Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen pointed at the floor. "Get down on your knees and wait until we have a use for you." Pamela lowered herself to her knees dutifully and sat patiently with her hands on her thighs as she awaited further instructions.

Catherine's Hivesisters took her from every direction. Janet and Ellen attacked each of Catherine's breasts from the side, fondling Catherine's humps in their hands while their tongues and teeth teased and tortured Catherine's nipples. Jean stood in front of Catherine with her hand extended, grasping Catherine by her crotch. Her fingers wormed their way deep inside Catherine's pussy and wiggled around inside her vagina while the palm of Jean's hand massaged Catherine's clitoris. A hand had never felt so good on Catherine's privates before. She knew innately that sexual pleasure had been increased dramatically by her transformation. It seemed impossible to quantify, but Catherine felt sure that her sense of pleasure had increased by tenfold. Sex would never be the same again.

Yukio stood behind Catherine and grabbed her hair roughly. Yukio pulled back on Catherine's head so their lips met and she forced her tongue into Catherine's mouth. Catherine sucked on Yukio's tongue and detected the distinct taste of cherries. Yukio kissed her way down to Catherine's neck and suckled on it as Catherine's moaning began. Yukio's lips made their way back up to Catherine's ear. The beautiful young Asian alternated between licking inside Catherine's ear and whispering to her the filthy things they were going to do to each other tonight. The pleasure welling through her body nearly overwhelmed Catherine. She sighed heavily as all of her prayers were answered. There would never be a shortage of beautiful women to love her and partake in pleasure with her. She never had to worry about feeling lonely again. She would never be alone as long as she was part of the Hive.

Yukio made out with Catherine again, and the two danced their tongues between each other's mouths while all of Catherine's erogenous zones except one were stimulated. Genevieve planned to remedy the one lapse. The freckled redhead sat on her knees behind Catherine and spread the much older woman's ample posterior apart, jiggling Catherine's fleshy buttocks as she gripped them. Genevieve stuck her face in Catherine's asscrack and inspected it closely.

Genevieve remarked, "You have a really dirty asshole, Cath." Catherine would normally have been feel mortified at someone commenting on her dirty bum, but she detected no disgust in Genevieve's tone and realized she was merely making an observation. The slutty redhead even sounded enthused by her discovery.

"Yeah, her ass was prairie-dogging after the Queen assimilated her," Sherri said with a grunt. She had found a good use for Pamela. Sherri pulled her pants and underwear down to her ankles and stood hunched over Pamela's face. Sherri had her apple bottom pressed against Pamela's mouth. Pamela ran her tongue up and down Sherri's asscrack, licking from the bottom of Sherri's pussy up to her asshole and then back down again. Sherri worked her ass up and down in rhythm with Pamela's tongue to aid in her licking. Sherri sighed as she felt the tip of Pamela's tongue flicking inside her asshole before quickly departing.

"I was worried Catherine might shit herself, but she has a remarkable amount of self-control," Sherri continued. "The effect of the Queen's assimilation can be quite... overwhelming. I seem to recall we had quite a mess to clean up after you were converted, Genie."

"It was sooo worth it," Genevieve retorted. She stuck her tongue out and took a quick little taste of Catherine's anus. Catherine gasped as she felt something warm and wet slithering around the rim of her asshole. After she finished cleaning, Genevieve put her lips over Catherine's anus and kissed it before slurping and sucking on Catherine's hole like it was the tastiest meal in the world. Maybe to her, it actually was. "Mmmmm, yummy!" Genevieve exclaimed as she ate Catherine's ass. Catherine's eyes bugged out due to the sheer pleasure Genevieve's mouth gave to the dirtiest part of her body.

Catherine felt overwhelmed with pleasure, and with so many women surrounding her she had no idea what to do with her hands. She mashed Janet and Ellen's faces against her breasts, took the opportunity to play with Jean's pussy in a bout of mutual masturbation, caressed Yukio's face as they kissed, and held Genevieve's face to her ass. The redhead's commendable performance of analingus was doing strange things to Catherine. She had experienced this feeling a few times before, but only when she had paid gigolos to do it to her. As part of the transaction, she had to make sure her hole was perfectly clean inside and out and the male prostitutes had performed begrudgingly and without pleasure. Genevieve, on the other hand, ate Catherine's ass like it was her last meal before execution. Not only was her fervor making Catherine hot, the fact that Genevieve licked Catherine's ass even though the rim of Catherine's hole was dirty with excrement mixed with sweat and probably smelled foul turned Catherine on even more. The dirtiness didn't bother Genevieve at all as she attempted to tease Catherine's hole open wide enough to stick her tongue inside it. She was successful.

"Oooohh fuuuuccckkk. Your tongue is inside my shithole," Catherine moaned.

"Mmm," was the only audible response Genevieve provided. But a few seconds later she sent {I love it when you talk dirty to me. The nastier the better. Let me know how much you love my tongue in your dirty hole.}

So there were advantages to this form of communication that Catherine hadn't even considered yet. She tried a sending for the first time. {I love how your tongue feels wiggling inside my asshole. It makes me feel so dirty. Can you taste my shit inside there? You love the taste of it don't you?}

Unused to this new form of communication, Catherine accidentally sent her message to everyone in the room. The women all laughed out loud as they realized instantly what had happened. Pamela stopped licking Sherri long enough to chuckle along with everyone else, though the dumb bimbo she had been turned into had no way of hearing the transmission. Catherine actually blushed, though she could never feel embarrassed around these women. She would have to spend more time practicing sending until she got the hang of it.

The decadent pleasure being committed on Catherine's body continued for awhile until Sherri interrupted. "You have to try this, Ms. O'Hara. Take Pamela for a ride."

The women all broke away from Catherine, leaving her highly aroused but not yet satisfied. Janet and Ellen gave Catherine's nipples a final squeeze before backing away. Genevieve actually had difficulty pulling her tongue out of Catherine's ass since it was stuck so far inside her rectum and Catherine's sphincter had clenched tightly upon it. Jean took her slimy wet fingers covered with Catherine's Essence and stuck them in her mouth. After delighting in Catherine's flavor she offered her hand to Catherine and Yukio for them to share the taste. Catherine sucked on Jean's fingers in wonderment at how good she tasted like now. After Yukio had her turn and licked Catherine's Essence off Jean's fingers she again kissed Catherine and passed Catherine's secretions pass and forth between their mouths.

{You are a nasty little girl, Yukio} Catherine sent.

{You have no idea} Yukio sent with a wicked grin. An image, a flash that appeared and was gone in an instant came unbidden to Catherine's mind. It was a scene that Yukio had created in her mind and shared with Catherine. It showed Catherine and Yukio naked, with Catherine squatting over Yukio. The Asian laid prone on the floor with her mouth open wide, preparing to act as Catherine's toilet. Catherine couldn't believe that Yukio's shy and exotic appearance hid such a nasty slut.

Before Catherine could make Yukio change fantasy to reality, Sherri directed her toward the only table in the room. Sherri pushed Catherine gently onto her back and then grabbed Pamela by her hair. Sherri dragged Pamela along, forcing her to crawl behind her to the table. Sherri pulled on Pamela's hair until she sat up on her knees near Catherine's crotch and then Sherri pushed Pamela's head between Catherine's thighs. Catherine still wore her high-heels, the only piece of her clothing that remained. She stuck her feet straight up in the air and then spread her legs wide apart to allow Pamela the best access to her genitals

"Show our Hivesister how good of a cuntlicker you've become, Pam," goaded Ellen.

"Yeah, an hour ago you were talking about how disgusting vaginas were and bragging how straight people had better sex," Janet added. "Considering this will be the third pussy you've licked tonight I would say you're starting to reconsider."

Pamela placed her hands on the outside of Catherine's legs where her thighs met her buttocks and buried her mouth in Catherine's cunt. Pamela's eyes were feverish and desperate as she licked Catherine. She starved for pussy like a depraved lesbian whore. Catherine threw her head back and moaned as she felt Pamela's lips munching on her labia before moving her tongue to the middle of Catherine's slit. For being such a recent convert to homosexuality, Pamela ate pussy like a professional. She understood that while being licked right in the hole of a woman's vagina felt amazing, the clitoris was what demanded the most stimulation. Pamela flicked her tongue over the bead of Catherine's clit and worked the sensitive growth between her teeth gently. Pamela's tongue felt incredible as it curled over Catherine's clitoris. It didn't hurt that following Catherine's transformation sexual sensitivity had strengthened dramatically. This felt ten times better than any oral sex Catherine had ever received before.

Catherine wasn't the only one who felt the effects of a recent change to their body. Merely the taste of Catherine's Essence caused Pamela to secrete arousal from her vagina. Pamela quickly discovered that the pleasure she felt increased proportionally to how well she ate Catherine's pussy. She knew that the louder Catherine moaned the more her pussy quivered with sensation. Pamela planted her face onto Catherine's vagina, using her entire mouth to pleasure her partner. Pamela grinded her lips against Catherine's pussy and flicked her tongue wildly. She had buried her tongue so deeply in Catherine's cunt that Catherine could only see her hair and none of Pamela's face beneath the sizable mound of Catherine's pubic hair. Pamela had completely soaked through her panties, changing the light grey to a dark wet shade. Her underwear was so drenched that droplets dripped through the bottom of Pamela's panties to the floor. The assorted women laughed and pointed out how aroused the straight woman was becoming from licking pussy. The women had grabbed a bottle of liquor from a shelf and were passing it around taking pulls straight from the bottle and fondling each other as as they watched the show. Jean and Yukio were already eyeing each other again and Genevieve was considering making Janet and Ellen her new fucktoy slaves, perhaps gaining Pamela in the process as well.

Catherine felt a tension developing in her body that grew along with her pleasure. She knew that Pamela's tongue was bringing her close to climax. The Queen walked over to Catherine and caressed her face as a mother would show affection to a young child. She could feel Catherine's dam about to burst, but still Catherine's reluctance held her back. The Queen leaned down and kissed Catherine on the lips before whispering in her ear, "Do not be afraid. Let everything go, Catherine."

Catherine wailed as she felt an orgasm overtake her body. Come exploded out of Catherine's vagina with a sickening spurting sound. Her ejaculate felt thicker and more substantial than usual. Catherine's body writhed and her hands reached out to grasp Pamela's head. Her pelvis thrust against Pamela's face as Pamela used her mouth to milk every last drop of cum from her body. Pamela squealed into Catherine's pussy as the taste of Essence stimulated her own orgasm.

While Catherine came Sherri sneaked up behind Pamela and squatted down next to her. She peeled Pamela's wet underwear down off her pelvis and stuck her fingers up Pamela's cunt. Pamela sighed as she felt her pussy being filled. Sherri found Pamela's pussy to be completely drenched by her own secretions. Sherri wriggled three of her fingers back and forth inside Pamela and asked, "You fucking love this, don't you?"

Pamela currently lacked the cognitive ability to answer her, the most reaction she could muster was to look up and smile like an idiot at Sherri with the grayish-green slime of Catherine's come covering her face and hair. The only thing Pamela could comprehend at the moment was that someone's fingers were inside her, providing pleasure to her body. She had just come a minute ago, but that didn't mean she couldn't again. Pamela lived for pleasure only now. She brought her hands up to her breasts and played with them as she rocked her body back and forth against Sherri's fingers, forcing the hot bartender to fingerbang her. Sherri licked Catherine's come off of Pamela's face as she brought the woman to her second orgasm in the last few minutes. The Essence of the Hive had turned Pamela into a sex-addicted slut who only held attraction for women. This was only the beginning though, soon she would be accepted into the Hive and through assimilation learn what true pleasure was.

Still coming down from her climax and locked in the throes of passion, Catherine looked up at her Queen adoringly. Catherine owed everything to her. {Thank you, majesty} Catherine sent with an outpouring of affection. {Thank you so much}

{The Hive has served you well} The Queen sent as she reached between Catherine's legs. {So you must serve the Hive as well}

The Queen's fingers slithered into Catherine's pussy like one of her tentacles. Catherine gasped as the Queen's hand worked its way inside her. {I will do anything} Catherine cried out in her mind. {Anything for the Hive!}

{Our numbers have grown, but we are not strong enough yet} Catherine could feel the Queen's impatience and disappointment coming through the sending as her fist slipped inside Catherine's pussy. {Your position as a manager presents us with a tremendous opportunity to add more of your sisters to our Hive}

Catherine moaned as the Queen's fingers extended further inside her than humanly possible. It felt like the Queen reached through Catherine's vagina until she touched her cervix. {Oh God! You mean my employees?} Catherine sent. {Take them. Take them all! Everything I have belongs to the Hive now}

{We will need your help. You will help us won't you, Catherine? Or do you not desire to make every woman in your office your own personal sex slave?} It is a little known fact that there is a spot deep within a woman's body that a penis or toy cannot reach that the merest stimulation of which will generate a powerful orgasm instantly. The Queen stretched until she found this magical location and rubbed it furiously. Catherine writhed and wailed as she felt pleasure overwhelm her again. More Essence dripped out of her cunt to create a puddle on the floor.

Pamela bent forward on all fours with her ass pointing upward and lapped Catherine's accumulated ejaculate off the floor into her mouth. Pamela's ass looked too good like this, Sherri had to touch it. She laid her hand over Pamela's buttock and teased her hairy asshole using a finger. Pamela wiggled her bottom back and forth as Sherri played with her anus and pushed her finger deep inside Pamela's rectum.

Catherine sighed as the Queen's fist slid back out of her. She breathed deeply to calm herself until she felt collected enough to send {I know exactly what to do. The women I fired today. They will be desperate enough to do anything I ask of them. I can call them all tonight and have them come back to work tomorrow.}

{Excellent} the Queen sent. She bent down to Catherine's ear and whispered, "I am expecting great things of you, Catherine O'Hara."

Catherine thought she would melt into an orgasm again just from hearing the Queen's seductive voice in her ear. She looked up and noticed some of the women having an argument with each other. They communicated both audibly and psionically.

"It's my turn!" Genevieve yelled.

"No mine!" Yukio retorted.

{We should get to have her at the same time} Janet and Ellen sent in unison.

Catherine realized that they were fighting over who got to lick her pussy next. It still felt unbelievable that there were women fighting over her. For the first time in what felt like forever Catherine knew what it was like to be desired. {Ladies} Catherine sent to all. {Have patience. You will all have a turn}

Catherine considered Jean, who would be the oldest and probably considered the most unattractive of the women. Catherine sent to her {I want you first, Jean}

Jean seemed surprised to be chosen before the others; she was in the same position as Catherine where she couldn't believe there were women who actually wanted to sleep with her. But the Hive acted as a refuge for all women, a sacred sect where beauty wasn't some superficial thing but showed itself inherently in all human females. Jean and Catherine had been given a second chance by the Queen's grace, and their loyalty had been fully purchased. Catherine assured Jean that she wanted the lips of her mouth locked onto the lips of Catherine's pussy first. Catherine tested out her new abilities by superimposing an image of Jean tonguing Catherine's vagina into Jean's mind. Jean was more than happy to turn that image into reality.

Catherine wanted Jean to start things off by warming up her pussy using her tongue, and then eventually Catherine would move upward to the more attractive women. Janet and Ellen would be next, and she would make sure that the three of them did everything together. It was going to be so hot watching the spouses pervert their marriage vows to service Catherine's pussy.

Next, Catherine would move from Sherri to Genevieve to Yukio. Or she might skip Sherri. The bartender had decided it was past time she came and was currently sitting on Pamela's face while she squeezed Pamela's tits.

Catherine would normally have considered Genevieve to be the most attractive of the women gathered here, but the obscene promises Yukio had made intrigued Catherine the most of all. She wanted to hold Yukio to her earlier promises and she if she really would swallow Catherine's urine if she happened to pee while Yukio was eating her out. Catherine didn't feel guilty for taking a partner one at a time. The women waiting their turn with Catherine had a fucktoy named Pamela they could use if they got bored.

Catherine sighed as she felt Jean's tongue parting her pussy lips and pointing itself at Catherine's pussy hole. Catherine suddenly became worried that she might run out of time to call her terminated employees before the night was over. There would only be so much time before sunrise and she had about a dozen phone calls to make. Maybe she should stop Jean and focus on her duty to the Hive first. Catherine threw her head back and moaned as Jean's tongue slipped inside her pussy. Oh fuck it, Catherine thought. It can wait.

End Intro

*****

I hope you enjoyed the first part of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers Act Three. There is lots more to come! Stay watchful for the posting of the next part, I am hoping to submit a new one each week or two. Thanks for reading!