It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to where I could see the other side of the dance floor, I see Linda and Katherine, slowly grinding each other with the beat.

I work to that side of the dance floor, and get to my "ladies". They sandwich me between them and keep grinding. Linda knew what she was doing, while Katherine was unsure of the boundaries, so just followed Linda's lead.

It was time for me to get back to the stage to bring the song to an end. I backed out from between them, got my guitar clear, and just as I did, Linda hung her pink panties on one of my tuning pegs. She looked at her dance partner and nodded, and Katherine then hung her white panties next to Linda's. All I could manage at that point was a goofy grin, because no "Demon" stare was going to help here. And Linda already knew she was in trouble.

I nodded to my two "ladies", and stepped up onto the stage. When the panties hanging off of my guitar caught the attention of the crowd, this caused a great amount of clapping and wolf whistling.

Stepping up to the mic, I did the low throated lines that would end with a scream that would bring the song back to a full roar, leading quickly to the ending. We stretched it out with a couple of false endings, before I gave one big scream into the mic, and the song ended with my guitar coming down as the cue.

I quickly let the crowd know who we were individually, that we would be back the next evening (which was Sunday), and that I would also see them here Tuesday on DJ night.

The owner came out of the back, seemingly very happy. He told us the crowd was bigger than usual, and the beer...etc had sold in good numbers tonight. He gave me the envelope with the pay off (always in cash) and said he had given us a bonus for the night.

We all said our thanks, he just said "You earned it" and walked off.

I split the money and the bonus evenly. This being Saturday, and we would be back tomorrow, so we could just leave our equipment. Everyone went their separate ways.

I however turned to THE table, where two naughty girls waited for judgement.

I gave a low throated evil chuckle

Damn, It's good to be THE DEMON.

Linda had been smart enough to tell Katherine, to show everything she had to show, because now was NOT the time to be timid. I smiled as I took in the sight of two wet pussies stretched open as far they could get them.

I let them sit that way for a full two minutes. Linda was smiling and squirming in her seat, because she knew how much trouble she was in, and could barely wait. Katherine, on the other hand really had no idea how things were to progress from this point, so her mind was racing through all of the possible scenarios.

I gave them the full measure of the two minutes. Then I put my finger in the air, and quickly pointed to the floor in front of me.

In a flurry of movement, Linda had grabbed Katherine's hand and started moving quickly toward me, leaving Katherine no choice but to follow her, or be dragged.

As they reached me, Linda immediately fell to her knees, again bringing Katherine down with her.

Linda reached out to touch the obvious bulge in my jeans, and I slapped her hand away.

She whimpered and pouted, and started to beg, while her "partner in crime" just looked up into my eyes.

I grabbed Linda's hair, and pulled her head back with it, and in an even but menacing tone I said "You have not even gotten close to being allowed to touch me, have you whore?"

She whimpered out a "No Sir, but I beg you Sir please let me please you."

I then grabbed Katherine's hair in my other hand, and held her head back the same as Linda's " And you, Katherine, my little cunt, are you still willing to accept what you have coming? This is your absolute last chance to get both you AND Mary out of this. Of course neither of you would be allowed to approach me again, other than as friends of the band."

Though she blinked hard at the word "cunt", She said "I told you before Sir, I would do what I said I would, so that you would not drop Mary, Sir"

"Something tells me Katherine, that this isn't just about Mary anymore, is it?"

"No Sir, you would be right. I did not expect to feel this way, but God, it has been so long since I HAVE felt this way, I think I need this too."

"You "think", Katherine?"

"No Sir, I know. I am yours, all yours"

"You are my what, Katherine?"

"Your slave Sir, your whore Sir"

"Yes, but not good enough Katherine. You know the answer."

"Cunt Sir, I am your cunt. I hate that word Sir, But I am your cunt Sir"

I let go of their hair, and said "Now get your asses outside, the drunks at the bar have gotten enough jollys to last them awhile."

They followed me through the door, to the back area that I have retreated to all evening.

once in the dimly lit area, Linda pulled Katherine and herself back to their knees in the softer grass.

At this point, I noticed that Linda's date had joined us outside, though giving us a little distance by leaning back on the top of the table a few feet away. I can only imagine what he thought of everything that he had seen tonight. I noticed he was dressed as a biker, long hair with the obligatory bandana. A little over 6 feet, no excess fat, but arms that showed he could hold his own in a fight.

The thing that really caught my attention, was that even though he had a "cut", he wasn't "patched", leaving me to assume that he was a Freelancer. That was good, as they are not so apt to want to fight over every little thing. He had seen his date do everything but fuck so far tonight, yet he was keeping his cool.

That spoke well of Linda's taste.

"Linda"

"Yes Sir?"

"Go get "Baby Girl", and treat her gentle, she worked hard tonight"

"Yes Sir" She headed out quickly, as she knew she was dealing with the "Demon" now.

I looked at Katherine, who had a look of confusion on her face.

"On your feet Cunt, NOW!" She rose and quickly came over to the place where I pointed to the ground. She was learning quickly.

She started to go back to her knees, I barked "Stand Cunt!"

She stood in the spot, noticing that it was directly underneath the dim light, effectively making her the center of attention.

I stood in front of her "Mine?" I demanded.

"Yes Sir, yours, all of it."

"Good girl, put your hands behind your back...now spread your feet"

"Very good, Katherine, but here is the hard part, DO NOT MOVE from this position no matter what! Do you understand, cunt?"

"Yes Sir"

By this time, Linda was standing next to me with my guitar case in hand. I took it, nodded thanks to her and walked the 50 or so feet to my SUV to put her away. As I said, we can leave the heavy stuff over night, but "Baby Girl" ALWAYS goes home with me. If you are a guitarist, you understand.

I also knew that by walking away, I gave Linda a little more rope to hang her silly ass by, and she never learns. (or doesn't want to, which I think is more likely).

The result of which, being that when my little tableau came back into sight, Linda was on her knees between Katherine's legs , licking and sucking on her pussy like a cat with fresh cream.

I stopped by Linda's date, and watched as it played out.

Katherine's eyes were closed, and I could see her shaking. I knew the exact moment her orgasm hit. Her mouth tightened, as her face flushed. Her legs were barely holding her up now, they were trembling so hard. A long moan escaped her lips, steadily rising higher and more shrill. It was almost as if she had been hit by a truck, her whole body rolling with the impact, yet being able to maintain her posture.

Linda was moaning almost as loud as Katherine, but she made sure to stay there and take every thing that sweet pussy could give her. I saw that she actually had to swallow, telling me that Katherine was a "squirter". I heard Linda tell her not to fall, but she herself had to act quickly to steady Katherine.

As the two finally began to calm down, Linda continued to lick slowly.

She had learned all of her lessons from the Demon well, which is why she also knew she had broken a cardinal rule, but at this point she could not care.

I was also sure that she knew I was watching, but pretended she didn't. As I said before, I and this 25 year old blonde Goddess knew each other very well, maybe too well.

As they calmed down, I looked at the "date". He seemed very impressed with what he had just witnessed. I knew however, that he was not going to like what happened next...at least not in the beginning.

I knew It was a lost cause, but I whispered to him as I started to move "Just try to stay cool, man."

"Linda!" The two girls jumped as if a shot had been fired. Katherine's eyes got very big, full of fear, she was frozen in place.

Linda knew that "Hell" was coming for her. Instead of cowering, she stood up straight and smiled...I told you she was a crazy bitch, didn't I? This was what she had worked for all night.

As I got to Katherine, I shoved Linda to the side. I hissed to Katherine, "Did you cum, cunt?"

"Yes Sir" she panted.

Turning sharply to Linda, I practically yelled at her face "Did you tell the cunt the rules bitch!"

"No Sir"

"Tell her rule #1 NOW!" with this I grabbed Linda's hair, and pulled her face to within inches of Katherine's

This time I growled "Tell her!" (Linda loves that voice, she can almost cum just by hearing it).

She kept it together though, and said to Katherine "Rule #1 is The slave or submissive will never cum without permission from the Demon, and ONLY the Demon! Breaking this rule shows a total lack of respect for The Master, and will be SEVERELY punished."

Katherine's face had gone through several facets of emotion as Linda recited this, as she got to the end, the cunt's face showed naked fear.

"Did she tell you this, before she went down on you, Katherine?"

"No Sir...the last thing that was said to me was by you, when you put me in place and told me to stay as you had put me, Sir. The cunt begs forgivness Sir"

"You've done nothing to need forgivness for, cunt...yet."

"Linda will bear your punishment on this, as she knew better...And I'll tell you more, she wanted it this way. Didn't you whore?" I shook her by the hair I still had in my hand.

"Yes Sir."

With the growl that she loves so much I told her "Get over there to that table, and assume the position."

With that I roughly shoved her away by her hair. She ran over to the picnic table, leaned her body over the seat, and put her hands on the table top.

I walked over behind her, roughly pulled her little jean skirt up to show her bare ass.

The only thing I said was "Count them whore", As my hand came down with a sharp flat slap on her ass, leaving a very red mark.

"1 Sir, thank you Sir!"

Just as I drew back for the next one, the "Date" fucked up big time.

"Hey! what the fuck do you think you're doing, asshole?"

As they say in the cartoons "Rut Roh"

I'm sure that most of you have heard or at least have seen the bumper sticker with the saying; "0 to Bitch in 60 seconds", right?

Well, I have a new one for you; "0 to "claw your eyes out and cut off your nuts and feed them to you" Scary Bitch in 5 seconds flat!"

That, my friends was my pretty little Linda (who, mind you was about to be on the receiving end of one of the worst "Spankings" I had ever given her).

She turned on Mr "Date" like a feral animal "Hold it right there you Fucker!"

"There is a lot of fucking shit you don't know about me, and this is one of them!"

"This man is my Lord and Master! He owns me, body, heart, mind, and soul!"

"The problem is that we can't be together, as in a relationship. It's complicated, so don't even ask me to explain it."

"Now before I go any further, I want you to know Daryl, that I like you...I like you a lot. We've been dating what, a month now? In all that time you have been the perfect gentleman. You haven't even tried to touch my tits let alone anything else. I respect that. It made me feel very good, because I don't get that often."

"So, I tried to act like The "Lady" that deserved a guy like you, but I'll let you know right here and now, that from our first date, I've wanted nothing more than to fuck your brains out so hard that we both ended up on the moon!"

"Does that shock you Daryl?...Well it's the truth, believe it "Big Man". Yeah I said it; "Big Man". I've felt that Monster on me when we have had those hot kisses to say goodnight."

"Now I knew we were coming here tonight, to see him play. I also knew it would make me hotter than hell, and I wasn't going to be able to fight it, so tonight was going to be your "Moon shot", As in; tonight we were going fuck each other silly, and take this thing to another level."

"What I hadn't counted on, was that he was going on the prowl tonight. So, I was double whammied as far as horniness goes. Plus, I know in situations like tonight, I am my Master's "Wing man". It's nothing I was ever told to do, it's just WHAT I do."

"And then, I saw that the way things were panning out, My Demon was going to be VERY frustrated, and I wanted some of THAT ACTION, because I knew it was going to a hard painful night for somebody. I was determined to make sure that "somebody" was going to be me! That's why you saw me do all of the wild shit I've done so far tonight."

"This man is the love of my life, my soul mate, My DEMONMASTER! His will is my will, my submission, my drug, my addiction."

"Now you know, Daryl. So if you want to leave my crazy ass now, I understand."

"But, if you stick around, I promise you, I'll make you forget every other woman you have ever fucked, before this night is over."

"I want you in my life, Baby. You are good to me and for me. So you need to decide, stay here with me, let whatever happens, happen, or go and find someone who isn't a crazy bitch like me."

"Now, if you decide you want to stick around, I need to give you one warning."

"If my Demon needs me for ANYTHING, and you try to get between us, I'll run over you, your mother, and my own mother to get to him. Trust me, I mean Every. Single. Word."

She stopped to finally take a breath, so I decided to step in and try to lighten the mood "Daryl, I haven't seen her have to run anybody over in at least 6 months, so let's try to keep the streak going, huh?"

That got me a wry grin, but he "got it".

He just walked over and leaned back on the table where he had been. He looked at her, then me, and simply said "Ok, so show me."

"Go get my black gym bag out of my truck, you little slut."

"Wait!" I growled, as she took off almost immediately. She came back very meekly, wondering, I'm sure, if she had somehow gotten into more trouble.

"Daryl, if I may impose on you for a minute? I need you to walk back there with her. It's pitch black where my truck is, and this isn't exactly that good of an area, so I need you to watch over her. Ask her no questions, and do not touch her. I can't order you to do or not do anything, so I'm asking you to follow my wishes."

He just nodded, and made a " let's go" gesture to her. She took off just as fast as she had started to do before.

I turned and looked at Katherine and said "Don't worry my little cunt, I haven't forgotten you."

I walked up to the still open backdoor of the place, and smiled when I saw a good friend behind the bar.

"Hey Deb!"

Yeah, Rock Star, whatcha need?" She always calls me that. Someday I might have to teach her better.

"I'm going to go ahead and close this door, can you send someone over to lock it?"

"Ok babe, try not to hurt 'em too bad" she said this last part with a laugh.

"One day, Deb, One day." I growled with a smile.

"In your dreams, Rock Star, in your dreams."

As I stood looking at Katherine, I heard the "Click" of the lock, And then heard the pattering feet of Linda coming back.

She fell to her knees in front of me, head down, holding the bag up in her hands.

"Look at me whore!" I saw something in her eyes, like a secret she was afraid of.

I looked questioningly over at Daryl, now back in his spot. " You should have told HER the rules you told me. Don't worry though, I held her off, everything's cool."

I snatched the bag out of her trembling hands, and batted her arms down. With her hair in my hand once again, I said "She knows the rules, Daryl, that's the problem. She has directly defied me twice tonight so far, and I would hope you'd understand that things are about to get a lot more rough for her now."

I heard her moan with lust, long and deep at this. She had gotten things to just where she wanted them.

Daryl nodded, then looked first at her, then at me, eyes asking a silent question.

He had heard her moan as well.

"Linda, my sweet little slave here is what is called a "pain slut". She lives for it. She needs it as much as she needs breath, and no, I'm not kidding. She can only cum when she has reached a certain level of pain. I'm not talking about little regular orgasms, she can have those almost constantly, if she has permission."

"What I'm talking about are "mind blowing, knock the earth off of it's axis" kind of orgasms, that she can only reach through extreme pain."

"I've never found her limit, and I've tried , believe me, man, I have tried hard. Just one of the reasons we can't be together in a relationship. I'm not willing to risk her "well being" to go any further to find it."

"But, I know me, over an extended amount of time of being together, I just might find the will to push the boundaries too far, and decide, "fuck her "well being". I just can't allow that to happen. She means too much to me."

"But pain, especially the promise of extreme pain, is worth more than diamonds to her. If you felt her pussy right now, you could grease your bike with it. Surely you can smell her, even from over there?"

He looked a bit shaken, but he just nodded.

Linda just might have a "keeper" here.

I opened the black bag, and took out a pair of pantyhose, still in the package. I opened the package, took them out. I reached back into the bag, got my pair of scissors, and proceeded to cut each leg from the panty area.

I use these for tying up little slaves. Now before you scoff, let me explain, that I learned a long time ago that I hate using rope. You see, rope leaves burns on wrists and ankles, and sometimes it is just too uncomfortable for the sub.

"So what?" you might ask

Well, nothing sucks more than a sub/slave using a safe word in the middle of things, because the fucking rope is killing her. A real mood killer, let me tell you. Plus, I'm not a Bondage guy. I don't go in for all that "Gordian Knot" shit, with the girl tied in ways and contortions that no human should be able to be in. I don't go in for the head to toe leather crap either. If you need all that shit to properly get off, you are in it for the show, not the Dom/sub thing.

Of course, I mean no offense, to each their own, you know?

No hate mail please, it's just personal opinion.

I am the DEMONMASTER, yes, but my kink is total control through humiliation, and pain, and taking no disobedience. The slightest infraction, will be paid for in one way or another. There's more, but you get the idea.

Oh, and of course public shaming. That's what the whole skirt/panty/no panty thing was about, in case you missed it.

I consider myself, what I call a "Blue Collar Dom", as in nothing fancy, and just enough to get the task at hand to the proper conclusion.

That is where things like the hose come in. They can be tied so that even a gorilla couldn't pull them apart. They leave much less, if any, evidence that they had been used. And, in my experience, it just does something mentally to female subs, that they are tied up with something they wear often, have so much faith in, and is now an "ally" of their Dom/Tormenter.