sherri's hands roaming her body. Sherri ran her hands up and down Catherine's fleshy sides, working her fingers between the folds of Catherine's body before moving her hands up to Catherine's large breasts. Catherine twined her fingers around the back of Sherri's neck, content to let Sherri do the exploring for now. Sherri fondled Catherine's sagging mounds in her hands and squeezed them as hard as she could. "Oh my God," Catherine repeated as Sherri grabbed her bodice and ripped it down to expose the pale masses of Catherine's breasts.

Catherine's bosom had once been medium-sized but since putting on weight they had blown up so full that they sagged down to the wrinkles of her belly. Large, round circles of brown areolae surrounded Catherine's abnormally sized nipples. They stuck out for inches and had been this way even before becoming overweight. Sherri leaned down to rub her face against Catherine's bosom, feeling the woman's pointy nipples poking against her cheeks as she shook her head back and forth on Catherine's breasts. Sherri's nose ring poked against Catherine's breast as Sherri's face waved against her chest. Catherine tended to sweat whenever she became nervous or excited, and she could feel moisture dripping down from the undercarriage of her large, sagging bosom. Beyond embarrassed at her body's natural reaction, Catherine apologized for the increasing sweatiness of her body.

"I like your sweat," Sherri answered with a grin as she lifted Catherine's left breast to lick droplets of sweat from underneath her fleshy mound. Sherri's tongue trailed upward to Catherine's nipple and Sherri swirled her tongue around the areola before clamping her teeth down on Catherine's teat. Catherine cried out as Sherri sucked and licked the bud of Catherine's breast and then switched her mouth over to the twin sister of Catherine's breast. After applying equal attention to the right of Catherine's bust, Sherri parted Catherine's breasts and stuck her head in the middle of Catherine's chest. Sherri put her hands on the sides of Catherine's bosoms and mashed Catherine's udders against her cheeks, smothering herself between Catherine's tits. She loved feeling completely enveloped by Catherine's breasts. Catherine stroked Sherri's hair as she held Sherri's face to her chest, still scarcely able to believe this was actually happening to her.

Sherri pulled her head off of Catherine's bosom and gasped for air. She kissed her way up from Catherine's chest to her shoulder, her lips leaving a wet trail up to Catherine's throat. Catherine moaned as Sherri nibbled on the fleshy sides of her neck, biting and sucking hard enough to leave marks. Sherri reached down and grabbed Catherine's ample posterior through the skirt of her dress with both hands. Sherri enjoyed how full Catherine's buttocks felt in her hands, even after spreading her fingers farther apart and clutching as much of Catherine's bottom as possible the flesh of her fat ass still spilled out of her hands. Catherine caressed Sherri's hair with one hand while the other was laid on Sherri's shoulder. Catherine had pulled the neck of Sherri's shirt down so Catherine could feel her soft, ebony skin. She still felt hesitant to actually feel Sherri's body, but just this little bit was nice. Sherri held Catherine tightly by her ass and used that leverage to grind her crotch against Catherine's, making it obvious if it wasn't already that Sherri wanted to fuck her. Catherine cried out every time her pelvis bumped against Sherri's crotch. The sexy, young dark-skinned held the older woman under her complete control. Catherine would do anything for her, make herself a slave if she could only feel Sherri's touch for a bit longer.

Sherri's hands creeped down Catherine's dress until they reached underneath Catherine's skirt. Sherri brought her hands up the back of Catherine's chubby thighs and rested her palms just below the paunch of Catherine's buttocks. Sherri kissed and licked at Catherine's lips teasingly, pulling away every time Catherine tried to take Sherri's tongue inside her mouth. She giggled at the sight of Catherine with her eyes closed and tongue sticking out expectantly. Sherri caressed the cellulite of Catherine's legs while trailing kisses all over the woman's face, wanting Catherine to know that she found enjoyment even in the parts of Catherine's body that Catherine disliked most.

Sherri licked upward from Catherine's cheek until her mouth was pressed against Catherine's ear. She whispered, "You are so fucking sexy, Ms. O'Hara. You are making me so wet right now." Catherine whimpered as Sherri licked inside her ear.

Sherri took one of her hands off Catherine's thigh and used it to unbutton and unzip her own jeans. Sherri took ahold of Catherine's hand and removed it from her shoulder. Catherine's breathing became heavy as Sherri slowly directed Catherine's hand toward the open fly of Sherri's crotch. Sherri shoved Catherine's fingers down the front of her pants and underwear and held Catherine's wrist so that she couldn't possibly move her hand away. Catherine gasped as she felt a shocking amount of wetness therein. It felt thick, warm, and sticky between her fingers. Catherine followed the wetness down until her fingertips discovered the petals of Sherri's blossoming flower. Catherine's fingers trailed around the lips of Sherri's vagina until they discovered an opening in the middle of them. Sherri breathed a single word, "Oh!", as Catherine extended her middle finger into the slit of Sherri's pussy. She could hear as well as feel the squishing as her fingers rubbed Sherri's growing wetness.

Catherine's fingers ran up and down Sherri's slit, dipping further and further inside Sherri's pussy with each approach and causing Sherri to stumble and lay her head against Catherine's shoulder until she recovered her balance. Sherri was through with this teasing, it was time to move to the next level. She needed to make sure Ms. O'Hara was good to go first. Sherri brought her hand that had been rubbing and squeezing Catherine's thigh around beneath Catherine's dress to feel her crotch. Sherri's eyes widened with delight when she realized what her fingers had discovered. It was skimpy, lacy black lingerie that a woman would only wear if she knew she was getting fucked that night.

Sherri sucked on Catherine's tongue for a moment while she petted Catherine's pussy through her underwear. Sherri grabbed Catherine's panties and rubbed the lacy material between her fingers as she observed, "Somebody has a naughty secret they desperately wanted to share with someone tonight."

Catherine giggled and replied, "You weren't who I was planning on discovering that, but I'm so glad you were the one who did."

Sherri sneaked her fingers underneath Catherine's underwear and probed around. "A nice, hairy pussy," Sherri said approvingly. "Just how I like it." Sherri grabbed a fistful of Catherine's dark, billowy pubic hair and tugged on it as hard as she could. Sherri cackled as Catherine cried out in a combination of pain and surprise.

The two women locked their lips together again as Catherine continued playing with Sherri's body. While still rubbing Sherri's vagina, Catherine felt brave enough now to explore Sherri's breasts. Her hand moved down from Sherri's face to cup her breast. Her chest felt soft and full beneath the thin layer of Sherri's t-shirt. Catherine had never appreciated before how beautiful and sexy a woman's body could be. Her hand ran down Sherri's side, feeling the curve where her body thinned at the waist before widening at the hips. Catherine reached her hand behind Sherri's back and enjoyed the ass she had been staring at earlier. Sherri moaned into Catherine's mouth as Catherine continued fingering her.

While Catherine examined Sherri's female form, Sherri rubbed Catherine's pussy repeatedly but despite her efforts Catherine's vagina remained bone-dry. Sherri rubbed her even more urgently and made out with Catherine passionately and sloppily to see if she could coax wetness from Catherine's aged body. But Catherine's face turned crimson as she realized that despite the intense arousal she felt she would not be able to display it physically. Sherri rubbed even more insistently and Catherine realized that it was in frustration that she couldn't get Catherine off.

Catherine ceased masturbating Sherri and placed that hand upon Sherri's wrist, dampening Sherri's skin with her own secretions. Catherine gently pulled Sherri's hand from her groin.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't do this for you," Catherine said sadly. "I can't be the lover you deserve." Catherine sobbed as she became overwhelmed with embarrassment and regret. "I might as well just die at this point. I'm not good for anything anymore."

Sherri stroked Catherine's cheek in sympathy. She wiped away one of Catherine's tears and said, "That is one of the silliest things I've ever heard. I happen to think you will do a lot of good for us, and I'm sure we will be good for you too."

"What are you talking about?" Catherine said as she looked up at Sherri. Catherine shivered and backed away instinctively when she looked into Sherri's eyes. Though they were staring right at her and showed awareness, there didn't seem to be any true presence behind them. The closest thing Catherine had to compare those eyes to was a mannequin's dead gaze.

Sherri took ahold of Catherine's hands and caressed them affectionately. "There is someone I want you to meet," Sherri said excitedly. "Will you come with me? If you do, it will be the best decision you ever make."

Catherine hesitated but her curiosity got the better of her. "Who exactly are we meeting?"

Sherri smiled and tugged on Catherine's hand to lead her to the end of the hallway. The only explanation Sherri offered was, "You will see soon enough." Before they reached the door at the end of the hall, Sherri stopped Catherine and said, "Wait."

A second later, the door swung open and Janet, Ellen, and Pamela walked through it together. Pamela looked way out of it, her head rested against Ellen's shoulder as she stumbled between Janet and Ellen. She was practically being carried by Janet and Ellen as she dragged her feet. While Janet and Ellen were still fully dressed, Pamela seemed to have misplaced her clothes somewhere. She wore only her underwear. Catherine recognized the grey cotton panties from before but the plain white bra supporting Pamela's breasts was new to her. Catherine tried not to be too blatant while looking at Pamela's body. Pamela possessed a well-endowed chest that she had hid well beneath her dress and her long, bare legs looked fantastic.

"Hi, Sherri!" Janet exclaimed when she noticed the two women standing in the hallway outside the door.

"Hey there, Janet," replied Sherri. "Were you three having fun in there?"

"Of course!" Ellen answered for her wife. "Unfortunately, we didn't realize the assimilation process was unable to work so soon after Pamela's Initiation."

"Yeah, we should have asked to be sure first but had forgotten we can ask any of our sisters at any time," Janet said regretfully. "We have a lot to learn still. We should have known it wouldn't take."

"We still got plenty of good use out of Pamela's fine-ass body though," Ellen said as she smacked Pamela's ass hard. Pamela grunted but seemed to show no reaction to a spanking that probably would have left Catherine in tears. "Pamela got to be formally introduced to her new majesty."

"You just looooved meeting her, didn't you Pamela?" Janet said to her friend before planting a wet kiss on her cheek. Pamela licked her lips lasciviously but otherwise didn't respond.

"Sherri, go ahead and cop a feel if you want," Ellen offered. "Never a better time than this." Ellen's arm around Pamela's shoulder reached down to cup her breast through her bra. Janet reached a hand down and rested it below Pamela's underwear on her friend's buttcheek. Catherine could see Janet's hand moving up and down and around, massaging Pamela's ass.

"Well then," Sherri said casually as she tickled Pamela's belly button. "Don't mind if I do." Sherri stretched open the waistband of Pamela's underwear and reached her fingers down into Pamela's panties. "Holy shit!" Sherri exclaimed as her fingers brushed against the lips of Pamela's vagina. "Her pussy is soaking wet!"

"Yep, for having only slept with men before tonight Pamela seems to get pretty turned on by eating pussy," Janet observed. Sherri pushed a finger in and out of Pamela's pussyhole. The incapacitated woman smiled and nuzzled her cheek against Ellen's shoulder lovingly as Sherri played with her pussy.

"You want any of this?" Sherri asked Catherine. Her entire finger was now buried in Pamela's vagina.

Catherine had done some sleazy things in her lifetime, but she didn't think she could molest a woman who by all appearances was blackout drunk. "I'm good." Catherine brought her lips to Sherri's ear and whispered, "You are all I want anyways." Sherri turned her head and kissed Catherine on the lips. She removed her hand from Pamela's underpants and laid it upon the thick fat of Catherine's upper thigh. Catherine could feel Pamela's accumulated wetness staining her skin. It still felt warm.

"Well, let's get her moving then," Ellen said. "We will need to bring Pamela back to be properly introduced to her. But for now we are going to let her become a bit more lucid and then share her with some of our..." Ellen looked warily at the uninitiated and unassimilated Catherine. "...our fellow barmates."

Sherri squeezed Catherine's thigh and then reached up to grab Pamela by her chin. Pamela's eyes fluttered open as she looked at Sherri. "Yes, very pretty," Sherri murmured. "I believe I'm going to have you tonight as well." Pamela's eyes closed again and she laid her head back down upon Ellen's shoulder. Janet and Ellen carried Pamela out with her feet dragging behind her.

In her drunken stupor, Catherine understood less than half of what had been exchanged between Sherri and the other women. Some lesbo nonsense that she couldn't begin to understand. Catherine ignored most of what she heard but had to ask. "How did you know the door was opening?"

"What's that?" Sherri asked distractedly. She was busy looking back at Pamela's bottom as she was dragged away.

"How did you know the door was opening?" Catherine asked as she held Sherri's arm. "You told me to stop and right after that the door opened. If you hadn't stopped me the door would have slammed right in my face."

"Why don't you come and find out how I knew?" Sherri said mischievously as she opened the door and walked through it. Catherine had little choice but to follow.

Catherine walked into some sort of storage room except the shelves of liquor and beer kegs had all been shoved back against the walls so that it was just a large open space with a single table in the middle. Lit candlesticks were strewn throughout the room, providing the only source of illumination and adding a ritualistic ambience. Sherri held her arm out and said, "Catherine. Let me introduce you to the Queen."

Out of the shadows stepped the most breathtaking woman Catherine had ever seen. The raven-haired beauty wore a draping purple dress that matched the color of her eyes. Her dark hair fell to her breasts where it curled softly, more perfect looking than any woman's hair deserved to be. Her face epitomized true human beauty with piercing eyes, a sharp pointed nose, and full, sensual lips. Her body was perfect. She possessed large breasts, buttocks, and thighs and wide-set hips without seeming to have a single ounce of fat on her body. She had a regal bearing, clearly a woman used to command. Catherine hobnobbed with actual queens and princesses when she traversed Europe in her youth. This woman was the first person that Catherine could ever actually consider royalty. Her beauty seemed impossible, because instead of feeling ugly or less desirable next to her Catherine actually felt more attractive for being the same gender and species as this creature.

"How do you do?" Catherine said nervously as she held out her hand. "Catherine O'Hara. You look absolutely stunning." She didn't think she could bear it if this exquisite creature spurned her.

The Queen seemed amused by Catherine's gesture, but still took Sherri's hand in hers. Catherine thought she felt electricity surging throughout her body as their skin touched. Was that a hint of arousal twingeing in Catherine's genitals? The sensation had arrived and departed so quickly that Catherine couldn't tell for sure. "Thank you, Catherine. I am well," the Queen answered. "But I know that you are not." The Queen's voice sounded low, husky, and sensual.

Catherine's face dropped. "How do you know?"

"I can tell by the way you look at yourself. What you think when you look at yourself in the mirror."

Catherine shuddered under the Queen's penetrating gaze. She had a worrisome feeling that she couldn't refuse the Queen anything. Catherine would do whatever she said without question. Catherine managed to tear her eyes away from the glory of the Queen's form and looked over at Sherri. She leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, observing whatever would transpire next. Her participation was over for now.

The Queen stepped closer to Catherine, causing the older woman's face to turn a deep color of red and sweat to begin forming all over her body. Just being in the presence of the Queen did something strange to Catherine. The Queen gestured toward Catherine and stated, "I need you to remove your clothing, Catherine."

Catherine managed to only stammer for a bit before asking, "B-b-but why?"

"Because you are about to be reborn," the Queen answered. "Have you ever heard of any creature born with clothing?"

Catherine's hand moved hesitantly to the zipper on the back of her dress. She couldn't explain why she obeyed. She felt a compelling, overwhelming need to see where this led. Catherine pulled down her zipper and lifted the straps of her dress over and off each of her shoulders. Catherine let the dress fall to her ankles, her heavy bosom flopping up and down as the bodice clung to her chest. She stepped out of the dress, careful not to trip on it with her high heels and totally embarrass herself. Catherine's nipples hardened as her breasts were bared for her new Queen.