Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of it," the Queen commanded.

Catherine looked down at her underwear. Gaps in the black, flowery lace were transparent enough that her curly pubic hair and the brown mounds of her pussy lips were visible through the fabric. Since there was very little left to hide, Catherine went ahead and pulled her underwear down to her ankles and kicked the lingerie away with her foot. Catherine stood up straight and tall as she could manage wearing only her black shoes. It was hard not to feel self-conscious with two women staring at her naked body.

"Look at yourself," the Queen said as she waved a hand toward the wall behind her. "Tell me what you see."

Catherine hadn't even noticed a mirror in the room before. It seemed to float suspended in the air and Catherine couldn't see the edges of the that cast her reflection. Every time she tried to perceive the frame of the mirror her gaze slid away like the image was slippery.

Catherine looked at herself with dissatisfaction. Sagging, drooping breasts fell to either side of her chest. A large paunch of wrinkly belly fat down hung to her crotch. Her thighs stood as thick as tree trunks and her arms weren't much better. Her skin had begun to age and turn wrinkled.

"I look hideous," Catherine whispered.

"Nonsense," the Queen said. "You are a woman, and that makes you as beautiful as anything in this universe. Look at your image now."

Catherine watched with amazement at her reflection in the mirror as her skin tone changed and her wrinkles disappeared. The fat sucked back into Catherine's body and her limbs slimmed. Her hair darkened and became more luscious. She looked exactly as she had over thirty years ago when her modeling career began. With that skinny of a body that still retained a sizable bosom and shapely thighs, what man or woman could ever resist her?

"That is still how you look on the inside," the Queen said as she approached Catherine. "It's how I see you anyways." Catherine looked down at her body and saw regretfully that it had not actually changed. It was all an illusion. "I desire your body, Catherine," the Queen said with a hungry tone that sounded like she would rather devour Catherine than make love to her. "You belong to me now."

The Queen placed her mouth upon Catherine's and forced her tongue between Catherine's lips. Pleasure surged through Catherine's body as she felt the Queen's body close to hers. It felt like electricity flowing from the Queen's lips to Catherine's nerve endings, specifically centralized inside Catherine's vagina. Catherine sucked on the Queen's tongue and wrapped her arms around the Queen's neck. Catherine couldn't believe a woman this incredible would have any interest in her. She felt a presence moving behind her and realized it was Sherri. Catherine purred as Sherri set her hands upon Catherine's wide-set hips and began leaving wet, sucking kisses on her neck and shoulders.

Sherri whispered into Catherine's ear while the mature woman's tongue moved in unison with the Queen's. "What if I told you that you could belong to something greater, Catherine. You would never have to worry about feeling attractive enough. Forget trying to be pleasing or subservient enough for men. You could have any woman you wanted worshipping you on their knees, slaves to your sick pleasures." Sherri stuck her tongue inside Catherine's ear, causing Catherine to whimper pitifully. For the first time in over five years, Catherine felt dampness forming between her legs. She flowed so strongly that Catherine squeezed her thighs together to prevent the dripping from moving past her thighs. This so-called Queen was doing something to her, something that Catherine still didn't fully understand. All she knew was that she had never wanted anything more in her life than she wanted this.

"What will I have to do?" Catherine asked fearfully.

"Remember when I told you that you have never really been with a woman until you've licked pussy? Just get down on your knees," Sherri recommended. "Kneel and worship your Queen."

Sherri placed her hands on Catherine's shoulders and helped push her down gently yet firmly until Catherine's knees touched the floor. Catherine sat with her lower legs folded beneath her. The stilettos of her black heels pointed behind her with the toe end of the pumps resting on the floor. Sherri grabbed a handful of Catherine's straight black hair and pulled back on it. Catherine cried out as Sherri forced Catherine's head to point up so they could look at each other.

"I recommend you close your eyes for this part," Sherri said wickedly. "It will go much easier for you if you do."

Catherine gulped with apprehension but nodded and did what she was told. The fear she felt became intermixed with her sense of curiosity. They were essentially the same emotion by this point. The last thing Catherine saw before shutting her eyes was the Queen's muscled thighs slowly being revealed as she lifted up her dress. After Catherine's eyelids closed, she experienced what felt like soft, delicate fingers moving across her face. They caressed her cheeks and chin before wrapping themselves tightly around the back of her head. A few seconds later, Catherine felt something brushing against her lips. Catherine fully expected to feel the wrinkled lips of the Queen's vagina on her mouth but instead she felt something stiff and pointed like a man's penis. It seemed like some sort of glistening wet shaft that was resting against her lips. Sherri still gripped Catherine's hair and she pressed down forcefully on Catherine's head to push her mouth down upon the foreign object. Catherine opened her mouth to receive her Queen.

The phallus in Catherine's mouth felt like a large bulbous cock with fine bristles dotting the shaft. The long, thick rod pushed past Catherine's lips to fill her mouth. It had been years since Catherine had performed oral sex on a man, but the act when practiced enough became an instinct that could never truly be forgotten. Catherine's large mouth had been famous around the world for how much she could fit into it. She had once taken the cocks of two Japanese billionaires in her mouth at the same time.

The tiny bristles on the shaft tickled Catherine's tongue but otherwise the object was mostly similar to a penis. The taste however was entirely different from the fleshy, sweaty flavor of penis. Simply put, this object in her mouth was the sweetest and richest thing Catherine had ever tasted in her life. Catherine moved her mouth up and down the length of the shaft, sucking upon it every time her mouth pulled back on the phallus. Sherri's hand continued pressing down on Catherine's head insistently, encouraging Catherine to take the Queen deeper in her mouth. Catherine obeyed Sherri's urging and took a little more of the Queen's cock in her mouth every time her head bobbed down on it. Catherine didn't know whether this was a flavored dildo or if the Queen was actually a transexual, she just knew that she hadn't done anything this sexually satisfying in decades. Her normally desolate pussy became more and more drenched with desire.

"There you go, Ms. O'Hara," Sherri said encouragingly. She took her hand off Catherine's head, the woman needed no more assistance in pleasuring her Queen any more. "Take it all. Take what is yours. This is what you need. What you deserve."

Catherine put her hands on the Queen's perfect hips and gripped them so she had leverage as she took the Queen's shaft deep into her mouth, pushing and pulling on the Queen's body so her cock could fuck Catherine's mouth. The Queen's shaft tasted so good that Catherine wanted to swallow it; failing that she wanted to gobble it down until it filled her throat. Catherine's gag reflex must have been suspended because she took the entire length of the Queen's phallus without choking once. Catherine's windpipe expanded to accommodate the enormous shaft being thrust down her throat. Drool dripped down the sides of Catherine's mouth to pool between the chins of her neck. Catherine's mouth made sick sucking noises as she ate the Queen's cock. What Catherine assumed were the Queen's soft fingers continued holding Catherine's head tenderly but tightly.

What felt like little droplets of precum squirted out of the end of the shaft right down Catherine's throat. Catherine didn't think anything could taste better than this phallus, but whatever was coming out of it tasted so sweet it made the shaft taste bitter by comparison. Every time she felt a little squirt in her mouth, pleasure coursed through her body like electricity. Catherine had never known a feeling like this. Her loins overflowed with arousal with lines of pleasure dripping down the inside of her thighs while she tried to suck the Queen dry. Catherine could feel her nose poking below the Queen's tummy as she fit all of the Queen in her mouth.

Catherine couldn't take it any more. She had to see what was giving her so much pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked up with a nine-inch shaft buried down her throat. What Catherine saw horrified her. The soft fingers that caressed her face were actually squirming tentacles that sprouted from the sides of the Queen's vagina like the legs of a crab. The shaft inside Catherine's mouth was a huge phallus that grew out of the top of the Queen's vagina where the clitoris should have been. Catherine could see the Queen's vagina up close, but instead of brown wrinkled lips surrounding a pink center it was a gaping maw that had sharp points almost like teeth ringing the inside of it. A greenish-grey slime dripped out of the Queen's genitals like a hungry beast drooling at the sight of dinner.

Catherine's body shook with revulsion and she tried to tear herself away, but the Queen's strong tentacles held her head fast. Her arms fell slack to her sides, unable to assist in any way. Catherine ceased sucking on the Queen so Sherri pushed and pulled on Catherine's hair, forcing her mouth up and down the Queen's phallus. At the same time, the Queen thrust her hips forward to penetrate Catherine's mouth every time Sherri pushed her head down the Queen's cock. The only part of Catherine's body that seemed to still work were her eyes and she could do nothing but watch as her body was violated.

Despite Catherine's disgust, the Queen's phallus only tasted better and better in her mouth as it slid against Catherine's tongue. The pleasure building inside her pussy only became stronger as well, making her thighs a sogging, sloppy mess. Suddenly, Catherine felt the Queen's body tensing up. Catherine wondered fearfully about what would happen when this monster had her orgasm. The Queen's phallus writhed in Catherine's throat and the tip of the shaft opened wide. A small pod only the size of a pea ejected itself from the end of the Queen's cock directly into Catherine's throat and traveled down into her stomach.

"Now we are one," the Queen said as she ripped her shaft free from Catherine's mouth. Catherine's wails echoed through the room as she felt the most intense orgasm of her life occur multiple times every second. Catherine's ejaculate expelled from her vagina with such force that it sprayed the floor with a loud splashing noise. The experience didn't end there, though. As the pod moved through Catherine's body it changed her mind and body. During the pod's journey Catherine's orgasms continued unabated. The Queen still held her tentacles around Catherine's head, caressing her skin lovingly as Catherine began her transformation. Catherine screamed so loudly and long that her voice cracked and her moans sounded out as a quiet, pathetic whimper. Catherine's come flowed out of her in a stream that eventually slowed to a trickle. The orgasms still rocked her body, but they occurred only every few seconds now. A few errant drips of ejaculate continued to dribble out of her, but she was literally drained of all her come. Catherine's vagina contracted and pushed outward so far it nearly prolapsed as she felt her final dry orgasm.

Catherine felt the pod moving through her body, passing through her stomach and snaking through her intestines. As the pod brushed against Catherine's bladder, she lost all control of that organ. Catherine gasped as urine flowed out of her in a bright yellow stream that created a puddle of piss and come that soaked her lower legs. Catherine felt her bowels moving next and she strained with exertion to prevent herself from defecating on the floor. Catherine felt her anus opening and closing while sweat poured down her body as she forced her sphincter to clench down tightly. If there weren't two other women standing around her Catherine probably would have just given up and let herself go potty. Thankfully, the urge to shit passed without incident.

Catherine regained the use of her arms and wrapped them around herself. Catherine rocked back and forth as she felt her body changing. The pod located her uterus and attached itself to Catherine's body permanently. Catherine gasped at the short, sharp pain as the pod became part of body, but then the transformation was complete.

Catherine's senses became sharper; she seemed to be more sensitive to hearing, taste, smell, and touch. Remarkably, even though Catherine had been drunk, so drunk she had been willing go through with this in the first place she now felt completely sober. If Catherine could have seen her eyes she would have noticed the sentience and humanity leaving them only to be replaced by something alien. Catherine realized she could feel the presence of Sherri and the Queen in the room. Of course she could see them standing in front of her, but in some strange way she could feel them as well. Even from behind a closed door she would be able to point to exactly where they stood in the adjacent room. Catherine could feel others as well, some far away but many who were in this same bar. Catherine felt a group of them coming closer.

"Arise, my daughter," announced the Queen.

Catherine smiled with uncontained glee as she stood up on her feet. She never thought she would be referred to as a daughter again in her life. Her own mother had died tragically young over forty years ago. But in a sense the Queen's pronouncement was accurate. The Queen was far older than Catherine and she had indeed given Catherine a new life. Catherine certainly felt reborn at the moment.

"What have you done to me?" Catherine asked.

"We assimilated you into the Hive," Sherri said as she handed Catherine a warm, dry towel that had been sitting on a shelf. "You don't mind, do you?"

Catherine dried her body off with the towel. Besides the sweat that covered Catherine's body, her inner thighs were drenched with her come. Catherine wiped herself around her crotch, shins, and knees, cleaning the parts of her that had just been sitting in a puddle of her own urine. "Why would I mind?" Catherine asked. "This feels incredible."

{You have no idea} Catherine jumped as she heard the voice echoing inside her head. It belonged to Sherri, but Catherine had been looking right at the woman and never saw her lips move.

"How did she do that?" Catherine asked the Queen, who stood with a hand on her hip staring dispassionately at the two women. Her phallus poked out from under her dress, leaving the hem lifted up and exposing her sexy legs.

{She is a Hivesister just like you} Now it was the Queen's voice speaking inside Catherine's head. {You are now one who is many and many who are one.}

Before Catherine could ask another question, she felt the presence of several women outside the room. Catherine turned to see a half-dozen women burst through the door. They were all women that Catherine had watched earlier in the bar but Catherine only overheard the names of a few of them. Yet she knew the women's names implicitly as soon as she looked at them. There was Janet and Ellen with whom she had become acquainted with earlier. Their friend Pamela remained close to them as well. The kinky young redhead who was named Genevieve was there too along with the older woman Jean and her sexy young Asian partner Yukio.

While Pamela still wore only her underwear, Catherine was surprised to find the other women fully clothed. While the bar was filled with females who had been Initiated or Assimilated into the Hive, there were many who left who had yet to be converted. Some measure of modesty had to remain lest the potential new members be scared away before they could be ensnared.

Catherine realized that she could sense all of the women except Pamela. That woman did not seem to be like the rest of them. She must not have been successfully assimilated by the Queen yet. The earlier attempt had been aborted once it was learned that Pamela hadn't fully absorbed Janet and Ellen's Essence yet. The Queen's pod would have done nothing productive, seeking the traces of Essence inside Pamela and attempting to combine with the Essence rather than attaching itself to Pamela's body. If the pod did not assimilate its host soon enough it would dissolve, so women had to be free of the Essence for a certain number of hours before assimilation would work.

It was too bad they had to stop in the middle of the ritual. Pamela had been in love with the Queen's cock. Ellen and Janet had to physically restrain Pamela to keep her from continuing to try and gobble the Queen's phallus. They finally had to hold her down and get her off with their fingers and tongues to make Pamela calm down. The Queen could only release so many pods per day and they couldn't waste a single one with the Hive still bearing such insignificant numbers. Pamela would have her chance again, though she had clearly shown issues with patience. She kept glancing at the Queen's crotch, wondering when she might have the Queen's delicious member penetrating her mouth again.

Even though she hadn't been assimilated, Pamela seemed to be under the influence of some sort of hypnosis as she remained under the thrall of Janet and Ellen. Catherine's knowledge of the Hive was still scant, but she believed the control Janet and Ellen exerted over Pamela had something to do with the substance she had seen leaking from Ellen's pussy earlier. Catherine noticed Janet and Ellen both had their hands on Pamela's ass, fondling her buttocks in their hands while Pamela smiled dumbly at them. Catherine's Hivesisters sent their greetings and congratulations psionically instead of speaking them aloud.

{Welcome to the Hive!} Jean sent.

{You are where you belong now} sent Yukio. {Here with us for all of time}

{Hey there, sexy.} Janet and Ellen sent in unison.

{Get ready for the best night of your entire fucking life} sent Genevieve.

Sherri sent a message to all of the gathered women. {Ladies, let's give Catherine a proper welcome to the Hive}

The women circled around Catherine and began to surround her. As they moved in closer and pawed at her naked flesh, Catherine whispered, "Oh my God." Jean, Janet, and Ellen would not normally be considered conventionally attractive the way Genevieve and Yukio were. Jean was a frumpy middle-aged lesbian while Janet looked like a girl pretending to be a boy and Ellen like a boy pretending to be a girl. But right now, as they grasped Catherine's breasts, thighs, ass, and pussy they were the most beautiful things Catherine had ever seen.

"Oh my Goddess would be more accurate," Sherri said snarkily as she nodded toward the Queen. The Queen still stood watching with a hand on her hip, acting as a passive observer to these activities. Her phallus had recessed far back into her womb until it only appeared as an abnormally large clitoris. The Queen pulled her dress back down and smoothed the wrinkles that had formed in it. Even fully clothed, she still was the sexiest woman Catherine had ever seen.

As Janet and Ellen moved closer to share Catherine's breasts with each other Pamela followed behind them like an eager puppy dog worried they were being left out of something awesome. Janet noticed her 'straight' friend tagging along behind her and glared back at her. "Once you are among the assimilated you will be allowed to have stand with us," Janet told her friend. "But until then you are nothing but our fucktoy."