It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I could choose to go that way, and probably spend the night in jail, OR I could be the Man who adores her, and came here with her. I decided that's the man I wanted to be, and with that worry off my mind, I could really start to like what she was doing."

"I basically became the Biker that knew my bitch was the hottest thing in the room, and everybody wanted her, but I knew what bed she was going to be sleeping in tonight. Not to brag, Linda, but I already knew that tonight was going to be THE night. When you confirmed it in your little rant, when I tried to step in, you actually made me prouder than you could ever believe that you were my girl. Yes, my girl. I know your "everything" belongs to your Master, but you let me know that there was room in your heart for me."

"I said short version Daryl."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"Carry on, then."

"Well, when I settled down after that, I really started to watch what was going on out here, and one thing became very clear; You care enough about your girls to find what turns them on, and you then use it against them in a way, that when they are finally rewarded, it is so much more than it would have been, if you had just given it to them. I feel you actually love your slaves, even Katherine over there who is just now realizing that what I just said is true, Look at her face Sir."

I did, and I could see tears in her eyes, and she was nodding her head as much as she could without causing herself to fail.

"The long and the short of it, Sir, is that somewhere along the way tonight, I found myself more turned on than I've ever been in my life. And once I allowed myself to just accept all of this, I felt...felt...fuck, the only way I can describe it is, I felt like I "belonged" here, And I am willing to do whatever I need to do, to be part of your "family", Sir"

"You really mean that, Daryl?"

"Yes, Sir. I would only ask that you don't order me to suck a cock, or wear a skirt with my dick hanging out, And I'm yours, Sir. All yours, as Katherine had put it, Sir."

Talk about a mind fuck, Holy Shit!

Well, from that point, my best option was to be me, as in the "DEMON", and accept that I may end up with a male slave in my little "Family".

First things first though.

"Daryl, it doesn't work that way and you know it, you don't set the rules."

"Yes Sir, I know, but hey, I'm a guy, I had to try. I mean I'm not gay or Bi, and was just hoping to head that kind of thing off at the pass, Sir."

"Well, I can assure you it wouldn't be my cock at any rate, BUT, I do thank you for giving me your first two punishments should you fail me in any way. After you have passed your tests and earned your way in, of course."

"Thank you, Sir. I would have a hard time with it, but if you order it, it will be done, Sir."

"Do you mean "hard time" as in it would make you uncomfortable to do something you see as gay, though you are not gay?"

"Yes Sir, exactly Sir."

"you seemed like you understood, Daryl. Let me see if this helps."

"Go over to Katherine, and without pulling tighter, or giving any more slack, remove the belt from her mouth so that she can answer my questions. Stand there holding the belt as she will get it back at the end of our exchange."

"Yes Sir" he moved fast to comply with my request. "She is ready, Sir."

"Can you speak Katherine?"

"Yes, Sir" though she did sound a little hoarse.

"Are you gay or bi, Katherine?"

"No, Sir"

"Before Linda sucked your pussy off tonight, have you ever been with a woman in any way?"

"No, Sir"

"If I told you to come over here, and eat Linda's pussy to orgasm, what would you do, cunt?"

"I would work my hardest to give her the best orgasm she's ever had, Sir."

"Why? You are not gay, or bi, so why would you do so?"

"Because my Master told his cunt to do so. And though I may or may not get pleasure out of doing it, I would get more pleasure by simply doing what I have been ordered to do by my Master, Sir."

"Good Girl. Place the belt back in her mouth, Daryl, then come back over here."

"Does that help you understand, Daryl?"

"Yes Sir."

"Still want in?"

"Yes, Sir...Please let me in, Sir."

"Then I will let you take the tests to see if you can become a part of us. Let's see, I've got a whore, and a cunt, if she passes. It sounds too obvious, I know, but from here on, your pet name is "Bitch", work hard to earn it, Daryl."

"Yes, Sir..I will be your good little bitch, Sir."

"It would take 30 minutes for you to get out of all that crap, so just drop your pants bitch."

"Yes, Sir" He did so very quickly.

"Well, I would say you used the right word, Linda. That IS a monster, my love"

She tried to get where she could see, earning her another slap "Did I say you could look, whore?"

She garbled out "No, Sir" as best she could with her mouth full.

"You want an idea of how big your boy is, look over at the cunt."

She could do that from her present position. When she saw how big Katherine's eyes had gotten, Linda did something, I hadn't felt her do in years. Her whole body shook in one big shudder. I think her imagination was working overtime now.

For what I had in mind, now that I've seen what I have to work with, she is going to shudder and shake quite a bit.

This was going to get real evil, real quick.

"Come and stand directly behind her, bitch!"

He walked until one more step would have put him in contact with her body.

"Now, reach down between her legs, and take the pins off of her pussy, one lip at a time, then drop them into the bag."

Linda actually got goose bumps, over every part of her body that I could see. She really wanted this guy, obviously. And having him touch her body just that little bit, was really working on her mind.

I decided to turn up the heat on her. "Daryl, place that monster on her back. Just let it lay there, and do not move."

"Yes Sir."

The shaking of her body, was making her mouth do truly wonderful things around my cock.

I pulled her off of me, by her hair, just long enough to ask her a question.

"You know where that thing is going, don't you whore?"

"Yes Sir."

"Daryl, move like you are fucking her, but keep that thing on her back."

"You want that don't you whore? Tell me where you want it, Linda."

"I want it in my ass, Sir! Please Sir, make him fuck me in the ass."

"Tell your new toy, beg for what you want!"

"Please fuck me in my ass with that huge dick, bitch! I want you to hurt me, Daryl, I need Master's new bitch to fuck me, with no mercy! PLEASE!"

I didn't need to move her, she slammed her own throat back down on my cock.

"You heard my little whore. Reach in that bag and pull out the hand lotion, bitch."

"Good boy. Now oil up your dick, make it shine...Good little bitch, Now lube this little whore's asshole"

After a minute or so, he said "Your bitch, and your whore are ready Sir."

"Good. Now put your cock in place for entry."

"I'm there Sir."

"Two things, Daryl. When I say "now" you will enter her with one big hard stroke. She isn't a China Doll, you can't break her. And the other thing you should already know, DO NOT CUM!"

"Understood, bitch?"

"Yes Sir"

"NOW!"

He pushed for all he was worth. I knew the exact moment he was full in, as Linda's mouth tightened around my cock so hard, I felt just the lightest touch of teeth.

"Do not stroke, Daryl, just keep it buried."

"Linda, did I feel teeth?"

"Yes Sir, I beg forgiveness Sir. He just felt so damn good, I lost my senses for a moment. No excuses Sir, Your little whore begs for forgiveness."

"I will take it up with you some other time, my love."

"Daryl, back up, hold her hips so she is forced to move back with you."

I was now in a place, where I could make full use of her mouth. Yes, I said I was going to make her do the work, but now I had a better idea, and with her bent over for both of us, it was just too tempting to pass up.

"Does my little bitch, like my whore's tight asshole?"

"Yes Sir, I never felt anything like this before, It is like the best blow job I have ever had, but it is like her asshole is sucking me, Sir."

"Good. Now start fucking her with slow, long strokes. Pull back until your almost out, then sink it again. Match the speed I use up here."

Now with her hair in both hands, I began to fuck her mouth. Daryl was matching my speed very well.

I started pushing the pace every few strokes, until it got to the point that she was getting nailed hard and fast on both ends.

I glanced over at Katherine, the look on her face said it all. She was fighting not to cum, just as hard as Linda seemed to be trying make both me and the bitch cum.

"How close are you bitch?"

"Very close Sir, I'm afraid I may fail you, I've never had to try NOT to cum before, Sir"

"All stop!" I was getting too damn close my self.

I wanted a big finish here, so I let everyone have about a 30 second breather.

"Daryl, when I shout GO!, you start drilling for oil, I will do the same up here. I suggest you grab hold of her hips and hang on hard. I've got her hair, and I know how to use it. And yes you will be allowed to cum, if you don't let her throw you off that is."

"GO!" Daryl did just as I said, and I was fucking her face and throat as hard as I could.

I could feel my orgasm rushing up on me.

I simply said "Cum whore"

Linda immediately went into uncontrollable convulsions, yet she was still doing her best to swallow my cum, and keep slamming that ass back at Daryl.

But, once again she was in the throes her own orgasm, and it hit her harder than the one she had experienced earlier.

I knew Daryl was cumming by the look on his face. He actually raised his head to the stars, and howled.

He howled, she screamed around my dick, and I may have even shouted some very nasty things myself.

Just as she seemed to be coming down, her body suddenly started shaking even harder than before.

Then it hit me, she was cumming again!

I motioned to Daryl to back off, which he did. The only thing keeping her from hitting the ground face down, was the death grip I had on her hair.

As she again started to come down, with just a quick violent shudder every few seconds, I let go of her hair and took her in my arms and held her. I could feel wetness on my shoulder and figured out that she was crying.

I kept holding her, whispering in her ear "Come back to me, baby. I'm here, come back to me, Linda."

It took a few seconds, but she finally got her breathing under control. I took that as a good sign. So, I gently turned her face to mine, and gave her a not so gentle kiss.

She returned that kiss with so much passion, that I knew she was going to be alright.

"Are you ok, Linda?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm ok now. We have never done anything like that before. My orgasm hit me so hard, I almost felt like I was having some kind of out of body thing going on. I couldn't even have told you what my own name was when that second one hit me. That was so wild."

"Did you like it, slave?"

"I loved it Master, and I hope you will let us do things like that again. Not all the time. God, I couldn't do that all the time. But, every now and then, surprise me with that again, Sir...please."

"We'll see, my love...we'll see."

"Thank you, Sir."

I then pulled the pins off of her nipples very roughly. She almost lost it again, but sheer will power kept her from doing so.

I almost wished she had failed, It has been along time since I was last able to put her through hell, for breaking that rule. It would be far worse than what she had taken for Katherine.

Speaking of the cunt...

I walked over to Katherine, took the belt out of her mouth, and asked her "How do you feel, pet?"

"If I may speak openly, Sir?"

I nodded.

"I have never been this fucking turned on my life! I've been so close to cumming, so many times tonight, that I think I know what men mean when they say they have "Blue Balls", and if I could apologize to every high school boy that I let feel me up, and left them hanging, I would."

"You Sir have turned me into something else tonight, I can't imagine not being here like this for you. You have made me your slave, and you have barely touched me, Sir"

"I did not turn you into anything that was not already inside you, Katherine. I only put you in a position to be able to see it, and choose to BE it."

I reached down quickly, and dipped a couple of fingers into her pussy, withdrew them, and I sucked one of them clean. She never blinked when I offered her the second one, she just cleaned it very quickly, and even took a lap of her tongue on the one I had cleaned.

Since her hands were still tied, I guided her down to her knees, by her hair of course.

"Linda! Come here!"

she was there instantly.

"What are you, Katherine?"

"I am your cunt, Sir, your slave, Sir, anything you tell me to be, I am it, Sir"

"Good Girl. You will now lick Linda's pussy clean, as it is quite messy from those two big orgasms. Linda, you will hold her hair, make her do so until you feel she has done a good enough job."

"Oh, and of course, neither one you is allowed to cum."

I waited until they were doing as told, Katherine looking like she was born to eat pussy, though she had said that she had never done so before tonight.

I turned to look at Daryl, he was very interested in watching his girlfriend being eaten. "Take that water bottle and the rag and clean yourself up, bitch."

"Yes, Sir" He rushed to do so.

"Once you are done, Daryl, put the rag in the trash, put the water bottle back in the bag, and then put that monster away."

"Yes Sir!"

I walked over to the table, and retrieved the scissors once again.

"You feel clean yet, whore?"

"Yes, Sir. I am so close to a little one that I can't take anymore, Sir."

"Good, release her hair then pull away, Linda. Go over there and get dressed."

"Yes, Sir."

I took her place, grabbed the cunt's hair and slowly pushed my once again hard cock, deep into her mouth. She gagged just a bit around me, but by time my balls touched her chin, she was breathing evenly, and was pulling against the restraints of my hold on her hair, so that she could suck me.

I kept her head in place, pulled out almost completely, and I could actually hear her groan in disappointment, just before I sank it again, full force.

Then I released her hair, and pulled from her mouth. "That was just show you what you have to look forward to, cunt. Just be glad it wasn't big boy over there. But, I assure you, one day it will be."

I went behind her, and cut her hands free. I retrieved my belt, and offered her my hand. She took it and I helped pull her to her feet.

"As far as I am concerned, Katherine, you have earned full rights to become part of the "Family". But as there are two of the "core" members here, there will be a vote."

"First do you understand that becoming a "core" member, means that the two rules you learned tonight, are 24/7 for you?

"Yes, Sir. If I may ask Sir, what about with my husband, we do have sex sometimes. Also, as to the "No Panties" thing, I do still get my monthly "visitor", Sir.

"Good questions. You know most wouldn't even stop to think about asking those questions. I think we picked well, Linda, Don't you? Give her the answers, slave."

"Yes, Sir, she is the best, Sir. Katherine, there are exceptions to any rule. You are allowed to cum with your husband at any time. But, If you pick up any "strange" you are not allowed to cum. Yeah, that one throws me too, but he is my Master."

"As to your monthly, that is the ONLY exception you get for Rule #2. What Master is getting at with the 24/7 thing, is that you are never to forget where and to whom you belong. That means that your sex life with your husband will pick up, and will be better for the both of you, as that is the only time you can cum without permission, which ensures that you'll work that much harder at it, and Master will never be far from your thoughts, for the same reason."

"As to Rule #2, It does not matter where or when. If you are at a restaurant with your husband, never expecting to see Master there, but suddenly you do, well, just DO NOT let him catch you wearing panties. However you need to pull this off, Your only concern is that you DO pull it off. There are a couple more of the very serious rules, but you'll learn as you go."

"Thank you, Linda. Well, Katherine, can you except those rules?"

"Yes, Sir, I can and do accept them, Sir."

"Good Girl. Since there only two of us here with voting rights this should be easy, but I follow the rules, even my own. This will be a "yes" or "no" vote."

"Linda, Does Katherine have your vote to become a "core" member of the family, including voting rights for herself?"

"Yes, Sir! I am halfway in love with her already. Yes, yes, yes!"

"My vote is also "Yes" and welcome to the "Family" Katherine."

"Thank you, Sir and Linda. I will be the best cunt and slave for you that I possibly can."

"I know you have other questions, Katherine, but they will have to wait for a bit, as we have one more matter to settle tonight."

"What do we do about, Daryl?"

"As I see it, my ladies, he has made his promise to be the best little slave bitch that he can be. He did exactly as I instructed him tonight. Therefore, I put forward that we have a vote on whether he becomes a "pledge" or not. If he wins the vote, then he will be allowed to earn his chance at passing the tests."

"Linda, your vote please."

"My vote is, "yes", Sir."

"Katherine?"

"I vote "yes" Master"

"As do I, my loves. Daryl, you are now the little bitch for real. If you pass whatever tests I put before you, then a vote will be taken on you as was taken tonight, for Katherine. Is this your desire?"

"Yes, Sir. It is your little bitch's desire to please you and your "Family", so that one day I can be in the "Family", Sir."

"Good boy. Well, now that all of the serious shit is done, lighten up folks. Did we all have fun tonight?"

"Yes, Sir" in three part harmony sounds very sweet indeed.

"Linda, pick up the cunt's clothes, and bring them with you. Daryl, you will pick up the black bag, close it, and bring it with you. You two will go to my SUV and get in the back seat, after you put the clothes and the bag in the back."

"Cunt, you will take my hand and walk with me, just as you are."

She did so, although she was as naked as she was the day she was born.

Once we reached my vehicle, I opened the front passenger door. She got the point and quickly climbed in. I shut the door, then went and got in my side of the truck.

"I assume that everyone's transportation is in front of the club. I wouldn't let my worst enemy make that walk in the dark, not in this area."

Since there was only one Bike, and a small import out front, it wasn't hard to figure what belonged to who. I stopped at the Motorcycle, and Daryl and Linda got out. Daryl was already starting to go, when Linda grabbed his hand.

"Hold on a minute, baby. I can tell he has one more thing for us to do."

"Good girl, my love. This part will be fun."

"Ever given a 4 pointer before, bitch?"

"To be honest, Sir, I don't know what a "4 pointer" is, Sir"

"Well, I'm sure other people do it, but I put my own twist on it and call it the "4 pointer"

Linda was giving that moan of lust, again.

She asked "Are we doing the half, or the full Monty, Sir?"

"All the way, baby."

"Have I told you lately, that I love you, Master?"

"Not for at least an hour, pet. You're slipping, whore." I said this with a smile, so she took it in the spirit it was meant."

I used the auto seat control, and moved the back of Katherine's seat, so that she was slightly reclined. I then moved the whole seat back about six inches. The last preparation was to turn on the over head cabin spotlight. This made Katherine the center of attention, as the only light was on her alone, even after her door was opened.