It Didn't Work Out Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly it started to fade away and Bridget found herself crying uncontrollably. All her nervousness and worries caught up with her in the emotion of the moment. She buried her face against Sian's chest and sobbed. The release of emotions from making love was just too much.

Sian gently lowered herself down and held Bridget in her arms. Unable to tell why Bridget was crying, she felt her guts wrench just a little as she tried to soothe her. "Oh Baby, it's okay. It's okay. What's wrong?" Sian said softly.

It took her a moment but when Bridget looked up at Sian, she was smiling despite the slow sobs and the tears still running down her face. "Nothing's wrong, my darling Sian. I am so very happy. It's just I never thought that this would really happen. After all the pain I've caused, I can't believe it. Thank you! Thank you for giving me another chance!"

Stroking Bridget's face, Sian smiled and brushed her lips against Bridget's. "I love you, Bridget. I had no choice." Sian's tone was thoughtful, as if she wasn't there for a moment. Bridget looked at her face and for a moment her face was filled with pain. Sian noticed and gave Bridget another gentle kiss.

"Don't feel bad, Bridge. I picked the road. I knew what it might mean. And maybe the road we took is the one we needed to make sure that this is right," Sian told her. "Despite everything, here we are. Together."

"Together," Bridget echoed. She kissed Sian back. "Thank God!" she said as she hugged Sian again.

The kiss continued without building into the passion from before. First one of them would caress the other as their lips slowly moved, and then the other would tenderly continue the touching. It felt so reaffirming. There was passion under the surface but right now they needed to feel the deep love. It was almost like when they were first going out and exploring each other. This time they were rediscovering each other.

Slowly the passion began to rise up. As Sian released Bridget's earlobe from her teeth, she whispered. "So you haven't shown me your bedroom yet."

"Oh, I should correct that oversight," Bridget replied in that teasing voice that she did so well.

"You should."

"Well, I appear to be trapped right now," Bridget said as she slid her hands down Sian's back.

"It feels so nice that it's hard to get up," Sian said as she gave Bridget another kiss that went on for a long time.

"True, but then you won't get to see my bedroom." Bridget had a sparkle in her eyes that Sian couldn't resist. She began to slowly stir, raising her body. "Ohhhhh," Bridget groaned with mock disappointment. That got a laugh out of Sian.

Standing up, Sian stepped out of her jeans. They had been bunched down on her lower legs the whole time. Her shirt quickly joined the pile on the floor. When Bridget sat up, she leaned forward and gave Sian's wet panties a little kiss that forced a tiny moan out of Sian. Bridget's hair was messed up from the couch, giving her a very sexy just fucked look. Once again her desire was evident in her eyes. Sian felt her own desire grow.

"Fuck. You are so sexy, Bridge," Sian told her.

Bridget put one finger up to her mouth and bit the tip, blinking her eyes at Sian. Her other hand slid down between her legs and pulled her white panties tight. They were wet enough to be very sheer.

"Oh? I'm not trying to be!" Bridget said in a husky voice.

"Bullshit!" Sian said with a long laugh. Bridget joined her laughing.

"Maybe just a little," Bridget admitted as she stood up. "But I am glad you think so, my Darling. I want to be sexy for you."

"You are. You are the sexiest woman I know," Sian said as they embraced.

With their arms around each other, they made their way into Bridget's bedroom. They had a lot of catching up to do and both of them were eager to start. After all of the obstacles that they had endured, it felt like they were finally free to find happiness.

Bridget looked at Sian. "Thank you for waiting for me, Sian. I would have lived if you didn't, but I didn't want to find out what that would be like. From the moment I met you, I felt something I never felt with anyone else."

Sian turned to face her. "I lost my heart to you, Bridge. Even after months, I still hadn't found my heart. I guess I just left it with you until now."

"Just you and me. I like that. It's all I want, my darling Sian," Bridget said with a smile. "Now come on. I want to deflower my bed!"

They both laughed as they went into the bedroom and shut the door.

1...345678