It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point, I'm doing the last couple of songs in this set, which is difficult to do now that my cock is rock hard, and my guitar keeps bouncing off of it.

Linda gets up and weaves her way through the dancers, to my "prey's" table. I see her go behind my lady, lean down and whisper something in her ear. I lost track after that as I'm totally "selling" this last song, as in acting like Angus Young, and Paul Stanley in the same body. The ending is huge, as it always is at the end of our second set, because we try to make each and every gig into a show.

And now we have reached "Half Time".

On my way out the back door, Linda intercepts me. She tells me that the lady's name is Mary "And I told her that not obeying you is not going to be good for her self esteem. I figured I'd let her stew on that. Did I do good Sir?" I whispered some sweet "Demon" nothing in her ear that made her shudder (Which I know is her body in the act of cumming), and kissed her cheek as I held her on her feet through her orgasm. She looks into my eyes, with total wonder in her own, as if trying to understand how a simple whisper can do this to her. She remembers to say "Thank You, Sir". And then walks unsteadily back to her date.

I went outside to my dimly lit corner.

I had only gotten two drags off of my smoke, before Mary was there in front of me. She was pissed, horny, jealous, and ashamed, all mixed up in one big jumbled mess of her mind and shaking body.

I decided to hit all of the high points before she could even speak her first word.

"One, you are pissed because I flirted very hard with your friend."

"Two, you're horny because in spite of yourself, you can't get over what happened the first time you came out here."

"Three, you are jealous of my blonde friend, but you don't know why."

"Four, you're ashamed that even though you chose to disobey me, when you saw my friend do it for me, you realized you had made a mistake, made worse by the fact that Linda pretty much confirmed it for you."

"And though you won't admit it right now, you found that when she did it, it turned you on."

She had lowered her head by this point, unable to look me in the eyes.

"Tell me I am right, Mary, or turn your cute ass around and go back to your friends!"

"You're right, Damn It!...Of course you're right."

"Why did you not obey me, Mary?"

"I can't explain it all right now, but I ask you one thing. Please don't call me Mary."

"And why would that be, Mary?"

At this she raised her head, looked straight into my eyes and said "A little more than an hour ago, you made me tell you that I was your slut, and I loved it. Please don't take that away from me"

"Then tell me, Mary"

"I am your slut Sir, I don't know why it feels so good to say that."

Very quickly I grabbed the top of her head by the hair, and pulled her face to within inches of mine. "My slut better learn to end each sentence to me with "Sir", understand Mary!" I hissed.

"Yes Sir, your slut will remember Sir!"

Still holding her in that position, I took my first feel of her for the night, my hand finding the bottom of her blouse, going underneath and straight to her breasts, where I pulled the cup up and over one of her tits, and started rolling one good sized nipple between finger and thumb.

Just as it hit her brain what was happening, she opened her mouth to gasp, but I kissed her, rough and hard. All the while working that stiff fat nipple into a frenzy. Just as her breath started to turn into a pant, I stopped everything, and pushed her back a step. Before she could catch her breath, I pointed to the top of the table "Get on and sit down bitch, NOW!"

She moved faster than I would have thought she could, and in seconds she was in place as ordered. I stood in front of her, and wasted no time in freeing both tits to the chilly air, and my rough handling of both nipples. "Tell me you like this slut!"

"I like it Sir" she panted out. I stopped, and just let them hang there. A deep moan escaped her lips.

"You failed to obey me in there, whore..Yes whore, another of the many things you will be to me, and for me."

"Yes Sir, your whore failed you."

"Show them to me now slut, pull up your skirt and show me now!"

"Yes Sir" with her eyes locked onto mine, I heard the faint sound of her skirt rubbing against her legs on the way up. "It's up Sir"

"What is up?" eyes still locked

"Your slut's skirt is up Sir, your whore wants you to look Sir. Please look Sir."

For whatever reason, she had chosen to wear yellow panties that evening, a very, very bright yellow. And they were soaking wet. I could tell that she had a bit of a bush, but not out of control which is just as I like.

If you're patient, I may show you why.

I could feel the time to get back to the stage coming quickly. I reached down and ran one finger very lightly and very very slowly, bottom to top between her pussy lips. She was shaking so hard now, and moaning the word "more" over and over. I stepped back, looked at her with both tits hanging out, wet panties showing, and legs spread as far apart as she could spread them. I cupped her chin and made her look into my eyes again.

"Hear me well slut, you could have had much more of what you are feeling, but you did not obey me. That is a thing I would never let pass, Mary. So if you wish to see where this could go, I will give you a path to pay for your failure, only one path, so do not fail me again."

"I need to get back to the stage, you will stay here JUST AS YOU ARE, until you hear the first song start, at which point you will put yourself back together and come inside."

"When the second song starts, you will go the ladies room, take off your pretty yellow undies, and walk out with them visible in your hand. At your table, put them in your purse. I expect to see your friends watch this.

"Now here is the hard part Mary, I better see that pussy every time I look your way."

"Every time!"

I left her with a last pinching roll on each nipple, and made my way inside.

For a band that plays smaller places like we do, the third set of the night is (to borrow a crude phrase) "The Money Shot". That ten o'clock set is when you are going to have your highest number of people in the place. The bar sells the most beer and drinks, the dance floor stays packed. The owner is happy.

Generally it is the most satisfying time of the night for the band as well, because whatever local following you have is now in full force, and they make the band feel like royalty. So we make sure our third set is packed with our best and tightest songs, and I, your humble front man, becomes the "Show man", with hair flying and doing the turkey neck thing with my head.

Just setting the scene, ladies and gentlemen. Now we return you back to your regularly scheduled dirty story.

The first song hits, and Mary comes in a minute later. Even with all of the bodies now packing the dance floor, it was very easy to see that her nipples were hard as rocks and poking her shirt.

I look to Linda (who knows this bit very well), and she nods and winks, which means she is verifying that Mary had stayed just as I left her, until the first song started and she then pulled herself together.

I blow Linda a kiss, which to her means "good girl". She lowers her head to hide her blushing.

I look quickly to Mary's table in time to see her twitching in her chair and looking at me. Why, one would think she had an itch in an inconvenient place that needed "scratching".

I winked at her just as we were bringing the first song to a close, and I declare she fidgeted even more.

But seriously, now was "do or die" time for her.

The second song kicks off.

I see her working it over in her head, until she finally sets her shoulders and gets up and goes to the ladies room, which happens to be at the front of the place. She was going to have to carry those panties in her hand a long way back to her table.

The second song ends and we jump immediately into the next one, so as not to lose the dancers already on the floor.

She soon shows up, panties plainly in her hand, and quickly puts them in her purse. Her friends are again all a twitter, asking her questions and looking up at me , then back to her.

And though they are clearly pointed at me, her knees do not part. Her face looks as if she is about to cut and run.

All the while the set is moving along, and I finally find enough room so that I could get down among the dancers and play in and around them. I do not forget to give the tables some "love" too. If I had a dollar for every time my ass was squeezed, or someone was brave enough to actually rub my cock, I would have enough money to buy a round for the house. But of course, I loved it and made sure to hit every spot in the room.

Of course Linda made sure everyone knew where her hands were stroking. Even my guitar couldn't hide that fact. I gave her a look that said "You will pay for that". She looked right back at me and mouthed "I better"

God, I love that woman.

I finally made it over to the other side, where Mary's table was. A couple of songs had already gone by. I would need to hit the stage soon, but still took the time to flirt with each lady at each table (except of course if she had a Gorilla with her). At Mary's table, we made eye contact. I have this thing where I can do the "Spock eye brow perfectly" which is really asking a question without speaking. She had the "deer in the headlights" look.

I just turned and headed for the stage to sing the next song. I looked at her, giving her one more chance. I could see her knees trembling , like she was mentally trying to force them open, but whatever was in her head wouldn't allow it. She just slumped in her chair looking like she was about to cry.

I just started singing to the other side of the room. We jumped right into another "screamer" and I just take the song and wring it dry, giving it everything I had, just to push my inner anger back down. To the crowd, I'm the guy getting into the song, and they love me for it. But no one knows that this is how I bury my negative feelings. By beating it back down and hiding it, through my playing and singing, allows me to always seem to be in control in most other situations.

As the set ends, I've given everything. And the crowd, the people that really love my little band, give me back nothing but good positive feelings.

Somehow it always works.

As I am putting my guitar in it's stand, to be ready for the next set, when one of the servers gets my attention. She points to Mary's table, and tells me the brown haired girl sitting there has bought me a coke (I don't do alcohol) but I have to go over to her table to get it. I look over, and there is only one woman sitting there. Obviously Mary and her friends have taken off.

Somehow, I wasn't surprised

What DID surprise me, was the way she uncrossed her very tanned legs to show me a nice view of her white panties, as I approached her table.

I took in the sight and then looked up at her. Except for the brown hair, she could have been Linda's mother, they looked that much alike.

I got to her table and sat down. I said not one word, as I watched her re cross her legs, giving me even a wider view of her panties, before they were completely crossed. The effect being that even at this angle they were still very visible.

I finally picked up the Coke, nodded my thanks, and drank half of it in one swallow.

I then simply asked "why?"

she was smart enough to know I wasn't talking about the soda. "I am doing this for Mary"

OK, Didn't see that coming. Again "Why?"

"I don't want her to miss out on a good thing. I understand what you are, and she needs that. I dabbled in it myself in my younger days, and I know that I came out a stronger woman on the other side of it than I had been going into it. She needs that in her life at this point. We have been friends since high school, and I have never seen her feel so "not wanted or loved" than she has been feeling these last few months. It is her story to tell, so I'll stop there. I will tell you this much, she has had a very strong crush on you for a couple of months now, and before you ask, yes we are fans and follow the band wherever you guys play"

"Okay, just exactly what is it you are doing for Mary...Miss or Mrs..?"

"It's Mrs., but don't hold that against me. Just call me Kat please."

"Don't make me repeat the question, Katherine."

"Ahh, right the first time, and I know I've just given you another bullet. You are one intense dude, do you know that? Whether on the stage or just walking through the room, you are fucking intense."

I stood as if to walk away

"Please sit down, I'm begging you"

I reclaimed my seat and said in a very controlled tone, "Begging is always good, so you get one last chance. When I ask a question, I expect an answer."

Her answer was very unexpected; "I want you to let me stand in for Mary for the rest of the night, I will be her proxy so to speak. If I do what you had planned for her, I hope you will give her another chance."

In spite of myself, I just had to give a slight grin at this. I countered with "You do understand that Mary has failed me twice tonight, Don't you Katherine"?

"Yes, I understand that, and I know that at least one punishment is going be given to me, because she failed you the first time. I also understand that the second failure had been her chance to pay for the first, yet she wasted that chance as well."

"Very good, Katherine. Now tell me why two punishments would not be administered for two failures?"

She looked in my eyes, and said "Because, in this set, I'm going to do what she was supposed to do in the last one, and if I AM allowed to be her "stand in", I hope it would cancel out the second failure."

"And if I say it doesn't cancel it out, and two punishments are still due, what would you do? And before you answer Katherine, I want you to remember to call me "Sir", understood?"

"Yes Sir, I understand. I would answer your question this way, Sir, If you deem two failures to be paid, I would still stand in her place, AND still do as I said I would in the next set, because Mary is that important to me Sir."

"I am impressed, Katherine. I accept your terms. Do you know what Mary was supposed to do?"

"Yes Sir, She told me. I was proud that she went as far as she did, Sir. If I may be so bold for a moment Sir, I want you to know I almost came when you kissed my hand. I know you were trying to get to Mary, by flirting with me during that song, But I would like to let you know, I was hooked from that point, Sir"

"Very well, Katherine. One change from Mary's earlier task, You WILL NOT go to the ladies room to take them off, you will do it here at the table. At the start of the second song"

Her eyes got big, as now she was really wondering if she could do this or not.

"Now that you have placed yourself in this position, I warn you, It will not be good for you, or Mary if you fail me, Katherine. Would you like to see a demonstration of one who has learned NOT to fail me?

"Yes Sir" she said in a very low whisper

"You've noticed my young blonde friend. She is on a date, but no matter. Tell me when she looks at me" I held up one finger.

"She is looking very intently at your finger Sir"

"Good, watch closely." I snapped my fingers.

Her eyes were suddenly wide open, and her hand went to her mouth "Oh My God!!"

"Tell me, Katherine"

"Sir, my God Sir, she took her panties off so fast that if I had not been watching, I wouldn't have even seen her do it!"

"What is she doing now?"

"Sir, she is smiling at me, and sitting there with her pussy barely covered by her skirt, but anyone could get a very clear view from the right angle Sir"

"Remember that Katherine."

I stood and headed for the stage. My band mates were just grinning and shaking their heads, they were used to my antics by now.

"Alright my brothers, last set, let's bring this bitch home in style!"

The first song was a little longer than average, But I am sure it went by very quickly for Katherine.

I should explain here why I use the full name when speaking to her. By calling her Katherine, I stir up old memories and feelings of the last person who called her so, and with authority. That person more times than not, would have been her father, or father figure. So though she doesn't actually realize it, each time it is used it subconsciously puts her on the "submissive" side of the conversation, as she would be when Daddy called her that. And, no that is not meant as if in a sexual situation, just simply submissive to Authority. Yet when one is an adult, it does become a very seductive thing to the submissive.

I'm not Sigmund enough to explain it better that, and as always, your mileage may vary.

I am the singer for the second song, which puts me in position to watch every move she makes.

At the first note of the song, she looks up at me, gives the hint of a smile, and slowly starts to pull them down. I think she thought that if she did it slowly, no one would notice. Bad choice. Of the 20 or so couples still there, she drew the attention of at least a few of the ladies.

She didn't realize this, because she had her eyes locked with mine until she had them completely off. I pointed to them, and then the table. This told her where I wanted her to put them, and she did so. When she opened her legs to show me her pussy, I damn near forgot the words I was supposed to be singing. Her arousal was very visible, swollen labia, The clit at this angle wouldn't have enough light to be visible, but the lights DID show in very shiny ways just how wet she was.

Though no one could see what I could, the one's that had watched her understood what she had done. As the song ended, most of the ladies stood up to applaude. They were not clapping for me so much, as they were clapping for her. She blushed so hard, I would swear she was glowing.

After that she became very popular with the girls, who were not shy about asking her to dance. She even did a few slow dances with a couple of ladies, which I assume was so that they could pump her for information. I say that, because every other minute or so, I would either get a very sexy suggestive look from her dance partner, or a look of disgust, if you know what I mean.

The way some women act these days, it seems to some of us men, that we are wrong for ACTING like men.

Don't even get me started.

When Katherine WAS at the table, she did as agreed. It did seem to me that every time I was able to look, she was even more wet. The look on her face was one I have seen from all of my subs through the years. That look said "I need to cum, and I need to cum NOW!"

I am very big on orgasm denial.

Hey, I did tell you that I was a sadistic bastard, did I not?

So here we were, last song of the evening. This song is always a special thing, as it puts the exclamation point on the night. Our fans know it, and many stick around to see it, as it never seems to go the same way twice. It starts as a very hard tune, with some very sexually suggestive lyrics, sung by yours truly.

Then it breaks down into a middle section that has a very sexy bass line that repeats over and over. The drums seem to carry a light beat that suggests the rhythm of a nice heated sexual coupling. I use this song to give everyone in the band their own solo spot, but the drums never stop, only picking up for the drummer's spot, then back into that sultry groove.

At MY solo spot, this is my last time of the evening to get off the stage and down with the people, walking and playing some easy lead guitar licks. I mostly take a quick trip through the tables, only stopping if there is a lady that wants to grind to the beat a little. This gets a bit of applause each time, and then I move on.