It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an extra bit of humiliation, and shame if you are using the one's she had been wearing, and that you had slowly cut off of her, or even better, made her surrender them to you, to use as described above. It is as if they had somehow betrayed her.

Mind Fucks are the best.

I know it seems like it has been hours since we all walked out of the back door.

That is due to my "long winded" explanations. I thought that since this IS supposed to be an introduction to The DEMONMASTER, It would require a more full picture of what I am, what I do, and why I do it.

In reality, only about 20 minutes has passed and it is time to get this little session on track.

Time for the "Demon" to come out and play.

I pulled Linda up by her hair, and yes, she really was picked up to her feet by her hair, no help from her. She loves this kind of thing.

I let her go, and told her to get "them" out of the bag. She very quickly reached into the bag, and pulled out 4 clothes pins, and with her head still bowed, gave them to me.

I very slowly and deliberately put them one by one on the table top, in full view of Katherine. It gave her something to think about.

"What are you Linda?"

"I am your slut, your cunt, your little whore, Sir."

"Do you wish to remain so, Linda?"

She moaned out a deep "Yes Sir"

"I didn't hear you, Linda"

"Yes Sir!, yes Sir! YES SIR!, please, please keep me Sir, please!"

"Strip Linda"

5 seconds, maybe less, she was totally nude.

"Pick up two, Linda, put them where they belong."

With a low whimper she picked up two of the pins, and quickly put one on each of her rock hard nipples.

"You like that, Linda?"

"OH God!... Yes Sir!"

"Do the other two, and slowly slave, very slowly."

I looked to see the widened eyes of Daryl, and then at the half lust, half fear on Katherine's face, as Linda put a pin on each of her pussy lips.

If she had her way, she would have put them on faster, to get to the pain quicker. But, making her do it slower was almost torture to her. Remember what I have said about her and pain.

"Turn around, give me your hands, whore!"

I then tightly tied her hands behind her, with the hose. I slapped her lightly on the ass, and told her to get into position. She whimpered and moved back into "spanking position", only this time, as she leaned on the table, the pins on her tits bit harder, as did the pins on her pussy, as the position put her where she had to close her legs to stay on her feet, since her hands were tied.

I then walked over to one scared looking little sub

"What are you, Katherine?"

"Yours Sir, your cunt, Sir"

"Then give me a safe word, cunt!"

She was startled that I had raised my voice to a more demanding tone. "The only safe word I ever had, Sir, was "OMNI", Sir. It was given to me by the Dom I had in my 20's that I told you about earlier, Sir."

"OMNI, it is then. Use it ONLY if you absolutely need to, Katherine. As you are out here to not only pay for Mary's defiance, but to see if you, yourself can be one of mine. If you use it at anytime, everything for you will stop instantly, you will be set free."

"From that point, you and Mary will only be able to approach me as fans of the band, and MAYBE as friends down the road."

"I'm not here to impress you cunt, you are here to impress me, remember that. I will promise you though, that since this is basically an audition for you, I will be easier on you than I normally would. But, "easier" can still be bad enough."

"Yes, Sir. The cunt understands Sir. I will not fail you."

"Good enough. Strip cunt!"

It took her a bit longer than Linda, but not by much. She may be in her mid 40's, but she had the body of one much younger. And she was gorgeous, from her C-cup breasts, to the nicely trimmed bush, that I had seen from a few feet away earlier. I think I also said that her tan was very alluring. Well it was even better with no bikini lines. She was a tanned Goddess, much like Linda. Only the afore mentioned hair color, was different.

Once she was back in place, I bent slightly, and slowly blew on her left nipple. Now, she was the one moaning. It turned into a whimper as I treated the right one the same way. Her nipples could cut glass now, and I could smell her arousal.

I remind you, I never touched her nipples, only blew on them.

With an evil glint, I told her "Take off my belt, cunt"

She hesitated slightly, but did as I demanded. I took the belt and draped it around her neck, so that it lay on her chest, with the front end tapping one breast, and the buckle tapping the other. Every breath she took, caused them to really bounce on her nipples.

She was moaning and whimpering almost as much as Linda was still doing.

"Whatever you do, cunt, DO NOT CUM!"

"Yes Sir, the cunt understands Sir."

I took her hair in my hands, (yes, I love pulling subs around by their hair, sue me) and pulled her to where Linda was, and yanked her down to her knees, off to the right of Linda's ass.

"Stay there, cunt."

"Yes Sir."

I looked over at Daryl "Try and stay cool, man, this is where it gets real."

I got a quick nod in response.

I think he was really starting to enjoy the "sights", if not the show.

I made Katherine hand me the belt from around her neck. The look on her face said she was sorry to have to let it go. I quickly reached and pinched and rolled each one of her nipples. I was NOT gentle.

Over her gasping, I said "That should hold you for a bit."

I lightly slapped Linda's ass with the belt. She damn near jumped out of her skin.

She started shaking harder, as I slowly rubbed the belt all over her bottom. She started to sweat with anticipation, making her skin seem to glow with a sexy sheen.

"You know why you are here , whore?"

"Yes Sir"

"I'll let you make one choice, whore. Do you want to do the count, or should we make our new little pet here do the count? After all, she is a big part of why you will receive this "whipping", Linda."

"I want her to do it, Sir"

I turned to Katherine " You will make the count, cunt. If you miss one, or get confused, we restart at 1. Tell her how the count goes, Linda."

I lightly slapped her ass again "1 Sir, thank you Sir"

"You got it, cunt?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good. While you watch this, keep in mind that if you break rule #1 again, this will be you."

I instantly brought the belt down on Linda's ass. It sounded like a rifle shot, and the angry red welt on her skin told the tale.

"1 Sir, thank you Sir"

Whack! I was not holding back much, So Linda was getting all she could handle. Or so I thought.

"2 Sir, thank you Sir" We all heard Linda moan above this, "Harder, Sir, Please Sir harder"

In a very evil tone, I said "As you wish, my love..." Now I swung for the fences, so to speak.

Katherine almost lost the count by the time we got to 6, she couldn't stop looking at how tore up Linda's ass was getting.

I took it all the way to 10. Linda was shaking, and moaning, almost screaming, Katherine started to look concerned, and afraid for Linda.

I said "You think she is doing that in agony, and nothing else, cunt?"

"Yes Sir" very quietly and apprehensive.

"Watch and learn cunt. Cum whore!"

Linda could not keep her self on the table, as she actually fell into the dirt, convulsing from the orgasm she was in the throes of for at least 30 seconds. She finally settled down into a quivering mass in the fetal position.

All we could hear at that point was her moaning over and over "Thank you Sir, thank you Sir..."

I waited for her to calm down completely, then ordered Katherine to help her get back in position.

"What do you think that was, cunt?"

"But, she couldn't have, could she Sir?"

"Oh fucking yes she could, and she fucking did." This from Linda herself.

"Feel between her thighs cunt, do not hesitate, DO IT!"

"Oh my God, she is so wet, it only could have been an orgasm, Sir" She had a look of wonder on her face.

"Look at the dirt where she was, Katherine."

We both could see what looked like a large wet spot in the dirt that looked more like mud. Even Daryl walked over to see this. "wow" I heard him say under his breath. Then he got a glimpse of her whipped bottom, and he kind of went pale. He quickly returned to his spot.

"If truth be told, I'd bet that she isn't the only one with a wet pussy" I said as I quickly reached down and ran my hand back and forth, on Katherine's cunt. She instantly started to react.

I stopped fairly quickly, and with a tug on her trimmed bush, I told her "careful now, cunt. You cum again without permission tonight, and you will be where she is. You know the rule now."

"Yes Sir" She had a good view of Linda's bottom, and she wanted nothing like that.

Her ass almost looked like lines on a map. Big red angry lines, with a couple of them slightly bleeding.

I looked over to Daryl "there is a hand towel in that bag, wrapped around a water bottle. Would you kindly toss them to me?"

When I had them in my hand, I poured a little water on the towel, and wiped as much of the dirt and mud off of her, as I felt necessary.

"Now cunt, since she sucked your pussy, and let you cum in her mouth. Oh Yes, I saw her have to swallow, you little squirter, you. At any rate, I think the least you could do is kiss her boo-boos to make her feel a little better, hmmmmm?"

She hesitated. "So will this be the end the night for you, Katherine? Failing both Mary, and yourself?"

"No Sir" And she instantly went to work licking and kissing all of the welts, licking up the little bits of blood. And then, very tenderly kissing and licking the whole ass again.

Linda loved the attention, and was genuinely thankful and pleased.

But, leave it to Linda TO BE Linda "You did say Sir, that she would be a pet to both of us if she "passed" tonight Sir?"

"Yes, my love, I did say that. And her friend Mary too, if all goes well."

"Oh Goody Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

You couldn't be blamed for not believing that a girl, with a hurting ass, and back into a position where her chest was flat on a hard table top, with the pins on her nipples being squeezed on the table, therefore causing her nipples complete agony, would be able to sound that happy at the prospect that she could have a couple of new pets to play with.

No, you couldn't be blamed for not believing that.

But, you would be wrong.

Very wrong.

Time for the Main Event...Finally!

Just one more little detail first.

I went over to Katherine, put the belt back around her neck, then reached down and pulled up on her bush.

Again, I was NOT gentle.

She got the idea and got to her legs as fast as she could.

Still holding her pussy hair, I hissed "Follow me, cunt!" Then I proceeded to lead her by the bush over to her starting point, and held on, slightly pulling until she put herself in the exact position she had started out in, when we first came out.

"I like having something down there to pull on, cunt. Don't shave it. you may keep it trimmed, but I want it grown out a little more and trimmed at that length. Of course that is only if I decide to keep you, and you decide to stay. If you DO stay, know this; every bit of your gorgeous body belongs to me, you do nothing with it that I don't approve. Understand, Cunt?"

"Yes Sir" kind of shaky in the voice there, but I decided to let it go, for now.

"Good Girl" This got me a very nervous smile. As you can well imagine, she was trying to process everything that had happened so far.

She had no idea.

I had retrieved the other leg of hose from the table, just before the whole pussy hair pulling had started. I now pulled it out of my pants pocket.

"Turn around, Katherine."

I saw that she had already put her hands together (points for her). I tied her as I had tied Linda earlier. I then turned her back around by her shoulders, and lifted the belt again from around her neck.

"No, not you, at least not tonight." I assured her, as I had seen the almost panic in her face and eyes.

I stepped around behind her, placed the belt between her wrists and then put the leading end through the buckle, and pulled tight.

Back in front of her, I reached between her legs, "accidentally" rubbing the full length of my arm on her pussy as I reached through to get the hanging part of the belt. My arm kept contact with her sex all the way as I withdrew it with the belt.

She was moaning, and my arm glistened with her juices.

"Easy cunt, easy. It WILL be you if you cum. You DO NOT have permission. Pretty rotten of me hmmm? Deal with it!"

I stood and brought the end of the belt with me. I made sure that it was placed perfectly between her labia, and pulled it tight, making sure that there was constant contact with her clit. then I pulled the slack up until it was even tighter.

I held the end in my hand up to her face and explained. "In a minute, I am going to put just enough slack in this that you could fuck yourself completely over, and you are going to bite down on it. We are going to do some more things with Linda over there. You will stand here and watch, always holding this in your mouth."

"Let me explain the stakes to you."losing" for you tonight, means you fail. No more playing, no being part of our family, nothing for Mary. You lose everything you've worked so hard for tonight."

"Open your mouth, cunt!"

I drew it tight, with just tiniest bit of "give" to it, and placed it sideways inside of her mouth.

"Bite down, Katherine."

When I was sure she had a firm grip of it, I let it go. She was in control of her own destiny now.

"Remember what I said happens if you lose, Katherine. Here are the rules for this little test."

"If you cum, you lose"

"If you let the belt fall out of your mouth, you lose."

"If you grow weak and fall, you lose.

"if you turn away from the scene over there, you lose

"Now if you drop it to use your safe word, then it will be as I said before. That won't be quite a "Lose" as you can still be my friend, after awhile, as I explained earlier."

"And I would always be happy to see you at our gigs or my DJ nights. But, none of this D/s stuff, ever again."

"If you understand and accept the terms, just nod"

She nodded. This did two things, It showed her acceptance. It also showed her that any movement of her head will cause the belt to move over her clit.

It was cute to see her face when this little fact registered with her brain.

I did tell you, I was a sadistic bastard, right?

Of course, I did.

I then went to Linda, who had never left her "Whipping" position, and pulled her up straight, by her hair of course.

With her hair still in my hands, I walked her over to the end of the table, and bent her over it, so that her ass was now pointed directly at Daryl's position, this serving to also give Katherine a side view of everything that happens.

I retrieved my scissors, and carefully cut her hands loose.

"you are going to need to be able to balance for your next punishment, my bad little whore."

She looked at me , eyes silently asking "Why?..What?"

I simply said "Think, my love...it will come to you."

Her eyes suddenly narrowed as it hit her what she had done, what rule she had broken.

"Rule #2...Oh God, how could I have forgotten?"

"Think maybe the little sub inside you, set you up, hmmmm?"

She said "Yes that is what the little bitch did, Sir." The hint of a smile on her face, betrayed her, and pretty much confirmed that she was well aware of what she had done all along.

"For the benefit of your friend, and for the cunt over there, tell us what Rule #2 is slave."

She turned toward Katherine and recited "Rule #2; Whenever the slave or sub is, or might be in the presence of The Master, She will always be in a skirt or dress with no undergarments of any kind. Breaking this rule requires punishment at whatever level of pain or humiliation The Master desires."

"Tell Katherine how you broke this rule Linda."

"I wore those pretty pink panties that you saw me put on his guitar. I have already said that I knew that my date would end up here watching the band, in effect admitting my guilt of being in violation of rule #2"

"Do you understand this rule now, Katherine? It will apply to you as well." I said in an even tone.

She nodded that she understood, and immediately closed her eyes to try and beat down the orgasm that was trying to overtake her.

She won...This time

"Be careful cunt, that was incredibly close. You've worked too hard to lose it all now."

I then said "Normally I would punish the little whore by holding her hair, and fucking her face as hard as possible. But, what is going to happen is I am going to sit on the end of this table, and SHE is going to fuck her own face as hard as possible. I will still have her hair in my hands, and if I feel for an instant that she has backed off in the slightest bit, I will slap the shit out of her, and we will continue. If it takes a slap every few seconds , so be it."

"She will only get my cum when I allow it, and she will not lose a drop, which actually isn't a problem with this little slave. She hasn't lost a drop, since her first time with me a few years ago."

I looked at Katherine, her face showed that she was intensely interested in seeing this.

"You got a good view for this, Daryl?"

That's when I got the hell surprised out me. Actually I think we all went kind of numb with shock.

Daryl had just said (of all things) "Yes Sir...I want to be a part of this Sir, please."

Holy Fucking Plot Twist, Batman!

"Come again?" FUCK!! Tell me I did not just say that!

"I want to be part of your little family, Sir."

"Only room for one Dom in this equation, Daryl"

"I know Sir, I wasn't asking to be a Dom, I'm asking to be one of them." He used his arm to indicate that he meant the girls.

"Linda, get started, but slow, we will get to the rough stuff in a few minutes"

She wasted no time in getting her little friend out into the night air. Well, not so little really, as everything that has happened so far had me at full mast, and hard as a rock.

One of the things that really turns me on about Linda, is that though she has seen her Master's cock about a thousand times, she always marvels at it as if it is the very first time. She kissed the head, and looked over at Katherine, to make sure she saw her soon to be Master's equipment, winked at her, and then sank her lips over it taking it right down to the base. And she just stayed there. She has this little thing she does with her throat that she knows damn near drives me mad, and she was trying hard to do just that.

I pulled her off by the hair, and slapped her hard. "I said slowly whore until I say different." With this I just pushed her head right back down, straight to the bottom.

I let go of her hair, and she set a very nice, slow rhythm that she knew I could endure for an extended amount of time without cumming.

Looking over at Katherine, I could see that she was once again fighting her body, to keep from losing control.

"Ok Daryl, tell me the story. Short version if you please."

He cleared his throat, and started "Linda was telling the truth, I've been taking things very slow with her. I knew from the moment we met, that this girl was going to be very special in my life. And so, I didn't want to push her too hard. Little did I know, huh?"

We both chuckled at this, even Linda laughed just a bit, with her mouth full.

"Anyway, she told me were going out tonight to see the band that her "best friend" played in. I guess she was trying to break me in slowly over how crazy she was going to get. She watched every move you made, and I must say the little green monster was getting worked up pretty bad. Especially when she herself, started getting a little wild. Then it dawned on me, every guy in that place wanted a piece of her, and so did some of the girls, truth be told. I decided I had two choices; Become the Big Bad Ass Biker that I look like, and trust me, I Am the Big Bad Ass Biker that I look to be.